icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2009, 04:41 AM

Night University

This school has just opened for all your night time learning. Tired of waiting for night classes to open up so you can go to your classes without hurting yourself.

I, Headmaster Fyodor Night, Hope you find this school to your likeing. We don't teach much, but there are tutors and books to read. This is a "safe haven" for you to enjoy.

"Oh you would like to see what I look like well here you go. My son is below me. His name is Vladmir and *whisper* He is available. Have at it. That's my daughter on the bottom touch her and die."

Fyodor Night

Age 950

Height: 6'10''

Weight: 210

Job: Headmaster, President

Brief History: Um.....you don't get to know about me

Vladmir Night

Age 350

Height 6'4''

Weight: 195

Job: Discipline committee

Brief History: Vladmir was all ways the way he is now, but something about him chases lovers away.

Clara ????? (Adopted/Found By Fyodor)

Age 22 ish (so they think)

Height 5'

Job: Student, Family Chef

Breif history: I found her 22 years ago she looked like a young child. We don't know how old she is but we do know she isn't a vampire Like us. Um...Vladmir may know more

((her skirt is a full length fully covering Skirt))

Last edited by icekat311; 03-16-2009 at 02:28 AM..

apple_eater1313
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-11-2009, 05:21 AM

mewwow can i start school soon sir?

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-11-2009, 02:39 PM

((this is an rp. I'm not gonna get mad but please post a charaster and please wait a bit till youpo I know it says open but i realized I forgot to add the rules. Sorry))

Rules

As this is an rp you will need to submit a character sheet. Please do so here.

PM me to aslk to join, before you do this though.

Thank you

The set up will be

Username:

Caracter name:

Age"

Height:

Weight:

Appearance:

Brief discription of history: (Were aplicble ((you do not need to label your characters personality.))

Please no cyberiing, but Romance is allowed

Spell check would be nice (make sure we can underdstand what you are saying.

NO GOD MODING. DO AND YOU ARE OUT a warning will be givien though!

Edit:

Angel Miyamou

Age 100 (a very young dragon)

Height 4'7''

Weight 100-5000lbs

Job Cafe clean up/Catering

Bio: Well he is a strange dragon that is sensitive to heat. Um.....that's about all i got right now

Last edited by icekat311; 03-14-2009 at 01:59 AM..

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Country_Bella_Rose

Old 03-12-2009, 12:35 AM

((I WANT HIM!!!!!!!!!!! OMG...... OMG... WANT HIM!!!!! :D

Oh, yeah... Um... Can I join?? :D Oh......... I didn't read the rules... T___T))

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2009, 01:39 AM

((tsk tsk sister. rules are very important))

purple_artemis00
Ima kill you with my cuppy cake ...

Old 03-12-2009, 01:40 AM

Username:purple_artemis00

Character name:Kyle

Height: Five feet, ten inches

Weight:129 pounds

Appearance: Kyle is tall and slim. She is beautiful and makes sure she always look like a predator of the night. Her eyes are red from having been made a slave to a master vampire when she was alive.

Brief description of history: (Where applicable ((you do not need to label your characters personality.))

Kyle's had it rough. When she was a human, a master vampire took her captive and abused her. Kyle eventually killed her master vamp and broke free, unfortunately becoming the thing that had tortured her in the first place. Kyle left school when she was abducted and is headed back now.

itachiluvr4eva
arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 03-12-2009, 01:55 AM

Username:itachiluvr4eva

Caracter name:Akira

Height:5'3

Weight:120

Appearance:

Brief discription of history: Her parents left her when she was still a baby and humans adopted her.When she reached age 12 she showed signs that she wasn't human so her adopted parent were horrified so she was left on the streets until a vampire family came and adopted her as one of there own.So now shes been roaming the world with them.

