The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via MSN to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via Yahoo to The Dark Ringmaster

Old 09-06-2007, 02:37 AM

He gets comfortable and rested againist the wall resting his head on it looking up at the ceiling. talking to himself "Wow at lot has gone on today I hope everything gets better tomorrow." As he lowers his head and falls asleep awaiting the next day to arrive.

Yotsy
"Nothing Says Lovin' Like Yotsub...
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 09-07-2007, 04:08 AM

After several hours Yotsuba finally stirred in her sleep. By now she had completely sprawled out in the middle of the bed and a few pillows had been pushed off the sides. She had made herself completely comfortable while she slept and it showed so easily. Her eyes would slowly open, the pale slate blue taking a moment to adjust to the lighting in her room. She lifted her hand to her face and rubbed the sleep from her eyes just before she lazily sat up in bed. Her eyes would scan the room as she let out a tired yawn. Perhaps I slept too long, would pass through her mind as her eyes stopped on the bedroom door. She couldn't help wondering if the men from earlier were still here, or in the church at least.

Crawling to the edge of the bed she'd sit at the same place she sat the night before; Dropping her legs just a few inches before the floor and then sliding her feet into her wooden sandals. A habit of hers, to never touch the cold stone floor unless she had her sandals on. Sometimes she wondered why she'd never let her feet feel what the stone felt like under the weight of ones body. Someday, she thought she might try it. But she wasn't ready yet. After her sandals were on she'd stand from the bed and make her way towards the door, passing by the vanity masked as a dresser. She had altered the poor vanity so that it was practically all drawers. The only thing that gave it away and screamed 'vanity' was the girly etched mirror that stand on top the dresser. She couldn't begin to explain why she was so against being girl-ish, it was just the way she was. Perhaps it was easier to act more like a man, considering her heritage. Who knows.

As she walked by the vanity her clawed hand ran across the top, leaving light scratch marks in the dark cherry wood. Just before she would pass by the mirror completely she'd stop, look herself over quickly and proceed to run her hands through her hair to run out any bed-head. Most girls probably would have picked up the brush that lay on the top of the dresser, but you could tell it had not been used in months; It lay covered in dust. From there, she would continue on to the door and place her hand upon the knob, Turing it quietly then opening it and exiting her room. Again the door would be shut just as quietly as it was opened.

She took a deep breath in as she turned and faced the main room of the church. Oh how she was curious about what awaited her in that large room. Were both men still there? Maybe just Drake? ....Maybe just that angelic? She was ready to find out. She exhaled and started to walk towards the main room, her sandals, oddly not making any noise as she walked on the stone. If one was paying attention when she walked they might notice the lack of sound coming from beneath her feet and realize just how skilled she actually was, but unfortunately most people never stop to listen for the sound of her wooden sandals clicking against the stone.

She would slowly come to the end of the hallway and glance around the room carefully. She quickly picked up on who was still here, regardless of the amount of light. Her eyes worked as well in the dark as they did in the light, they just took time to adjust. She could see, sitting next to her throne was what seemed a very tired Drake and then on the other side of the room against a wall sit that other man, he too seemed to still be asleep. She chuckled to herself, not making any noise. Then decided to sneak back over to her throne without them noticing her. She slowly lifted her hand from her side and as she did, it was almost like she was opening a zipper, instead a slender black rift opened up; A portal as others would call it. She grinned as the portal began to open a little larger as she removed her hand from the top of it. She'd quietly slip inside and it would close almost instantaneously.

Everything seemed normal enough, like no one had even entered the room. She would be surprised if anyone noticed the small, round black portal that had just opened up over her throne. After it opened fully, she would slip out as easily as she slipped in, and then drop down into her seat. If anything could be heard or felt it was just the small amount of air that would shoot out from under the cushion of her chair as she dropped into it and perhaps the faint noise of her claws tapping on the wooden armrests as she gripped them lightly. She was known for this trouble-making-grin she loved to plaster on her face, she wore it as the sat on her throne looking from Drake, to the other man. They still seemed to be sleeping. She wondered when they would awake?

