Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-21-2008, 12:08 AM

Name: Storm McAllister
Race: Fairy
Bio/little extra stuff: Storm grew up in a small family with both her parents and her older brother. She was brought up in the human realm, unaware that there were any such creatures as fairies, demons, elves, etc. She's recently left home to go on a sort of mini-adventure before college and is about to find out that she's not at all who she thought she was.
Appearance:Storm McAllister

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via AIM to SexualPlacebo Send a message via MSN to SexualPlacebo

Old 02-21-2008, 12:38 AM

-Shimmies her arse comfy- Okay, took me long enough to find this place. Dx Now to decide on which character to use. Dx

~*~

Name: Kyle Barker
Race: Human
Bio: Born into an abusive family and orphaned off at the age of 9, Kyle was thrown from family to family, never staying longer than a couple of months. Since he hit 18, Kyle has lived alone and stayed distanced from people around him.
Appearance: Kyle stands at roughly 5'8 and is firmly built. His messy black hair reaches just past his shoulders and more often than not covers his cold grey eyes. He is usually seen wearing a plain white button up shirt and baggy blue jeans.
Pets: A big German Shepherd dog called Aztek. . . Like This

Clorissa
I'm a little teapot short and st...
Send a message via AIM to Clorissa Send a message via MSN to Clorissa

Old 02-21-2008, 12:53 AM

Well, here's my Bio. It took too long ;_;
I didn't think to go grab one from somewhere else.. So I just formatted her normally, with a few random things changed.

Name Chlarysa Maiyone
Age 171
Race L'Trra Elf/Vampyre [She doesn't drink much blood though.. Her elven side suppresses that urge]
Appearance Chlarysa has waist length dark magenta hair, and her skin is a very, very soft, pale purple.
Her eyes are a dark, royal purple, but they get lighter and brighter, or darker and slightly glowy during very strong emotions. Pure anger brings about onyx eyes, that give off a very ominous, shady glow.
Her breasts are a full B cup, and she is slightly pudgy, but not overweight at all. Her height is roughly 5 feet 8 inches, and as she is an Elf of the L'Trra regions, her ears are pointed and slightly elongated.
She's rarely caught not wearing her favourite black leather trenchcoat. She wears it everywhere, in all weather. Underneath it she wears a deep purple corset and black pinstriped slacks. Her shoes are two inch platform boots, also leather. They buckle up the front to her knees.
Often her hair is worn in a long plait and a black fedora with a pinstriped band sits over the top.
Her bangs cover her left eye.
Biography:Born in the village Krr' of the L'Trra region, her parents were killed when she was only 9. She housed with her trainer after that and learned many a martial art and combat style over the years. Her main expertise is illusionary magics, but she is also slightly proficient in the healing arts as well.
Her swordplay is slightly questionable, but is satisfactory, and she keeps a rapier at her waist at all times. It was a gift from her master, as it was her favourite sword. He presented it to her upon her departure at age 23.
She roamed the lands learning many things. She lived at a culinary expert's home for two years and learned many of his skills, she also did some work in bartending.
Travelling around, tasting many a fine drink and delicacy, she became familiar with the world. On a trip back to L'Trra to visit with her old master, she stumbled upon a Neko-Demon that took an immediate liking to her. It's name is Katra.
Pet: Katra, a Neko-Demon.
She is a bit larger then a normal cat..Maybe the size of a bobcat in human terms. A long thick tail help it during it's flight.
Her wings are somewhat batlike, but could be more compared to that of a healthy young dragon.
Her fangs are slightly poisonous with a numbing sedative.
She can relay thoughts between certain people that she trusts, and those that Chlarysa tells her to aid.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-21-2008, 09:16 PM

Storm was walking through a small town, heading through on her way down the road. She wasn't really going anywhere in particular. Just wandering. As she hit the edge of town, a field to her left caught her attention. It looked like just an ordinary field, but she just felt compeled to go there, so she did.

