Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-27-2012, 11:45 AM

After her meal was finished, the wolf turned to watch Clement. He ate slowly. Well, not exactly slowly. But it seemed slow to the creature that swallowed their meal in chunks. She resisted the urge to snatch the squirrel. She wasn't hungry, but as a wolf, she liked to eat when the opportunity was presented to her. And the cat would need to learn the wolves had no qualm about food being taken from others, unless they were sick, old, or a pup. She forced her gaze away, rubbing a paw on her maw.

When she glanced back up, Clement was moving towards her. The he did some completely stunning. He began licking her fur. Inny stiffened, looking at him in surprised. She knew how to groom herself, and did so quiet a bit, though it wasn't habit to do so after eating. If they had been close to the river or some of the small streams, she would have swam a bit, cleaning herself that way. She couldn't remember a time when another wolf had groomed her, though. It was strange.

Still, she forced herself to relax, figuring this was a cat thing. Clement's tongue was different than hers too. It parted her fur easily, scraping her skin gently. It was made like a brush, for that exact purpose. After a bit of the grooming, Inny began to enjoy it. It was almost like someone stroking her fur, but slowly, and even more relaxing.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-27-2012, 10:37 PM

After a while Clement decided that he'd cleaned Inny enough. With a small mrwo, the sand cat shimmied away a little so he could shift into his human form. Wrapping his arms around Intuition the feline shifter couldn't help but grin. "It's getting late and it's been an exciting night." He was actually feeling much better about this whole arrangement. Frowning he tried to decide whether or not to speak up and say so.

Maybe later when they knew each other better. For now the young man stood up and peered around at the forest.

((Short, sorry!))

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-27-2012, 10:44 PM

(Don't worry about it. I was actually just wondering when you'd be on!)

Inny laid still for the whole bathe, except for stretching slightly and wagging her tail. It did feel rather good. Eventually, he stepped back. She wagged her tail, glancing over as he hugged her. She nudged his cheek gently, before shifting awkwardly. It was weird doing it in someone's arms, but she succeded, leaning into Clement slightly. She sighed, and nodded. "Yeah. We're supposed to work tomorrow after all..." Intuition wiggled from his arms, standing and stretching. "So why did you do that tongue thing?" She questioned, brushing herself off and starting the walk back to the house.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-27-2012, 10:56 PM

((lol Sorry for taking so long to answer. ))

The cream haired man was rather surprised to find himself holding a young woman all of a sudden. Clement struggled not to blush as he shook his head at himself. Standing gracefully Clement shot a smile at Intuition. "Because you're my family now." The explanation was simple enough, and this time he wasn't able to hide his embarrassment. Moving to her side, Clement reached out hesitantly to take her hand in his. They were engaged. Though they were friends he still wanted to see what it might feel like to hold someone's hand in his as they walked. This whole ordeal was an entirely new experience to Clement.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-27-2012, 11:04 PM

(Oh, it's cool.)

The female was humming softly, though she stopped, and her stride faltered slightly at the feline's answer. It sounded strange, just being said like that. But, it also gave her a strange fuzzy feeling in her stomach and chest. She flushed brightly, only to turn ever redder as Clement took her hand in his. She glanced down, looking at her small hand in the male's larger one. Slowly, unfamiliar with the action, and unsure of the reaction, Inny leaned a bit closer, so their shoulders brushed as they moved. Or, to be more precise, her shoulder brushed his arm.

She finally spoke, trying to clarify her question. "I...I meant like, what was it? Were you cleaning? That's what I thought it was. At first I didn't like it...but...it felt pretty nice. Your tongue is strange." She grinned, trying to show she meant no offense.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-28-2012, 01:29 AM

Leaning slightly against Intuition with a smile, Clement took a moment to think over her question as they walked forward. He felt comfortable around her, this young woman he'd only met this night. Maybe the cat should have hated her like everyone else did, those of his clan. It was difficult to do such a thing when she smiled so easily. "Yeah, cleaning, grooming .. Whatever you'd like to call it really." Answering Inny's grin with a smile of his own, Clement was almost disappointed to see they'd nearly arrived at the house.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-28-2012, 01:41 AM

The female wolf nodded at his response. She'd guessed right then. She led the way inside, closing the door quietly, tugging him until he followed her to one of the wings of the ranch house. Eventually, she stopped in front of two fairly close doors. Intuition nodded to the right one. "That's your room." A nod to the left. "That's mine. We do have a door connecting both rooms, since its a suite. There's a little living space and miniature kitchen we'll be sharing. Uhm...I-if you need anything else, just let me know, alright?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-28-2012, 01:51 AM

Once standing before the doors, Clement's mood sobered. This was where he'd be staying for a long while. In a place where no one understood the ways of the shapeshifters who became cats, and where he understood not a wit of their ways. Finding a way to integrate himself here, when he'd not been able to with his own people, was going to be very difficult. The reality of it suddenly hit Clement as he stared at the door.