Last edited by itachiluvr4eva; 03-12-2009 at 02:31 AM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2009, 02:19 AM

Username: Shmougie

Character name: Lunaris (self proclaimed number one prankster)

Height: 5'7

Weight: 130

Appearance:

Brief discription of history: She remembers a little from when she was alive. She was a family of 3, meaning she was the only child. Then she was a family of two, mommy ran away. She remembers the warmth of her fathers hand when he pat her head, and when he beat her. She lost her life running away from him, half broken she fell onto the street and someone saved her by turning her into a vampire. When she woke up she was ecstatic and embraced the life, turning from a quiet, soft spoken person to loud, rambunctious and finally, totally happy. She would have been happy never going to school again, but her master suggested that it was a fresh start, and he wanted her to learn, and so she went. She does random pranks on people and things on the school grounds for the hell of it.

~*~*~*~**~~**~~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Username: Shmougie

Character name: Gino Denali

Height: 6'1

Weight: 190

Brief discription of history: Gino is indeed a boy, and a human. The one problem he has, however, is that he's an albino. A case so strong that he can hardly stand the sunlight and even fears it. His parents are exceedingly rich and wanted him to further his education so he could run there business when they got old. They paid for night school here, shying him away from humans who would just stare at him, assuming it would be better for him here.

Last edited by Shmougie; 03-12-2009 at 02:31 AM..

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2009, 02:24 AM

((aaaaaa I forgot to put age in the skeleton. Please edit your chara's, Sorry))

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2009, 02:28 AM

Username: Country_Bella_Rose

Character Name: Shika Yamamaki

Height: 5'-9"

Weight: 135-ish

Appearance: Shika

Brief History: Shika is the daughter of fey parents. Her wings were a genetic gift/curse, depending on how you look at it, from her father. She sees them as a curse. Her mother is high-court sidhe in the Unseelie Court. Because of this, she was raised among the nobility, but never quite fit in due to her wings. An outcast, she found herself on the door of the heir to the Unseelie throne, an outcast in her own right, a real faerie princess, and now her best friend.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2009, 05:23 AM

The tall headmaster stretched and his feet hit the end of his king sized bed. The sky was purpled with the dusk light. He heard the familiar shuffles of his adopted daughter Clara. He smiled as he went to the restroom and brushed his long silver hair back into the usual black ribbon. He got dressed in a plain black suit and pushed his glasses up before going to see his daughter.

"Clara" Fyodor had his arms around his daughter before he noticed she was rather dressed up in a black and white kimono with a red obi. "What's the occasion, hmmmm?" He rocked back and forth with her.

"Headmaster you didn't forget today is the day for the new admissions did you." Clara wriggled out of Fyodor's grasp and went to her room to check that all that she needed was there, and that her obi hadn't got messed up. She brushed her hair for the 110th time that day, before walking back down the hall checking on the breakfast she created. She might have been short on words but she wouldn't look bad in front of any students or faculty.

Fyodor gazed dotingly as he watched Clara rush about. He snapped out of his daze. "Were's Vlady, my boy better be awake."

A strong voice emitted from the bathroom, "In the shower!" Vladmir, or Vlady like his dad called him, was finishing up his morning shower and then he got his suit on and combed through his jet black hair before joining the others in the kitchen. "Dad you may wanna change into something more speech worthy.

"Hmm.." It took him a few seconds to remember, once he did he ran an hugged his son, "Thank you! Now wait for me to eat." He ran back to his room, he changed into a long black trench coat and black trousers. His shirt was pure white with red accents along the cuffs. he also had a wide brimmed hat ((remminisent of Van's from GunXsword)) that had a red ring on the corner. Upon returning to the kitchen he asked, "How's this kiddos?"

The two sitting at the table nodded at their father and turned their attention to the eggs and sausage that Clara had made.

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2009, 04:06 PM

((hey, are they in a city like area...or...? ^^; ))
Gino shivered as he walked down the darkening streets. He had a black trench coat on, black dress pants and crimson red button down shirt.

