Tresh
(-.-)zzZ
Send a message via AIM to Tresh

Old 03-08-2008, 04:42 AM

Cyndweveren yawned idly, flicking her flame-colored tail back and forth as she walked slowly through her domain, surveying all there was to see. It was a somewhat normal day, and she really wasn't expecting much to happen. Not much ever did.

She yawned again, then curled up beside her favorite tree, sitting down with her lime-green spirit bowl in her lap, her head resting on her coiled draconic body as she idly flicked the whisps of spirit energy that always gathered around her when she rested.

She hummed softly to herself, feeling a tautness and quietness to the air around her, knowing that it usually boded well for an encounter of the spirit kind.

She smiled, twitching her four main limbs idly, flicking her fingers through her mane, straightening her light blue fur idly as she waited to see what would happen.

She knew somethign was going to happen when the wind started to pick up, and an icy rain started to fall through the cover of the trees. She chuckled softly, set the spirit bowl in front of her, and removed the lid. Usually, this was a sign to the spirits within it, and the spirits connected to this world, that she was ready and willing to communicate. Being a shaman, this was part of her job, to speak to the spirits that came to her, to see what they wanted.

And most of all, to learn about them. Afterall, Cyndweveren was a Weaver, and as a Weaver, she wanted to know all there was to know about all the races that existed in all the planes. A hard path, but one she had chosen with great glee.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /
Send a message via AIM to Leona of the Zodiac

Old 03-08-2008, 05:01 AM

"You know Howard, Hun, you don't have to cling on for dear life..." Leona teased, sticking out her long currently forked tongue. That was always the weird part about taking on her draconic-like form, she would never figure out how her husband Ramses had used to do it. Bless his soul.

"I do when you fly like a MANIAC!" Howard replied, clinging tighter around her massive neck. "Haven't you ever heard of driving for conditions?" The Gaea elemental was in a different form than usual himself. He was for the first time out of his human form and into his pure elemental form. That which looked like a wolf, with flowers and thorns, as well as a great set of bark horns.

"Pssssh, this ain't nothing boy! Watch what happens when I do THIS!" The feline shifter, who was currently in a form resembling a gold and brown feline eastern dragon, started to spiral in the air.

"OH MAN!" Howard swore, eyes wide as he clung tighter.

"Ain't this fun though?" Leona asked with a giggle, looking back at him. "Come on, lighten up! We're -OOMPH!" Leona cried, as she slammed right into a tall tree. Knocked dizzy, she started to fall.

"Leona!" Howard cried, concerned. He used his magic to summoned an immense field of flowers beneath them, which they landed into with a great THUD.

"Oooooh," the shifter cried, staggering to her feet. "Did ya get the number of that bus?"

"You okay?" Howard pressed.

"It would take more than THAT to knock me out of commission hun!" Leona replied, glancing around her. "Just where in the Hell did we land anyways?" Howard hopped off, looking around with keen eyes until he spotted a rather strange looking being beside a tree. He started to jog up towards her, hopeful. Hopeful she wasn't a bad person. But he had that intuition she wasn't, and perhaps could even help them.

Tresh
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-09-2008, 02:16 PM

Cynd blinked when she heard all the commotion, then looked up to see...what looked like a wolf, but it was covered in floral things. She shook her head...blinked, then looked again.

Yep...a wolf with what appeared to be tree-like horns on it's head. she shook her head, but stayed where she was at. She wasn't about to approach so odd of a creature.

When the wolf got to her, she quirked her head to the side. She could see that he was very shaken up about something, so she stood up, knowing it probably needed her, if the agitated state it seemed to be in was any indication. She spoke very softly, moving her head down so that she could look him eye-to-eye, her nose nearly touching his.

"What's wrong? Can I help you?"

She knew that strange spirits often sought her out for help, but this was the first time one so unusual had ever sought her out like this.

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-09-2008, 02:49 PM

((Sibling looks SHARP! :3))

Oh good, he understood her! Would she understand him? He was hopeful she would. "Yes Mam!" he replied. "My friend just had a really nasty collision with a tree so we are sort of lost as to where we really are," he said, before flushing a slight.

"Ah, how rude of me, I ramble! My name is Howard Mam. Please, follow me!" He started back towards Leona then, who was now rubbing her head.

"Man that was GREAT All but the crashing part anyways..." she mumbled to herself. She noted Howard starting to come back... with another. "Howie! We're not lost you know, since we really had no destination to start with!" Howard sighed.

"She forgot again, since we actually do," he explained to his companion. "I guess that's the way it is wit Chaos..."