"I will don't worry." Softly spoken words filled the air. Turning to shoot her a grin, Clement shrugged and bent over to press a light peck upon Inny's cheek. "Goodnight Intuition." Opening the door he locked it behind him. Quickly the cat changed into some pajamas he found in a drawer and clambered into the bed. He lay there staring up at the ceiling for a long while before finally closing his warm golden eyes and slipping into a dreamless sleep.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-28-2012, 01:59 AM

The female smiled, watching him move away, before entering her own room. She paced for a bit, mulling over the events of the day in her mind. Eventually, she stood in the tiny sitting area between their rooms, her hand on the knob to Clement's room. She stood there close to fifteen minutes before huffing and moving to her bed, climbing in and tucking herself in th blankets. What was she thinking? They weren't married or mated yet, but still...she'd wondered what it would feel like to share the warmth of a bed with someone else.

She drifted off into sleep eventually, and didn't wake even when the large bell downstairs began clanging, calling the pack that worked on the ranch inside for breakfast and assigning duties.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-28-2012, 06:28 PM

After the night had passed, a loud clanging sound made the young man sit bolt up right in his bed. Hair rising up, Clement stared around the room nervously. With a shrug he stood to begin riffling trough the things that had been chosen for him. Of course there was all the hygiene things he would need, as well as clothing. Sadly there didn't seem to be anything he could play with and distract himself with.

Letting out a sigh, he went to the sitting room and settled down on one of the couches with a book in hand. Clement didn't like reading very much but there wasn't anything else to do and he didn't want to wake Intuition.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-28-2012, 06:45 PM

Strangely enough, the door to Inny's room was open. Through it, there was a loud banging on her door. "Up, child!" Dash's voice came through her door. Inny always tried to sleep late, though someone always made sure she was up. The tall male stepped into her room and moved to the bed. He climbed on it, an jumped up and down, looking up and touching the ceiling with each jump. "C'mon lazy...we got work to do...cows need feed...C'mon..!"

When Dash first began bellowing, Inny groaned and tugged the covers over her head. Dash's jumping on her bed, however, made her sit bolt upright. She glared at the male wolf, shoving his legs. He tumbled from the bed with a loud yell, and fell with a thump to the floor. Intuition ignored him and yawed, her head tousled as she wiggled off the big bed. She moved into the sitting area, waving at Clement. "Morning...glad to see you're up...At the mini fridge, she pulled out a can of Dr. Pepper, cracking it open and drinking deeply before speaking again. "You ready for work?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 03-30-2012, 09:44 PM

Simply raising an eyebrow at all the commotion, Clement listened. It was amusing to say the least, though he did feel like going in there and throwing Dash out. Intuition was to be his mate after all, and the other man needed to learn his place. A wry smile crossed the cat's face as he realized he was already beginning to think like a wolf after such a short time in their home. He couldn't help but to burst out laughing when he heard Dash's yelling. Now that was entertainment!

Grinning at Intuition the cream haired male stood languidly from his chair and stretched with an overly loud yawn. "Let me grab some milk first and I'll be all set." It was stereotypical of him to like milk so much, but there were one or two cats that he knew of who happened to be lactose intolerant. Moving to the fridge with a graceful stride the lanky man grabbed the milk and poured himself a glass before putting the carton away. Quickly drinking it all, Clement put the glass into the sink and turned expectantly to Inny. "Well, what do we need to do?" All eagerness now, he fairly started bouncing around at the need to do something.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 03-30-2012, 10:26 PM

Dash had gotten to his feet and moved into the sitting room. He gave Clement a nod, before tugging a carton of juice out of the fridge. He leaned against the counter as if he owned the place, and his next glance at the other male stated he felt he did.

Intuition scratched her bedhead, looking up. "Uhm, well, first we need to inseminate some of the cows. Cows are one of the few animals without an actual breeding season, and since we bring most of the cows into barns during the winter, we try to have them drop in the fall. Then we've got a herd we need to move down the road a ways, and we've got to check the ponds and put out some hay. Easy, easy." She gave the boys a wave, before closing her door purposefully, shutting them out so she could change.