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via AIM to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via MSN to The Dark Ringmaster Send a message via Yahoo to The Dark Ringmaster

Old 09-07-2007, 04:16 AM

Daki lifts his head rubbing his eyes to get rid of the sleep as he stands up from the wall and stretches . Looking around he notices nothing has really changed since he had fallen asleep againsit the wall. Running his hands down his jacket to get rid of the creases that were made from sleeping on the wall he looks up seeing the female sitting in her throne like she was the first time they met. Pushing on his lower back feeling as pinch because of the wall he blows into his hands to get them warm. Walking over his black boots making sure not to make too much noise as he sits down looking up at the female. "I apologize for what I have said the other day I did not mean any harm."

Yotsy
Send a message via AIM to Yotsy Send a message via MSN to Yotsy Send a message via Yahoo to Yotsy

Old 09-07-2007, 05:06 AM

She glanced over as the Angelic man walked closer to her, and then sat down. She almost didn't want to hear anything he had to say, she was still a little angry at what had happened the night before. Her glance would shift to the still sleeping Drake and not falter; Her hair sliding down from behind her ear, slightly hiding her face from plain view. Her clawed hands still lay grasped around the ends of the armrests, her nails tucked tightly under where the groove was left from every other time she dug her nails into the wood.

After listening to his apology she shook her head a little in disbelief. She couldn't help thinking to herself 'All Angelics ever do is say they are sorry. Even then they don't mean it, especially to demons' She let out a small sigh as she tilted her head back. Her long, wavy purple hair falling backwards over her shoulders. She was reminded of all her other experiences with his kind. They'd fly down to earth with their godly orders and slay any demon who walked the grounds that apposed the almighty, if they happened to miss their target and kill another demon who did no harm they'd laugh and then say "Sorry, 'it' must've been in the way" But they were never really sorry...

By now Yotsuba's face was shadowed with sadness. Her memories haunted her for a moment longer until the death of a close friend vanished from her thoughts. Her eyes shut gently as she took a deep breath in and slowly exhaled, her head now lay back against the cushioned head rest. She muttered something simply, "All of your kind are the same . . ."

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-07-2007, 05:12 AM

Looking at her rubbing the back of his neck trying to get the knick out of it. smiling softly to her "I am no mere angelic. I am neither good nor evil so dont compare me to those murderers. I kill only to protect myself and others that I feel that doesn't need to be killed." Moving his head to one side to the other each time cracking his neck getting the knick out of it.

Yotsy

Old 09-07-2007, 05:28 AM

Her head would lower until she was able to see the man, her eyes clearly full of hatred and disbelief, she glared at him. She was angered at how easily every word rolled off his tongue. Then she thought to herself for a moment or two; 'So he thinks he's different, and he calls his kind murderers. What a lie. He's an Angelic, and as soon as you become one you must do what the almighty tells you to regardless of how you feel' Her glance would shift once more, back to Drake and only for a moment she wondered if he was really asleep or if he was just listening.

She lifted her right hand from the armrest and brought it up to her face and gently pulled her hair back behind her ear. She couldn't believe that someone like him could speak so freely on such a topic. C'mon now, he could have fallen from grace but that doesn't mean he was never one of the "murderers" as he called them. She knew better, every Angel, everywhere started out at the same holy place and they all did the same deeds. Every single Angelic at one time or another has killed an innocent demon just because and then blamed it on their inaccuracy. They were all the same, all of them and she knew it. Or believed that anyway. It would take a lot to make her believe otherwise and until then she had some hate built up towards all Angelics; Though she would never lay a finger on them unless provoked. She didn't wish to stoop to their level.

After she finished her thoughts, she was still glaring at him. She didn't wish to go into detail on anything, what she thought about in her mind or what happened in her past was on a need to know basis and at this point in time she didn't need to disclose any information. Still flustered she continued to be short with the man with no name. "Good, nor Evil . . . Not a Murderer?" She paused to take a deep calming breath in. ". . .Lair"

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-07-2007, 05:35 AM

"You call me a liar but does this answer you question" His two angel wings one black and the other white burst out of his back and fold behind him as he stares at her with his two different colored eyes. "Yeah so what if I am Angelic I didn't choose to be one I was born this way on earth. He stretched his wings to get the knicks out of them as they folded back behind him.

