LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 02:25 AM

Most of those that I know - that when they're drunk try to get me to drink despite knowing my reasons behind not drinking. D:

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
i am /was in a depressed mood so i can't really think enough to make long posts..

i mean mostly i just needed food. but than i was still mad at hubby so i made a REALLY strong drink. so now i'm drunk. xD pssh to those who tell me its bad. ITS DELICIOUS. and makes me feel better :D and i am a responsible drinker yuip.
Food is always good. I don't tend to drink. To many calories, and I would rather have my calories in chocolate and dessert.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
I'm not a fan of drinking - although I don't tell people if they can or can't drink. But I'm not a huge fan of being around those who're drunk.
I have been drunk once.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 02:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirin Rosenbaum View Post
I have been drunk once.
I've never had alcohol.

steelmagghia
Not ready for school to start!

Old 04-19-2014, 02:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiviInLove View Post
Most of those that I know - that when they're drunk try to get me to drink despite knowing my reasons behind not drinking. D:
That's extremely uncool. I don't understand why people feel the need to make other people drink with them. I don't really like being near very drunk people. Or drunk dogs (the treatment for antifreeze poisoning is Everclear intravenously...drunk dogs are exactly like drunk people).

Quote:
Food is always good. I don't tend to drink. To many calories, and I would rather have my calories in chocolate and dessert.

I have been drunk once.
I have never been drunk. Drinking any alcohol makes me tired because of my anti depressants so it's kind of pointless to drink much at all.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 02:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelmagghia View Post
That's extremely uncool. I don't understand why people feel the need to make other people drink with them. I don't really like being near very drunk people. Or drunk dogs (the treatment for antifreeze poisoning is Everclear intravenously...drunk dogs are exactly like drunk people).
It pisses me off, so now whenever people start drinking I typically will leave either the room, and I have been known to leave wherever they are - like just go home. Because I just refuse to be around them. I used to have friends, I don't talk to them anymore, who basically would assume I would be the designated driver, without even asking me if I would. Sure I will, but don't just assume! D:
(Oh, I didn't know that, that's interesting and kind of scary. O.o Doesn't sound like fun!)

steelmagghia

Old 04-19-2014, 02:51 AM

Ugh, that is so annoying. I hate people who are inconsiderate. And yeah, it's not all that much fun. They drool, they try to lick you everywhere, they lean all over you and get overly affectionate, they fall all over themselves, they "talk" a lot (whining, barking, making weird noises). Literally, EXACTLY like drunk people. But it's better than them dying of antifreeze poisoning. It probably burns something awful going in though.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 02:53 AM

Yeah - the first few times it was like "ok.." but it became a thing. :/ Mmmm no.

That really does sound just like drunk people! O.o But true, it is better than them drying of antifreeze poisoning. But still doesn't sound like fun at all!

steelmagghia

Old 04-19-2014, 02:59 AM

Yeah, it's a pretty rough treatment for sure. And someone usually has to sit with them because all of that moving means they pull out their catheters a lot. And of course it doesn't work if it doesn't get in the blood stream.
Man I really miss working in a vet's office.

LiviInLove
I'm a Buzy Bee!

Old 04-19-2014, 03:03 AM

How long would it take for it to work? And I really am starting to kind of fall asleep here so if I disappear, I've probably fallen asleep. It's the reason for me not making longer posts.

steelmagghia

Old 04-19-2014, 03:31 AM

You generally keep it going through a whole fluid bag (based on the weight of the animal). It takes several hours. And then observation after that, because they still may not make it after that. Ugh, I need to go to bed. Our Easter celebration is tomorrow.

Kirin Rosenbaum
I am a Kiri-fish.

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 03:42 AM

So I need things to respond to. I need to save a total of fifteen thousand gold for all the items being held for me.

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-19-2014, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmira Swift View Post
48yo right now, so the whole crashing hormones and mild arthritis issue plays havoc with me. My eldest, Soki Rachiki, is 16yo and a user here My son is 5yo. Huge age gap, but they get along well.

