Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-31-2007, 11:02 AM

The vampire had heard every noise from the younger slaves and even smiled at it. HE had now left the room and wiped at his eyes.

It didn't take too long before he had noticed the demon. He gave a slight nod. "Eilshor is in that room, but please, let him rest." he said bowing his head slightly to the other creature.

The red hair had fallen in his face, casting scary shadows upon his pale skin. His tall figure beginning to look even more spooky.
'Oh and please, tell your friends to make themselfs at home. I'm cheered by their life lust." he said before he left to get some rest himself.

Soon Aimee was back inside the mansion again and got to the livingroom. Noticing that Pip had spilled his tea she giggled some. "Oh dear, you didn't burn your self did you?" she asked worriedly.

Her small horns were poking through her hair, it wouldn't take long before her tail and horn would be full grown. Her blue eyes looked over at the rest of the slave group. She really hoped they would stay around longer.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-31-2007, 12:06 PM

"I know."

Harleth frowned underneath his veil; his mouth turning up into a displeased curl. He could feel the boy's uneasy heart beat and he raised a hand to his chest, clasped fist against the bare skin as he closed his eyes. Then he opened his soft rose colored eyes and bowed slightly.

"Thank you for giving us shelter for the night. We shan't be bothers at all during our stay. Is there anything we could possibly repay you with for your hospitality?"

The demon then moved his hands to unfurl his veil, finding that the dark was enough of a cover for him.

"There must be something we can do for you... We are all very skilled singers and dancers, poets and story tellers. Among many other things, kind sir. Tell me, we will do our best to appease your kindness..."

For the first time the slave arrived in the premises of the castle, he felt the sudden cold of the place bite at his fair cheek. Harleth winced in slight pain at the cold and then turned his morganite eyes over Jack's figure, "When the blizzard ceases, I suppose it would spell our having to leave---we would not want to be such a burden despite your good opinion of us. It simply would not be justified for us to stay any longer than need be..." The demon turned his eyes over the place and noticed the lack of warmth in general regardless of light and fire abound. It simply felt...lonely.

No wonder why the vampire exuded some form of joy...? He wasn't so sure but it felt like it... There was some kind of joy over their arrival---

Vanilla slowly rose from his brother's lap, rubbing at his eyes adorably before he cast his equally ruby set eyes on the young demon girl. He blinked and then gave her a soft smile asking, "Hello. Are you the owner of the castle? Thank you for letting us in... It was so scary outsider---our friends were getting killed and we couldn't do anything..." The fae sat up, stretching his arms a little and yawned, "This is such a neat place too... It's so pretty."

The younger fae notice his brother's mug and just took it without any permission, feeling that comfortable and close, sipping the slightly warm tea and then afterwards commented about it between his shy little giggles. "I like it very much! It's better than the tea that Nerissa makes from the weird stuff she grows in her room." They were identical twins only set apart by the part of the hair not to mention that Vanilla's red streak was on the right while Hyde's was on the left. Also---the younger twin was more cheerful, naive and definitely showed his age more than his matured brother.

"N-No... I'm okay! I'M OKAY!"

Pip covered his mouth, having spoken a little too loud and was suddenly flustered. Of course not! Stupid Hyde...teasing him like that! The unicorn soon growled low in his throat when he heard his friend, Hyde no less at that, snickering as he looked at him knowingly.

"Yamero," growled the kitsune now rubbing at his temple. "You're both getting out of line. Don't make such a mess here. I apologize on behalf of these two, Aimee-san, they're really very noisy..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-31-2007, 12:33 PM

The vampire looked at the demon. "Repayment?" he asked and started to laugh. "I don't want a repayment, just your happy faces are enough." he said and looked at the oldest of the tribe.

The vampire did feel the cold and smiled some, he was used to it. It meant that the main fire needed to be heated up again.

"Maybe, there is something...Could you stay longer? As servants, employees? You get payed for each day you work and of course own rooms and anything else you need." he said. "I feel bad that Aimee is the only one besides me. " he thought a bit more. "can you tutor her in the demon customs? My knowledge about your race isn't as broad as I thought it was. I really want her to know how she need to act around other demons." he said as he looked at the other.