Yotsy

Old 09-07-2007, 05:56 AM

She simply rolled her eyes when the man showed off his wings once again, at least it wasn't twice in the same day; She might have been tempted to set them aflame. It didn't matter to her where he came from or where he was born. The fact that he was an Angelic said enough for her and she had no trust in his kind, that died out ages ago. She leaned back in her chair and tried to relax a little, she didn't want to get angry and end up waking Drake if indeed he was still asleep. She may have been a demon but she wasn't heartless. Crossing one leg over the other followed by a swift movement to pull the front of her kimono style shirt down between her legs as not to flash anyone she released another sigh. She couldn't help regretting coming out of her room. Had she known a topic like this was what awaited her, she would have stayed in bed.

She was growing tired already and becoming more and more aggravated with this topic of discussion. She could not help the way that she felt, nor could she explain her beliefs or reasoning; Let alone it was none of his business. This angelic was only a man that she had met perhaps seven hours or so before now and already she didn't like his company. 'Why is it that so many of his kind, the fallen, decide it is their mission to make you believe their lies, I'm tired of listening to him banter on about how he's different from the rest. In all actuality he is no different from any of them' She thought to herself with a sly look upon her face.

She tilted her head back and shut her eyes then relaxed with a deep calming sigh, the look on her face melting away as she shifted her head back; Straight and looking at the man. It must have felt like she was looking through him with her cold almost blank stare. This was the way she usually looked all the time, cold, distant, and uninterested. Her lips, lush and tinted a slight red pinched together before she spoke again. "You're still like all the others fallen from grace and you will not convince me otherwise" She replied with no emotion. "You are wasting your breath . . . "

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-07-2007, 06:11 AM

His eyes narrowing looking at her he becoming flustered. Looking at the look on her face he notices that she is getting tired of everything. His wings disappear into his back once more shaking his head in disbelief. "Believe what you want demon but I know one thing about you and that is your the heir to the throne of hell. Why dont you just take it I know I would if I had the chance too." Turning his back to the female he starts walking to the front of the church and jumps to the big circular window about it looking out.

Yotsy

Old 09-07-2007, 11:02 PM

Yotsuba had been trying desperately not to get upset, not to get angry, and certainly not to rip this angel to shreds; Sadly her temper was slowly staring to get the best of her, as it always did. Perhaps the only thing that was keeping her in her seat was Drake who she was trying not to wake. Had Drake been awake, the circumstances would be completely different and that angelic would be on his last legs. Very few people ever payed attention to who she was, or where she was from. The fact that this angelic seemed to know so much about her, and when she had never given him her name really threw her for a loop. Sure, most people put two and two together after she disclosed her name, but this man. . . Who exactly was he and why did he know so much about her? Was he sent here by someone? Was he on some sort of mission? Several questions continued to pass through her mind.

Her clawed hands were now dug deeper into the wooden armrests; She was doing everything in her power to try to keep herself from launching herself out of her seat and destroying that man. She wasn't exactly sure if he knew how angry he had made her; Anyone mentioning the throne of hell pissed her off. There were reasons why she wasn't in hell right now reigning and she didn't usually go around announcing it to everyone that she met. Besides the more people who knew what was going on down there, the more people there would be trying to get down there and take over. She let out a heavy sigh as she blinked slowly as she tried to relax. The last thing she needed to do with blow her top on this topic of discussion too.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-08-2007, 07:03 AM

Turning his head the light going across his face as he looks at her from afar. "Wouldn't you like to know how I know about what I just mentioned. Like I said I am no mere angelic." Rubbing his head softly trying to get the dust from the wall off of his hair. He dangled one of his legs off the side letting it sway back and forth.

hirehorn
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to hirehorn Send a message via Yahoo to hirehorn

Old 09-10-2007, 02:51 AM

((I know its not typed description and i am sorry but we still having some issues around here.))

((current room,he snuck away between all the argueing))

Yotsy

Old 09-10-2007, 03:51 AM

Yotsuba continued to sit in her throne a bit longer; She was having thoughts of leaving the room for a little while. She looked over at where Drake had been resting and noticed that he was no longer there. 'Where'd he go? When did he leave?' Were the only thoughts that passed through her mind. She was curious as to when he had left the room and even more curious as to why she didn't notice him leave. She was slowly becoming more and more interested in Drake and where he came from, but sadly such questions would have to wait until another time. She let out a heavy sigh as she remembered that the angelic was still here; She wished he'd just leave her alone but couldn't help thinking that would never happen.

