Zombie Cheesecake
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Zombie Cheesecake

Old 07-22-2008, 02:03 AM

Starting out a little thread of my own in the nation, just looking to make friends and such. =3
As of yet, this thread is completely PG13 so try and keep it that way, lest I have to change that, and I would really rather not =P
Relaxed rp is appreciated here, and all forms and literacy levels are welcome.
All types and races are welcome, I prefer fantasy rp in here but it is of course not strict. The age limitation on alcohol is not strictly inforced here, but I, in no way, encourage underage drinking ;P ::Lol Disclaimer::
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now on to the club description.

Set in a less traveled area of town, a small club is settled inconspicuously along the road, most passing it by without ever noticing. Entering the bar, a sudden shift in atmosphere as the visitor notices how much larger it seems on the inside. A small hallway soon leads in to a large room, filled with many tables and a medium sized bar settled against the far wall. Off to the side of the room is a Dj booth, with music always playing.

When the bartender is not around, a small sign settles on the bar stating in bold letters "Feel free to serve yourselves". Behind the bar is settle countless bottles of every drink imaginable, alcoholic beverages available to those of age.

Off to the left of the bar is a large sitting area, nestled in a lowered part of the floor. Several large couches, chairs, and even bean bag chairs available for lounging. A large flat screen television hanging from one of the walls and several computer desks off to the side. (for those of you who want to get on the internet while on the internet =P)

As you walk to the bar, the owner greets you with a warm smile, offering an open bar stool for you. With a soft grin, he speaks quietly, yet his voice is heard clearly over any noise in the club, "What'll you be having?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alright, this is my first shot, so just have fun, hang around. If you have to fight, try not to destroy the bar too much ;P And as always, keep to Menewsha's rules please xP.
I'll be building on this as I go, but for now this is my test run, ^^

Zombie Cheesecake
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via MSN to Zombie Cheesecake

Old 07-22-2008, 03:33 AM

I guess I'll be building on this thread a little, hope that's not against the rules ^^.
About Me
Zombie- Popular nicknames; Syn, Jester, Llama, Rainbo(long story xP)
Likes- Cats, Hats, Shopping, Music, Art, Rain, Cuddling, Warmth
Dislikes- Egos
Age- 21
Gender- Female
Sex- Male
I'm what you'd call a genderqueer xP
Male on the outside, female on the inside, get used to it ^^
Favorite Anime- Fooly Cooly
Favorite Manga- Alive
Favorite food- Cheesecake of course x3
Favorite Books- Anything by R.A. Salvatore or the Redwall series
Favorite Game- Super Smash Brothers, all of them x3
If I think of anything else to add, I will xD

Last edited by Zombie Cheesecake; 07-22-2008 at 03:36 AM..

Insane Cricket
(・・^...
Banned

Old 07-22-2008, 11:00 PM

Hey Jester. <3

You know I have a place for Gender Queers etc to hang out, right? Lol, after all, I'm GQ too. <3 You can click my hangout link to find my Gender Love hangout. Though soon the link will be a heart, because I'll have a second hangout too. <3

So, how are you? :3

Hope I didn't post before you were ready for people. If I did, you can always just have a moderator delete this post. ^^;;