Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 10-14-2012, 03:56 AM

Name: Eric Bento

Race: human

Bio: His life is sort of odd, his mother is a nurse and his father is sort of a explorer. So he was always home schooled and traveled around with his parents. HIs mother helped out all the people she could anywhere they could go and his father... he had no idea what he did half the time but what ever it was brought in a lot of money. Since he id turning 18 soon, they decided to head to a park and have his birthday their and enjoy the summer before he went off on his own.

later on:

race: were otter

Last edited by Palmoun; 11-04-2012 at 04:51 AM..

Sinsue Hoshigo
It's better to have loved and lo...
Send a message via Yahoo to Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 04:34 AM

Name- Maya Lina

Age- is between 18 and 20 can't remember

Race- Were-Fox

Gender- Female

Pic-
Were-fox form-(her white skin is actually fur)

Human and fox forms-(her hair is actually pure black and her eyes aren't that small and creepy XD )

Name- Usagino Shirigomi

Age-7

Race- Bunny Shifter

Gender- Female

Pic-

Last edited by Sinsue Hoshigo; 11-04-2012 at 11:43 PM..

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 04:54 PM

Eric sighed as he tromped threw the forest and looked around. "find wood they said, it would be fun they said, just follow the trail they said, and now look at where I am." he grumbled as he made his way threw the forest. "why did they have to bring me here, they know I am not a big wilderness person. Infact I would rather be inside the RV, watching t.v. and playing video games. But no, of course I have to be outside." he said as he stepped over a log but his foot got caught, sending him tumbling to the ground and rolling down a hill. He felt himself get hit with something and scrapped by a few rocks. When he finally came to a stop, he just layed their and could feel some blood running down the side of his face. Why on earth did his parents have to do this to him. He was no wilderness person, he was hte exact opposite. Yet his parents didn't want to hear it, they thought that a anyone born with the name bento would be a wilderness person, not him. "why does this happen to me." he grumbled.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 05:03 PM

Maya was running through the forest as usual just looking around and having a little fun. She liked the run free, it was very nice and relaxing, but she also felt she had a job to do, make sure anyone that came into the forest stayed safe and never got hurt too badly. As she thought of this she started to notice the cent of human blood and ran towards the scent until she saw a male that was rolling down one of the more dangerous hills. She knew she couldn't stop him from rolling but once he stopped she waited to see if he could get up, if he couldn't then she would need to help him she supposed. She slowly made her way down the hillside trying not to be seen by the male... though her pure white fur made it kinda hard not to see her in the lush green grass and among the blackened rocks. She had been out her for quite a few years... she couldn't remember how long... something similar had happened to her... however it was actually her parents that had sent her tumbling down the large hill and she wasn't able to move... she just hoped that wasn't the case here.... though she didn't see or smell anyone else really close so she didn't think it was.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 05:14 PM

Eric groaned as he laid their for a bit and slowly, and painfully, sat up. Looking himself over, he smirked, scraches covered him and by the looks of it his leg wasn't in good shape. "wow, just perfect, I am lost and both of my parents are away. It is a wonder that I have even lives to be 17 with them around." he said as he looked around for something that he could use as a splint. Sure, his parents were great as far as being people were conserned, yet horrible parents. HIs father was never home and his mother was always off helping someone else besides him. he had basically brought himself up. Signing, he laid back down on the ground, "the one time that I get hurt and no one is around is in the middle of a national park, isn't that perfect." he grumbled to himself but then heard something. Sitting up, a little too fast, he gasped slightly in pain and had a feeling that his rib wasn't exactly in good shape. But the pain soon subsided and he looked around. He thought he saw something white in the grass but wasn't too sure.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 05:56 PM

Maya got a bit closer to the male, enough to realize his leg was broken and to note that he couldn't get up. She ran around for a few minutes finding a few leg length straight branches and some vines then slowly walked over to the boy with the branches and vines in her mouth and went over to the boy whining at him a bit and nudging him.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 06:08 PM

Eric just laid their and wondered when someone would come along and find him. Though when he heard a whine and then the nudge, he thought it must be a dog of some sorts. When he turned, he nearly jumped out of his skin to see a fox their. He wanted to move away though knew better then that. Yet as he saw the branches and vines in its mouth he calmed down. "are you trying to help me?" he asked as he reached out to see if he could get the vines and branches from the fox.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 06:16 PM