Aimee giggled at the scene. Then she sat down herself and smiled at all of them. "Thank you very much, My Lord always let me get the best from the market. HE wants the best for all his guests." she smiled. "Sadly I'm not the owner of the mansion, but it's close." she smiled at Vanilla.

Pip really had h er attention, he was a cute and cheerful boy. And his one horn and cute tail were also fun to see. She had heard about unicorns but never seen one.

As the kitsune stepped in she shook her head. "It's alright. We don't mind it at all. Please, make yourself at home." she smiled and looked at the other.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-31-2007, 12:57 PM

Harleth frowned a little, folding his arms in thought as he let out a thoughtful sound.

Work... Wonderful. Now they'd have to be staying---But then it would only be until the storm would let up right? It also didn't look like it would be anytime soon at that.

The demon nodded, agreeing to the vampire's terms, smiling as he gave his word on behalf of everybody that yes, they would work for him in exchange for the generosity being given.

"I wouldn't mind tutoring her in such, kind sir. It would be an honor although---It would be best if I knew from what tribe she came from so I may teach her properly on the customs of her place though I may not be the best for it since I might not be of her kin but I shall do my best." His face, though beautiful to behold and smooth to the touch, rarely betrayed his wanted impression---it rarely showed emotion beyond a wistful almost blank expression akin to paintings of lovely creatures frozen in time. The only clues of their heart were in their eyes: liquid rose colored eyes that reflected the demon's age and knowledge, a tempered soul of power and elegance.

He bowed slightly, putting his hands over his chest in respect, "Thank you so much, sir... We will not disappoint you."

"Don't be such a spoil sport, Fujimaru-san," pouted Vanilla as he picked some of the cookies and placed it on his lap. "You're too old for us. You're always telling us to be quiet and settle down. You're so..."

"Uptight?", provided his twin with a rather knowing look on his face. The older fae was looking funny at the much older slave and snickered as he focused his teasing red eyes on the flustered unicorn. The fox was just so composed and elegant like the elite class he came from. It was so hard to see him break and be a goof ball.

"Yeah! That's the word!," exclaimed the fae raising his pointing finger and nodding, "He's tight!"

...If only Vanilla knew what he was implying.

At that statement, the said ex-noble choked on his drink and looked at the fae incredulously, "Do you---I mean do you have any idea what you're talking about?"

The fae nodded, innocently, "Yup! You're tight! You should loosened up."

That did it. Fujimaru said nothing and kept his silence.

"Don't worry about him, Ms. Aimee... He's also really like that," replied Pip wanting to get back at the grouchy fox. The glare the man shot back at him told him he succeeded. He he he...

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 12-31-2007, 01:07 PM

The vampire smiled. "Maybe, even after the storm..." he whispered. "You are without a master now, are you?" he asked as he took a seat in a chair since he was really getting tired. He rested his head in his hand as he looked at the demon.
"You're free to go where you please, if that's true." he mentioned with a soft voice. It carried the vampires fatigue not just because he was tired of the day, but also of his long boring life.

"I think she belongs to a western tribe, not sure which though."

Aimee had blushed deeply and even started to giggle. "Oh my..." she laughed. Then she stood up and turned away because of the vulgar language, or at least it sounded like it.

Then she turned to Pip and giggled some. "Please, jsut call me Aimee, Ms. make me feel old." she whispered and looked at him. "May I ask you something Pip?" she asked him softly.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 12-31-2007, 06:57 PM

Harleth raised a hand to his lips, on the verge of stutters. Good god... The vampire had a point. He looked at him, somewhat shocked at the turn out of events and swallowed. "W-We... I mean, we could always try to go back to our Master. We were on our way home... His heart would break at our loss."
But he didn't seem to be convinced by his own words.

The demon looked over his shoulder, seeing Eilshor's room then over again at Jack. The long haired slave cleared his throat and then decided, "On the matter of staying even longer---I would have to discuss it with my other peers then. It would have to be some consensus... If you don't mind."

