Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-01-2015, 09:32 PM

Venus stared at the large land dragon in awe. It was the most amazing thing she had seen since getting to this school. Other than the Phoenix's of course. They were gorgeous. Before the girl could speak, he ran off, and Venus looked at the grass. "V... I am so sorry. I didn't mean to-" Valkyrie began to say, she was cut off by the mortal raising a hand. Venus slowly moved her gaze to look at Valkyrie with soft eyes. "I'm not mad. I know how school works, I'm an freshman. You were just trying to pull a prank and it went wrong." Venus said to her in a quiet voice.

Valkyrie was envious of the girl's kindness. She stood and roughly pulled Venus to her feet by her arm. "Are you stupid?! You could've drowned!" She scorned the mortal. Venus flinched when the sorceress raised her voice at her. "..and if I would've, it would've been on your conscious." Venus muttered quietly. Valkyrie's eyes widen and stared at the girl. Shocked.

By then time Shinji came back, Val had released Venus and was standing a few inched away from her. Venus glanced at him. "I'm fine..." She answered quietly, then walked over to him and kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you for saving me." She said softly, then backed up to give him his space. She noticed that the dragon and him had the same eyes. She wasn't stupid. Valkyrie looked at Shinji. "I think the nurse should have a look at her, I think the water got to her head." She said with a sassy attitude.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 03-02-2015, 03:49 PM

Surprised, Shinji raised a hand to the cheek Venus kissed. "...No problem." He thought about this for a moment. How'd she know it was him? Just because she's mortal doesn't mean she's stupid I guess He thought as he lowered his hand and looked at both of the girls. "Agreed. Let's be off shall we?" Shinji looked over the lake with the mermaids in it and glared for a second before looking away towards the campus. He started walking but stopped and looked back to make sure they were following before he started walking again. He wanted to say something, anything but nothing came to mind so in the end he just kept quiet. What was Val thinking taking the girl to a mermaid pool. Couldn't she have done a much safer prank? It took the group awhile but they finally made it to the Campus. Shinji led the way to nurse office and knocked on the door before entering. He motioned towards Venus. "She almost drowned at the Mermaid pool, and Val and I think you should have a look at her to make sure she's okay."

Nova_Alchemist
^~^
Send a message via MSN to Nova_Alchemist Send a message via Yahoo to Nova_Alchemist

Old 03-02-2015, 09:36 PM

Valkyrie gently took a hold of Venus's hand and followed Shinji back to campus. She hated walking... But she couldn't just 'poof' back to campus..since you weren't supposed to use magic on campus. The whole walk was silent and nerve wrecking. Venus didn't mind Valkyrie "leading" her, since she didn't feel like getting lost on top of nearly drowning. She just kind of took in the scenery as they walked. When they finally got to the nurse's office and Shinji asked her to look at her, Valkyrie let go of Venus's hand and gave her a little nudge.

Venus nervously stepped foreword.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 05-07-2015, 05:17 PM

"I'll be outside if you girls need me." Shinji spoke before stepping outside the nurses office and leaning on the wall outside. The Nurse had looked over the three before Shinji left and simply nodded when he offered his help. She wouldn't need his help but she certainly kept him in mind. Alesha, the Nurse, was a magical creature with healing properties. Alesha offered up a warm inviting smile to Venus as she stepped forward nervously. "Hello, what is your name child?" Alesha offered her a paper covered seat to sit on. Once the girl had sat down Alesha took off her stethoscope and examined the girls breathing and heart. Both her lungs and her seem to be fine. But Alesha could tell the girls mind wasn't, it was more or less traumatized. Alesha placed her hand upon Venus' shoulders and sent her healing magic through her palms to the girl. The purpose of it was to ease her mind to help her make sense of the events that happened up until now. And also to rid the girl of any magical essence left behind by the mermaids.

Nova_Alchemist
^~^

Old 05-07-2015, 11:24 PM

Venus glanced back at Val who lightly nudged her forward. "It's alright..." She said to her softly. Venus looked at the nurse. "V-Venus." She answered the kind nurse as she walked towards the seat. Venus sat down on the paper covered seat and watched the nurse with weary eyes. "Um..Ms. Alesha, there's something you should know..about Venus..." Val spoke up with in a shy voice. "She's human... So please be careful with her..." Val finished saying. Venus just closed her eyes as the nurse put her hands on her shoulders and sent healing magic through her. It felt weird..at first..but after the weirdness passed she actually felt relaxed and perfectly at ease.