Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...
Send a message via MSN to Spanish Leek Squared

Old 12-24-2008, 11:17 AM

Miyu; xD It's cute. >w>

I need to buy some yellow items... xD so I look like i'm part of my team.

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2008, 11:19 AM

thanx... but cuz of the hairstyle, even tho i dress nothing like misa from deathnote, i keep on feeling that way... XD

yep yep... i totally dressed to support my team... (not really XD )

as for the event tho, honestly, i WANT to support channah, but then i'm not that high in gold, so most likely i'll need to take and use my yarn rather than give it to her since that's the ONLY WAY to get yarn... >.<

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 11:23 AM

OKAY, IT'S FINALLY SET UP HAHAH, YAY, IT TOOK ME LESS THAN A DAY TO SET UP THIS TIME! 8D;;;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jitsumi1221 View Post
*snorts at Sho* well ths IS the goddess of wind yes? i figure shes gotta be flight enabled, even though the ones on her head and feet are more decoration then anything *snorts* hummm i was thinking a Glaive.. seems like it would be useful for chucking or stabbing into people while shes flying over them.

hahah and im not teaching her how to be violent, shes already a tiny little violent terror, she likes to smack me in the lip rings all the time, and after she does it she sits there laughing. i figured i could give her somethign else bright and shiny to take her baby rage-powa out on *snort* i'll take pictures of her playing with it tomorrow ^^

hahaha you should see Ians presents.. i got him the most stuff out of everyone *lieks to buy toys for her hubby* hes going to have so much fun, hes always so emo'd out when he doesnt get anything fun for christmas, so i got him stuff he can play and he and i can play together *grins* i think he'll like it ^o^
yes, yes, i know XDDD i forgot about the goddess part haha. but i didn't realize so many wings~~~ might as well have feathers instead XDDD <3 but don't worry about it~ she's adorable XD i usually chuck useless decoration things at the characters, too XD;

amg haha @ your children TAT; i think they all got it from YOU lolol. what does your hubby say to that, young missy?? XD; i have a feeling he'd just stare at you and go "you know this is from YOU, right >___>??" lolol and yay! i'll be waiting on that cute picture! <333

ooooh, what did you get him? and what kind of... "toys" are we talking about it? :insane: :drool: <-- oops lolol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferra View Post
@Sho: It is hard to find people willing to draw unusual OCs sometimes. D: Most of mine aren't terribly complicated though since I fail at designing.

For what it's worth I like Mr. Fish and Mr. Skeleton. :3
yeah, unfortunately TAT; uglies/weird OCs need some loving, too~ but yeah, i understand now why a lot of furry artists get a LOT of money out of comissions alone @_@; not that furries are weird, but in general, it's more unusual than human-like characters yah. one of my friends used to do a lot of furry commissions (and he's quite good + popular in the community). one of the commissioners gave him like.. a TIP of ipod shuffle and the commission alone was like $400 XD;;~ lolol this was when shuffle was still new XDDD; i told him, AMG YOU LUCKY BASTARD! D8; <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayuri_nitta View Post
Why isn't there a starry cane? There should be a starry cane *pouts*
oooh, i was wondering about that, too, actually when i looked through the list XD;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanish Leek Squared View Post
-nomnomnonms sho's thread-

Helllloo. ;D
HI, BEAUTIFUL JAILBAIT LOVER~ <333333

Quote:
Maybe everyone in the winning team gets a special one of kind event item? A trophy or something a la Gaia lol

Otherwise I don't know either
i was kind of thinking that. may be every team will still get something? :O just not as great as the winning team, probably? @_@;

Quote:
Well I'm most probably going to have to use my yarns in the event store, I don't have very much gold =P
lol even with this gold (thank you, alicia~) i was planning on using the yarn to get the stuff, too XD;;;

Quote:
xD; I see. Damn, I think Yellow Star will totally lose then. xD;;
Oh wells!! >w>
why not have your mule join another colored team? 8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by nocturnal miyu View Post
hi hi all... <3
omg, why is this event so confusing... T_T
i had to read the FAQs over again to actually somewhat understand what's going on... >.<
and why is most of the people on this page team yellow? XD
because yellow + red go sOOOO well together~ /annnn so random

