Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-07-2012, 12:54 AM

Terrance went back over to where Kirin was and smiled at him. He told him it was safe to go back downstairs now, that mom and dad were worried about him as well.

Terrance looked at his Rolex for the time and he realized quite a bit of time has past. He wanted to finish lunch and then head home in a little bit. He had to leave for DC tomorrow and wanted to take Kirin with him. Also to prep him for the state dinner. He heard that he might be seated a little bit closer to the president this time. Which made him nervous. Terrance only met the president a few time and talked to him once. The president liked Terrance's character and knew he was a good guy.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 01:12 AM

Kirin goes and puts his arms around Terrance. He holds him tight. "I love you." He says.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-07-2012, 09:44 PM

Terrance puts his arms around Kirin as well and holds him in his arms.
"I love you too, Kirin," Terrance said as he smiled.

Terrance felt at ease and was glad that he was with someone that accepted him. His last serious relationship went kind of sour. The girl was just a snob and she only liked him for his look. This was when he was a city council guy. He had other relationships, but they were just meaningless. None of them really liked him for who he was. They just wanted him for his charm and looks. As soon as they figured out he was a mutant or he had a flaw, they dumped him.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-07-2012, 10:00 PM

Kirin snuggles into his arms. "Will you help me pick out an out fit for the state dinner?" He asks. He wonders if he could get a new outfit.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-08-2012, 12:34 AM

"Yes I will, Kirin," Terrance said as he smiled and they went back downstairs to see their parents, "we'll even go to the store to get a new one made if necessary."

Spencer smiled and finished the last of the apples. Sarah tried to tell him to save some for Terrance and Kirin, that way she wouldn't have to cut up some more. Spencer just grinned like a cat. Terrance saw his father's grin and knew he ate the rest of the apples and left the caramel dipping sauce.

"You look like that orange political cat when you do that, dad," Terrance said as he chuckled.

"So? I haven't done anything wrong." Spencer said to his son.

Terrance just shook his head and then kissed Kirin. He was just messing with his dad.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 12:36 AM

"I would love a new outfit." Kirin says. "I was thinking maybe a nice kilt." He says as they head back downstairs. He returns the kiss purring.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-08-2012, 07:40 PM

"I know of a place we could go in Washington DC then," Terrance said as he smiled, "We'll get you the outfit when we go to DC. The store is in a calm area of Northern Virginia."

Spencer looked at the time and then turned on the TV, it was tuned onto the local news at 4pm. Sarah watched the news as well. Terrance heard the first report about the Mutant Registration Act and sighed. He knew he have to convince some of his colleagues to vote along side him against the bill. He knew some of them would vote his way because of the influence he had on them. If he told some of them that he was a mutant, they would support him. There was one colleague of his that kind of knew, but always kept their mouth shut about it. That congressperson was from a South Florida congressional district. That congressperson knew the dirt and little known secrets about everyone. Although that person didn't use that information to blackmail or anything. That one wasn't the gossiping type.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-08-2012, 08:50 PM

"Oh I can't wait." Kirin says snuggling close to Terrance. He hoped that Terrance could help get the Mutant Registration Act gotten rid of. If anybody could do it it was him. He is eating just the caramel, he can't help himself. He adores caramel.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-09-2012, 12:48 AM

The next day, it was the state dinner. Terrance was with Kirin inside one of his favorite clothing stores near the DC Metro area. Terrance was suggesting a kilt that would match his suit, and he was also jealous that he couldn't wear a kilt. He knew Kirin was going to ask why. The guy that works there knew why though.

"If you decide on a different kilt, should I get another suit?" Terrance asked Kirin as he was browsing through the suits in the store.

"I wouldn't wear that purple suit," The store owner said to Terrance, "If you want to wear purple that badly, then I have the perfect tie that just arrived. Although your partner could wear purple if they want."

Terrance looked through the kilts just for the fun of it and looked at the new sliver kilt. His eyes lit up and he smiled. He wished he could wear kilts in congress, but he had to wear pants. Even if he wore the kilt above his pants, they would still tell him to take it off.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 01:05 AM

"I'm fine with whatever." Kirin says twirling in the kilt. He's loving this. "You could get it for when we go out on our own." Kirin says seeing him looking at the kilts.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-09-2012, 07:41 PM

"Hm..." Terrance said as he looked at the sliver kilt, "pick whichever one you like Kirin, I think I'll stick with the suit I have originally planned on using. Although I'll get a tie to match your kilt."

"Your partner is right, and I think that sliver kilt will look stunning on you, Terrance," The store owner said, "do you plan on wearing it alone?"

"I planned on matching it with some black pants and I think I have a top in mind to match with it," Terrance said as he put the sliver kilt on the counter and then waited for Kirin to pick out the rest of his outfit.

"There's a new shoe store that opened up around the corner from here," The store owner said, "I think you'll like the shoes they have there."

Terrance nodded and picked out a tie that matched Kirin's outfit. He then looked at his Rolex to see what time it was. He sighed with relief, and knew that there was sometime to check out the shoe store.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 09:07 PM

Kirin can't decide on what color to get. There are so many he like. He end up with a royal purple kilt and all the things that go with it. He felt the purple matched the silver nicely.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-09-2012, 09:14 PM

Terrance smiles at Kirin's choice and has picked out a nice tie to match Kirin's office. He had a nice suit that he packed with him that will match Kirin's outfit. He swiped his credit card the pay for their things and they went off to look at the new shoe store for a minute or two.

