Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 04-24-2012, 04:00 AM

Carter frowned when he saw how she was doing and whispered, "don't move, I am getting you help." he said to her softly as he walked. No one got in his way as he walked, most of them spread out so he could move. Once he got to the doctors he had to lean down for a second to get threw the door. "doc. Rei, she needs help." he said as he walked over to the table. Soon a small, old wolf came up and his eyes widened when he saw her. Sighing he shook hsi head, "I need to work but hold her hand." he said, hardly even noticing that he was in his wolf form. Carter nodded and took her hand I to his big paws and whispered things to her as rei went to work setting bones, chanting spells, and working magic to heal her.

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-24-2012, 04:07 AM

Bloom whimpered and cried as he bones were snapped back into place and started to heal faster thanks to the old wolf but it still hurt horribly and her head was hurting as well... everything was hurting... everything but the hand that Carter was holding softly... but her arm hurt too so it didn't really make her feel too much better. Being a vampire she healed rather quickly... though she also healed weaker which still meant down time for her and plenty of blood, bed rest, and no sunlight... it weakened her though didn't kill her.

Palmoun

Old 04-25-2012, 01:33 AM

After a little while the old wolf stood back and then looked at Carter, "she needs a lot of rest, darkness and blood. But most of her bones are healed. They are just weak." he said and carter nodded, "where shoudl I get the blood? we dont keep any." he said and the old wolf sat down and sighed, "either give her some of yours or you have to go looking for it." he said and carter nodded. He then gently picked up Bloom into his arms and smiled at the doctor, "thanks for everything." he said before heading out of there. He kept bloom close to him as he walked down the hall and hoped that she would be okay. He made sure to keep her in the shadows as he walked down and wondered how she felt.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-25-2012, 01:44 AM

Bloom moved a bit as she was picked up and growned some though then just curled into Carter and snuggled up to him a bit feeling a bit better now that he was holding her... for whatever reason it made her happy she she liked it.

(was he still in wolf form?)

Palmoun

Old 04-25-2012, 02:00 AM

((yeah and there is a reason behind that))

Carter soon got to her room and headed right over to her bed. Laying her down gently he covered her up before he layed down on the floor. He curled up into a ball, a very large ball, and relaxed. If she woke up he would be here and if his father tryed anything else he would kill him.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-25-2012, 02:28 AM

(may I ask what this reason is?)

Bloom settled into her bed though didn't seem to be very happy when Carter had laid her down... she had felt safe and comfortable in his arms... though not but an hour later she started to cry out both in pain and sorrow.

Palmoun

Old 04-25-2012, 02:49 AM

((he can't change back, once a werewolf changes he has to stay inthat form till the next full mon. If you get certain kind of teaming your able to change at will but it takes a lot of energy))

Carter frowned when he heard her and got up. He walked over to her and saf down on her bed. Wrapping his arms around her he stroked her head, " everything is fine." he whispered to her softly and stroked her head. He then curled up around her and hoped that she was okay.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-25-2012, 03:07 AM

(ah okay X3 cool twist)

As soon as Bloom felt Carter's soft arms around her she calmed and curled to him as much as she could and nuzzled into him a bit. "Carter..." she murmured quietly and seemed to be happy in his arms.

Palmoun

Old 04-25-2012, 03:26 AM

((thanks))

Carter smiled when he saw her calm down but was surprised when he heard her. Yet he smiled and held her close, "here." he said softly and then layed down. He kept his arms around her and curled around her, making sure that she wascomfortable. He then closed his eyes and waited for her to awake.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-25-2012, 03:52 AM

Bloom smiled some in her sleep and curled to Carter hugging close to him though was careful not to hurt herself even in her unconsciousness. After a few hours she slowly started to wake up and looked up at Carter then blushed some at how close he was to her... and his soft furry arms around her. "Hi..." she said in a soft but weak voice. Her eyes were kinda red... and not in the normal way... her eyes were red in the way that she was hungry... for blood.

Palmoun

Old 04-26-2012, 01:17 AM

Carter smiled when he saw her starting to wake up and kept her close to him. Looking into her eyes he smiled, "hey." he said softly but then noticed her eyes. Every wolf was taught that vampires needed blood and there eyes changed to show that need for blood. "do you need blood?" he asked and knew he would have to offer her to get it from him. THey didnt' really have any place to get blood around here.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-26-2012, 01:46 AM

Bloom looked a bit surprised at how quickly he figured that out though nodded a bit and almost seemed unsure... she didn't know where she could get blood at this time... normally she would get it from her maids or go out and get it but she couldn't do either right now... so what exactly was she to do?

