Suzu-Uta
FirelilyFae

Old 06-15-2013, 04:45 PM

Thanks again for agreeing to RP with me Rei.
Opaline Academy is an old school and the students usually attend from pre-school to after college. It is mostly a school of music, though there are normal education classes also, even dance and painting. There are also many after class clubs...

Hypate did not have the money (or knowledge) to attend Opaline and has only been going through her late high school years. She's about to enter as a college student, her traditional education classes complete and her focus on music therapy and vocal performance. She has long black hair that seems to have a life of its own and her eyes are a surprising golden brown. Her skin is slightly tan (she loves the outdoors). Her favorite fashions include skirts and dresses, so the female uniform of Opaline suits her just fine.

Hypate sat in the back of the classroom, most of the other seats were filled and she was unfamiliar with the other students. She felt nervous all over. She was no good at improvisation... Hopefully she wouldn't make a fool of herself on the first day.

Rei-Naosu

Old 06-17-2013, 07:38 PM

It is my pleasure Suzu!

Addadio has attended Opaline for the entirety of her musical education. She has been studying cello performance and has become quite famous for her cello-playing abilities. She and her brother Erard only just got back from a tour in France where they were playing piano-cello duets. She has relatively pale skin, with red choppy hair and bright blue eyes. She prefers to wear more androgynous fashions, and more often than not wears the Opaline uniform for boys.

Addadio sneaked into the room just after everyone else and chose a seat in the back, far removed from all other students. She had never been very social and on top of that, she was exhausted. Plane trips always made her very tired and she had only been in the country a few hours. And, of course, she had to start off her new term with one of her least favorite topics: improvisation...

Suzu-Uta
FirelilyFae

Old 06-17-2013, 10:38 PM

Hypate looked up to see the new face move to the seat beside her. Opaline was a large school, but Hypate had still learned all the faces of her performing peers. The new student had such feminine features despite the boy's uniform. She was uncomfortable assuming this new student's proper pronoun. Nerves started to tingle down in her toes, she knew the uncontrollable urge to introduce herself from the start by now. It settled into her chest and even her fingers tingled nervously. She smiled, always smiling, and leaned over her desk to try and catch the new student's eye.
"Hello! I'm Hypate... I'm... just plain terrible at improvisation, I hope to amuse you at least!" She blushed, hoping her joke would be taken well...

Rei-Naosu

Old 06-17-2013, 11:13 PM

Addadio started our of her thoughts and looked over to the girl who had just spoken to her. She had never seen this girl before...and Addadio had been here practically her whole life. She knew EVERYONE who went to school here... The longer she stared at this new girl, the more she became convinced that she had never seen her before. But, her little joke was kind of funny... She let out a short chuckle. "I doubt that," she said quietly, her shyness always getting the best of her. "I mean...I doubt you are terrible..."

Suzu-Uta
FirelilyFae

Old 06-22-2013, 02:45 PM

Oh thank goodness, the voice was a dead give away. She couldn't hide the feminine quality of her voice. Hypate settled back into her chair. "Are you new? Or have i just been oblivious? I have only been here since last year. I'm sorry I don't know your name... I can be terribly rude when I'm excited..." Hypate laughed softly. She wasn't sure if this girl had been going to this school all along and Hypate was just too dumb to notice her... though she did look terribly familiar. "Wh-when does class start?"

Rei-Naosu

Old 08-17-2013, 02:22 AM

Addadio stared at the girl bubbling with excitement in front of her. "I'm Addadio," she responded simply. "I just got back from a semester in France, so no you haven't been oblivious." She made a small attempt to balance her pencil on its eraser, wondering if her attempt would be successful or not. The pencil fell to the desk with a flat "thump," and Addadio sighed. "Class was supposed to start a few minutes ago. But, this class usually starts late from what my brother tells me."