But in reality, the heart shaped faced belle did not want to carry the burden of having to decide---The prospect of leaving the Master for good was frightening: all the slaves both loved and hated him on varying measures, depending on the slave's relationship with him. As much as freedom sounded wonderful... Wasn't it simply walking into yet another cage?

By leaving him and staying with the red head?

And when birds who are often in a cage are set free, they have weak wings and cannot fly or fend for themselves---only end up wanting to be back.

"Yes, Aimee?"

The unicorn titled his head to the side curiously. He felt a little strange addressing her by her first name. She was an informal one indeed---most little girls even if they were younger so as long as they knew you were lower than them would demand to be called Miss, My Lady or some other polite equivalent. Pip smiled at her, his full attention upon her as he waited on her question.

He was still very young for his age really. Though despite such, there was very little chance for him to grow say---muscles and be more of a larger frame than he was. His parents had been very small, slender in stature as they were dancers: both of them, which was exactly how they met and became husband and wife. Pip was a fruit of love between two artists: dancing and painting till the day they died trying to protect their one and only. The boy then had been very young when the Master adopted him, making a lover out of the child and eventually into a slave. The sandy blond haired unicorn was lightly freckled on his face and body, soft pink spots littering across his skin which was a light brown, light cream mixture that produced an effect of being out in the sun yet being light in complexion at the same time.

If anything the unicorn was cute, adorable and cuddly because of his round face and large eyes---then you got past that angelic face to discover what a meanie he could be.

But for Aimee who had been so nice so far to them, Pip would play it good and smile. She didn't deserve to see his demonic side.

"What would be your question?"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-01-2008, 10:45 AM

NOticing the shocked reaction he smiled. "DO as you please. I'm offering you a free future. You may leave and depart when ever you want. But I think it's wise to make some money." he said and slowly got up.

He rubbed his eyes cutely and then bowed to the slave as an equal. He then left the demon alone to do what ever he wanetd to do.

Slowly the vampire crawled into bed after he had washed up a little. He cuddled under the thick duvet and drifted off to sleep.

Aimee smiled and blushed deeply. "May I touch your tail?" she asked politely. She was nervous about it, she had seen it and it looked so soft and fluffy.
She wanted just to touch the furry tip. nothing more.

"May I please?" she asked softly and cutely. She looked at him with her big begging blue eyes. The small demon girl was always curious about everything, sometimes driving her vampire to madness with it. However he couldn't blame her. The girl always wanted to learn new things.
feel new feelings.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 12:25 PM

Harleth continued on his way to the chambers where the younger slave was currently residing, determined to be able to check on his condition. Given that the elf had been given the same just as hospitable, if not more, conditions by the vampire noble, the demon was quite confident that the other was in safe hands. As expected Eilshor forgot to lock the door. As always...

He sighed, letting a helpless smile form on his lips as he slipped in, making sound in an effort to be recognized and acknowledged by the guest within.

The blond was newly bathed, the soft scent of fresh water and the sound of water covered soles padding through the expensive flooring of wood and carpet. The elf had tied his hair up in a loose turban, clutching a towel to his chest when he saw the bejeweled demon now sitting on his bed, tinkering with the soaked red silk and satin dress.

Eilshor smiled, dropping the towel instantly and tackled his senior onto the bed, whimpering in elven tongue of how he missed the other so much---how he had been so afraid that they would never see one another again...

The real reason why the boy was so easy around the demon was because of his eccentric aunt. Back when the elf was a mere doll maker, but of great skill, the youth had found a secret atelier underneath the mansion he inherited. In there was unfinished work of soft creamy flesh colored resin. It was a life sized doll with wirings and such. There were haphazardly left behind notes and drawings.

One of which had been labeled 'H'. Sketches and depictions of a creature so beautiful that his aunt had dedicated the later part of her life immortalizing it. When Eilshor became a slave, he soon found himself attracted like his aunt to the senior slave, not knowing---that he had been the later woman's muse and mold for that unfinished work.

But Harleth knew.