As she looked back over at him, up in that round window she scowled; She really was not in the mood to have to deal with the likes of him. She then pushed herself up from her throne, dusted herself off and began to walk towards the large wooden doors at the entrance to the church. They were located right below the window the angelic stood in, which was directly across from her throne. Her sandals, just as before made no noise as she walked across the stone. She would stand stop and stand directly under him, in front of the doors and not bother to look up as she placed a hand upon one of the doors.

"I recommend not following me . . ." She muttered as she pushed the door open and stepped outside, shutting the door behind her. She would stand directly outside the doors for a few moments, her sandals seemingly hidden in the show under her feet. It was frozen outside, almost like a wasteland. It was hard to believe that everything around the church was still alive, but it indeed was; Give or take a few dead trees who died from old age. She took a deep breath in, the cold air nearly constricting her ability to breath. It was so cold out that a normal person would have probably stopped breathing all together as soon as the cold air hit them. The snow continued to fall at a steady pace, covering everything including herself. She now wore an inch of snow on her head and shoulders, though she didn't bother brushing it off.

She didn't bother looking to the window to see if the angelic was still watching her, instead she continued to walk down the stairs to the ground and head off to the right side of the church. Way off that direction about half a mile was a hot spring that she loved to go to. It was perhaps the only thing in the area that never froze and the water so warm and inviting. After a few minutes of walking, she'd come upon the spring. Steam was rising from the water and you could see little patches of green grass outlining the spring. The steam had caused the snow around the water to melt, revealing the beautiful colors of nature.

She smiled as she came to the waters edge and knelt down. She peered into the water, seeing her face surrounded by her long purple hair. It had been a long time since she had come to this spring, but at times like this it was the perfect place to go. She always felt so relaxed after she came here. She spent little time sitting down in front of the water; removing her sandals and her socks and then slipping her feet into the water. The warm water came up to her knees as her legs dangled in the spring. It was so relaxing, she felt the cold air that surrounded her just melt away with everything that had made her angry. She let out a sigh of relief as she continued to sit there with her eyes shut gently.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-10-2007, 05:24 AM

He stayed where he was as he watched her leave the church and listening to her comment to him as he jumped down as he saw her leave his view looking at the wide open area with her throne infront of him. He looked around making sure nobody was around and as he lowered his hand down to his side a small fire started to form into a double bladed sword as he stood in the middle of the church and started to practice with it. Keeping his ears open for any thing or anybody that was around him. The sun came through the windows of the church hitting him in different angles illuminating the church.

Yotsy

Old 09-10-2007, 06:29 AM

She swayed her legs in the water, then looked back over her shoulder. She was pleasantly surprised to see that he had not followed her; She didn't think he would actually listen to her. She turned her head back and stared into the water. Her legs were causing a ripple effect and she couldn't help but start thinking about her life. It seemed like everything she did caused the same ripple effect within her life, many things she regretted; Then those things became worse and worse until she'd end up doing something else that she would soon regret. Sadly everything ended up like that.

She took a minute to look around the spring once more, making sure no one was around; Her ears twitched several times as she listened closely to the sounds around her. A faint smile crawled onto her face when she realized no one was in the immediate area. She then pulled her legs out of the water, stood up and then began untying her kimono style shirt. She fumbled with the knot a little but managed to get it undone. She lifted her shirt up over her head, followed by her undergarments and then it them down on top of her wooden sandals. Once fully unclothed her tail wrapped tightly around her leg from the chill in the air just before she stepped into the spring. The warm water cloaked her body completely as she made her way towards the deepest end of the spring. The only visible part of her body was her head and her black cat ears.

She smiled, the warm water was even more relaxing once fully immersed. Her thoughts quickly went back to before, about her life. She didn't live a happy child hood and no one really knew that unless they were alive when she was growing up and not many people she met were. Considering she's well over 400yrs old and only looks to be 21yrs. She had so many family problems, sadly they were unavoidable. Again, no one really knew of the problems, not even that man in the church who seemed to know everything about her. Sure he knew who she was and that she was heir to the throne of hell, but he didn't know what kept her from claiming it. More so, what kept anyone from being able to claim it. Little did anyone know that the only reason she never took her place was due to a loose end in the family.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-10-2007, 06:39 AM

Bring his katana down forcefully but straight as he stood up and the sword vanished as he looked around and listening making sure nobody was around he looked at the big wooden doors thinking that he should go find her. Shaking his head from the thought he jumped into the rafters and sat on one leaning againist one of the rafters going up to the ceiling as he just sat there thinking of why he is the way he is. He looked at the big wooden doors again wondering if she would ever return to this place knowing that she must of been staying here for a long time now.

