nemo.love_22
(^(エ)^)
Banned

Old 04-08-2012, 12:53 AM

((GAH! So sorry! I didn't mean for it to take this long for me to write back! XDD))
"Oh, it's totally alright. I get wanting to stick around people who you know, and are like you."
Her god father was that way, he wasn't a huge fan of hearing people but he could make do and get along with them if need be.
"But thanks for the invitation. I'll keep it in mind."
She gave him a soft smile, but his cryptic words before class ended caused her to try to figure out what he meant.
"Oh, I'll not forget. I'll let you know what they say, alright?"
She nodded to him and gathered her stuff, as she made her way out the door to her next class of the day.

((Sorry it's not very long, I can add more if need be. Do we want them to run into each other after the next class? Just gloss over the classes we don't have together?))

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 04-11-2012, 05:05 AM

((:D Sounds good! I know that there are 2 classes Mon/Wed, and they have Art together and the other they don't. Perhaps they meet as they head to the dorms, or wherever they head. :XD))

Science. Koon frowned as he considered what he'd learned on the first day. Astronomy - the study of the stars and planets. The universe was a big place . . . and it seemed even bigger when it was brought down into small pieces. As he moved through the halls the tall youth dodged through the people (who tended to give him extra room anyway). Despite being an interesting person, many people didn't like the thought of a white-haired youth who had an extreme sense of . . . well, oddness about him.
Still puzzling over how the planets were pulled slightly out of alignment because of larger planets, Ray almost didn't notice when someone stepped into his path. Someone had just stepped out of a classroom, and the door opened outward into the hall . . . and into Koon's face.

With a grunt, he flung up a hand to avoid getting himself hurt. Of course, who stepped out? One of the gangsters from the earlier classes. The baggy pants and backwards hat signaled trouble . . . but not as much as the man's expression.
"Watch where you're goin', fool!" As he drew the attention of other students, the gangster seemed to draw courage. A few of his friends began to call out for a bit of excitement. With a smirk he invaded Ray's space, trying to make himself threatening . . . and received a surprise.

Rage flit over Koon's smooth features, and he lashed out with a single quick strike that left the gangster groaning. Ray had struck forward with the heel of his palm, striking just along the side of the man's jaw. It would be bruised by the end of the day, and would be sore for a few days after that.
Ray didn't walk away - he stood before the dark-skinned male until they were facing one another once more.

"What was that, man?!" The gangster whipped off his hat, looking angry but wary. Finally, he shook his head. "You're a freak. 'S what you are!" With a string of curses and complaints, he stepped into the crowd that stood silently. The hall slowly returned to its usual flow, leaving Ray standing still amidst them.
Once again, a feeling of complete isolation flowed over him. With a weary sigh, he massaged his temples. It always happens this way.

What he didn't know was the class the gangster had just come from was Daphne's class. The professor was alerted to the situation, and while the crowd had grown silent after Koon struck out, the instructor merely watched. Everyone only watched, and then went back to their business as though intimidated.
Trying not to look like he felt (which was a powerful mixture of rage and desolation), Ray slowly opened his blue eyes and let his neutral mask slide into place. He shifted his bag on his shoulder and blinked slowly. He needed to get out. Just as he was about to step forward, he saw Daphne. Koon frowned slightly, wondering if she'd seen the event. Instead of asking, he merely kept his neutral mask and stepped forward. Heading for the front of the college, the male figured she'd mention it if she'd seen it.

((PS: I'm sorry it took me so long to reply! :XD))

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 09-02-2013, 07:36 AM

((:O My gosh. I was cleaning out my thread subscriptions when I found this. SO OLD. MY GOODNESS. Hahaha, this is amazing. I love it. Would you still be interested in our usual slow replies to get it moving again? ;)))