Using this influence over the young elf, he managed to keep him under the master's wing and made it his personal mission to keep him there---in the long run, finding himself attached to the little child who clung to his waist and cried at night when his clients were just too rough in his naive opinion.

Pip rose from his chair, practically bouncing off the soft cushions with his tail trailing adorably behind him. The unicorn smiled a little and then took the young demon girl's hands and closed his large cornflower eyes. He interlaced their fingers, weaving their combined digits together and held on tight.

"No problem. Yes you may but... Before I let you do that, we have to do something together. Don't worry. It won't hurt at all."

After reassuring her, he took a deep breath.

And then their hands began to glow with a soft fire fly like spark. He concentrated, his eyebrows furrowed together as he told her to to do the same. "Please closed your eyes and don't be scared... This is just part of the drill." Soon enough a ball of light came out from their palms and moved about them, one only leading to another---swift little balls of light swirling around Aimee. They spun quickly and quickly and quickly...

Until it stopped.

When it did, Pip opened his eyes and gasped softly.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-01-2008, 03:28 PM

Aimee looked a bit scared, but curiousity took over. As he took her hands she blushed deeply but smiled as well. Pip was holding her hands.

She did as he told her to do and held his hands gently, her eyes closed. When it stopped she opened her eyes and gasped. "P-pip...what...what just happened?" she asked looking at him with a soft smile

The vampire had felt the disturbance and frowned slightly, however he didn't wake up. He was kinda like a lazy man when he was very very tired.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-01-2008, 04:33 PM

The unicorn chuckled softly, loosening his grip on their interwoven hands but still holding her. Pip titled his head a little to the side and asked, "Don't you know the thing they say about unicorns and those of pure heart, Aimee?"

He raised the girl's hands to his mouth, softly pressing his lips on the back of the demon girl's fingers and made the lights come back again. They swirled around the both of the like little fireflies despite that they had quite a good amount of fire and lamps to keep the room lit.

"Only those with pure of heart are able to touch and be with a unicorn. Hence the test~ From how it is, you are of such a quality and you have my permission to be able to even ride on my back someday if you wish for it."

Slowly, Pip let go of her hands and reached for his tail, "I don't know what's so interesting about it but okay---you can touch it. But it's a little ticklish though..." The unicorn was a little worried that Aimee might try to attack his tail or something---he was quite sensitive there to a given extent too.

Vanilla watched the unicorn and demon interact with avid curiosity. He knew about the virgin and unicorns drab---since that had been how the Master managed to whisk the boy away. A 'trap' was laid where a virgin, a woman of purity, was put in a dangerous position where the rather altruistic then-child creature ran up to help her. Then the woman lead him to the Master and then the rest was history.

His trap was of love and care which was later twisted with punishment, obedience training and lust. What started off as a rather innocent relationship based on awe and admiration turned dark with hate and rebellion.

"Ooh~ Is Aimee a virgin then? If Aimee is, then Aimee can definitely do all that!" The fae nodded, showing knowledge about the lore regarding his friend's origins.

And before the pink haired fae could continue, his brother told him to ssh and gave him a look. This promptly made him squeak and apologize.

Like his twin, the older slave was also interested but more like amused. Pip was rarely this open to girls---or to anyone in general. Not to mention the sandy haired unicorn was being rather adorable. If only he had something that could preserve the moment---for keepsake and to taunt the creamy skinned creature with it when there was a moment for it. Hyde couldn't help but watch in wait for what would they do next.

"When the blizzard lets off, I'll let you. If you like it that is!"

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2008, 09:14 AM

Aimee had blushed deeply and giggled cutely. "NO I don't...i only read that they were the purest creatures that roam over the world. " she smiled and looked at him.

When the boy kissed her hand she smiled and blushed deeply. "You have no idea how much a gentleman you are Pip." she blushed.

"R-ride you?" she asked shocked. "I-I'm not a good rider, at all...I-I don't know..." she stuttered, shocked that the man opened up to her like that.
When he let her touch his tail she gently touched it, especially the mane part of it. It felt so soft and fluffy.
"It's so soft...." she smiled and then let go of it. "Thank you Pip." she smiled and gae him a soft kiss on his cheek.