Yotsy

Old 09-10-2007, 07:50 AM

She dunked her head under the warm water and when she came back up her face was slightly red and her hair was now straight from the weight of the water. She ran her hands over the top of her head and pushed her now wet hair behind her ears. She then cracked her neck gently and went back to relaxing in the spring. She let her body float a little in the water, but she never rose high enough that she could be seen. The water was so warm that no part of her body could be seen and the constant steam that rose from the water made it even harder to see anything at all, unless someone stood up straight in the shallow end of the spring. She shut her eyes and released another sigh of relief as she became comfortable; She just wished her mind could be as relaxed as the rest of her body.

She re-opened her eyes and started to watch the steam, it was like a fog and if she didn't know any better she might have wondered if someone else was in the water; If there was she wouldn't be able to see them unless they were near her.

Her thoughts kept going back to her family and everything that happened in her past. She rarely found herself thinking about such things, but since it was brought up recently, it was all she could think about. ". . .Mom. . . Dad. . . " She murmured lowering her mouth into the water and blowing bubbles. 'I miss them . . .' she thought as she continued to blow a few bubbles. After a moment or two she would lift her head from the water again and have a saddened look upon her face. "Why did he have to kill them. . . .?" She paused taking a deep breath. ". . .Why was that never answered properly?"

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-10-2007, 11:53 PM

He stayed in the rafters of the church looking through the windows as the sun light continued to flow them them. He then turned his head at the wooden doors again as he leaned into the rafter more getting relaxed wondering if she is ever going to come back to the church. Shaking his head from the thought of it he rubbed his arms to get him alittle warmth. "Man I really like it here" He tells himself as he lets one of his legs dangle of the side swaying back and forth.

Yotsy

Old 09-11-2007, 12:46 AM

Those same questions would continue to pass through her mind. They were never answered and that bothered her terribly. Both her mother and her father had been murdered when she was still young, though you couldn't tell that just by being around her. She tended to put that in the back of her mind and just continue on living the way she had been for years. Not many people knew of her parents death, it wasn't public knowledge. But of course the Almighty knew about it, as did his angels. Also, most people who were close to the royal family of the underworld knew of the murders and who had killed the King and Queen, but no one talked about it or knew the reasoning behind their deaths.

She still sat in the warmth of the springs water basking up at the sky. Not much could really be seen through the blanket of tree branches, but she still loved the view. Oh how she wished that she could go and ask her brother why he killed their parents. She really wished to know the real truth behind it. She didn't believe him when he told her it was solely for power; Because he wanted to rule in his fathers place. If he wanted to be the heir so badly, she would have gladly given up her spot if it meant keeping their parents a live.

She let out another sigh and paused for a moment. 'The only way my brother can claim the throne . . . would be if I was dead too . . .' She thought to herself as she closed her eyes and took a breath. "But he will never come look for me here . . ." She murmured as her eyes opened slowly and she focused on the tree branches once again. "He has not found me yet, and I doubt he ever will . . . It's been well over 30yrs or so . . ." She smiled faintly as she let her body float carelessly in the water, allowing the water to cradle her head; Her hair flowing around with the movement of the water. This was utter bliss, just laying in the water the way she was.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-11-2007, 12:53 AM

Looking around the church from aloft he sighed as he jumped down landing perfectly in the middle of the church. "Man I gotta get the heck out of here or I am going to die of boredom". As he spoke he walked over to the wooden doors and pushed them open walking out into the snow covered area. Looking around he listened softly for a waterfall or a river.

Knowing that he couldn't find one he poped out his wings and started to fly as he noticed steam. Stopped a few miles away so he could walk the rest of the way so he wouldn't scare anybody if they were using the hot spring. Fixing himself he started walking towards the hot spring.