Easter for us is usually quiet. Are you enjoying your visit and travels?

We usually see a few rabbits, but they are far more obvious this year for some reason. You live near the sea and countryside? I bet it's beautiful where you live!
Where are you from as soki is quite an interesting name :)
Easter is usually just like any other day for us, just with moderately better programmes on tele xD
I see my friend as often as I can as she's only two hours away and I like to get away from home when I can.
I feel like a free loader I intended to be here a little over a week and it's heading for two :D

A lot of people would say it's pretty where I live yes, it has its elements of beauty of course, but when you've lived there all your life you start to notice the things you probably didn't really want to notice. But I guess that is the same with all things.

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 09:52 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxipuff View Post
Oh sweet! My guess was correct then.

My birthday is July 24th!
Come to think of it, I've been close to the sea my whole
life, too. It would be odd to be in the middle of the country
and never ever see it. But maybe I don't like it because
I've been around it long enough to have bad memories.
I can't swim, so that explains that.
Aww i'm an august girl! Oh it's really cruel that you live the sea with lovely weather but you can't swim! :( maybe you should use this summer to try and learn, and then you might see the sea in a whole different light maybe?

I'm an august Leo :) extra fiiireee

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 09:06 AM

Greetings thread!

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 09:09 AM

Hello Easty :D
Long time no see :O
How ya doing?
Long posts?
I'm not very.. good at them.
Well maybe I am.
Who knows?
>.<
I'm lame
And hello to all the people on this thready <3
I might be on and off because I just realized that for this one whole week I haven't been studying ._.

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 02:39 PM ----------

potato is so cutely dressed up

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 02:40 PM ----------

oh and just in case you noticed, I still didn't change my outfit to the avi you made me I save gold and now those raffles

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 09:18 AM

Thankies!
Lexi is not lame. She must just learn to make LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG posts

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-19-2014, 09:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexadis View Post
Hello Easty :D
Long time no see :O
How ya doing?
Long posts?
I'm not very.. good at them.
Well maybe I am.
Who knows?
>.<
I'm lame
And hello to all the people on this thready <3
I might be on and off because I just realized that for this one whole week I haven't been studying ._.

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 02:39 PM ----------

potato is so cutely dressed up

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 02:40 PM ----------

oh and just in case you noticed, I still didn't change my outfit to the avi you made me I save gold and now those raffles
Lexadis: well lets chat away here then if you chat big you can earn 50g a post in just two posts you have enough for one low level raffle entry.
Yeah I havent been in rak recently, ive been away so I have been very on and off so I have been exploring the forums that are slower, like quests, charity and contests :)
But when I am home I will be back in RAK I promise.

I have been well and yourself hunni. I've missed your adorableness. <3
I wrote about you and the other RAK members in a poem I have submitted for the menewsha minute.

Anyone can be good at long posts hunni, you just have to make sure you have enough to talk about!

Do you have any craft projects going at the moment, I know last time we talked about crafts you were making those big flowers :)

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 10:21 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
Thankies!
Lexi is not lame. She must just learn to make LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG posts
SuperZombiePotatoe: Zomzom is lamer, as her post was shorter than lexadis' XD <3

I'm so glad my loyal avi entourage is in this thread to join me <3
I luffles you guys, but I thought the idea of long posts might put you off ;-;

But it seems people have been desperate to chat big. And we have word explosions.

Kabooommmm!

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 10:23 AM ----------

Quote:
So I need things to respond to. I need to save a total of fifteen thousand gold for all the items being held for me.
Well just shoot one big mofo of a post at me and I'll chat you away my dear <3

What items do you have put back that amass to such an amount? Are the Ci's or old Ei's?

All my gold is soooo going on the raffle, I've always wanted an oriental fan XD <3
I pray I get it, I might put a cheeky entry in on the boa too, but I think everyone will be going for that one so my odds are mega slim C:

Last edited by Eastriel; 04-19-2014 at 09:27 AM..