Then she took Pips hand and smiled at him widely.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-02-2008, 11:12 AM

Purest...creatures on earth?

Hyde snorted as he idly leaned against his knee, watching them with a rather amused expression dancing over his oval shaped face. The fae had never seen this side of his best friend at all so it was rather interesting. It was like being an observant of something so monumental that it had to be captured or put to memory. Too bad he had left his journal back at their home. This would have good to commit to writing and read back, remember even when time came they would be old and wrinkly or just plain forgetful for that matter.

Unlike humans, those of fae origin do not age.

Unicorns... They grow fast and age slowly then after on the other hand.

So they lived long and suffered longer than humans.

"You're welcome," chirped the youth, chuckling a little when he felt Aimee's fingertips brush against his tail. Pip could be such a child when the occasion called for it. She was harmless, a virgin and with a pure heart. The demon would never hurt her. At least not intentionally.

"Yup. You can!," he explained as he nodded enthusiastically. "You can just hold on to my neck and I'll just go about and around you like. I can even fly if you want to!"

Fujimaru sighed and shook his head, "Last time you did fly, you soared many feet above the ground and nose dived all too quickly. We had to care for you for many days since you got fractures. Don't even think about it kiddo."

Pip pouted, blushing in anger and embarrassment when his younger best friend just had to gasp and ADD in to the reprimand, supplying the details of his stunt by which made it sound the unicorn would definitely fail if he did it again.

"Humph! I'll succeed this time! I have been practicing!," he retorted with his tongue out, "I'll show you."

The kitsune waved his hand half heartedly, "Yes yes... I'll prepare the stretcher and wait for you at the bottom. Don't worry."

"Meanie."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2008, 11:24 AM

She giggled some and looked at the unicorn. Then she remembered something. "I can remember we had a unicorn as a servant once, I was real kid. The unicorn always carried me around. but he left just after my third birthday. " she said and smiled at Pip. "He was real sweet."

Then the little demon girl grasped her forehead. It was hurting badly. "ow..." she grunted lowly. Slowly she slipped onto her knees. Her head and back ached so badly. Her horns and tail were growing.

After a few moments she stood. "I think I need to aly down..." she whispered as she looked at them. "Excuse me..." the little demon girl felt bad about leaving them there alone. "Your rooms are in teh west wing, I hope you like them." she whispered before she made a small bow and suddenly passed out.

Her small fragile body couldn't handle the pain at all.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-02-2008, 11:55 AM

Vanilla panicked when he saw the girl fall and turn pale. Something was definitely wrong with her! The fae shrieked and stood up, pulling his twin along the way and urged him to do something. He also cast his gaze to the fox, making the older slave rise from where he was.

The long haired enchanter picked her up and cradled her head in the crook of his arm, trying to feel a pulse and doing some basic diagnosis of the situation. What caused her to faint?

"We should take her to a room or something," Pip suggested as he moved to Fujimaru with a frown. He looked worried, almost guilty about the whole matter. Didn't she already turn to leave--almost had he not kept he here? The unicorn's eyebrows were furrowed in worry as he took Aimee's hand and squeezed it a little.

"Sorry... It's my fault..."

"No. It isn't," came the fox's cool baritone. "It was mere coincidence. It's her body... It's too warm and fast. The heart beat---as if her metabolism's going wild inside of her. Typical demon. Aimee's growing... It just so happens her frame can't support the speed her kind would. Hmm..." He paused in his call on the situation then looked at her wrist, "I suppose a new diet and some program to keep her at top health would be good for her. I wonder if she wouldn't mind..."

Pip was relieved. He had really thought it was his fault. It hurt the boy thinking it was his fault, stabbed him at the heart even.

"So... Let's bring her some place safe so she can rest right?"

Fujimaru nodded, "Perhaps we could keep vigil? It might develop to a fever... Too suspiciously warm. I'm not quite sure, I have never nursed a demon of her variety yet." He picked her up and carried her to the West wing, with Pip close behind.