Honestly, he felt like a tool. He had dressed to attempt to fit the part of a vampire. When you think of them, dark colors and splashes of red come to mind, right? He wanted to be as inconspicuous as possible.

It was a little early to go, so a couple blocks over he leaned against a street light and took out a cigarette to smoke. Man, if this place wasn't eery he didn't know what was. He let out a puff of smoke and brought his hand to his chest, feeling for his cross underneath his shirt. It made him feel more secure.

This...was going to be one hell of a school year.

Quote:
Kookaburra Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree
Merry merry king of the bush is he
Laugh Kookaburra, laugh Kookaburra
Gay your life must be
Luna let her voice travel down the street, giggling as it echoed and doing flips and summersaults. Her anticipation and excitement had made her hyper and she was trying to vent it out before she had to get to the school.

Quote:
Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree
Eating all the gumdrops he can see
Stop Kookaburra, stop Kookaburra
Leave some gums for me!
Would she make an friends? What if they're all stuck up and...and...Dracula-ee? What if she gets there and they say 'Sorry, No Lunaris are allowed at this school.' maybe they won't let her in because her scars from when she was human still showed on her wrsists and other parts of her body?

She shrugged it off and did a pirouette then spun around a pole.
Quote:

Kookaburra sits on the old gum tree
Counting all the monkeys he can see
Stop Kookaburra, stop Kookaburra
That's no monkey, that's ME!!!
Her giggles echoed down the street again. It really didn't matter what she worried about! If master said it was fine, then it was fine! She really needed to stop thinking! She hardly did it as it was, and when she did it huuurt~

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-12-2009, 11:28 PM

Shika woke with a groan, remembering today was her first day of class. She rolled out of bed and took a shower, found some clothes to wear, dried her hair and did her makeup. She grabbed a notebook and pencil and headed toward her first class. She was dressed in a black dress that accentuated her womanly curves. It was cut in just the right places so that her strange almost broken butterfly wings could sit comfortably around the dress. How she wished she hadn't inherited that particular part of her father's genes! At least Amaya didn't think they were ugly. How would her new peers see them? And why was she insisting she did this? She didn't really want to be here, but if Amaya thought it would help, she would do it.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-12-2009, 11:57 PM

((on all the buildings doors there are these signs))
"Haha Do to the nature of the first day and Me being a generous Headmaster, all classes are canceled. If you aren't dressed formally you better get so. (my daughter wrote that. She is obsessed with this night being perfect. Hee hee)This morning there will be a large breakfast held in the lawn by the Student Center. Please come, I'm gonna give a speech I hope.

The family was walking the university grounds waiting for the old and new students to arrive, when Vlamir left and went to sit on stage and Clara went to check on the table settings and food preparations. Each table had a supply of blood tablets for vampires and other necessities for any other night creature. Fyodor was left alone.

Fyodor listened to the crickets by the pond. He was remembering the day he had found Clara. She was covered in so much blood but none of it was her own. He always wondered whose it was but never pried and she seemed to only remember her life with Vlad and himself. "My dear daughter what happened to you. Whatever it was must have been horrid. He also remember a photo he had taken of them with a good friend that she had met 5 years after being taken in. That albino boy seemed to have died in the hospital. She would be devastated if she knew, I hope she can find a new friend soon." He continued to talk to himself about his children that he held so dear to his heart as students were arriving and gawking at his son like he was the headmaster. If he were headmaster they probably wouldn't live through the first week.

Vladmir was gazing at His sister with such malice it would have killed their father to see. He never liked Clara much, she always made him look bad. She was so creepy too, and if she didn't stop flicking those ears of her he was gonna rip them off. I swear if i find anything else out about linx's that convinced me of her being one i will not stand for it. We are vampire's she a freakin cat. What is wrong with my father?

