Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2008, 07:58 AM

~Intro~

I'm certain that at least some of you can relate to this. Your initial coming to Mene, you were reserved, hesitant to post, whether due to not finding topics you liked, being unsure of how people would react to your posts, or you just simply didn't think it worth it. Still, though, you wanted to get a few things for your avi, so you drifted to the other source of gold: gaming.
Sure, 500 gold a day isn't that bad, but playing the same games day after day does get boring and tedious at times, doesn't it? xD So I extend my warm welcomes to anyone who wishes to talk when they're bored with long gaming sessions, or just lack a place to talk at. ^_^ (Heck, I extend a welcome to anyone who wants to come in here and chat. xD)

So come in! Yer lurved, and welcomed! (And feel free to ask what lurve is, or any other crazy word I've made up that i use on here. xD)

Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2008, 08:07 AM

~About Me~

I am an easily bored and easily amused 18 year old, and a some recent joiner of Mene. ^_^ I like to draw, read, write, play MMOs, and, as most teens I know tend to, sleep. I adore the color purple and I intend to get any and all the purple items on Menewsha, well, after I get my initial dream avi. I am a somewhat lazy individual, and I am working on changing that.
I dislike phones, and I am generally more introverted in real life, and oddly enough, somewhat the opposite online. I am jobless, much to my dismay, but a soon-to-be college student. My moods are spontaneous, yet you can always count on me to me either physically, mentally, emotionally, or spiritually tired. If I ever was to get a mongoose plushie of some sorts, I would asplode with glee. I am a lover of long white-haired bishies in general, though I have some exceptions. I've always wanted to dye my hair purple, I've only accomplished this feat once, and my only pictures of it are from three days before I had to dye it back blonde. T_T
I adore fantasy things, and I am an avid collector of them when I can be. I am usually a lover, not a fighter by nature, but I want to own a weapons rack. This changes when I am really mad, unfortunately. ^_^;; I tend to draw on my body with Sharpies. xD I'm also overly detailed. . .

I'm gonna cut off there. xD Wish to know more? Talk to meh!!!

Last edited by Whitegale; 07-29-2008 at 08:30 AM..

Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2008, 08:08 AM

-Rules-
-Abide to Mene's rules and TOS
-Have fun!

That was short, wasn't it? xD

-Whitelist-
For those who are awesome, and/or regulars. ^_^ Aka, if yer liked, you'll be on here. ^_^ Being on here tends to get benefits, such as freebies. xD

-Blacklist-
For those who don't go with my very short list of rules. If yer on here, you're banned from the thread. PLEASE don't make me stick anyone on here. . .

-Contests!-
Yes, contests, I'll have 'em occasionally, when I think of some. None right now, so sorry folks. ^_^;;

Well yay, I now declare this place OPEN! ^_^

Last edited by Whitegale; 07-29-2008 at 08:34 AM..

Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2008, 08:09 AM

-one last reserve, just in case-

k i w i
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2008, 08:17 AM

First post? =D
-shot-
At first, I thought this was a thread for people who are reluctant in action-packed video games. I'm totally one of those. I hide behind a wall for, like, an hour if I know somebody able to kill me is lurking on the other side. xDDD
BUTTTT~
This is cool too. xP I play chopper challenge everyday, and lurk. >w<
I make a living, but not as many friends. Weeeeee -drifts off-

Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2008, 08:44 AM

xD Yay to you for getting the first post. xD
Y'know, I really should stick that up there for welcomeage too. xDD I'm so bad about doing that myself. Generally gets me in trouble for FPS's, but when it's a sniper-style sort of game, it usually works out. xD Then again, I don't really have a lot of FPS's. xDD
Mrah, my game lurkages are tetris and space invaders. I'm good with space invaders, but the time invested annoys me at times. xD So thus, I've gotten into the habit of only playing it if I intend to try and beat my rank. *ist stuck at rank 30 last I checked* Tetris ist meh money game, quick plays for quick gold. ^_^ It gets boring after a bit though. Thar's this fun little variation on Tetris called Tetrips though, and I absolutely loved that game. xD *needs to find it again sooner or later*
I'm about to goto bed soon, of all sillinesses, sort of points out my bad habit of last minute posts. xD So g'night then til morning, and maybe I'll actually wake up to my alarm this time. xD

k i w i
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-29-2008, 08:16 PM

Haha, at least I'm not the only one, then. xP
-sigh of relief-
I fail at every other game, so I stick to the little white copter. non
I'm so glad I don't have to worry about beating my rank anymore. That was such a time consumer. -__-
Now I just play to 5000points and be done with it. Hehehe.... >.>
I always make last minute posts... My previous post was one of those. ^w^

Hidden From View
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2008, 08:21 PM

xD
Totally my place.
I don't post as often
as I play my games
because people rarely reply
and I get bored so easily.
>.<

Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2008, 09:44 PM

@k i w i : Rawr, I wish I was good at the copter game. xD Meh, I'm not that good at snake or asteroids, but I'm making some improvement, and yet, I can't even improve on ze copter game. *can't even get to 1000* T_T
@Hidden From View: Exactly! xD I'm oddly used to fast paced boards, so I'm sort of used to getting an almost instantaneous reply at times. xD And thus, I've become a "Replyz already, I am le bored!!" person. It's led to some not so good habits, such as playing meh PS2 whilst on ze computer, and having about 20 or so tabs on a window at a time, which I always hop through. ^_^;;

Mrs. Lovett
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-29-2008, 11:13 PM

Ah, the copter game is difficult if you dunno where to click. It took me a bit to get used to it. n.n;
You'll get it eventually.

