xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-15-2012, 04:50 AM

Nina looked at him and looked away from him and said "why should I be like you I don't belong to you why should I" Nina was scared of him yes but she doesn't belong to him and nothing will change her mind either. Nina looked at the wall still and said nothing to him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-15-2012, 07:18 PM

"Ah, but the day that you escaped i did have time to leave an imprint, a bond that can only be broken through pan for the human, it is either you live with it or almost die in the process to not belong to me, but as it stands through that bond, you belong to me. The imprint is something that can happen when a vampire feeds on a human, willing or not, just so you understand how that works." he said in a calm voice. "So you see sweetheart you can think that you don't all you like but it won't change a thing."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to xserenityxninax Send a message via Yahoo to xserenityxninax

Old 05-15-2012, 11:01 PM

Nina looked at him and backed up to the wall and looked at him and was scared of him and closed her eyes and said "I will never be yours I will never become you I will never be with you ever!" Nina closed her eyes and never looks at him and will never become his ever she would rather die than be with him..... Nina thinks of something and said imprinting Nina opened her eyes and said "are you a vampire?"

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-16-2012, 07:52 PM

He chuckled. "That's it, now you understand." he said, "I'm a vampire yes, for long I can't say I lost count of the years, the years of pain and loneliness." he coldn't stop himself before the last part was out, he turned away from her and got control of himself ad faced her again. "Why does it make a difference I'm frightneing either way, vampire or not."

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-17-2012, 06:05 AM

Nina looked at him and heard when he said pain and loneliness. Nina looked at him with her sad beautiful eyes and looked at him "is that why you kidnap the girls when i was 10 years old?" Nina felt something different about him but he was still evil and wanted to know why kidnap the girls when they were so young what was his plan those years ago.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-17-2012, 09:24 PM

He looked at her, her eyes made him hesitate. He opened his mouth to say something but he closed it again. "I don't remember, but it has given me something to do, and now I'm sick of it, so I have taken to taking flurtatious stupid girls at clubs, but I did keep you in mind for me to ind when I could." he said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-18-2012, 01:52 AM

Nina looked at him and said "you mean like my friend I only went to the club only only once that was tonight that is all but why come and wait to find me I'm not that great of person." Nina looked at the ground and really wasn't her family left her all alone a vampire was after her and no one wants her only a vampire does it scared her.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-21-2012, 07:53 PM

He saw her face and faltterd for a second. "I waited because I wanted to know more about you, from what I can see, which is more than a human, you are special." he said.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-22-2012, 08:19 AM

Nina looked at him and tried to stand up and took a few times and than stood up and said to him "How am I special than?" Nina just looked at him and her neck was showing as well.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-22-2012, 07:20 PM

He was finding that it was hard to be evil around her. He sighed. "Your special because I couldn't kill you, something about you even back then stopped me." he said in a flat voice not wanting to any emotions. "Even after killing so many I couldn't do the same to you." he was looking away at this point, not wanting her to see his face.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-22-2012, 11:54 PM

Nina looked at him and she thought about it when she was a child and she closed her eyes and remembers the night he kidnap her. He looked at her as a evil look but never touch her just looked at her a lot. Nina remembers she was on a bed and he always looked at her but remembers a flower a daisy. Nina opened her eyes and looked at him and said "do you like daisy?" Nina remembers of the daisy he always gave her one when he came to her room and remembers daises on her window for the last few years.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2012, 01:23 AM

"Yes, I do, they help me to remember what it was like to be human." he said before he could stop himself. He knew he had said too much but she made it hard for him to still evil, she was the only girl to ever do that to him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2012, 01:43 AM

Nina looked at him and than got a little closer to him and said "you only act evil but you are not evil inside of you. I know you want me but you wont kiss me or hug me from behind me you won't even touch me." Nina turns around and her back faces him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2012, 07:23 PM

"I don't deserve to, I've done too much to." he said flatly. "I've hurt to many people to have someone care about me and be able to be close to someone." he wantd to but it didn't feel right for him to, he even hurt her friend and used her as bait to catch her. "Why are you bothering with me anyway? I nearly killed you as well."he asked confused as to why she bothered caring for someone as bad as him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2012, 08:02 PM

Nina just sigh and walked to the wall and than sat down again and than just looked at him and said "I can't go anywhere cause you have me chained up so how can I leave?" Nina had to bother with talking and staying here as well cause she can't leave as well. Nina looked at the other wall and than closed her eyes and tries to sleep cause she hasn't sleep in the last 24 hours.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2012, 08:33 PM

He walked over and unchained her careful not to touch her. He grazed her left wrist as he undid that shackle and sighed walking out of the room and sitting on the couch by his coffee table. Why was it so hard to stay how he usaully was around that girl?

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2012, 08:46 PM

Nina opened her eyes and saw she was unchained and than got up and saw the door was opened and really wanted to leave here but she didn't know what he will do to her if she did ran. Nina walked around and looked at her watch it was 7 AM it was light out. Nina walked to the door to the outside and saw the sun and opened the door and left his home and ran back to her home and when she got to her home she locked the doors and windows. Nina lay down on her bed and tries to sleep until he knows she gone and might take her again.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2012, 09:21 PM

He knew that she'd leave once she was free, but he didn't much care, he had more important things to think about. He still was conflicted by what had happened while she was here. He just sat there, he drank from one of the blood banks he had in the other room and stayed inside seeing as how it was light out.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2012, 09:33 PM

Nina tries to sleep but can't all she thinks of him and Nina wakes up and rubs her eyes and than gets up and leaves her room and goes outside for a while. Nina saw the swings and Nina goes on the swings it was the place that made her feel happy before 6 years ago. Nina swings all day until it got dark out and just wanted to stay here forever.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2012, 09:41 PM

When it got dark he got outside and walked around, after a few minutes he saw her but stayed behind a tree and sat down with his back against it, not looking at her, he wanted to talk to her but didn't know if she'd run away from him.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2012, 09:49 PM

Nina knew it was dark out and than got up and than looked at the night sky and smiled as well the moon shine on her and than walked out of the park and than one of her male friends found her and was talking to her and Nina smiled and laughed as well it was like she was alright and was happy but she knew he was out there and would do something but she didn't know would be her or him.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2012, 09:53 PM

He stayed where he was just watching her, all that day he couldn't get her out of his mind. Why the hell not, he didn't know.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2012, 10:00 PM

Nina left her friend and walked back to her home and had to sleep more. Nina went back to her home and went up to her room and lays on her bed and sleeps and she forgot to lock her door but she was too tired.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 05-23-2012, 10:03 PM

Seeing that she had left he trailed her and quietly walked in, leaving a daisy on her pillow with a few lines of poetry. He had been a good poet when he was human. He stayed for a moment to watch her peacefully sleep then left quietly, locking her door for her.

xserenityxninax
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 05-23-2012, 10:09 PM

Nina sleeps like a child and wakes up in a few hours later and gets up and rubs her eyes and sees the daisy on her pillow and sees the paper and stands up and looks at her window and remembers him and tries to understand why is he being nice to her even though he tried to kill her when she was 10 and why be nice to her now. Nina sits on the floor still holding the daisy and thinks of him and "Why me would he kill anyone to get close to me what is he after?"