LilMissMollyPutz
The Grim Reaper in the... Pixels...

Old 09-23-2009, 09:32 PM

Alexia frowned again than took his hand eying the book that he held in his other hand. "Considering you have my book I guess I have no choice." She said in a sarcastic voice as she turned her head from Jamie and blushed secretly. She knew that Jamie wouldn't think of liking her but she knew it wouldn't hurt to try to get him to atleast like her.

She looked back with a straight face and smiled as she tried to catch the book from Jamie's clutches with great enthusiasm. "I don't usually eat lunch anyways so I guess it would be a nice change." She said as she thought of all the money she had on her school account that she never used.

((I don't care anymore I think I'll just let people have more than one character anyways))

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-23-2009 at 10:09 PM..

Xx I-RAWR xX
"We had to learn how to bend wit...

Old 09-23-2009, 09:53 PM

May smiled. "Alright then. Now that everyone is ready let's go to the lunch room!" She said a little to loud. May shook her head. "Sorry about that."May said nervously.

"Well let's go I guess."May said.She looked at at the boy. "What what's you name again.Sorry I'm bad with names."May laughed a bit.

Zailynne

Old 09-23-2009, 10:00 PM

Jamie smiled, glad that things were happening the way he wanted. He handed Alexia back her book with a grin, and grabbed her arm as well. "Now. Let's all go eat something semi-edible and unhealthy." He looked at Alexia oddly, not sure why she kept looking away from him. He didn't comment on it, but he thought it odd.

He led both of the girls out of the library and headed towards the lunch room, trying to think of how much money he had that he could possibly use to spend on food. And whether or not he should buy lunch for these two lovely ladies... He eventually decided it was worth it, and once the three were in the line up, he pulled out his wallet. "So what do you want?" he asked.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-23-2009, 10:12 PM

Alexia smiled and laughed. "I guess I can pay for myself I haven't spent any of my account money but that's really nice if your ok with it I just want a small appetizer surprise me." She said and laughed again eyes sparkling.

She looked around and noticed that there was an empty table with the exception of Jamie's friend she felt awkward around him because she had the feeling that he had feeling for her. Like any guy would have any feeling for me anyways not even Jamie cares THAT much for me. She thought to herself with a small laugh that she thought was a little bit too loud.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-23-2009, 10:16 PM

May thought about this question for a second then smiled. "I would like a slice of cheese pizza.Youcan never go wrong with italian.Well I at least think so?"May shook her head the laughed. "Thank you for paying.I'll pay you back as soon as I can."She said.

May looked over at Alexia and then back at Jamie. She sighed and shook her head. Well I wonder.... May thought.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-23-2009, 10:19 PM

Alexia walked over to the table with Jamie's friend and started to read.

((I know I broke rules but I gtg just continue til I back: dinner))

Zailynne

Old 09-23-2009, 10:27 PM

Jamie smiled at Alexia and nodded at May, choosing a piece of pizza for himself as well, and a small carton of milk. "Cheese pizza it is," he said with a smile. "And for our bookworm friend..." He pondered over a few of the things available, and ended up choosing a package of vegetables and dressing to dip them in (carrots and celery and the like).

After paying with no problem, he turned to May. "Don't worry about it. Pizza's on me." He held out her pizza with a flourish and a smile, and then noticed that Alexia was sitting at the table with Anthony. He grinned, and went to go sit next to them both, leaving a spot for May to sit beside them.

"So how are things, bud?" he asked Tony as he passed over Alexia's food, pulling the book away from her face and confiscating it, putting it beside him so she couldn't read it for the rest of the lunch period.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-23-2009, 10:46 PM

May walked over to the table and sat down at the end of the table.She smiled and ripped small peices of pizza off and chewed then slowely.She kept her head down and focused on her pizza. She ate the last peice of her pizza and looked up.

They still had alot of time before the bell rang for the next class.She watched as they talked and smiled.

lilanimeluver

Old 09-23-2009, 11:17 PM

Ariel sighed and streched.Time for lunch,she thought happily to herself. She started to get up and walk to the lunch room, but she realized she had left her wallet in her locker. She went to get it, and walked slowly to lunch. She didn't want to rush, and truthfully she wasn't that hungry. She could just go to the library and read, but she could pitcure her father now."Young Lady, you need to eat three meals a day. I taught you so didn't I." She used all her strength to stop herself from laughing out loud. She continued on,got her lunch, and looked for a place to sit.

Ugh..All the tables are full.She spotted a table with only four people at it,but then spotted the soccer captain. She looked around, again, and decided to sit there. She sat on the far end of the table,as far away from the others as possible. She didn't want them to think she was eavesdropping or something along the lines of that.

