--ipurty
(-.-)zzZ

Old 12-19-2007, 11:01 PM

Dear Diary,

im new at this school. WHY??? i just had to move. middle school can be a hassle.
i'll try to write as much as i can in here. well, let me tell you about my STUPID day. before i went to this school, i visited first. it seemed trendy. nice gym uniforms. they had alot of money. the Dean (that means counselor) wants me to meet in on my first day of school to get my peer helper. She was late. i waited ever since 7:00 am. school starts at 8:05 am. my mom dropped me off. i just sat there in t he office. i saw kids throught the window sitting in front of their locker doing their homework.
it was really early so there were like 20 kids there. oh yeah. my school has 1000 kid. 998 to be exact. but i guess i make that a 999. upside down is 666. w0w. im stupid. i wonder if there are EM0 people here?
well, got to go. i'll tell you what or who my helper is.

Love,
Kae livingston

Day 4

Dear Diary,

i know im kinda off track here but yeah i was busy with homework.
OMG. my helper is a girl. she's chinese. dark skin. her name is Ling. Ling johnson. she told be she was adopted. These girls say that her mom is a lesbian because last year she said when they had to interview their mom and dad, she said "but both my parents are girls!"
i was like, LOL. but, its kinda mean. at lunch when the people that she doesn't like, talk to me, she's like " KAE! don't talk to her!" Then she will whisper in my ear and say " i don't like her. She's mean." i was like "ok?"
well, gtg. PEACE!

Love
KAE L

i'll add more when i write it.
give me opinions.
thanks