LumpySpacePrincess
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2014, 09:28 AM

EastyBeastyyyyyy /glomp

MINE

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 09:28 AM

ZomZom is not lame! I eat you!

Now, on a different note, Eastyy's avis are helping Potatoe to work on her layering. I'm still not as good as Eastyy, but we're getting there

Eastyy wrote a RAK poem?! That so sweet and awesome! I can't wait to read it
I'm submitting this time aswell, though I'm not telling what mine will be about

Now, what do I have to talk about? I dunno.
Someone help me!
Give me a topic and I'll start rambling.
Please?
Okay?
Okay?

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-19-2014, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperZombiePotatoe View Post
ZomZom is not lame! I eat you!

Now, on a different note, Eastyy's avis are helping Potatoe to work on her layering. I'm still not as good as Eastyy, but we're getting there

Eastyy wrote a RAK poem?! That so sweet and awesome! I can't wait to read it
I'm submitting this time aswell, though I'm not telling what mine will be about

Now, what do I have to talk about? I dunno.
Someone help me!
Give me a topic and I'll start rambling.
Please?
Okay?
Okay?
If you want to submit another avi form feel free, I know I've been a little lax of late, but thats cause I've been away, I'm intending to do some avi making later today most likely. And i'll always make you lovelies avis/

Yeah I wrote a rak poem, I had no idea what to write about but I really wanted to enter so I just thought screw it, thatll do :D <3

Hmm your topic;
Who would win in a fight, Robocop, or highlander. And if you don't know who these 80's legends are, you better go looking em up D<

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 09:37 AM

I haven't been much on RAK or any other forums either, my life is eating the time off my butt so I can't sit and chat away as much as I'd like to >.<
We need to have 72 hours per day
Easty wrote a poem? I can't wait to read it either!
Those flowers I just realized I managed to make only one of them and it is now hung on.. the curtain No time
I don't submit on menewshan minute >.< All I do is go and read

And potato, you want something to talk about? Let me tell you some topics you lurvve to talk about, at least from what I noticed
Potatoes.
Even more potatoes
POTATOES!
Oh and the ultimate ZOMBIE POTATOES!
Oh and let's not forget the Lord of the Rings.
And that includes Bilbo too
;)

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-19-2014, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySpacePrincess View Post
EastyBeastyyyyyy /glomp

MINE
LumpySpacePrincess: Hey you! This is my long post place.
So if you want to your lumpiness, you can really get to know me and my awesome sauceness.
How have you been, I've not seen you around too much, then again I've been hanging out outside the menewsha nations for a little bit :P
So you would have probably had to have searched in lesser forums to hunt me out...
kinda like
AN EASTYY-EGG HUNT

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote:
I haven't been much on RAK or any other forums either, my life is eating the time off my butt so I can't sit and chat away as much as I'd like to >.<
Those flowers I just realized I managed to make only one of them and it is now hung on.. the curtain No time

And potato, you want something to talk about? Let me tell you some topics you lurvve to talk about, at least from what I noticed
Potatoes.
Even more potatoes
POTATOES!
;)
Yes, we do need more hours in a day or the ability to run on 2 hours sleep, we'd all be so much more productive, if we couldn't get tired ;o;
Oooh I'd like to see a picture of your giant flower if you can take one :D <3
Also what in real life is keeping you busy? Your studies?
I should be studying a lot more than I do, but I'm kinda thinking I will definitely get down to it when I'm home, then I kinda realise how much of a lie that is XD
Do you have any other craft projects in the making?

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 10:49 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I will, i was just kind of not throwing in to many posts yet cause I have to head to get food before I collapse from low blood sugar. But hubby isn't moving even though i keep mentioning i need food.... as in we need to get to the kitchen. MOVE MAN!

Eastriel:
No idea. we think it's allergies since alot of people not even close in proximity are catching it. It's crazy. nausea, coughing, sinus issues. ect. Just... ickyness.
You should get an allergy test? Are you UK or US or somewhere else entirely? Cause If your in the UK I can give you good advice, as I've recently undergone allergy testing, and I am allergic to like alot...

