View Poll Results: Will you join Nuraku High?
No 0 0%
Yes 3 75.00%
I dunno, depends if I can be an awesome ninja >D 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

ultra kitty girl
Here, we'll ride the surfing lla...

Old 09-05-2009, 02:57 PM

Welcome to Nuraku High!

Storyline-

Nuraku High is located on an island that few people know about. A ferry runs down there to take the students that've applied and it doesn't carry them back until the year is over. Nuraku High is actually a great school, but the woods surronding the campus are full of dangerous creatures. You have the keyboard, so go ahead and tell your story at Nuraku High!

-Storyline-
-Rules-
-Profile Skeletons-
-Profiles-
-Start-

Last edited by ultra kitty girl; 09-05-2009 at 03:19 PM..

ultra kitty girl

Old 09-05-2009, 03:00 PM

Rules:

1. PM all profiles to me.

2. Nothing inappropriate or over PG-16.

3. Follow the Menewshan rules as well, along with these.

4. I can add and delete rules as I please, but I can assure you nothing too strict will pop up :)

5. Put a :heart: in the profile PM saying you've read and accepted these rules.

-Storyline-
-Rules-
-Profile Skeletons-
-Profiles-
-Start-

ultra kitty girl

Old 09-05-2009, 03:07 PM

Profile Skeletons:

People of many races attend Nuraku High, but few are human. Are you a human, or one of the others?

Humans:

Username: (Menewshan name)
Name: (character name)
Race: Human (This doesn't change unless you choose to be turned into something. Ex: Vampire)
Bio: (short story of life and why you're at Nuraku)
Personality: (how they act)
Theme: (not required, but you can add a link to a song that describes your character(s) most :D)
Appearence: (preferably anime)
What do you think of everybody? (what your character thinks about being surronded by so many races)

Various Races:

Username: (Menewshan name)
Name: (character name)
Age: (14-18, if vampire they need the real age and appeared age)
Race: (any, but if human use the other skele)
Bio: (short story of life and why you're at Nuraku)
Personality: (how they act)
Theme: (not required, but you can add a link to a song that describes your character(s) most :D)
Appearence: (preferebly anime)

-Storyline-
-Rules-
-Profile Skeletons-
-Profiles-
-Start-

Last edited by ultra kitty girl; 09-05-2009 at 03:32 PM..

ultra kitty girl

Old 09-05-2009, 03:18 PM

Profiles:

Humans-

Various Races-

Username: Ultra Kitty Girl
Name: Jenna & Marie Kyoa(Twins)
Race: Nekos
Bio: Jenna & Marie lived in a poor family, and distincted each other by color and personality. Jenna loved pink while Marie loved blue. They scraped up enough money by working at a cafe to afford to go to Nuraku.
Personality: Jenna- Shy, kind, will side with Marie everytime something comes up.
Marie- Protective of friends and family, doesn't tolerate it when somebody bullies Jenna.
Theme: New Divide by Likin Park
Appearence:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepelo
Username: Lepelo
Name: Lepelo
Race: Neko
Personality: Clumsy, Kind, Loyal, Artisitic (Acting, Drawing, Painting)
Theme: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq4Y4...om=PL&index=22
Appearence: http://i368.photobucket.com/albums/o..._by_Lepelo.jpg fullbody: Neon green shirt with REALLY short white shorts. Goes barefooted everywhere possible- but when she HAS to wear shoes, she wears her white tennis shoes. She's 5"9 and her hair ends at her kidneys.
Other: Loves Techno and couldn't bare life without her iPod. Aside that, she loves to paint and sketch anime pictures. She sometimes puts words together or shortens them.

-Storyline-
-Rules-
-Profile Skeletons-
-Profiles-
-Start-

Last edited by ultra kitty girl; 09-05-2009 at 08:38 PM..

ultra kitty girl

Old 09-05-2009, 03:25 PM

Start RP-

You just arrived at Nuraku High, you look at the paper you got and it says that you're living in North Tower. The receptionist at the office is going to tell you your room number, and a schedule even though for all classes there's one teacher.