"Better than being a Plantboy," Leona teased, reaching over and ruffling the fur between his ears. "Can we say gay? I half expect you to grow some fruits one of these days..." She looked towards his companion then, a draconic like creature, and grinned. "I'm Leona, proud child of Eris and Chaos Elemental Extraordinaire! And you would be...?"

Tresh
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-10-2008, 04:11 AM

Cyndweveren looked at the little plant wolf, then looked down at the strange creature that had just introduced itself.

"I'm...Cyndweveren. You can call me Cynd. I'm supposed to be the shaman of these parts. Haven't met a chaos-child before. Heard of y'all though."

Cynd chuckled softly, then slowly walked around the golden dragon-looking creature, looking at how it was formed, very curious about the makeup of a chaos being.

"How in Hades do you hold that form, can I ask?" she said with a grin on her face.

"I really doubt that's your natural form, Leona."

Cynd chuckled softly, then leaned her large head down to sniff over Leona gently, checking for blood.

"Are you okay? Are you injured?"

She turned to look at Howard, realizing that he was probably the responsible one of the two. She leaned down again, her large face very close to his.

She whispered softly, "Is she always this...flamboyant? And rather scatterbrained?"

Cynd shook her head and smiled, then looked back at Leona.

"Where did you come from, if I might ask?"

Tresh
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-11-2008, 04:48 AM

((*prods her elder sibling to post* Dun forget me in your posting joys, sibling. You and all your RPs on here. o.0))

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2008, 05:10 AM

((Never fear! I just need a slight more time! Im gonna reply to yours once I help Lynn get enough to buy a midnight dress :3))

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-11-2008, 06:50 AM

Leona giggled at this. Oh ya have huh?" she asked, with an amused grin. "Good, so I won't have to explain the ucky details then!" When asked how she held the form, she sat up and gave a wink.

"Its easy when you've had over two hundred thousand years to practice!" she replied. "I'm alright, I heal quickly! 'Cept from order wounds, but heh, won't have to worry about that I think," she added. When asked about her natural form Leona blinked.

"Which one?" she asked.

"The one you were born with Leona," Howard commented, shaking his head.

"Oh right! Haha, fine then," she commented, and a moment later where there had been a massive dragon there now stood a human about 5'8"/ She had very long wavy brown hair, with a solid white streak in it. She wore an elegant green gown, with a yellow accents. In her hair was a lioness hairpin, and around her neck a serpent necklace. She had a pair of lion ears atop her head, and two lion tails behind her.

"She is I am afraid," Howard whispered back, shaking his head.

"Ya mean... originally? 'Cause I'm sort of a drifter yanno," she replied, giving a cheshire like grin.

"Yes Leona!" Howard replied, sighing again.

"Right right. Well, I come from a place called the void then. I was created up there," she added, nodding towards the skies. "The stars all worlds share. I was created amongst them, my siblings and I were anyways," she added with a laugh.

"Righty-o then, so, this is my natural form? Want to see my Chaos Goddess form? Apparently in some worlds that's what they call me since I'm so old," she added with a giggle.

"As you can imagine, such worlds were probably already fairly doomed to start with Howard teased, to which Leona came over and gave him a firm noogie. The canine flailed underneath. "It's true" he cried.

"Don't be such a smartass! Sheesh, I dont see you being a god on any world!" Howard laughed softly.

"I'm not that addle-brained," he replied, looking up at Cyndweveren. "See what I must put up with? If you like, I can show you my humanoid form as well?"

Tresh
(-.-)zzZ

Old 03-12-2008, 02:21 AM

Cynd chuckled softly, clutching her little green bowl to her chest.

"You are so very strange, Leona. I dunno how you put up with her, Howard."

She laughed, then shook her head.

"Well...y'all are in my world for the moment it seems. I can show y'all around, but there's really not much here."

She yawned then, and rolled her head on her neck.

"I'm neither Order nor Chaos, so I think we'll get along fine for awhile. Would y'all like the tour? And Howard, you're fine in whatever form you chose. I can even become smaller, if y'all like. Whatever makes y'all comfortable"

Leona of the Zodiac
\ (•◡•) /

Old 03-12-2008, 02:33 AM

Howard grinned at that. "Lots and LOTS of patience," she replied, to which Leona stuck out her tongue. "A tour?" he asked then. "I would love that actually."

"For the record," Leona replied, crossing her arms as she looked up at their Shaman companion. "I am NOT weird. I'm just unique," she added. giggling.

"You're fine Mam," Howard told Cyndweveren. "I really do not mind at all." Leona shrugged as well.

"Whatever floats your boat," she replied, giving a sort of mock sailors salute. Howard just sighed, shaking his head.

"Trust me, it doesn't get any better," he explained, earning him a tackle from Leona.