Orla_Yakushi
*^_^*
Send a message via AIM to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via MSN to Orla_Yakushi Send a message via Yahoo to Orla_Yakushi

Old 02-18-2008, 10:15 PM

OOC

The room was dark nothing could be seen but there where voices all around. She sat there frightened not knowing what to do or say she had been here for far to long she had lost count. She wanted to cry but she was to tired her small body wouldn't handle it. All she wanted to do was to go home but she knew that was not passable. She laid there and tried to sleep but sleep did not come due to the door that slammed open a bright light flowing in to the room along with two older men. She huddled in to a conner while one of the men laughed "Look at that to scared to come in to the light a true demon..." He sinkkred and came closer to the mall girl. Her eyes would not ajust so she could barely see their face's.

"Shes so young...she won't do us any good..."The older male said taking a hold of her chin she gave out a small whimper. "Sir I was thinking we could keep her train her and send her back out as a spy..." Her eyes went wide at that voice she knew it. That boy used to be her sisters lover she tried to say his name but her voice was mute she hadn't had any thing to drink in the time she had been here."Fine but if she trys any thing kill her..." He said and pushed her back in to the wall knocking her out.

That was nearly 7 years ago...

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-25-2008, 11:05 PM

Akira sat looking out at the glomy gray clouds that rolled along the sky from out her window, She sighed "I wonder when Shinn will have those people resued back soon or if I'll need to go see him."

-mean while on shinn's end-

Shinn had sucessfully gotten the people back safely and to new home's but one person had been caught and taken back. Shinn sighed " Damn do I need to call her" Shinn pulled out his phone and dialed akira.

"Akira I think I need you to help me they've captured on of them back" shinn panicked wondering how she'd react.

Akira sighed " I'll be right over shinn stay where you are"

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 02-26-2008, 06:08 PM

(( I added a bit more to help our rp along and bring your character in))

It had taken akira a little less than ten minutes to speed at 330km/per hour down the long highway where Rei was when she reach the meeting places she promptly told Rei to get in that one of the Angels' Boss' henchmen where watching she had seen them tailing her before.

Akira and Rei mangaged to lose then Akira diged the car in the forest on the edge of town. Near by they found and old library beiling it to be safe and empty they went inside quitely. Seeing they noticed that people did still ideed use this library it would be the perfect cover.

shinigami2
Dead Account Holder

Old 03-16-2008, 05:39 PM

Akira drew a long breath as she looked at her friend and helper Shinn as she spoke " Shinn I think we need to look into the high company of the angels I'm sure they are hiding something."

Shinn nodded and asked his voice shaking a small bit, which you would never realize unless you knew him for years and years, " I think you right about that but how do you intend to get in?"

Akira smirked at him she laughed speaking carefully " I entend to go in with a fake indenity and figure out what is going on in this company, what do you think....Shinn?"

Shinn smiled and hugged her his voice grew stronger as he spoke " I'm coming with you Akira"

Akira smiled and spoke softly " I didn't expect any less now let's go" She smiled grabbing his hand and walking with him to find the building she suspected where the high boss' headquaters.