Palmoun

Old 04-26-2012, 02:41 AM

Carter pulled her closer to him and brought his neck towards her. "I know you would rather not but take it from me." he said to her softly and kept her close to him. "i am sure you need it so please take all you need." he saod softly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-26-2012, 03:32 AM

"I... I can't! I don't want to hurt you." Bloom whimpered a bit trying to move so she could move way though just couldn't... she wasn't strong enough and she was too hurt to right now.

(sorry it's short XP couldn't think of much)

Palmoun

Old 04-26-2012, 04:01 AM

Carter chuckled when he heard her and shook his head, "you wouldn't hurt me, I doubt I would even feel it since I am like this." he said as he held her. "besides you need it if you want to get stringer. So please take it." he said softly, almost pleading for her to drink from him.

((tis okay))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-26-2012, 04:13 AM

Bloom whimpered a bit though after a few seconds sighed and slowly leaned forward to bite into Carter's large wolf neck. She found the taste oddly... sweet. She had always heard that wolf blood wasn't very good... but she seemed to like it just fine.

Palmoun

Old 04-27-2012, 12:48 AM

Carter felt her teeth sink into him but stayed perfectly still. Infact it sort of felt nice and he found himself gently stroking blooms head as she drank. "take as much as you need." he whispered to her softly and closed his eyes. If a werewolf ever said that another would willingly give blood to a vampire they would be laughed at, yet here they were.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-27-2012, 03:46 AM

Bloom was a bit surprised when she heard Carter though continued to feed until she was satisfied and knew that he wouldn't be hurt more then he already was. "I... I didn't hurt you at all did I?" she asked softly and a bit worriedly since she really didn't want to hurt him... she didn't like hurting anyone... even wolves.

Palmoun

Old 04-27-2012, 04:00 AM

Carter still held her close and he smiled down at her, "nope, you didn't hurt me at all." he said and could tell he was already healing where she had bitten him. He then looked into her eyes, "infact it sort of felt nice." he said as he smiled at her again and then chuckled when he saw a bit of blood near her lips. Reaching out he wiped it off and smiled at her, "how do you feel though?" he asked as he kept her close so that she stayed warm.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-27-2012, 04:05 AM

Bloom blushed as she heard Carter and didn't know what to think though smiled at him some. "I'm feeling allot better now... thank you for asking." she blushed softly though smiled up at him again just seeming quite embarrassed right now.

Palmoun

Old 04-28-2012, 03:34 AM

Carter smiled at her and wondered why she was blushing, though she did look cute with it on her cheeks. "good, is there anything else you need?" he asked as he stayed close to her

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-28-2012, 05:16 AM

"Um... if you have any I'm kinda hurting and would like some pain medicine?" Bloom asked softly and could tell he was confused by her blush... but for a male, even a wolf male, to offer her blood willingly... it was something special... something that actully showed care and kindness... and for it to be coming from a wolf... one that she kinda liked... that was something really special and... well... romantic to her.

Palmoun

Old 04-28-2012, 08:44 PM

Carter nodded when he heard her and smiled, "be right back." he said and slowly pulled away from her. He then ran out of the room to get her to medicine that she needed. Yet as he was gone a figure slowly headed into the room. Carters father, the king. He smirked when he saw her, "looks like your alone for now. Guess I can finish what I started." he said and moved towards her, his claws coming out. Yet before he could even get close He was tackled to the floor by Carter. He growled into his fathers face and it was clear he wasn't happy, "if you try anything, anything at all, I will kill you." he said and ment it. He then got off his father and threw him ut of the room before heading over to Bloom. Sitting down next to her he held out the medicine to her, "here." he said softly as he tried to get his father out of his mind.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 04-28-2012, 09:52 PM

As soon as Bloom saw the figure she knew who it was and her whole form started to quiver. She had pushed herself as far back on the bed as she could and tears were in her eyes. When Carter came over to her she was still shaking and crying... though she couldn't stop... she was traumatized by how hurt she was... how much pain the king had dealt to her. She shoved her face into Carters soft furry chest and sobbed just feeling really scared right now not even really thinking on the pain she was in now. "Don't let him hurt me... please don't leave me... he'll just come and hurt me!" she sobbed in a broken and scratchy voice as she sobbed and quivered in Carter's arms.

(he he X3 I love a good mental scarring XD )

Palmoun

Old 04-29-2012, 12:29 AM

Carter frowned when he saw how bad Bloom looked right now. Wrapping his arms around her, he held her close and with care. He didn't want to hurt her. Gently he stroked her head as he tried to get her to calm down, "shhhh, everything is going to be fine and he wont touch you. Not as long as I stick close to you." he said to her softly and continued to calm her down. He ment it when he said he would stick close to her. If he had to he would carry her to make sure that they never seperated and his father would never hurt her.

((I can tell))