>.>
<.<
-is kiwi-

Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2008, 06:45 AM

Heh, so where is the where to click? xD *needs to improve on the copter game*
Anyways, Space Invaders ist quite repetative, so it's easy once you get a rhythmn down. ^_^

k i w i
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 07-30-2008, 08:07 AM

>.>
<.<
Man, I certainly have some interesting typos. xD WHENNN. My goodness! Silly me! It matters not where you click. lol Well, there was this one time when I thought my mouse was the copter, and I crashed needlessly. xP BUT! Let's not get into that. >o<
You have to know when to click and let go, in order to soar over or swoop under obstacles.
I guess there's a sort of rhythm as well. O.o;

Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 07-30-2008, 08:12 AM

Yay, rhythm that I lack. xD Except on Space Invaders. xD Methinks it's because the copter game lacks music. xD

Le edit: Hitting the sack for now, g'night and good luck tommorrow. xD

Last edited by Whitegale; 07-30-2008 at 08:16 AM..

Ashe
Princess of Dalmasca

Old 07-31-2008, 12:20 PM

I play the copter game more than anything else. O__o;
My natural reaction is to go over the obstacles, and going under them can be a pain. I'm still practicing, and I once made it to the asterisk-y star things. xD

I know this is random, but I hate phones too. -gasp-

Explosive Rainbows
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Explosive Rainbows

Old 07-31-2008, 01:03 PM

Hi!! I know we're talking about the copter game, but I'm a snake addict. totally hooked.
I usually make 200g from gaming a day, and like, 20g posting so I'm easing myself into the posting stuff.
I like copter challenge but it's REALLY hard. my high score is 1600 or something. i'm reall bad at it.

Ashe
Princess of Dalmasca

Old 08-01-2008, 01:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Explosive Rainbows View Post
Hi!! I know we're talking about the copter game, but I'm a snake addict. totally hooked.
I usually make 200g from gaming a day, and like, 20g posting so I'm easing myself into the posting stuff.
I like copter challenge but it's REALLY hard. my high score is 1600 or something. i'm reall bad at it.

Your copter score is better than mine. xD
I always crash at 1300.
:((

I tried snake a few times, but I keep accidentally eating myself.

Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-01-2008, 03:04 AM

Agh, both of your scores are better than mine. xD
There's asterisky things in the copter game? I'm guessing you see them when you go past 1k in points? xD
Mrah, my timing's horrible for the copter game, I really need to work on it. xD
As for snake, I usually die by hitting the wall. xD I've only crashed into myself once I think. xD

Ashe
Princess of Dalmasca

Old 08-01-2008, 07:45 AM

Lol, Gale. ^-^

When playing snake, I usually find myself jabbing in two arrow keys at the same time, instead of pushing one and then the other. I always lose at that game, snakes have always hated me. >_<

Melody
(づ ̄ ³ ̄) ...

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Melody Send a message via MSN to Melody

Old 08-01-2008, 04:30 PM

after a lot of practice I got up to 1600 exact on the helicopter game. >.> I have yet to be able to repeat that feat though. XD

Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-01-2008, 06:13 PM

Hmm, I'm now rather tempted to try for a 1k run on ze copter game, and likely drive myself insane in the process, but meh, practice makes perfect. xD Meh, at least I'll make more than 8 gold by getting there, if I get there. xD

Ashe
Princess of Dalmasca

Old 08-01-2008, 10:53 PM

The most gold I make on the copter game is 10. I can't get past that, but I tried Space Invaders today and got 12 gold. Even though, that's probably a lot less than what you guys get, because I'm pretty impatient when it comes to S.Invaders. D:

Does anyone actually play/enjoy Asteroids?
I tried it once but I'm not that into it.

Whitegale
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-01-2008, 11:21 PM

Eh, Asteroids is fun-ish. I can't exactly get a high score on it, but I'm still sorta amused by it. xD Space Invaders, however, is quite easy to me, but annoyingly tedious. I think you have to get 60,000 points or over to get 50 gold, so I usually just play to that and let myself die. xD Give me some caffiene and a chance to stretch first, though, and I can play up to the six digit scores. ^_^ I seriously should try to get into the top ten though, or at least top 20. *ist at rank 30 currently, last I checked*