Clara kept making sure her clipped ears weren't growing those dreaded tufts that tended to stick about 3 inches up and looked really dumb to her. She didn't understand why she thought they looked weird her brother always a linx and the tufts were part of the species. She didn't even like that he said such things. She wanted to be like everyone else. No funny colored greyish ears or long swishy tail that matched. Her teeth weren't quite as sharp has the other family members either. She sighed from her heart and continued her rounds of the tables as the students came in.

Country_Bella_Rose
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-13-2009, 12:23 AM

Shika saw the sign on the door. No classes, eh? Hm.... I hope this is formal enough... She sighed and headed toward the cafeteria. When she entered the building, she saw several students were already there. There was a beautiful looking girl checking out the tables and a man sitting on the stage. He was... beautiful too. Wait, does that girl have.... cat ears? They look like lynx ears... The guy on the stage looked like he had a serious issue with her. She wanted to talk to him, but he looked like he was trying to keep people away. She decided to walk toward the stage and see what happened. She knew he wasn't the head master because she'd spoken with him the day before.

itachiluvr4eva
arg!!! i want cookies >;3
Send a message via AIM to itachiluvr4eva

Old 03-13-2009, 01:06 AM

As Akira reaches the entrance way to Night University she sighed and thought to herself hmm....another year at this school another year closer to leaving. While she about to walk to her dorm room she notice a sign that said that all classes are canceled "great another day to relax"she mumbled to herself.Then she yawns showing her sharp teeth and walks down to the students center where every year the headmaster would make his speech. When she finally reaches the front doors she sees that the students hasn't much changed.She walks down and sits in one of the empty seats and lays her head on her arms.

Illiana
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2009, 01:38 AM

Username:Illiana

Caracter name:Ulric Conan

Age"120

Height:6'7

Weight:240

Appearance:

Brief discription of history: He was turned at 19 bitten by his father to share the pain of his ancestors ,the Wolfen. The Wolfen were sinners by nature and god had punished them by changing them to the thing they loved killing most.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2009, 01:44 AM

((this is so you can post Illiana thats all. Hee avoiding double posts yay.))

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-13-2009, 03:38 AM

"Wowza, wowza, wowza!" she cheered, reading the paper.

"A breakfast with everyone? Totally super special awesome!! Oh~" she looked down, she was wearing the same heavy dress that her master preferred her in. She shrugged, supposing it was 'formal' enough.

She gave another giggle and skipped off to the lawn at the student center. Whee~!

Gino was on the other side of the campus, he didn't even get to read the letter, he was lost and just ended up at the student center lawn.
"Woah." He mumbled. This place looked pretty kick-ass.

He looked up at the stage towards the headmaster and a twinge of familiarity hit him. How strange...and the glaring boy was a little familiar too...

He surveyed the table, stomach rumbling in hunger. He was so nervous about school that he hadn't eaten....oh shit. Was that really blood?

He accidentally bumped into someone due to not looking and jumped in shock, imidiately making space in case they were angry/hungry.

"I'm so sor-" he looked up and it was as if time stopped. The girl had animal-like ears and crimson eyes, he suddenly felt weak as memories of days ago hit him. But they were blurs, it was like looking at developed pictures from a camera but they had white blotches or holes...

Illiana
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-13-2009, 03:52 AM

The smells assaulted his nose as he walked onto the campus of vampires and other creatures of the night, some enemies some not. The magic in this place was intoxicating. Ulric relized that it was lunchen and scurried off eager to get food.

Ulric's ears were pricked in anticipation, the food they brought out was delicious as always though he seemed to lose track of time in this place. Chicken, the yumminess was awesome but his senses picked up something new...a human...they smell wierd. He decided to pick out a few other tasty treats for later and stuffed it in his book bag.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-13-2009, 04:03 AM

Fyodor saw Gino's collision with Clara and was on his feet worry on his face. "Clara won't be able to handle that alone. Vlad stay here and keep
and eye on things." He started off the stage, "Oh and don't kill anyone."

