*precious..Star*
Dead Account Holder
Send a message via MSN to *precious..Star*

Old 05-12-2007, 07:56 PM

Hi there its pretty long but this is the start of my new story! like it?

Starting a new hobby was a great, exciting opportunity for 14 year old Imogene-Grace. She was a beautiful Brunette haired girl with bright, bold blue eyes and dark tanned skin, with French manicured nails and a perfect figure. Life at home was normal for Imogene.
“Imy do this, Imy do that, tidy your room, NOW!” She fought with her older 16 year old brother Elliot and loved her 3 year old sister Connie.

Unlike most of her weird and wonderful friends at school Imogene was strange… she believed in magical things and she thought fairies were much more true than anything else in the world. She was cool when she wasn’t at home acting as a real skater, but when she was Fairies were her only hobby. Until, one day…

As she meet everyone her face lit up as she had only just realised there was life beyond school, but a certain glimmer in one boys’ eyes struck her. The boy was called Lee Devlin, although everyone called him Dev. He was the most drop dead guy she had ever seen with his big green eyes and his lovely short brown hair. Of course she’d had many boyfriends before, but this time there was something in Imogene’s heart that made her think he was to be the one! The one she would hold in her arms, her shoulder to cry on in her time of need, who she was to marry and have a family with. He was to be her soul mate!
“Hi there I’m Imogene but please call me Imy”.
“Hi, oh ermm….” Just then an arm crept up and touched her on the shoulder grabbed her away, it was the start of her first night at sea cadets. As the night wore away Imogene couldn’t help but think about Dev! There was one person that had really taken a shine to Imy other than Dev and that was Olivia, even though she was only eleven she really thought the world of her.

At the end of the night as Imogene was leaving she was pulled from behind by a mysterious figure around a dark corner and pulled up close to the person, it was then when Imogene realised who it was.
“Hi Imy its me Dev, look I’m sorry about before, it’s just Olivia she’s so obsessive over me but I hate her really I do. And well I really like you and want to get to know you better so Imogene can I have your number?”

Imogene stopped for a second to think, this could be the only chance she ever had in her life to be with the guy she really liked but she was such good friends with Olivia, how could she do this to her it would break her little heart! All thoughts of the possible terrible and positive outcomes were whizzing around all over the place in Imogene’s head. Until finally she couldn’t say no.
“ Sure its 07786543723.”
“Thanks hunni, I’ll text you tonight ok, cya soon.”

As Imogene stepped into the back seat of her mother’s car she couldn’t help but feel a slight sense of guilt, I mean you are meant to tease your best mate for liking a guy not fall for the same one no matter how nice he is.
“so Gracey, how was it, bet it was rubbish like a said it would be?” Asked her superstitious brother.
“well actually El it was amazing and mum I really want to go again, I loved it, I can really escape from the whole world there with people I can really call my best mates and I have 2 new friends I like a lot!”
“Well who have you got to thank for that Imogene? And go on who are they and what are your new friends names?” Her mum was right, she did have just one person she had to thank, her dad she loved her dad so much. Imogene and her brother Elliot had the same mother and father but when Imogene was 6 her dad just picked up and left, Elliot hated him for this because both him and Imogene were heart-broken. Their mother was lost and didn’t want to look after her children or even eat or sleep, she just felt alone! So Elliot had to comfort Imogene for 4 years when finally her mum found new love, married her step-dad, Ethan and had their little sister Connie.
On the Day of Connie’s birth, Imogene’s father showed up at her house , when Elliot opened the door he ran straight upstairs, leaving Imogene to greet this stranger.
As Imogene’s dad spoke the words:
“hi Imy, I’m back”, he held his arms open as if he had only been gone a day. As soon as Imogene heard the words come out of the strangers mouth she leaped into her fathers arms! She had so many questions to ask.
“so Gracey, Where’s you mum?”
“Daddy she’s in hospital!”
“What, What’s wrong with her, Why are you alone?, Imogene, Elliot???” her father was frantic but what for, after all he had left the family all alone for 4 ½ years! Elliot strolled down the stairs acting totally cool.
“What do you want?” he asked in a sarcastic way.
“your mother”
“what about her, she’s in hospital having our baby sister with Ethan!”
“Ethan, baby?”

Imogene jumped straight in with the questions, Where’ve you been? Why did you leave us? The list was endless. It all came down to just one thing. Her father had joined the Navy as a secret Agent. He could not tell anyone where he was going, why he was going or have any contact with anyone. All he could do was leave a note telling his family not to worry he would be back. Imogene had kept the note for 4 years praying for a miracle, it read:

My darling family,
My love for you is never-ending,
Keep it in your heart!
I have to go, I will be back!

Elliot couldn’t stand the sight of his father!
“dad, how could you do that, we were children, you shouldn’t have taken the job.” He burst into tears.
“you’ve been gone for 4 years, mum greaved for 2 of them fearing you dead and the she met Ethan, he’s amazing. Anyway mum’s marrying him next year and right now she’s having his baby, so LEAVE!” Imogene had just found her father again yet she was losing him! Just before he left he promised Imogene he would be in touch!

A year later Imogene and her dad were like best friends.

On the phone……..
“hello, who is it please?”
“hi, Dad, It’s me, how are you?”
“I’m fine thanks, you?”
“I’m good thank you”
“go on how was it?”
“ooo, dad I love you so much it was absolutely brilliant!”
“Really? And Elliot did he go?”
“no, I tried to get him to go though I really did!”
“Ahh well, so what have you been up to?”……..

“anyway I have to go dad, I love you.”
“and you darling, see you soon”
“bye”
“bye”

liked it? please help me finish it give me your sugestions!