Clorissa

Old 02-21-2008, 09:34 PM

Katra was flying over a small town with Chlarysa Maiyone in tow. To the east of the main plaza there was what looked like a town hall or gathering place, and next to that looked to be a cafe of sorts. There were tables and chairs with sun umbrellas in them to keep the diners in the shade. West of the plaza was a small building called "The Library" which she guessed was actually a tavern. It had that dank aura. North, up a small road, she saw a few houses and then a larger building.. Possibly an inn. She would have to check that out later. Directing Katra to fly a bit more southern, Chlarysa saw a young-looking female crossing east into a field.
"Altitude decrease, please!" Chlarysa commanded and Katra followed. She flew in an arc down close to the girl. Chlarysa let go of Katra's paws at the perfect time, landing in a crouch about 3 metres in front of the young woman. Straightening up, she righted her black fedora hat, which was slightly askew on her dark magenta hair. She dusted off her long, leather coat and Katra landed deftly beside her, before launching into Chlarysa's arms.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-21-2008, 09:41 PM

All Storm could see for miles was the field. It was like it went on forever. With her next step though, she felt a tingling run across her body and she blinked, shivering at the unusual sensation then almost screamed when directly in front of her she saw a very strange looking girl.
"Where did you come from?" she demanded.

Clorissa

Old 02-21-2008, 10:18 PM

Pulling off her hat and bowing deeply, she said "Bonjour, Madame. I come from the lands of L'Trra. I am known by many names, but Chlarysa is the most common, these days. Chlarysa Maiyone. As for where exactly I appeared from? My little Neko-Demon, Katra, here ferried me through the air." Looking at Katra, then back at the girl, she motioned for Katra to move foreward and check her out. The small beast took a few steps foreward, then sniffed at the girl's feet. "So.. Who are you?"

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2008, 10:23 PM

Aztek bounded happily down the stairs of the small house and sat patiently at the bottom, waiting for his master to hurry on down. Kyle, who had just got up, cleaned and dressed in a matter of 5 minutes followed slowly. "Yeah, yeah, whatever" He mumbled coldly to the dog before heading to the closet to fetch his coat. Aztek saw this as a sure sign of a walk and bounced happily between his master and the front door as if egging Kyle to move faster. Of course, this had the opposite effect on Kyle, making him move slower, he enjoyed watching the stupid dog bounce to and fro, occasionally making desperate whimpering noises.

After a few minutes though, Aztek began to settle and took his place in front of the door, challenging Kyle with his usual puppy dog eyes. Kyle responded by grabbing the dog's lead and heading out the door.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-21-2008, 10:26 PM

Storm shifted uncomfortably as Katra began sniffing at her feet. She was confused still and hadn't realized that she now had rather unusual wings on her back. "Um. I'm Storm. Storm McAllister." she said softly. "Not to sound ignorant, but where exactly is L'Trra?" The name sounded strange, yet vaguely familiar to her as though she had heard it sometime in the past and then forgotten it.

Clorissa

Old 02-21-2008, 10:35 PM

Chlarysa smiled at the mentioning of her homeland and warmly spoke, "It's in the middle of the northern continent. A large majority of this world's elves come from that region." She pushed a few locks of her hair behind her left hear, exposing the elongated, lightly pointed tips. "My mother comes from there, although my father comes from somewhere in the far east. He was a vampire. Don't let that irk you though.. I don't have urges like most do, although I do enjoy blood wine at times. I hope the local tavern has it.. It's been a long time since I've had a nice drink." She laughed, the 'ha's short and slightly high pitched, yet oddly musical.

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2008, 10:36 PM

Kyle headed up the road towards the field. Aztek following closely, stopping now and then to sniff a post or two, spread his scent, or explore an alley. As they reached the field, Kyle surveyed the area, stopping as he noticed the two females and the funny cat like creature at their feet. "Aztek, heel" He spoke quietly, in his usual emotionless voice. The large dog raised his head from the empty food packet he'd been examining and trotted up to his master's feet, dropping down quietly beside him.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-21-2008, 10:39 PM

Storm felt vaguly numb at all she was hearing. "Wait. Elves? Vampires? No way. There's no such thing! You can't be honest!" She shook her head, disbelieving the girl's ears and skintone. It's all just a joke. Some big hoax that the locals have set up. Yes, that's it."Hah! I get it now! Good one. Nice joke!"

Clorissa

Old 02-21-2008, 10:50 PM

Chlarysa laughed again, baring her sharp, long canine teeth. "Perfectly honest. How else would you explain these?" she said, and Katra leaped into the air a spread her wings, flying in a circle around Storm. "Or this?" She focused her energy and a shelf faded into view next to her. "It's illusionary magic. That's not all I can do, though.." She pulled out her rapier and slashed a small laceration in her left forearm. Wincing, she re sheathed the blade. Chlarysa held her hand over the wound and in a small green flash, the cut healed completely, only a light pink scar remained. She lapped up the bit of blood about to drip off her wrist. Looking back up at at Storm, straight into her eyes, she said "Do you really think I'm shitting you?"