Dash spoke after a few minutes. "Quite a woman, huh? She can be so serious when she needs to be, and is a really hard worker, but she still makes it clear she's a woman. You really thinking this clan joining will work?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-02-2012, 03:55 PM

((sorry for taking so long to answer))

Sending a raised eyebrow Dash's way, he listened attentively to what Inny had to say. It seemed a little strange to him, but since this was how it was done there were no other option. Waving her way, he turned to send a smile and a wink Dash's way. "Of course I think so. Otherwise I'd be halfway to another country by now so my clan couldn't find me." Leaning casually against the counter, Clement looked over Dash speculatively.

"You must really hate the fact that Inny's supposed to be my mate." His plans for hunting rabbits came to mind, making Clement sigh. Right, he had to sneak off to do that sometime. Hopefully without anyone noticing.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-02-2012, 05:49 PM

Dash peered into his glass before answering. "Yeah. We may all look like humans, but deep down, you are a cat. And we are wolves. It's not natural for her to be paired to you. She was the whole reason I joined this pack. And I'll do whatever I have to to try and make this idea fail. We've been at war with your clan for hundreds of years, and both of us are thriving and going strong. If we need to continue fighting, so be it."

He fell silent as Inny opened her door. She wore black legging and a rather short fluffy dress. Most of the time, she'd be in her wolf form anyway. Many people who had seen their short cattle drives knew they had dogs, and simply thought Inny was a particularly strange one, with a wolf sire down the line somewhere. "Ready boys?" She questioned, though she didn't wait for an answer, disappearing down the door. She beelined for the kitchen, grabbing a bit of deer jerky and happily munching while waiting for the boys to catch up. Dash simply threw a challenging glance to Clement.

"Let's see how you do on a cow farm, cat..." He grinned, setting his glass in the sink.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-04-2012, 12:02 AM

((Gosh I am sooooo tempted to make Clement fall for Dash just to throw a wrench into everything!))

Shooting a strange look Dash's way, Clement simply shrugged at his words. True, they could shapeshift into the animals and yes they did influence who they were ... But that didn't mean he was a cat, just that he shared some traits with them. That was one of the things he found so darn strange about the wolf shifters. It was like they were their animals selves. Not necessarily a bad thing, but simply alien to the independent man's way of thinking.

Turning as he heard the door open, the young man tilted his head to the side in a comical way. Inny intended to help in a dress? Then again she would probably shift. Offering up a smile, he waved as she disappeared downstairs then turned with a playful smirk. Leaning towards Dash with a cocky expression, Clement reached out to pet him teasingly like one would a lapdog. "Let's see how you do once you're knocked down a few pegs, pup." With that he was off, walking to the door and pausing there to throw Dash another grin.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-04-2012, 04:07 AM

(LMAO! OMG! That would be soooo awesome!)

Dash looked utterly shocked. He was staring at Clement, though his expression kept changing. First anger, then amusement, as well as utter disbelief.

Inny bounced on her toes, moving to the stairs. "Come on boys!" She yelled.

Dash shook his head, like coming out from a daze. Rather like a wolf, he shook his whole body, wanting the feline's touch off of him. Who did Clement think he was? He was going to stop this arrangement, no matter the cost.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-04-2012, 11:19 AM

((hehe Yay, now Clement gets to run around doing exactly what he wants. XD ))

With a laugh after seeing Dash's expression, Clement turned away to saunter down the stairs happily. The wolf was so fun to tease! Instead of walking down the last few steps the feline cleared them in one great leap to land beside Intuition. Though he might have seemed a little goofy looking, to his mind, with the plaid shirt and jeans at least he was comfy. He'd changed so quickly in his room earlier that he hadn't noticed what he'd picked.

"We're just waiting on the turtle up there I think." A mischievous twinkle lit the blonde's eyes at the thought of Dash. Now what else could he do to annoy him? With a soft chuckle he shook his head and brushed stray hair from his golden eyes. It was just too easy, and too fun, to ever pass up.

Glancing at the red haired wolf beside him, Clement couldn't help but tilt his head to the side curiously. "Is Dash usually so uptight?" Maybe it was just with him. If so, well he would just have to change that now wouldn't he?

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-04-2012, 07:45 PM

Inny jumped back as Clement jumped from the stairs. She grinned at what he said. "Dash, uptight?" She snickered. "He's always getting me into trouble...want anything to eat?" The female questioned, glancing towards the kitchen.