Zailynne

Old 09-23-2009, 11:34 PM

Jamie grinned at the girl who had just sat down, and gave her a little wave, hoping that he was being friendly enough for her to not bother sitting so far away from them. Any pretty girl was welcome to join him at lunch at any time.

"Good pizza, I presume?" he asked May, who had already finished. Jamie took a few bites of his own, and he had to admit that it was a while above the usual quality of the cafeteria sludge that was typically served.

Jamie looked over at his friend, who hadn't responded yet, seemingly either nervous or much too wrapped up in whatever he was scribbling down on a piece of paper to much care about the world around him.

[[ I'd post as Anthony but I'm waiting for you to say yes to the second profile.. ]]

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-23-2009, 11:47 PM

Alexia opened her mouth to protest but thought better of it as she noticed the food in front of her. She started to nibble on the celery a bit when she noticed that Gaston was headed in her direction.

She tried to hide her face and looked at Jamie with a look of pure hatred for taking her book. As she noticed him walk by without noticing her she sighed in releif. "What is wrong with you Jamie I almost got noticed by that 'Jock'" She said saying jock with extra venom.

Zailynne

Old 09-24-2009, 12:08 AM

"Hey, hey, hey," Jamie complained. "Don't be hostile towards all sports. I'm a semi-jock, aren't I?" He grinned. "And no, you're not getting it back after that comment. Hate the player, not the game." Jamie wasn't a big football fan, but he still liked sports as a whole. "Come on, eat something."

He turned to Anthony, unsure if he should prompt conversation or not. Tony did look a bit busy, and Jamie figured it was something for school or something like that... Still, his friend was being quiet. Quieter than usual. He knew it was because of Alexia. Tony wasn't typically used to making conversation with more than just Jamie at the same time.

-x-X-x-

Anthony hadn't been paying much attention to his surroundings. There was one line in the poem he was working on for Writing class that he just couldn't get right, no matter how many times he'd tried. It wasn't until Jamie spoke to him that he realized where exactly he was.

And in whose company.

He had looked at Alexia with an odd open-eyed look for less than a second, before turning his head back to his paper and writing something down quickly. Somehow, he'd gotten a bit of inspiration for the troublesome line he was working on...

"Hi Jay," he said, mumbling. He was shocked that she of all people was sitting next to him. He would speak to her but... What would he say? "Why are you here"? "Hi"? Anything he could think of, he knew that once he said it out loud it would sound stupid and pathetic. So he instead stared down at the table, hiding his slight blush from the rest of the table.

"What's up?" he asked, more directed towards Jay, but it could also apply to the rest of the table. He hoped that would be enough to start a conversation... But he doubted that. Why would she ever want to talk to her anyway?

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-24-2009, 12:14 AM

May shook her head at the two and stood up."I'll be going now.Thanks for the pizza Jamie.See ya."May said.She picked up her trashand her bag form the table and walked over to the garbage can.She threw the trash away and walked into the hall.

May didnt really have anywhere to and most people where in the lunch room.She sighed and sat down in the hall.May took the book out of her bag and started to read through it.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-24-2009, 12:48 AM

Alexia noticed that Anthony had looked down when he saw here and she tought that she had done something wrong so she thought for a second. "Hey Antonio, how have you been?" She said with a hint of joke in her voice as she put her hand on her head and scratched the back of her head trying to lighten the air.

She noticed that May had left and looked down making herself look less than she was. She felt uncomfortable being alone with two guys that she was friends with. "So how has your classes been for first period?" She asked without letting the two answer. She sarted to sing "Looking at you through the glass" by stone sour under her breathe, it was barely sounded but her voice was like the sound of leaves in the breeze.

Last edited by LilMissMollyPutz; 09-24-2009 at 01:02 AM..

Zailynne

Old 09-24-2009, 01:39 AM

"See ya, May," Jamie said, hoping he'd guessed the right month. He turned to Alexia and grinned, happy that she spoke to Tony. Conversation was a great start. "Well, I didn't have anything this morning. So I suppose it went well.. Sleeping in even a little bit is always nice." He leaned back in his chair a bit, stretching and relaxing. He was still a bit tired, but that could be because he didn't have anything to do that day.

-x-X-x-

At the mention of his name (or, at least, some derived form of it), Anthony looked up from his precious poem to the sight of Alexia casually speaking to him, scratching the back of her head. He resisted the urge to look back down to his paper, and instead tried to look at her instead. (He didn't know why it was so hard... He'd looked at her from afar plenty of times before...).

"I'm doing pretty good... First period was writing and I still can't quite figure out how I should end this poem. It started off fine, but it's not really where I want it to be..." Anthony trailed enough as he realized he was rambling. He mentally kicked himself for being so stupid. Obviously she wouldn't care about his stupid project. He immediately grabbed the paper and began putting the stupid poem back into his bookbag. He didn't want anyone to read it. It was pathetic and stupid. Except for the first line, maybe.