Maya gave another soft whine and laid the branches and vines in the males lap before running over only to return a few minutes later with another large-ish branch that was slit in the top for him to use as a crutch. She then sat down next to him looking at him hopefully hoping he would be okay.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 06:27 PM

Eric watched as she laid everything in his lap and then ran off. Figuring she wans't coming back, he went to work on splinting his leg and was just about done when she came back with another branch. He smiled a little bit and then looked at her, "thanks, this helps alot." he said as he slowly used the branch to get to his feet. He knew he was probably in rough shape but at least he could stand. Looking down at his new friend he smiled, "you wouldn't happen to know which way is the camp site, would you?" he asked even though he had a feeling she would probably run away from him now that he was on his feet.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 06:57 PM

Maya cocked her head a bit then bit at his pants and tugged him in a direction then ran over to a part of the hill that you could easily walk up without much trouble then waited for him to fallow her up the side of the hill. She knew she was taking a chance on him figuring out that she wasn't just any old fox but she didn't care, he needed help and she would help him in whatever way she could.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 07:03 PM

Eric jumped slightly when she bit onto his pants but calmed as she tugged on them. Watching her run up a hill he sighed, "okay, okay, I am coming." he said as he slowly managed to go after her. ONce he got to the top, he was already breathing hard and looked down at the little fox, "you know your odd, but I dont care since your helping me." he said as he leaned on his stick more. In all truth this was probably the most attention he had ever gotten from someone or something. Even when his mother was homeschooling him he didn't get this much attention from her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 07:24 PM

Maya gave a slight raspy bark before taking off to a large tree and once you passed it there was a trail and a sign that said 'Camp sites one mile straight one mile south-east, fallow the large trail'. She then looked at him as she sat down by the sign waiting for him to get up close to her.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 07:37 PM

Ben smirked when he heard her bark and watched her as she ran off to what looked like a sign and trail. Moving after her, he soon stood next to her and read the sign. Groaning, he leaned against a tree, "I feel like such a idiot now." he said before looking down at the fox, "I have the worst sense of direction ever, I doubt I could even find my way out of a paper bag." he said and then slowly pushed himself off the tree and slowly made his way down the trail. He then looked at the fox, "are you going to follow me or leave?" he asked.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 07:53 PM

(Erik XD )

Maya looked up at Erik as she heard him then barked softly and fallowed him just wanting to make sure he didn't get lost again. So long as she wasn't spotted by anyone other then him she would probably be okay... if anyone else knew that she was smart enough to bring him two large sticks and a vine and another long stick to use as a can then they would probably try to catch her and figure out why she was so smart.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 08:07 PM

Eric smirked as he watched the fox follow him on the path. "thanks, maybe I can give you some food or something once I get back. I know no one is going to be their since they already left for the week." he said as he conitnued to walk. After a bit he could see his familys RV, in the corner away from all the others. Their was no sign that anyone was home and it was clear that everyone was gone. Sighing, Eric looked down at the fox, "you would think that parents would care more, but they have other things to do." he said as he continued to walk slowly.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 08:32 PM

Maya gave a soft whine when she heard what Erik said and could understand how he felt since because of her parents she was very different now. She then thought that maybe if he was there alone she could stay for a little while and keep him company... she didn't want him to be alone why he was injured after all.

(what if his parents come back and catch her or something? Like his dad is actually out looking for new species all the time or something?)

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 08:42 PM

Eric smiled when he heard the soft whine, "dont worry, I leared how to live by myself and take care of myself." he said as he continued to walk. Soon he was infront of the R.V. and he opened hte door. It seemed kind of clean and he looked down at the fox, "your welcome to come in, that is if you want too." he said though doubted she wanted too since this place was human sented and most animals didn't like it.

