Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:06 PM

Ivy lead the way to where all the noise and streamers were hanging. "This is the Carnival." Many kids were running around the large contraptions called theme rides.

Aerion saw that there were people in large "Tea Cups" and a large dragon carrying kids into its cave. Aerion was shocked that the kids trusted the dragon, because dragons are intelligent and some were very evil.

"I once knew a Dragon," Aerion said forgetting that he was in the presence of the girls and the fact that they were on Earth, "uh, I mean I once knew a place that had a dragon theme to it."

Ivy smiled and pointed to the dragon, saying, "Yes, I do love dragons and that ride is extremely exhilarating."

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Freakishly Human Send a message via MSN to Freakishly Human Send a message via Yahoo to Freakishly Human

Old 02-17-2008, 11:35 PM

"My favorite ride is that one!" Kennedy pointed to a ride that looked like sleds and it went in a circle at great speds. The sleds rocked back and forth on the track.

"Which should we go on first then?" Zacharias looked at Kennedy and then looked over at Aerion and Ivy.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-17-2008, 11:43 PM

Ivy looked at the other three, "Well, I say we start it off slow and ride the Love Tunnel, then the Cups, then Bobs and last the dragons. Then Kennedy and I should probably start heading back since we have school tomorrow. What do you guys think?"

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙
Send a message via AIM to Freakishly Human Send a message via MSN to Freakishly Human Send a message via Yahoo to Freakishly Human

Old 02-18-2008, 12:00 AM

"I think that's a good idea myself!" Kennedy smiled at Ivy and then turned her smile to Zacharias. "I will be happy doing whatever makes you the happiest." He took her hand in his and she moved closer to him smiling still.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 12:11 AM

Ivy got the four of them tickets into the Love Tunnel, "Come on you two love birds, let's go." The four of them walked to the building that had the words "Love Tunnel" on it, but the 'o' was a heart and the words were between two swans kissing.

"Step right in. Sit in the Swans of Romance and take a ride down Daydream lake. Hello you four children! Why not take a ride in the Love Tunnel? You will come out closer than ever!" said the man in the pink and red outfit, trying to look more Valentinesy.

Ivy smiled and gave the four tickets to the somewhat creepy man and walked into the building. Aerion came running after her, they stood in line for the next few 'Swans of Romance'. "Are you two ready?" she asked Zacharias and Kennedy.

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 12:28 AM

"Yes I am ready! That guy was pretty creepy wasn't he?" She looked at Ivy and glanced back at the entry way and Zacharias squeezed her hand. Finally it was there turn for a boat and Zacharias helped her in and then climbed in after her.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 12:35 AM

Ivy and Aerion sat in a boat while the other two sat in the boat about a minute behind theirs. Aerion looked at Ivy and smiled, "So what is this ride about?" Ivy laughed, "Well, normally it is just a place where lovers come to make out."

Aerion didn't want to say he didn't know what making out was, "Well, then why are we all here? Are we all lovers?" Ivy smiled, "Maybe one day, I wanted to come here because it is peaceful, quiet and surrounded by water. If I were to be a mystical creature it would have to be a Faerie, dragon or mermaid. Mermaid because I just love the water that much, what about you what mystical creature would you want to be?"

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 01:11 AM

Kennedy took Zacharias' hand in hers again once they were both seated in the boat and she smiled as she looked around. "Sometimes enclosed places make me a bit...nervous so don't be upset if I get freaked out halfway through." She looked at him and he smiled at her.

"I'll try and distract you from your fear by asking you a lot of questions so that we can get to know each other better."

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 02:07 AM

Aerion pondered the question Ivy just asked, "I would say I would choose to be a Faerie Elf. They are strong, good looking, and a lot of fun." Ivy laughed, "You act like you know it all. Did you take Mythology in high school?"

Aerion smiled and held Ivy's hand, "You know you are really beautiful." Ivy blushed, "Well, thank you. You do realize you are a very gorgeous man yourself." Aerion smiled and wrapped his arm around Ivy.

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 02:41 AM

"Oh like what kind of questions will you ask me when the tunnel starts to freak me out?" Kennedy grinned at him and he laughed and wrapped his arm around her. "For starters I would ask what it is that I can do to keep that pretty smile from ever leaving your face?"

Zacharias smiled as predictably Kennedy blushed, and even in the dakr he knew that she was blushing. "Just being here with me is enough to keep me smiling." She replied and she looked into his eyes.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 02:49 AM

Ivy couldn't help but smile, yesterday she wouldn't have guessed that she would be here at the Carnival with a guy so cute. Ivy held Aerion's hand and started to examine him closely. He had silky brown hair that had yet again fallen in front of his big brown eyes. His skin was tanned but not dark and his smile it was contagious.

Aerion smiled as he watched her stare at him, "You know, you have the silkiest brown hair that is so dark that it looks black. Your eyes are lovely and when the lights hit it just right they look as though they are orange." Ivy smiled and kissed him lightly on the cheek. "You are sweet Aerion. I know that it would normally take a guy months, if not years, to realize the few things that I love about myself."

