View Poll Results: How many comics do you think you have ever written?
None 0 0%
1-3 0 0%
4-10 0 0%
10-20 0 0%
More than 20 1 100.00%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Zouka

Old 07-20-2008, 04:29 AM

Ok, I am making a sort of guild on Menewsha now. I realize that I have a shitty avatar and that I am new on Menewsha but I love to draw comics and wanted to start this thread-style guild. I've drawn a bunch of different kinds of comics over the years but my favorite character that I've ever drawn has to be the egg superhero named Eggo! I made this character back before I knew about the waffle thing so don't point that out please. Basically he was a funny character that saved the world with the help of his sidekick and best friend Bulto! Bulto, as I'm sure you have guessed, is a super bull. Anyways he went on wacky adventures and one of my favorite comics I've ever drawn is when he was doing a commercial for band-aids, and Eggo loves band-aids, and I mean by that he would sleep with them and marry them if he could. But in the commercial he could never remember his lines because he keeps trying to make out with the box of band-aids. No matter how dumb it sounds it was hilarious as hell.

So, if you draw comics you can do a post with the title, superheroes name, his powers, and some other stuff about the comic.

Zouka

Old 07-20-2008, 04:33 AM

Example Post

Comic Name: Eggo
Superhero: Eggo
Superpowers: Fly, meta-morph into a chicken with a destructive laser cannon that comes out of it's mouth, cool cape, super-cool moves, awesome hair (none).
Other Stuff: Eggo is completely obsessed with band-aids. His sidekick's name is Bulto who has basically the same powers as Eggo except meta-morphs into an ugly bull that's really powerful. Cool red cape. Has a nephew named Eggy. Random cool guy that sometimes helps saves the day in the comic is Trico, who is a pyramid shaped superhero with an awesome cape.