Elsewhere, Eilshor and Harleth were going through a labyrinth of hallways looking for their host's chambers. The demon had to accompany the elf, considering his poor sense of direction.

"I'll only see you off by the door. When you're in, be responsible enough to trace back your steps."

He nodded, "I--I'll try."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2008, 12:13 PM

The demon girl was shivering, the fever was raging through her body. The fact that she was held calmed the soul and the inner demon allowed these people to take care of her. She looked so peaceful at that moment, as if she was just sleeping.

Jack had felt it and had woken up. He got into a robe andgot to the door, once heopened it he was greeted by the elf and demon. He smiled at them and then looked at Harleth. "I felt something, Harleth, somethings wrong with my demon girl, please, go to the living room and check upon her. I'm worried." he said honestly. Then he looked at the elf and smiled. "How can I help you?" he asked him.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-02-2008, 12:41 PM

"Go get some warm water."

Hyde came back armed with towels and blankets, aiding the enchanter turned doctor inducing the girl's body to sweat out the fever. Fujimaru had taken out a fuda to summon a spirit of fire right then and there to be able to have warmed up water and a constant hearth. He thanked him as he wiped her brow of sweat and constantly checked on her temperature. Vanilla kept watch making sure the ball of fire didn't harm any of the inhabitants of the room, using his own energies to keep it in check.

"If only I had some of my trunks with me, I could simply let her drink one of the concoctions there...At least to keep the fever from raging her body."

The unicorn gave him the pot of warm water and helped him as he laid back a bit by Aimee's side, "Since when were you a doctor, Fujimaru-san?"

"For as long as I can remember," he replied dipping the towels in water and then wiping the girl's limbs and face. "I can be a merciful killer if I want to---hence I thought I'd have to learn medicine to make me just as an effective killer."

The demon nodded and then fixed his veil as he turned on his heel, making his way to where the rest of their peers were.

Eilshor stuttered almost following his senior when he was addressed. The elf swallowed nervously, clutching at the robe and asked, "U-Uhmm... Sh-shouldn't you go too? It's Ai-mee right? The one you tell me about..." He was as always flustered and uneasy, rather unsure about the whole matter, "I-I'll wait for you here... She's more important than me."

The blond hung his head low, not really meeting with he vampire eye to eye. He had a problem with addressing people back who looked at him in the eye or face. It made him self conscious and afraid.

"It's okay... I can wait, s-sir." He looked up through his long sunshine colored hair, smiling shyly and nodded. "She needs you..."

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2008, 01:01 PM

The girl started to move slightly. Her face showing pain of growth. Her soft lips parted to let out a heated sigh. "j-jack..." she managed to bring out with a shaky voice.

Jack smiled at the elf and took his hand and laid the creature in his own bed. "Rest some, while I aid Aimee. I'll come to you soon as possible." he whispered, stroked the blond hair before he hurried off.

When he entered the room Jack gently got to the girls side and stroked her hair. "Shhht....It's okay Aimee." he hushed her. Then he looked at the peers around him. "Thank you for your kind help." he smiled as he took place on the nice large bed, it was all Jack could do.

Softly. he blew against her forehead. His once warm breath had turned cold to cool her down. His long red hair fell over his shoulder as a red curtain to keep the others from looking.

Gently he took her hand and held it. "Rest my demon..." he whispered.
The girl whimpered some as her eyes opened. She started to cry softly, scared of all that was a bout to happen. "I-I'm so scared..." she whispered. "It hurts so badly...."

The vampire kissed her head. "I know, sweetheart. I know." Then he looked at the others and smiled. "Does anyone want to keep an eye on her and keep her company?" he asked them softly. His eyes looked sad and desperate. "Maybe you Pip?" he asked him as he stood up slowly letting the unicorn take the seat.

Aimee smiled at Pip and wanted to hug him closely. SHe started to like him.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-02-2008, 02:31 PM

When Aimee's father entered the room, Pip let go of the girl's hand and jumped off the bed, bouncing off the mattress and looked down, trying to look modest. He was afraid that Jack might think him bad or with ill intentions for the young girl. It had been a while since the unicorn had met someone of his age---it couldn't be helped really. Plus she was pure of heart...