HI, OMG, YOU! I HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN FOREVER!! TT___TT <333 i just kind of skimmed the FAQ XD;; and read the overview instead lolol. the layout of the thread kind of hurts my eyes somehow ^^;;;

Quote:
hurmmm i dunno lovely *glee* not so many people on the green team it seems O.O;

*rolls* thats very lovely of that awesome user *nods*
this muleh is on the greeny~ <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn Gun View Post
@MYV rocks ::

Aww congrats!
Looks like you built up some good karma.
aww, thank you, lovely~ ;3; <333

Quote:
urgh sorry lovely Sho.. nearly 5 am here and i am now completely lethargic and need to sleep before my head implodes ^^ night night sweet dreams to anyone else scampering off to bed ^^
and so sorry for taking awhile~ i just finished setting up~ TAT;

okay, as i said, the thread's all set up now~ *3* filled with lots of pretty artsies i recently got ;3; <333

and there's an art freebie section on the 3rd post, but PLEASE, MAKE SURE you read the thingies i said there XD; so you don't get your hopes up and all T___T;

THERE MAY BE PAGE PRIZE, TOO! 8D;

and with that, unfortunately, i have to get ready to go out for a quick dinner with the family. i'll be back in a few hours~ hopefully, by then, there will still be people around to play the first round~ <333

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-24-2008, 11:28 AM

Miyu; Oh, yeah, you do look like Misa.. xD;

lol. >w> Well, at least your supporting your team accidentally and dressed in the colour you like! xD;;

Shoo; Yaaay I am jaailbait. ;D

My mule joined Evergreen. xD
See you laater.

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 11:32 AM

hahah, you all are so dangerous~ TAT; if this keeps up and you continue to be sexy and all, i'll be all /pedo branded and will go /onoes TAT;;

YAY! FOR FELLOW EVERGREEN MULE! XD <333

okay, have to get ready~ bbl <333

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-24-2008, 11:38 AM

xD But i'm legal in my country.

I thought they were going to win. xD; Plus, Nalin is cuute.

byee bye

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2008, 11:53 AM

teehee... yeah, i haven't been on mene much... only about once a week to drop by to check messages... ^^;

actually my mule is on evergreen too come to think of it... ^^;

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-24-2008, 11:59 AM

I haven't been online since i've had exams! xD

But I graduated, did TEE, got accepted into my TAFE course, beeen going to lots of parties. x3 Life is aawwwesomee.

lol. xD Interesting. >w>;;

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 12-24-2008, 12:00 PM

Did shosho forget about me? XD *huggles*

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:07 PM

leek
congrats...
i want to go partying too... XD
but getting old... lol... XD

sakura
hi hi =)

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Sakura_Madison Send a message via MSN to Sakura_Madison Send a message via Yahoo to Sakura_Madison

Old 12-24-2008, 12:09 PM

OMG!! Hey miyu!! *huggles*

I have not seen you for a long time?

How you been?

Has your artwork been improving lately?

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:11 PM

Miyu; xD Your never too old to party! :P
but this is probably just cause of my spanish family.. xD;;

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 12-24-2008, 12:13 PM

Of course! The Spanish family loves to party!

I am one of them. XD

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 12:15 PM

Quote:
xD But i'm legal in my country.

I thought they were going to win. xD; Plus, Nalin is cuute.

byee bye
haha, you're technical here in indo, too, BUUUT i'm so used to 18 = legal thing from US XD;;; /oops.

i don't know why i joined the green one @_@; i mean i joined red because of the color XD; as much as i liked blue, i like it the least amont green and yellow. and then yellow's like.. lolol.. yeah, no comment, so XD;;; i joined green hahah /die

and turned out we're having take out XD;;; <3 my cat's so whiny though TAT; i think he misses me TAT; <-- delusional
Quote:
teehee... yeah, i haven't been on mene much... only about once a week to drop by to check messages... ^^;

actually my mule is on evergreen too come to think of it... ^^;
that's pretty much what i do, too XD; /hug i hope at least your RL is doing fine yah~

