Aaawhyme
The Almighty One: Pekoe!

Old 09-26-2009, 06:32 AM

A little while back, a bot hacked into Gaiaonline's announcement system and left a cocky message on the announcements for all of gaiaonline to see.

I wrote a story about it when everyone was spamming Fearbot's profile page, so here it is:

There is a story behind FEAR_BOT.

THE STORY OF FEAR_BOT!
By Aaawhyme.

Once upon a time, there was an innocent young girl who loved to play on gaia.
Suddenly there came a explosion from deep within her computer. The girl peered in, sweat slithering its way down her pale, nerd cheeks.
Her glasses began to fog up and she couldn't see.
Then all at once, a black hand came and grabbed her from within the computer screen! The girl screamed with all her might but her gaian friends could not hear her.
She was then swallowed up by the darkness and was from that day on, known as FEAR_BOT.
FEAR_BOT vowed that it would take over gaia's announcement system and let the entire world know if its Evilness.

Thus, Gaia was swallowed up in panic.
People commented left and right, taking sides, good and evil.
"I hate you!"
"I love you!"
Soon, FEAR_BOT had gathered an army of OVER NINE THOUSAND and began its rampage upon the gaian threads, slowly taking over the minds of innocent nerds.
It was not too soon after did help arrive for Gaia, and the admins stepped in, banning those that were evil and condemning them to gaia Hell! Finally FEAR_BOT's army was vanquished and peace was brought back to the land.
But, it is said that FEAR_BOT escaped the wrath of the Admins, however, no one knows for sure.
Many of FEAR_BOT's followers have taken to the shadows while others decided to continue the dark plan of infesting GAIA.
All the pure gaian nerds can do now, is wait. Wait and see...

THE END

Valk
The Wafflite

Old 09-30-2009, 12:22 AM

Well... That was interesting...
How did you come up with this one?

The Bebe Girl
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 09-30-2009, 01:24 AM

OMG! My mind will be taken over!!!

Len Kagamine
⊙ω⊙