His best friend snickered seeing him take off from the bed and act so prim and proper. Oh Pip... We all know about you now... Hyde shook his head moving toward the side of the bed and laid towels and blankets by it. "Fujimaru-san, here be the blankets and towels." The fae bowed slightly and went off to stand by the unicorn's side. The red eyed slave couldn't pass off on the opportunity to tease the other.

The fox took the blankets and towels, thanking him and then settling to sit by the chair nearest to the bed while he watched the two interact. "Sir, is there no pain reliever that Aimee-san could drink to relieve her of some of her pain perhaps? And... We've all decided to take turns on watching her as well. But..." Fujimaru raised his hand to fix the glasses on his nose and smiled, "If the lady has a special request of course we can't have that refused."

Pip blushed instantly.

Now even the kitsune was picking on him! GROSS!

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-02-2008, 03:55 PM

The vampire had smiled at that reaction. He liked the Unicorn, since he was so young and cheerful.

When the fox asked if there was a painkiller he thought. "I think I have it somewhere..." he thought. He got up and went through the huge cupboard that stood in Aimee's room. He went through bottles that were named and labeled. He found some and smiled at the peers.
"I am really grateful that you are here, taking care of my girl." he smiled. "If you want anything at all, feel free to take it." he said as he handed the bottle to Fujimaru.

Aimee smiled some and slightly sat up. She looked at Pip and blushed some. "would you like to stay with me?" she asked as she reached for the unicorns hand. "Please?" she sort of begged.

Jack was giggling behind his hand. Before he explained Fujimaru where he could find the kitchen and the medicine in Aimee's cupboard. Then he took his leave to talk to Eilshor, who was still waiting for him.
The vampire was relieved that these men were so kind for Aimee, almost as if she was part of their family.

When the redhead entered the bedroom he sat down on the bed and smiled slightly at the elf. "What was it you wanted to talk about?"

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-03-2008, 12:56 PM

The doctor sighed in relief upon receiving the medicine and then proceeded to ask how it would be given to the patient. "With water or... any special manner, sir? Fujimaru didn't want to take chances and wanted to know how to take of the girl. He had a strange gut feel that he would be doing it for quite a while. Not that he didn't mind. In all out honesty there had been many a time when he was asked to watch over sick men and women, taking care of their health in all aspects.
The fox was deemed such good company that they healed so quickly. He would offer them positive word and action, helping them when nobody else would and was at their beck and call. It was a like having a very pricey private nurse who took care of practically everything, even going all the way if asked---only refused in the line of putting the tall and limber slave in danger.

Aimee would prove to be something new though as the long haired slave had never taken care of a child. It excited him a little and frightened him but it looked like the little demoness would not prove to be trouble. Then again Pip was around after all...

"O-of course!," squeaked the unicorn in response, blushing a little and nodding profusely. "I'd be honored!" He sat down on the bed, forgetting the vampire's presence and acted fluidly, sitting down and smiling down at her. "I wouldn't mind at all!"

Before Jack made his leave, Fujimaru assured him that they would do what they could in their power to care for her and if things went wrong they'd call him.

Harleth was by the door then. "Is Aimee alright now?" He frowned seeing that the man had arrived ahead of him though but he had gotten lost a little...

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-03-2008, 05:30 PM

Jack smiled some and just smiled at them, When the fox like demon asked him questions he answered them honestly.

Aimee smiled and closed her eyes slowly. "Thank you."she whispered. Gently she took Pips hand before falling into a light sleep.

As he sort of bumped into the demon he smiled. "She's better than before. BUt I think it would be a good thing if you stayed with her, to explain the growth of her horns and tail." he said and then patted the others shoulder, showing that he was grateful along the way. He smiled some and showed his pearl white teeth and fangs.
"I'll be going to Eilshor now, thank you all for keeping an eye on Aimee."