-Storyline-
-Rules-
-Profile Skeletons-
-Profiles-
-Start-

ultra kitty girl

Old 09-05-2009, 03:43 PM

Jenna walked beside Marie, hiding behind her a little. "Marie, what if we run into something? I know we're almost near the school but I don't think it's okay if we take a shortcut through the forest...." She said nervously, her eyes darting around for any fiends that may come by.
Marie sighed, turning and looking at Jenna, her tail lashing around a bit. "Jenna, nothing's gonna happen. We're nearly there, now c'mon." She said, her eyes a bit cold.
Jenna nodded. "O-Okay....Hey, is that it?!" She bounced ahead, her tail curled in excitement as she pointed at the school.
Marie nodded and smiled. "That's it, let's go Jenna." She ran off, heading for the school with Jenna trailing behind.

Lepelo
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2009, 09:05 PM

Lepelo plopped down on on the third step from the school, plugged the earphones from her iPod in her fluffy white ears and clicked the on button. After about two hours of swaying her head, Lepelo flicked her tail and opened her warm brown eyes. They narrowed on one neko rushing towards the school and the other struggling to keep up. "I wonder if those two are new too?" She asked herself as she turned off her iPod. Lepelo managed to stand up without falling and smiled, "I'll just hafta find out, won't I?" She thought as she stood up and waved to the girls.

Last edited by Lepelo; 09-06-2009 at 12:01 AM..

ultra kitty girl

Old 09-05-2009, 10:38 PM

Jenna ran up to Lepelo, a big smile on her face. "Hi!" She said, laughing a little. "This is Nuraku High, right?" She asked, tilting her head a little.
Marie ran up too but kept her distance, watching Jenna converse with Lepelo. 'Hopefully it's better here than our town.' She thought. It probably looked as if she and Jenna were polar opposites, but they were similar in so many ways...

Lepelo
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-05-2009, 11:58 PM

Lepelo giggled at Jenna and smiled, "Yeah, I think this is it!" Her smile slightly faded as she glanced over at the heavy metal school doors. "Well, whats your name?" she asked, tilting her head in the same position of Jenna's.

Last edited by Lepelo; 09-06-2009 at 12:00 AM..

ultra kitty girl

Old 09-06-2009, 12:03 AM

Jenna dragged Marie over to Lepelo and smiled. "I'm Jenna, and this is Marie." She laughed a little.
Marie smiled to Lepelo. "How do you do? As you can see, we're twins." She said, still smiling a bit.

Lepelo
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-06-2009, 12:07 AM

Oh yeah! That's awesome!" Lepelo said louder than expected. As Lepelo opened her mouth to say something else, an ear splitting ring came from nowhere. "We're late already?!" She said facing one of the outdoor clocks. "Cummon!" Lepelo shouted behind her back as she ran toward the doors.

ultra kitty girl

Old 09-06-2009, 12:18 AM

Jenna blinked a little and turned to Marie. "Marie, it doesn't matter if we're late, right?" She asked, a bit confused.
Marie shook her head. "Not really Jenna, it's alright. We haven't gone inside yet and found out our room in the...North Tower I think." She said, smiling a bit.
Jenna smiled. "Okay!" She walked in with Marie and went up to the office. "Where's our room?" She asked. The woman replied saying that their room was the first one. "Okay." She smiled. They went up to their room and put their stuff up before walking to the classroom, sitting in chairs that were right beside each other.

Lepelo
⊙ω⊙

Old 09-06-2009, 12:27 AM

"Oh wait... It does'nt matter if we're late..." Lepelo sighed. "I seriously need to learn how to think before I do things..." She hung her head down and dug down into her pocket. Lepelo raised her head back up and pulled out a folded peice of paper. She unfolded the paper and read "North tower, Third Room". Lepelo swung her head to the right and saw room three. Lepelo opened the door and walked into her classroom.

ultra kitty girl

Old 09-07-2009, 01:16 PM

Jenna watched as the lady from the office walked up. She announced the current teacher was sick, so they had a free period. Jenna giggled, high-fiving Marie. "This'll be fun! Our first day and we're already out of class." She said.
Marie laughed as well. "Yea, I have a feeling this school will be better than our old town. Tons of different things to discover." She said, a big grin on her face.