Terrance though it was a Hot Topic but for shoes but with all kinds of shoes. Steam punk, techno shoes, clubbing shoes, and even those strange boots his dad wouldn't let him buy when he was twelve. The cashier saw Terrance and wondered what a suit was doing in this store. Then the cashier saw Kirin and thought that was his brother or something.

"The shoes look interesting," Terrance said, "I might stop by here later and buy a pair or two. You can get a pair now if you like though, Kirin."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-09-2012, 09:18 PM

"Would you help me find one to match my outfit?" He asks not good at that sort of thing.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-10-2012, 12:44 AM

"Sure thing," Terrance said as he browsed through the shoes and spotted a pair right away.

The pair of ankle ankle boots Terrance spotted were just perfect for Kirin's outfit. They were somewhat Gothic but still could be used for a formal occasion. There was highlights of purple to match Kirin's kilt as well. Terrance showed the boots to Kirin to see if he liked them.

"I think these are a perfect match," Terrance said as he smiled, "Even the laces match."

The laces had highlights of purple in them as well, and they came with plain black laces too. The cashier kept eyeballing Terrance and wondered where he seen him before. Then he took his phone and looked at the image on his phone. He compared the image to Terrance and then to his phone image. The cashier was now deep in thought.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 12:51 AM

"Oh Terrance I love them." Kirin says. "Now we just have to hope they have my size." He say. Soon he has his sizes.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-10-2012, 02:07 AM

Terrance went up the to the cashier and the cashier rang up the total. The cashier looked at Terrance and then realized a congressman actually came inside this shop.

"That's your cousin, nephew, brother or something?" The cashier asked Terrance as he took Terrance's credit card to swipe it.

"He's my partner," Terrance said as took the card back from the cashier.

The cashier just gave him that "ok" look. He put the boots in the box and then in a bag. He wondered what was up with this congressman, but he didn't know too much about the expect what he read online. He couldn't believe this was the same person. Then the cashier sneezed and his cat ears appeared The cashier panicked and was afraid his boss would show up any minute. He was warned about showing his ears in public.

"Bless ya'," Terrance said as he didn't notice the ears.

The cashier was surprised that Terrance didn't say anything awful to him. He wondered if this was the same congressman the media and his friends were talking about.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 02:09 AM

"Nice ears." Kirin says he shows his true self.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-10-2012, 02:58 AM

"Thanks," The Cashier said as he lightly smiled, "Although I could be fired if he sees these..."

The cashier felt at ease as he saw Kirin, then he looked at Terrance and wondered what he was hiding. Terrance smiled and then felt like someone was in either distrust or someone didn't like him. He was pretty sure it was the first one. The cashier then asked him, "Are you really congressman Pace? You seem so calm and kind."

"Yeah, I am," Terrance replied as he smoothed back his hair, "why do you ask?"

"Well... the media portrays you to be just like the people that are anti-mutant." The cashier replied.

"I'm not anti-mutant, never really was." Terrance said in a slight Southern accent, "we should all get along with each other."

The cashier looked into Terrance's eyes and he saw a bit of pain that only an emotion-path would have in their eyes. The pain they have due to the world around them, especially if they deal with a lot of emotional stress from work.

"If you see congressman Baer, tell him to vote against the Mutant Registration Act," The cashier said as his ears went back hidden.

"I will," Terrance said as he smiled, "I'll be sure to convince him."

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 03:03 AM

Kirin turns back to his human looking self. "This is a great shop."

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-10-2012, 03:25 AM

"Thanks," The cashier said as he smiled, "the owner is really into this kind of shoe fashions. He'll be back in two hours or so. I think this is a great shop too. I'm Kent by the way."

Terrance smiled and thought maybe Kirin will make a new friend today. Terrance was also thinking about the state dinner and who was going to be there. He was hoping that the president might notice him like he did the other time. Some of his colleagues were up for reelection, but Terrance was glad he wasn't though.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 03:35 AM

"My name is Kirin. It's nice to meet you." He says. He wonders if him and Kent could be friends. He would loe to have some friends.

(trying to think of a name for the congresswoman from Florida

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-10-2012, 02:44 PM

"Nice to meet you, Kirin," Kent said as he shook Kirin's hand, "So what's the occasion you and Congressman Pace are going to? Is it that state dinner I heard about on TV? I only heard a few congresspeople have been invited. You guys must be lucky then, huh?"

Terrance smiled and checked the time again. He then reminded Kirin, "I don't want to rush you, but we have somewhere to be at 6pm. Although we still have a little bit of time."

((That's ok, and sorry for the short post. :S))

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-10-2012, 03:02 PM

Kirin takes out a piece of paper jotting down his cell number. "Yeah we're going to the state dinner." He says. "This is my number. Give me a call, maybe we can hang out sometime." He says grinning. He takes Terrance's hand giving it a squeeze.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 04-10-2012, 07:13 PM

"Ok," Kent said as he put the piece of paper in his wallet, "Enjoy the state dinner. Let me know if the president says anything funny or interesting."

Terrance smiles at Kirin and then they walk out the door to their car. Terrance opens up the door and lets Kirin in. Then they drive off back to Terrance's home in the DC metro area. He unlocks the door and they go inside. He brought in Kirin's outfit and shoes, then he places them in Kirin's room. The Terrance goes up stairs to get ready for the dinner. Terrance also has the new tie next to his suit that he picked out. The suit was a black suit with a white shirt and purple/black striped vest. He also decided to jell back his hair as well to make it shine.