Anthony never did quite have a high opinion of his own work.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-24-2009, 01:45 AM

Alexia looked curious and smiled as she yanked the paper from his hands brushing against his skin slightly as she did so. "I'd love to read it." She said with pure curiousity as she read the poem.

As she read the poem she smiled with pure curiousity and handed it back when she finished. "That's wonderful, where did you learn to write like that." She asked as she cocked her head to the side playfully. "What is it about anyways?"

((I don't know what it says))

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-24-2009, 01:59 AM

May frowned and quickly closed the book. She sighed and shook her head. "Why does it have to be so boring!"May said a bit to loudly.She looked around at the few people who were in the hall that gave her strange looks.She laughed and put the book inside her bag.

May still had a good while until the bell rang.She shrugged and decided to go bag to the lunch room.She hoped that the group.May walked into the cafeteria and looked around the room.She spotted them still sitting at the table.She smiled.May walked over to them and sat back down at the table. "Ello. I got bored so I came back."She said hoping that she didnt interup something.

lilanimeluver

Old 09-24-2009, 10:20 PM

Ariel saw Jamie wave at her as friendly as could be, and she looked down at the table wondering if she should move closer or not. She didn't really want to interrupt any conversation they were having, but she was so lonely all by her lonesome. She decided against it, and ate her pizza as slowly as possible. She didn't want to eat fast, and then have nothing to do, as she waited for the bell to ring.Maybe I should look for that book I've been wanting to read. Hunted....or something like that, she thought to herself as she ate her pizza.

Nahh..I'll just wait until later., she thought, as she sat back in her chair, stretching.

Zailynne

Old 09-25-2009, 09:59 AM

"N-nothing," Anthony stuttered, taking the poem from her once she'd finished reading it. He never let anyone read any of his work. It certainly wasn't near as good as other people's, and he didn't want anyone to see how terrible his writing was. To receive a compliment... Anthony knew that Alexia must not have read a lot of poems, if she thought that one was any good...

"It's not as good as I wanted it to be," he said, using this chance to get the stupid thing out of sight, putting it where it belonged between his math homework and his history essay.

-x-X-x-

Jamie rolled his eyes. "From my experience, I know for a fact that that poem is more amazing than whateverthehell they're making us read in English next period. I'd rather study yours than some dead guy's." Jamie leaned back in his chair, and then grinned at May when she came back.

"Hey there, little Lily-of-the-valley," Jamie said with a smile, welcoming her back to their table. "Nice to have you back with us." He grinned. He prided himself on thinking up the "lily-of-the-valley" comment - it was another name for the Canadian Mayflower (Although he ignored the fact that it was called both "Canadian" lily-of-the-valley as well as "false"). He thought he was being clever. (He had studied a book on flowers once, hoping it would be useful with the ladies.)

lilanimeluver

Old 09-25-2009, 08:10 PM

Ariel, once again, thought of how close the group at the other end of the table looked. She strecthed out once again, and making her final decision(after changing her mind many times), got up to throw her trash away. She came back with a grin, and sat back down, this time a little closer to the group.

"Hey, hope I'm not interrupting anything.", she said in a small voice. She sat down, and waited for a reply.

Xx I-RAWR xX

Old 09-25-2009, 08:14 PM

"Thanks."She said.May took the book out of her bag and flipped it open.She brushed her hair back from her face and looked down at the book.May read the book for a few minutes and looked up and watched them talk.She did this every minute or two.

May finally shut the book and put it back in her bag. "Well that was incredibly boring."May said to herself.She looked up and watched the group talking.She didnt want to bud so she sat back in her chair and listened to the conversation.

LilMissMollyPutz

Old 09-25-2009, 08:23 PM

Alexia went through her backpack and smiled as she pulled out an Edgar Allen Poe book. "HA!!!! I brought backup." She exclaimed as she started to read under the table. She looked as though she was caught inside the poems of Edgar's half insane words.

She smiled as she turned the page to The Raven and giggled in excitement. She loved poetry as much as she loved writing books.

lilanimeluver

Old 09-25-2009, 08:49 PM

Ariel looked at the conversation, curiously. She saw Alexia take out a book of poems, and had to laugh, as she stuck her nose in it. She saw the other girl, May,listening to the conversation, also. She did the same, sitting back in her chair, and she felt really fatigued for some odd reason as she listened to the conversation progress.

Oh No, I'm doing the exact thing I didn't want to do., she realized, of course, talking about listening to their conversation.Stupid Ariel!, she internally scolded herself,It's not right, listening to other people's conversation.