((actually my plan was that his father is searching for evidence that were-creatures are alive and is working to capture one. What do you think))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 08:54 PM

(I like it XD )

Maya barked softly and jumped up the stairs as he walked into the RV and she fallowed easily. she was kinda hungry and it was a little hard to catch fish during the day since she had to stay hidden from anyone watching her... so this would be a good opportunity to get something to eat... so long as his parents didn't come back and see her.... really she acted like she was a pet fox more then a wild fox so for her to willingly come into a humans RV... and to help a human... that would be very odd and hard to explain.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 09:05 PM

Eric smiled when he saw her come into the R.V. and headed towards the fridge. Going threw everything, he smiled as he saw some fish. Taking it out, he cut it up and set it on a plate before heading over to the table. Sitting down, he set the plate of fish on the table. He then looked a thte fox, "I have a feeling that your either a very smart fox or you use to be a pet. Either way, eat as much as you like, you deserve it." he said as he relaxed in that seat. He didnt' care what the fox was, she had saved him from probably being eaten by a bear and he was in that foxs debt.

((when should I bring in his dad))

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 09:13 PM

(while she's eating XD so in the next post)

Maya let out a purr as she saw the fish and jumped up onto one of the chairs then onto the table and started to eat happily and you could tell she was hungry. Normally she didn't eat during the day, she was always worried she would be seen or something and really she was too small in this form to jump in the water and catch a fish, so normally she only go to eat small berries all day then fish at night.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 09:27 PM

Eric smiled as he watched her eat and was glad that she was eating. It meant that she trusted him enough and from his guesses she was probably a pet of some sorts that a camper left here. "just whimper when you want more." he said as he looked at her and was relaxing, till the R.V. started to shake. When he looked to the door, he saw his father come in and was covered in dirt and looked to have some samples with him. "ah, eric, that is where you have been." he said, his eyes glued to a sample and didn't' seem to even notice that eric was hurt. "I actually got a few leads maybe and... uh what is that and what happened to your leg?" he asked once his eyes were actually on them and instead of everything he had in his arms. NOt sure what to say Eric smiled, "well I accidentally tripped and hurt myself and this little girl found me. I think she is a pet of some sorts that got lost here." he said and his father dropped everything and moved closer to the fox, studying her, "fascinating." he said softly as he continued to study her.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 09:59 PM

Maya looked up a bit when she heard something and felt the table shake a bit then saw another male and stopped eating jumping off of the table and hiding behind Eric's legs not liking the way the male looked at her. She recognized the atire that he wore and gave a small growling sound not wanting him to com near her. She knew what he was... he was a tracker, someone that wanted to find and test on shifters and were-animals... she couldn't let him get to her.. they had ways of testing to see if an animal was a were-animal or not... they could give them a small shock that normally wouldn't hurt the animal but to a were-animal it would turn them either into the were-form or to their human form... depending on the creature.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 10:08 PM

His father moved to grab her but Eric quickly picked her up and pulled her into his arms. "dad, i dont think she likes you very much." he said softly and started to stroke the little foxs head. HIs dad snapped out of his trance and sighed, "it seems so." he said yet his eyes didn't leave hers. "well I have some work to do, dont bother me." he said and instantly he was in his office. Sighing, eric looked down at hte fox and gently stroked her head gently, "sorry about that, my father is a little weird sometimes and I dont exactly like how secretive he is." he said and then smiled at her, "but dont worry, if you stick close to me your going to be safe." he said as he continued to stroke her head.

Sinsue Hoshigo

Old 10-14-2012, 10:20 PM

Maya looked up at Eric then wasn't sure if she should stay or not... if she stayed she took a risk on his dad finding out... but if he left she would be going against her own morals... she never left anyone that she thought was being abused or neglected... and he seemed like he was being neglected to her.

Palmoun

Old 10-14-2012, 10:48 PM

Eric looked down at her and smiled as he gently set her down on the table, "now you can finish eating, I need to go dress my leg." he said as he hobbled over to the cupboards. He soon pulled out a big first aid kit and headed back over to the table. Sitting down and setting the first aid kit down on the table, he opened it. From his mother he had learned how to take care of himself and soon he had set his bone and was wrapping his leg. He then put bandages over his scrapes and was glad he didn't have to sow any of the closed. He then smiled at the fox, "now then, your welcome to stay here for as long as you want but you can go too. I wouldn't be surprised if you left because of my father. He is a little weird." he said as he looked at her.