Soriku The Ookami
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2009, 01:44 AM

Soriku walked into the front office, and filled out a form for her dorm and got the dorm number. she growled at the option. "A janitor closet?" She grumbled. "Eh, I can make it work." She said simply. "Time for some Pimp My Janitor Closet." She said with a mutter.

Saint Ino
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2009, 02:43 AM

A cool wind blew off the lake, ruffling Azraiel’s dark locks. She’d been dropped off an hour earlier, and had already signed in and gotten a look at her new school. She sat atop the dorm building, a pair of oversized earphones resting on her ears. Closing her eyes, she imagined the warm beach near home and a slight tug of homesickness washed over her. Quickly shrugging it off, she stared at the blue lake. She was about to drift off, when voices started to inch their way through her mind.
She seems nice…I think we’ll be great roomies…
I hate this place….that cliff looks mighty interesting….
This campus is beautiful. I love it here….
“Looks like we have company.” Sliding off the buildings edge, she stepped back onto the rooftop. She headed towards the rooftop entrance and into the staircase.

A few students ran past as Desiree was cleaning up her room. It had been a long day, especially since a few newer students had been showing up. Pulling the flower pin from her hair, her lavender tresses fell to her back. She paused and stretched before gathering the last of the trash from the floor, quickly dumping it in the trash. "Finally," she said with a sigh. Gathering the rest of her materials, she locked the room and slid into her shadow, reappearing into a dark corner of her room. Throwing her things onto her desk, she walked into the bathroom, more than ready for a shower.

Soriku The Ookami
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2009, 12:11 PM

Soriku went to the top floor, and opened the door to the 'janitor closet'. She looked around the vastness of it. "Wow, hope they wont miss these cleaning materials." She said, before cracking her knuckles. She tapped the walls. "Sweet, this will work just perfectly." She said, before leaving the room and shutting the door, before sending a spurt of flames up into the room. A huge boom was heard throughout campus and the fire licked the cleaning agents and all the other flamable stuff in the room. "Sweet!!!" Soriku shouted, as a hole was blown into the wall that was facing out of the building. Once the explosions were done, Soriku reopened the door, and looked inside, the smell of chemicals and smoke hit her nostrils. "Stay out in the hall k?" She instructed her wolves, who listened diligently. She swiftly got to work. Vines came up from the hole in the wall facing outside, and all the tattered items that had survived the explosion were taken out, and the air was cleaned as the vines took in all the harmul chemical smells. Soriku watched from the doorway until the room was completely clear. "Now, for the fun part." She muttered, before concentrating really hard, and manipulating the concrete around to make six room sections. Two bedroom, a kitchen, a living room, and two bathrooms. When she was finished she collapsed onto the ground, breathing heavily. "There wasnt alot of natural things in that concrete." She muttered to her wolves, who were by her side now. She leaned against the wall, and studied her handiwork. "It looks really good though." She commented. "Wonder if that second bedroom will ever be claimed."

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-16-2009, 08:07 PM

Villa groaned, "What was that noise just now? And just when I was having a good dream. It must be the other students. I might as well go and meet them." Villa stepped out of her bedroom and walked over to Alexia's bedroom door. "Alexia, are you there? I think there are some new students coming to the dorm. Do you want to come with me to meet them?"

LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 09-16-2009, 08:15 PM

"Sure I'd love to." She hopped out of her bed. "But I hope that they don't come in."

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-16-2009, 08:22 PM

*Sniff* "Hey, I smell smoke....like something got burnt or blasted or something like that." Villa said with her head held towards the dorm room door. "Let's check it out."

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-16-2009, 08:33 PM

"We'll see." Villa poked her head out of the dorm room door. "Huh, there doesn't see, to be any smoke here...that's strange, I was sure I smelled some chemicals on the side." Villa carefully stepped out into the hallway. "Hello? Is anybody here?"

((Oh no, I double posted >.<))

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 08:51 PM

Alexia looked up as she heard an explosion and the whole school shaked. "What was that?"

((OH NO!!!!!!!. My sis said to put that so.))

Soriku The Ookami
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2009, 08:53 PM

Sorikus ears twitched as she heard voices a few stories down. She stood up, finally recovering from her exertion(sp). "Now for furniture and plumbing." She said simply.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-16-2009, 09:04 PM

"Hmm...that seemed to come from upstairs, want to come check it out?" Villa asked as she started inching towards the staircase.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-16-2009, 09:18 PM

"Sure." She jumped up the stairs three steps at a time. Until she got to the top and followed the sounds to the janitors closet where she opened the door to find a whole bunch of smoke.

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-17-2009 at 02:57 AM.. Reason: Sorry guys got lazy XD

Soriku The Ookami
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-16-2009, 09:28 PM

((I cant post till someone actually finds Soriku...))

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-16-2009, 10:02 PM

((Get Alexia to edit her post, I'm waiting too.))

Soriku The Ookami
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-17-2009, 10:35 PM

Soriku smirked as the door was opened. ((Theres no smoke, it went out the window remember?)) "Oh look, visitors." Soriku said with a smile as her black wolf growled lightly at the newcomers.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-17-2009, 10:42 PM

"Oh my Gosh!!!! What a CUTE WOLFIE!!!!!!!" Villa squealed when she saw the wolf. "Can I pet him? Can I pet him? Can I pet him? Wow, his or her fur's so shiny!!!!!" *squeals*

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-17-2009, 11:40 PM

((Ok sorry guys I have to create a new roleplay this wa a mess up so sorry once again I'll send the link to the new Shemuu academy kk))

Soriku The Ookami
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-18-2009, 12:13 AM

((WTH MOLLY?!?!))

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-18-2009, 07:52 PM

((yes, WTH???? and I don't see why we have to restart!!!))

Soriku The Ookami
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-21-2009, 03:59 AM

You know, I think that this is blasphamy. Pur Blasphamy. Why did you have to close this thread Molly, thats so mean of you, I mean, I seriously wanted to be like, WOOT I has a roleplay on Menewsha, but NOOO you had to goan close it. I think I should rebel. You dont know what I can do to our household. Well...you kinda do...but I will find a way to make you not happy like I was not happy when you closeded this.

LaVida
On Semi-Hiatus
Penpal

Old 09-22-2009, 10:36 PM

*sigh* why do all of the roleplays I get in get closed or deserted? T_T Ah, well, that was my attempt at joining a role play...I'll try again in a while

btw, I sooooooooo do not see what is wrong with this role play.