WhenEverythingFails
Coffee Connoisseur

Old 05-25-2017, 01:43 AM

Hi there! You may address me however you'd like, as long as it's not offesnsiive, and as you may have figured out I'm looking for a roleplay!

I will:
- Play both roles
- Don't expect a reply every two days
- Play m x f or m x m
- Wouls love to talk outside the role play

I don't have any plots atm, but feel free to check back for more!

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 06-01-2017, 11:21 PM

I've been thinking of poking my toes back in the roleplay world. I rather miss writing roleplays. What kind of things do you think you'd be interested in. I can't guarantee I'd be fantastic at it. But I have missed it.

WhenEverythingFails
Coffee Connoisseur

Old 06-02-2017, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
I've been thinking of poking my toes back in the roleplay world. I rather miss writing roleplays. What kind of things do you think you'd be interested in. I can't guarantee I'd be fantastic at it. But I have missed it.
I enjoy a plethora of role plays. My favorites are medieval, fantasy, supernatural (ghosts and stuff, not the show lol), slice of life; that sort of thing. I'm really up for most things lol, so just toss me an idea and we can go from there. I love adding romance and drama to any role play, and I generally lean towards hetero or lesbian pairings; I've definitely had my share of amazing m x m threads, however, so don't feel bashful about asking. :)

I've been out of the role playing arena for quite a while as well, so there'll be no length or frequency demands from me lol.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-02-2017, 07:19 PM

Oh good cause i don't know the show supernatural anyways. xD i made it barely halfway through season one before i had to stop cause fear.

Oh though f x f was the pairing that you don't like to do based on your intro post. I... hmmm am usually up for anything. I haven't actually had anything particular in mind lately. Just been feeling like its time to get back into the roleplay scenes cause I rather miss it. Fantasy is definitely one of my top genres, and I'm all game for adding love into the mix as long as its not.
Quote:
Hey I just met you, and this is crazy. Here's my number, call me maybe
If you know what i mean. >.> The story and the building up to it is so much more fun than just being insta love affair.

I think i'm most intrigued by the supernatural idea. I'm actually getting the tickles of some plots forming in my mind. Like it could turn into quite a fun roleplay. Nothing solid yet. But some kind of... think casper the live action movie. Move into a haunted house type situation.

WhenEverythingFails
Coffee Connoisseur

Old 06-03-2017, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadami View Post
Oh good cause i don't know the show supernatural anyways. xD i made it barely halfway through season one before i had to stop cause fear.

Oh though f x f was the pairing that you don't like to do based on your intro post. I... hmmm am usually up for anything. I haven't actually had anything particular in mind lately. Just been feeling like its time to get back into the roleplay scenes cause I rather miss it. Fantasy is definitely one of my top genres, and I'm all game for adding love into the mix as long as its not.
If you know what i mean. >.> The story and the building up to it is so much more fun than just being insta love affair.

I think i'm most intrigued by the supernatural idea. I'm actually getting the tickles of some plots forming in my mind. Like it could turn into quite a fun roleplay. Nothing solid yet. But some kind of... think casper the live action movie. Move into a haunted house type situation.
Yea, I'm not gonna lie to you; I was really drunk when I made this thread lol. I don't drink and post role play replies, I promise.

And yea, I don't do insta-love unless its specifically in the plot. I think its stupid, boring, and unrealistic. I absolutely ADORE the idea of the haunted house thing. Do you wanna do it? If so which role and gender do you think you'd be interested in playing?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-04-2017, 10:20 PM

I'm game for either side. I don't have anything actually formed for it. Just the idea that something with a haunted house could be really fun :D I think it might be fun to play a female moving into a haunted house. Cause i can be a wimp xD

WhenEverythingFails
Coffee Connoisseur

Old 06-05-2017, 01:29 AM

I love you <3 lol

I've had a male ghost character for yeeeeeeeeeears.

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-05-2017, 01:35 AM

hahahahaha . you're quite welcome. Why don't you make an opening post/thread . and just to let you know if I got a month without posting in the thread you're more than welcome to poke me in a PM and mention it. Sometimes i'm on really early or really alte at night and am to tired to reply and mean to reply and than the computer restarts or the tab gets accidentally closed. so it doesn't pop up in my subscribed threads and sometimes i just think that i DID reply.... Or i accidentally unsubscribed because my tablet hates me.

Anyways I don't drop things on purpose. xD

Should we do this as a teenager moving in with family like in casper? Or have it being a lone young adult. What "age" is your ghost?

WhenEverythingFails
Coffee Connoisseur

Old 06-06-2017, 01:15 AM

He's about 23 I'd say, so young adult would be better. And its completely fine if you disappear, I'm just getting back into the game myself, so it might take me a while to reply. :)

I'll go ahead and post a thread up, would you like to make the first post?

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal

Old 06-08-2017, 08:19 PM

Well technically of you make thread you're the first post. :P oh and I think I linked you not to the private room. That's my bad.

Young adult it is.