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-21-2008, 10:54 PM

Storm could hardly believe her eyes. She knew that it couldn't be possible. None of what she was seeing could be possible. There wasn't any such thing as magic or vampires or elves. "Impossible." she muttered to herself, as she started to pace in a small circle. "This just isn't possible..." Finally she turned back to Chlarysa. "How is this possible?" she asked, hoping that the girl would know more about what was going on than she did.

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2008, 10:57 PM

Kyle leaned against the post behind him and watched intently. What a pretty little show. He smirked to himself and folded his arms. Aztek fidgeted uncomfortable at his master's side. He'd seen the funny little cat creature and was eager to go and find out exactly what it was. Looking up he whimpered softly as if asking Kyle's permission, who in turn reached down, without removing his gaze from the women, and patted the dog's nose. This meant no.

Clorissa

Old 02-21-2008, 11:07 PM

"Well, dearie.. There are many different races and types of beings in this world. A majority of them live in secret among humans, but others live in hidden away communities and kingdoms that are purposely made invisible to the human eye." The shelf dissipated into thin air. "That's where illusionary magics come in. And when one of the Great Concealers messes up and a village or species is revealed, 'fairy tales' and 'legends' of odd species and beings come into form."

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-21-2008, 11:10 PM

Storm sighed, the explanation helped some. "So basically there are other 'mystical' races and whatnot out there, but humans, for the most part have no clue about them?" She continued pacing, trying to work everything out properly so that she could understand the situation she was now in. "Great. So what now? Do I get sent back to my normal life now and wake up the next day with no memory of what happened? Do I think it's all been just a strange dream?"

Clorissa

Old 02-21-2008, 11:16 PM

"Yes, that's about it. Except for the being sent home and thinking it's a dream part. I'll just have to kill you." she said softly. After watching Storm start to panic for a moment, she laughed and managed to say, "Bah, I'm kidding! It's not like I really CAN do anything to you. My conscience wouldn't let me."
I'm way too nice to humans.. she thought to herself.
"So.. Are you familiar with the village up the hill?" She looked out in the direction of the town, glimpsing the young man and his dog.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-21-2008, 11:22 PM

Storm shook her head at the question. "No, I was actually passing through. I guess you could say I'm a wanderer." Absently she flipped her wings then froze and slowly looked over her shoulder. "Um...what the hell is going on anyway?" she questioned herself sofly, half in awe of what she saw.

SexualPlacebo
(◎_◎;)

Old 02-21-2008, 11:28 PM

Kyle looked behind him at the town, then back to the women before standing straight again and heading into the field via climbing over the fence. Aztek got to his feet and followed, lowering himself and shimmying underneath it. He turned back a few times, keeping a check on the small cat creature, before finally bounding off further into the field.

Clorissa

Old 02-21-2008, 11:28 PM

((Heather - Wings? I thought she was human..))

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-21-2008, 11:30 PM

((Nope. Read my char sheet again. She was fairy, but raised in the human realm by humans so she didn't even know that she was fairy and didn't have the wings until she crossed through the veil that separated the two realms))

Clorissa

Old 02-22-2008, 12:16 AM

"Well, I assume you passed between the realms that allow people to reveal their powers. I'm not sure how you've done it, but it's happened. The realms are contained in the same timeframe and place, but are crossed between in many ways." Chlarysa noticed Storm's wings. "Heh. You're a faerie.. And by the way it looks, I think you're from the Paetara hills. Same sort of wing formation. Test them out, why don'tcha." She stood back and looked at Storm carefully.

Kaderin Triste
Resident Tiger Expert

Old 02-22-2008, 08:32 PM

Storm was still half-numb with shock. "But...but I can't be a fairy! I'm human! I have to be! Why wouldn't my parents have told me if I was different?"
When Chlarysa asked her to try them out however, she only hesitated a moment. After a bit of akward flapping, she managed to hover a few inches off the ground before dropping back and nearly falling over.

Clorissa

Old 02-22-2008, 10:54 PM

"Ahaha. Watch itt!" Chlarysa said as she reached out to help steady Storm. "I'm sure you'll get the hang of it someday. And as for the parents.. They may have been faeries and not have known it.. Having been born into the non-magick realm. I'm not sure, but it's happened."
Chlarysa then walked in a circle around Storm, seemingly inspecting her. She reached out and felt the wings. "Good, good..." she muttered as she poked and prodded a bit.
"I believe you'd make a fine warrior if you trained well enough." she as she pulled out her rapier. "Let's see some swordplay, haha!" She put a small bond on the blade, to dull it until the swordplay was up, so that nooone would suffer any unecessary inuries.