Vladmir grunted and nodded, "You know she is stronger *whisper* and more diabolical *whisper* than you think. She can handle it" It was useless his father was already halfway up the aisle and tripped over his coat.

"ah" Clara throat emitted before she ran into the UC to hide. Who is he why do I remember him so well. As she ran her ears were twitching like mad she didn't know what to do. What is wrong with me that was definitely not they way to react. Her face was red and tears were coming from her eyes smearing her mascara.

Edit: Fyodor stood and watched his daughter running across the lawn till she tripped on a chair and then he started toward her. "Clara calm down sweety."

Last edited by icekat311; 03-13-2009 at 04:05 AM.. Reason: addition

purple_artemis00

Old 03-13-2009, 07:13 PM

Kyle rushed down the lane to the foreboding looking school where she would be spending so much time for a while. Her black hair flew out behind her in a defiant flag, despite the many attempts to pin it down.

"Darn it!" Kyle exclaimed as the heel of her boot broke. "Stupid shoes, shoulda worn flats!"
Kyle sat in the middle of the sidewalk and snatched both boots off, no easy job consiering they were thigh length and way too tight. She stood on her bare feet and breathed a sigh.
"Least I can run now."

She took off at full speed, human speed anyway, and felt the cold night wind fly through her hair and lift her black chiffon skirt to nearly obscene lengths. She pushed the skirt down as she ran cursing the formal outfit under her breath.
"Should have worn jeans and a shirt.But no, I gotta make an impression."
Kyle reached the door to the main building, saw a sign posted there, something about a formal occasion. Well at least he dressed the part. She flung open th door dramatically and stood there with her ridiculous boots in her hand, her hir windswept and her skirt blown into disarray.

"Hello?" called Kyle to the empty room.

icekat311
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-14-2009, 01:55 AM

((I have one more Chara I'm dying to have in and I will had his profile onto the rules. His pic will have to wait till monday though, sorry.))

Angel was standing in a far corner of the feild his work uniform on. The T-shirt and black pants agrivated him. He wanted his shorts and tanktop back. He was so hot roght now he wanted to breath his dangerous flames all over the place so everyone else would suffer to.

purple_artemis00

Old 03-14-2009, 02:03 AM

"Where the heck is everybody?" Kyle called into the empty room.
She walked back to the door and read the message.
"Oh, the lawn of by the student center. Okay"

Kyle strolled over to the huge lawn and stared at the other students. There were quite a few already here and she was excited to meet everyone, except that glaring guy on the stage. Wow, was he intimidating and tasty too, but definitely not her type!

"Ahhh-choo!" Clara sneezed loudly and wiped her nose, the sneezes kept coming and people were starting to stare. Vampires really shouldn't have allergies.

"Umm, I'm sorry," Kyle called to the crowded lawn. "Does someone have a dog? It's just that I'm really... AHHH-CHOOO, allergic and if you could take it out or..."

Kyle's eyes fell on the wolf. He didn't look like a wolf, but Kyle immediately knew.
She held her breath until the sneezing stopped and then shot him an apologetic look.

"Great first impression!" Kyle thought dejectedly.

Last edited by purple_artemis00; 03-14-2009 at 02:07 AM..

Shmougie
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-15-2009, 02:24 AM

Luna was sipping the blood like it was koolaid, bopping her head side to side as she hummed. She didn't even realize people were there until the girl sneezed.
"Bless you!" she blinked at what she said.
"Well, that might not be the best thing to say....." She laughed when the girl said she was alergic to dogs, wow! And a wolf was there!

"Way cool! I've never met a wolf before!!" she exclaimed, watching the boy with sparkly eyes.

Gino muttered a bunch of apologies, backed up a couple steps....and then ran for the hills.
Well, not for the hills, just a few tables away. The way she reacted was totally not normal, and if it weren't for the tears he thought she was gonna rip him apart! (He's not very good at understanding expressions, forgive him XD Btw, I was thinking of maybe makin' a teacher..)