Dash finally appeared at the top of the stairs. He moved down quickly, then gave a quick nod to Inny. He simply scowled at Clement, before vanishing through the screen door, moving towards one of the barns. "If you do..." Intuition continued, "It'll need to be quick."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-04-2012, 07:52 PM

After a moment's thought Clement shook his head. He'd be able to snack on something later. Beside his plan for hunting rabbits was still at the forefront of his mind and he didn't want to waste any he might catch. Still ... Perhaps it would be best to have an accomplice, it was just convincing the only other wolf he knew to help him that would be the problem.

With that he was running a hand trough his hair nervously and glancing at Inny with a sheepish smile. "Well shall we go then? What will I be doing anyway?" He didn't want to ruin all their hard work or make the cows run wild.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-04-2012, 08:13 PM

The girl nodded, starting towards the barn. "Well, we'll probably start you in the back. We are gonna move the cows down the road into a pasture here. It's pretty easy. We'll block the road down here, and open the gate, then the others move into the huge pasture the herd is in on four wheelers, and we move the herd out. The biggest problem in strays. We've got to do our best to keep them together, and keep them from panicking." Inny explained. "A cow can try to get through the fencing, and it usually ends badly, so even though we are using the dogs and four wheelers, we still need to keep a bit of a difference. Getting them moving, and the strays, will be the hardest parts. But, we need to get it done while it's cool." At this point, she'd reached the newer barn, this one metal. Inside was most of the pack. Some had shifted. They would be the 'working dogs' helping out. Especially close to the fencing. Most, however, were on four wheelers, the machines already going.

The female pointed towards Dash. Her voice rose above the rumbling. "Dad will probably put you with Dash, since the two of you already know each other. He'll direct you. Try to do what he says right away. It could be the difference between getting this done, or being late to lunch."

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-04-2012, 08:23 PM

((I'm almost thinking of having another cat wander in so that you aren't the only one with more then one character in play.))

It all seemed so complicated! With horses it was easy, you just brought them out to the pastures and let them run. Catching them wasn't too hard, and teaching people how to ride was a pleasure. This though, there was so much that could go wrong. Nervousness swept trough Clement all of a sudden at the thought of it all. He was almost relieved when he heard that he would be paired with Dash for this work. A welcome distraction from the worry which suddenly plagued him.

"Alright I think I'll remember everything. Should I go now?" Glancing about his eyes fell upon Dash. Ruffling his hair, Clement hid his thoughts with a grin. This would be perfectly alright, it might actually be fun.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-04-2012, 08:27 PM

(Yeah, I didn't plan on having more than one, lol. You could have a friend sent over, just to make sure everything is running alright? I'm so happy you are on!)

"Yeah, sure!" Inny gave him a tiny nudge towards the male. "Make friends!" She moved away quickly, shifting as she walked. There was a small group of girls nearby, already in wolf form, and she wagged her tail as she merged with the group.

Dash, however, looked rather displeased as Clement began walking his way. He straightened slightly, and glanced towards Intuition's father. The male didn't look as playful today, and it was clear he took his work seriously. He glanced around, and noted Dash's pleading expression. It didn't take a genius to figure out the feline moving towards Dash was the reason. He nodded. The unspoken conversation was heard by Dash, however, and he sighed softly, pointing to an empty four wheeler. Like the female, he raised his voice about the drone of the engines. "Even driven one before?"

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 04-04-2012, 08:40 PM

((After the cow drive I think. And lol, you don't have anyone else to rp with? What does Dash look like anyway?))

Rolling his eyes with a chuckle and a shake of his head, the young man made his way quickly towards Dash. He noted absentmindedly the way he was acting and sighed. It seemed like things were going to be interesting indeed. As th four wheeler was mentioned the blond looked at it dubiously. "No, I prefer horses thank you very much." Except there weren't any here. Which would mean driving that .... thing! Apparently the world wanted to do everything it could to embarrass Clement in anyway possible.

Kisu
When Did I Become This?

Old 04-04-2012, 08:53 PM

(I do...but...I really like this roleplay, and I'm multitasking, so only replying to one right now. Tall and blond. I'll get a pic of human and wolf form.)

Dash snorted, and rolled his eyes. "What kinda man are you? How are you gonna be with Inny if you can't help run the ranch? Get on, turn the key!" Dash demanded. "On the right handle, you turn it upwards to move forward, and the left handle is the break. Pretty simple. Turn if it looks like you'll crash!"

(They didn't show up, so I needed to find a different one. Tada! I think tattoos would go good for Dash anywayz!)

Last edited by Kisu; 04-04-2012 at 09:02 PM..