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 06:14 AM

"That is the easiest thing anyone has ever asked of me." He smiled and she looked into his eyes. Kennedy was sure that he meant it and she moved closer and rested her head on his shoulder.

"What about you? What would keep the smile on your face forever?" Kennedy asked as Zacharias reached his hand up and started to play with her soft hair. "You smiling. If I could watch you smile forever, I would be happy."

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 06:33 AM

Aerion looked at Ivy, "Well, those guys don't seem to pay attention enough. It is definitely noticeable to me." Aerion swept away her hair and gently removed Ivy's glasses, "You look beautiful without glasses and with." Ivy blushed and looked into Aerion's eyes, "Darling, I hardly know you and I think you are winning over my heart."

Aerion ran his fingers through Ivy's hair, "Aerion, your ears are really pointy." Aerion smiled, "Is that a problem?" Ivy laughed, "No you are gorgeous. Ears don't matter to me, it isn't one of my things; I am more into hair, eyes and smiles."

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 06:42 AM

"You're the sweetest guy I have ever met. I'm beginning to wonder if you're even real of if I am simply imagining you. I don't know if I could actually imagine anyone like you though." Kennedy looked into his eyes and before she could react his warm lips were pressed against hers and she closed her eyes instantly lost in the sweetest and most tender kiss she had ever experienced.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 06:53 AM

Ivy looked back to see Kennedy and Zacharias kissing. Ivy turned back to look at Aerion, "Well, Kennedy is really hitting it off with Zacharias. I don't think I ever asked you this but what is your relationship with Zacharias?"

Aerion smiled, "Zacharias is my best friend, we were pretty much born to be friends; families were connected therefore we were to be friends." Ivy smiled "Tell me more about your home and your family."

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 07:27 AM

When Zacharias pulled back Kennedy opened her eyes and stared into his a bit stunned. It didn't even bother her this time that she was blushing and she smiled at him again. He wrapped his arms around her happy that he had made her smile yet again. "I hope that wasn't out of line or anything."

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 07:34 AM

Aerion looked upon Ivy, "I have an older sister and my parents were trying to force Zacharias to marry her. Zacharias has a little sister and his parents were trying to get me to marry her. Well, both of us couldn't have that and we ran away."

Ivy looked slightly confused, "Why not just tell them that you would not have it that way?" Aerion touched Ivy's arm, "Sometimes it is easier to say something than do it, this is one of those times."

Ivy held Aerion's hands, "I would offer to let you two stay with Kennedy and I, but we do live at the school and it is only for girls."

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-18-2008, 07:52 AM

"No it wasn't out of line at all. I liked it actually." Kennedy was still blushing deeply and Zacharias ran a finger over her cheek gently. He was completely enchanted by her at this point and he smiled.

"Tell me more about yourself. I am interested in knowing everything that I can about you." Zacharias said as he pulled her closer. The tunnel was slightly narrower through here and he had noticed how nervous she seemed to be getting.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-18-2008, 06:57 PM

Aerion smiled, "No worries, Zacharias and I can handle that ourselves. We are just glad you are willing to show us around Ireland."

Ivy wrapped her arms around Aerion's waist and laid her head on his shoulder, "You're really sweet. Really what are you? You are too amazing to be human."

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-19-2008, 06:14 AM

Kennedy was tensing up more and more as they got deeper into the tunnel. She was perfectly aware though of the protective circle Zacharias' arms had formed around her and she smiled a bit. "Well I love to paint, mostly landscapes, but I'll paint anything if I'm given half a chance. Do you paint or anything?" Kennedy managed to say forgetting momentarily about the tunnel.

"Yes only a little bit though. I would be very interested in seeing your paintings sometime." He kissed her cheek softly.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 02-23-2008, 10:24 PM

Aerion smiled as he held Ivy, "I see that the lights are coming up at the end of the tunnel. This ride was amazingly fun!" Ivy smiled, "This ride is only so lovers can get closer."

Aerion watched as the light began to shine on the blushing Ivy. Aerion wondered if Ivy had been blushing throughout the ride.

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 02-25-2008, 03:44 PM

Kennedy let out a sigh of relief as she noticed the ride was nearly over. At the same time though she was a bit upset that it was over. But they would be going on plenty more together.

"You survived the tunnel, and I feel honored that you chose to go through it with me." Zacharias smiled at her.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-02-2008, 06:39 PM

Aerion and Ivy were waiting outside of the ride for the two of them. When they finally saw Zacharias and Kennedy come out; Ivy said, "So Kennedy, where to next?"

Freakishly Human
⊙ω⊙

Old 03-08-2008, 10:36 PM

"Weren't we going to do the tea cups next? That sounds like fun anyway, so lets go do that!" Kennedy smiled and took Zacharias' hand in hers.

Intoxicating Envy
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 03-08-2008, 10:55 PM

Ivy smiled, "That sounds great! To the cups!" Aerion looked over at Ivy running towards the tea cups. Ivy turned around to wave the others to follow.