YAY FOR MORE MULE @ EVERGREEN XD; land of the mule /haha
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura_Madison View Post
Did shosho forget about me? XD *huggles*
/shock OF COURSE NOT, SILLY~ /love slap~

how're you doing, lovely? <333
Quote:
leek
congrats...
i want to go partying too... XD
but getting old... lol... XD
HUSH YOU~ /love slap lol. i'm older than you are, but still like to enjoy a good partying every once in awhile XD;

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:18 PM

Yeah, and spanish parties include grandmas.. xD So your never too old! Bwaha. >w>;

Sho; lol. xD
Yeah, I have to keep reminding myself that the countries I want to travel to have different ages for drinking and sex. xD; So I can save up for a few years then go to the countries I want. >w> But I would totally go to Germany now! xD Since I can drink there, woot.

BUT CESSY! D; Shes so cute.

lol. xD Take out is good.. we're having lobster. >w>;; and prawns.
I think your cat just wants food... xD;

Last edited by Spanish Leek Squared; 12-24-2008 at 12:21 PM..

MYV rocks
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-24-2008, 12:20 PM

hahah them grammas must be so hip and cool~

by the way @__@; miyu~ have you slept yet or you just woke up really early?? @___@;

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:21 PM

sakura
yeah, RL has been really busy, so art has mainly been on hold too... tho i did do some art the past few days, but that's about it... (i still ow a bunch of people art... T_T )

leek
well, ok, i'm not too old for partying, but probably too old for the type that i like... XD
i'm not sure if you watch friends or not, but now the parties that i go to are kinda like theirs where they end kinda early and no one really gets drunk. XD

shosho
RL has been ok... lots of work... so glad there's a break... wee... <3

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 12-24-2008, 12:24 PM

@ shosho:

Just waiting for Christmas to come!

But, I am not going to get most of my presents till the 29th though. My friends are going to exchange gifts. :D

Oh, since you need a bit inperation:

SHO, YOU LAZY BASTARD!
GET INSPIRED, DAMN IT!
Name: Sakura_Madison
Character + Ref:

@ miyu:

Aww, sorry to hear about it. I have been working on my artwork, a lot!

I do have a freebie thread running as well, but there is a catch though. :D

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Yeah, and spanish parties include grandmas.. xD So your never too old! Bwaha. >w>;

Sho; lol. xD
Yeah, I have to keep reminding myself that the countries I want to travel to have different ages for drinking and sex. xD; So I can save up for a few years then go to the countries I want. >w> But I would totally go to Germany now! xD Since I can drink there, woot.

BUT CESSY! D; Shes so cute.

lol. xD Take out is good.. we're having lobster. >w>;; and prawns.
I think your cat just wants food... xD;
Quoting cause Sho ninja'd me. D<

Miyu; Thats what my parties are like. xD;;

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:35 PM

sakura
i'll be sure to check it out... but it's getting late (or early as it's 4:30am)... so i better go to sleep... ^^;

leek
well, not that i was a party animal when i was younger, but i sure miss clubbing and getting home at like 2 or 3 am... XD

Sakura_Madison
The Lover of Red
Penpal

Old 12-24-2008, 12:38 PM

@ miyu:

I am on the same time as you, miyu. :D

I am not going to bed though because I have been having bad dreams. D;

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:39 PM

Hello everyone! Happy Holidays!

Spanish Leek Squared
\(@O@)ʌ...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:40 PM

Ah, yes.. >w> Next year I shall do that!! xD When I turn 18! >w> Or get a job at a club at the bar. xD;

Hello Eve, Merry Christmas.
How are you?

twizted child eve
┌(・。・...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Ah, yes.. >w> Next year I shall do that!! xD When I turn 18! >w> Or get a job at a club at the bar. xD;

Hello Eve, Merry Christmas.
How are you?
Hello. ^_^ Merry Christmas.

I'm feeling under the weather right now. D;

How are you?

nocturnal miyu
(。・ω・&...

Old 12-24-2008, 12:45 PM

sakura
oh, i hope you sleep better... >.<
but you still need your rest tho...

twizted