SuperZombiePotatoe
Spudd

Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eastriel View Post
If you want to submit another avi form feel free, I know I've been a little lax of late, but thats cause I've been away, I'm intending to do some avi making later today most likely. And i'll always make you lovelies avis/

Yeah I wrote a rak poem, I had no idea what to write about but I really wanted to enter so I just thought screw it, thatll do :D <3

Hmm your topic;
Who would win in a fight, Robocop, or highlander. And if you don't know who these 80's legends are, you better go looking em up D<
Ugh! My wifi crashed for a while
It's working now
I have no doubt that you'll make epic avi's, Eastyy. Maybe I'll submit a form later, but I'm already trying to save up for the other two... and now this stupid event store comes up with all the pretty colours

I'm sure it's awesome if it's about RAK

Luckily, I am quite familiar with both of those legends. I mean, Highlander the movie had some songs from Queen
However, that is quite a hard decision
Robocop has his super cool armor, and Highlander has his epic sword skills and immortality-ness.
Ah! I don't know. Maybe they would both fight for a while and then decide to join forces to defeat each others enemies and rid the world of crime and stuff?
Maybe.
You never know

Quote:

Potatoes.
Even more potatoes
POTATOES!
;)
Okay, steel and I recently -last night- came up with an idea.
It seems that there are hundreds of different varieties of potatoes in the world:

Click on thumbnail for full view

Click on thumbnail for full view

So, we thought that if I get a hold of a whole lot of those potatoes, then I'd finally be able to have ranks in my army!
Unitato would be my lieutenant leading the charge, of course
WE could have corporals, enlisteds, etc.
They'd be a proper army

Lord if the Rings?
GIve me something specific to talk about that.
I wouldn't know where to start

LumpySpacePrincess
\ (•◡•) /

Old 04-19-2014, 10:01 AM

/hunts for easty eggs

Eastriel
(。☉౪ ⊙&...

Old 04-19-2014, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LumpySpacePrincess View Post
/hunts for easty eggs
Lummpppy extend those posts missy.
Ask me a question
You can ask me anything as devious as you like. :P

---------- Post added 04-19-2014 at 11:06 AM ----------

Quote:
Ugh! My wifi crashed for a while
It's working now
I have no doubt that you'll make epic avi's, Eastyy. Maybe I'll submit a form later, but I'm already trying to save up for the other two... and now this stupid event store comes up with all the pretty colours

I'm sure it's awesome if it's about RAK

Luckily, I am quite familiar with both of those legends. I mean, Highlander the movie had some songs from Queen
However, that is quite a hard decision
Robocop has his super cool armor, and Highlander has his epic sword skills and immortality-ness.
Ah! I don't know. Maybe they would both fight for a while and then decide to join forces to defeat each others enemies and rid the world of crime and stuff?
Maybe.
You never know
No worries I just wondered where you'd gone xD I was like nyyyuu everyones left me and my thread is dead.

Hahha well if you let me know the stuffs in your invo then I can most likely make you an avi for under 1000g.

Haha that is such a clever answer and I am glad you know who they both are.
I would have to say it depends on whether he is post immortality or not cause if hes not immortal then robocop would like screw him over for sure. Because to be honest highlanders fighting skills are quite basic he just relies more on his immortality. Where as robocops all like boom boom pow.
But if he was still immortal then I definitely agree with your theory, they'd get knackered and be all like, screw this lul.

Lexadis
(ο・㉨・&...
Penpal

Old 04-19-2014, 10:07 AM

For some reason my photos aren't getting uploaded ;_; yup studies though I seem to be running away from it these few weeks its only four months since I started but it feels like I've been studying for my entire life XD is uni tiring Easty?

Potato wants ranks on her army? :O and the varieties of potatoes
I.. Don't know anything much about lord of the rings except the fact that Frodo is so awesomely beautiful but I have borrowed the fellowship of the ring from the library, because your attraction to that series made me question my dislike for it so I'm trying to give it a go :)