As he approached the hot spring he stepped towards it as he stopped abruptly noticing that someone was there as he quickly turned his body away looking into the woods. "On I'm so sorry I didn't mean to interupt your privacy I will leave you be" He started to walk towards the woods.

Yotsy

Old 09-11-2007, 01:24 AM

Yotsuba slightly startled by the approach of the Angelic dropped herself back into the water completely, afraid that he had seen her in all of her nudity. Her face would have appeared blushed, except for the fact that the heated water made her face red. She wrapped her arms over the top of her body and proceeded to the edge of the spring to where her clothes were located. Once she reached them, she pressed herself against the edge so that nothing could be seen but her face, she reached her hand out and put it on top of her clothes and grabbed them. "You don't have to go, I was just on my way out" She replied as she picked up her clothes and placed them over her head so that they were not touching the water.

"Just give me a second to get dressed and you can have the spring" She stated as she turned and wadded across to the other side of the spring and climbed out, her back facing the area where the angelic was. She then walked behind a bush that came up to her waist and she began to get dressed. After she put her undergarments back on, she knelt down and picked up her kimono top off the ground and pulled it on over top of her head. She'd then turn back towards the Angelic and where her sandals were, she was curious to know if he had been gentleman enough to not watch her put her clothes back on. Even if he had watched, she probably would not have noticed. She looked back down at her waist as she tied the knot into her top and then reached for her hair.

She stepped out from behind the bushes and leaned over the spring and began to wring her hair out. What little water was left in her hair fell into the spring like rain. She then started to walk back to the other side of the spring, closer to the Angelic. She stopped by the edge of the spring and sat down to put on her socks and her sandals. Oddly enough, as she sat and started putting her socks on the cold crisp air didn't phase her in the slightest. She had lived here so long that the feeling of the air on her body didn't bother her. Her skin was already cold, but she couldn't feel it.

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-11-2007, 01:41 AM

"Is it ok to turn around" Still looking into the woods checking first if it was alright to turn around. "You dont have to leave I would like the company I was bored at the church and there is the only place that has water" He turned his head slightly and then shot it back just in case she was still getting dressed.

Yotsy

Old 09-11-2007, 01:56 AM

She finished pulling up her last sock and then stood to her feet; Slipping into her wooden sandals she looked back over her shoulder at the Angelic. She noticed that he still had not turned around or looked at her, she was surprised. "It's okay to turn around now, I'm fully clothed" She stated as she then glanced back to the spring. She was now far to relaxed to deal with this man, she let out a sigh as she looked back towards him. "I'm sorry, but I can't stay here with you" She stated as she started to walk closer to him, on her way to the church. "You stay here and enjoy the spring. It's the only water around here for miles that isn't frozen"

The Dark Ringmaster
Dead Account Holder

Old 09-11-2007, 02:00 AM

Raising his head as he turns around and turns his head watching her head back to the church he looks around the spring. Making sure it was ok he removed his jacket revealing scars across his chest and back as he removed his boots he placed his feet into the hot spring. Lowering himself into the spring he sits down and leans againist the side of the spring relaxing. "Man this spring feels good I feel kinda bad that I walked in on her enjoying her time at the spring. I wonder why she couldn't say here at the hot spring with me" He looked up at the tree branches above him as he sighed softly relaxing some more.

Yotsy

Old 09-11-2007, 02:17 AM

She kept walking through the snow as she trekked back to the church. It took her a few minutes to make it back, but once she did she stopped outside the building and looked up at it. The church was huge, old, and it's history showed in every brick. She had made this place her home nearly one hundred years ago, she cleaned it up and made it livable. She smiled, looking back at how it used to look and how it looked now. After she finished looking at the church she made her way to the entrance's stairs and climbed up them, then stood in front of the doors. The doors were old, made of oak, and they were beautiful to her. Everything about this church was beautiful in her eyes.

She placed her hand on the handle and pulled the door open, letting herself in; Then shut the door behind her. She made her way down the center aisle towards her throne, as she passed by each set of benches she let her left hand pass over the top. She smiled a little as she finally reached her throne, she wasted no time taking her seat. As she sat down she looked across the room, then scanned the room. She saw that no one else was in the room with her and made herself comfortable. "I wonder what my brother is up to . . ." She murmured as she shut her eyes and relaxed in her seat.