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-04-2008, 10:48 AM

The elf rose from the bed, letting go of the vampire's bed sheets and cast his blue doe like eyes on him. He smiled a little and bowed his head as he took off from the expensive sheets to greet him. "Welcome back... S-Sir." Eilshor looked up at him, shyly as he fixed the man's clothes a little and then took Jack's hand, leaning a little on him. He had actually fallen asleep on the bed already... then the doors did their characteristic sound and he bolted up from the host's bed, a little tousled.

"I was---I was wondering, sir... I know they're going to want to go... I don't know. I mean... They like being with the Master. So they're going back---I'm sure. Uhh, I don't...want to."

He took a deep breath, feeling even bolder as he strove to continue speaking. To think that this had been rehearsed, Eilshor was still shaking and he was still so frightened. How his heart beat so loudly against his chest and the blood---it rushed so quickly.

"I would like to ask a favor..." Then the boy paused, unable to continue already caught up in his fright and nervousness. His grip on the vampire's hand was getting more and more tight, anxious as he ended up looking at him, biting on his lower lip and let his eyes do the talking.

'Help me find my freedom...'

But it was too quick really... The blond looked away a few seconds later and then let go, shrugging his shoulders and shook his head.

"I was---I was wondering rather if we could find a way to repay your kindness somehow."

Change the topic... Change the focus.

It was just too big a favor considering that they did not even know each other or were close to any given degree.

Eilshor grabbed at his elbow, rubbing his fingertips against the pale skin and felt stupid for even trying to voice out his heart's desires.

...He wanted Harleth to be with him too.

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-04-2008, 11:08 AM

Jack had looked down at the smaller elf. Smiling he nodded. "Thank you, my friend." he smiled.

He had tilted his head and listened to the others words, he could hear the taunting of the heart beat and blood rushing through his veins. It was so sweet.

"You may ask me anything, my dear elf." he encouraged him as he held him gently. Looking into the deep blue eyes got him in a trance, he saw the request, the true request and he felt lonely all of a sudden. then the red head nodded.

"I appreciate it if you and Harleth stayed longer after the blizzard, as servants. I talked to the demon about it." he said as he sat down with Eilshor in his lap. "You'll work for me, you'll get payed for it and of course you may sleep here." he whispered.

Then he yawned and got to the bed. The vampire lied down after disposing his robe, showing his pale torso.
"Why don't you rest with me this night?" he asked the other sweetly, patting the kingsize bed underneath him.

whitebeast
(ó㉨ò)

Old 01-04-2008, 11:20 AM

"Really?"

There was longing in his voice, a slight tone of joy at the idea of having to stay longer. So be it that he had to work and still be a slave but to someone else...

Eilshor seemed to smile a little, softly at the vampire at the knowledge that the demon would be with him too. It brought him a deep sense of joy being with the beautiful senior. Looking at the vampire as he said this, he could tell that the man was not lying to him and this only intensified his moment of glee as he nodded, "That sounds like a good idea... I really wouldn't mind--at all."

Harleth was old and wise---he would certainly know how to go about things properly. His wisdom and foresight had always saved the day. This situation would be no different.

Radiating with some new found energy, the elf didn't even notice he was seated on the red head's lap, snuggling against the larger frame and cooing. Then the blond yawned a little and unrealized their situation.

He bounced off the man's lap and sat meekly beside him, looking down at his thighs. He felt awkward and silly all of a sudden.

Then the invitation.

It instantly made him panic and the boy moved away just by a bit then.

"S-Sleep with you?!"

Why did the slave suddenly felt betrayed?

Emoticon
ʘ‿ʘ

Old 01-04-2008, 11:44 AM

Jack smiled at him. "I'm glad you want to stay. It makes me feel a bit better." he said as he stroked the long blond hair. "You won't be seen as a slave, but as employee. A free man." he said an looked at the elf.

The vampire looked at him and rose an eyebrow. Then he burst out in laughter. "I won't do anything to you, Eilshor." he promised. "It'll be just sharing a bed together." The redhead then crawled under the covers and closed his eyes. "Please, rest beside me?" he asked him softly. "You know me, I won't do anything you don't want."