Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-17-2012, 04:28 AM

Kisaragi City

~The OOC~

The City!

A small cafe, mocha is open to new management. It is a popular hangout for people, especially women. It is known for its tea, as well as its famous cakes.

Rave is a club, run by Haru Yuki. It is open days, but is busiest at nights from 7pm-7am. It is a popular teen hangout, and often is accepting bands to play.

The town's library is open twenty four hours a day. It is home to hundreds of books for all kinds of interests.

Idatchi~

This is a huge department store, like the city's mall. Varous shops and stores can be found within.

Kisaragi Schools. There is a school for each level. Elementay, middle, and high.

(More to come as I think of them, and as people make them)

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-30-2012 at 01:18 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 05-17-2012, 09:10 PM

Haru Yuki

The doors were open, refreshments set up, and a line already outside. Haru sighed a bit, leaning bak in his chair. A gloved hand moved to his mug as he lifted it, and brought it to his lips. The coffee was bitter and strong, but he needed it having barley got any sleep last night. He wondered where Zander had gone, he said he was going to be only a minute, but had yet to come back. If he was standing Haru up... He sighs, Zander had a habit of taking on a lot of things at once. He was a kind hearted guy, but could come off as cold and unapproachable. Haru smiles lightly, it was going to be a long day. Currently he was holding auditions for musicians to play in the band he was putting together. Zander was going to be the singer, the boy had a good voice. Haru himself had always been to uneasy in fromt of huge crowds to get up on stage in that way.

People were fine, he had no problem just speaking to them, but to do some of these things artiists did now a days was far out of the question. He shakes his head, replacing the mug on the table. He picked up the clipboard summoning the next person. A man stepped in with an accordian. Haru raised an eyebrow, was this guy serious? What teen would come to listen to an accordian. He sighs, and leans back in his chair. "Proceed" he says. The man did as he was told, he began playing. The music was bitter and sharp, almost as much as the coffee. He sighed, he was going to get a headache if it continued. He raises a hand, stopping the man.

He stops playing, and Haru slightly rubbed his ear to stop the ringing within. "Thank you for comming out...I'll let you know" he says smiling slightly, but it was more of a polite way of saying thank you for trying but no thank you. He watched the dejected man walk out and sighed sitting the clipboard down again. He stood to stretch the legs in his muscles, and crosses over to the window. Kisaragi city, a beautiful town, but it seemed to hold little talent at the moment. He sighs, and leans against the frame of the window. He hoped things picked up soon, or he wasn't going to be ready for friday's showing. He shakes his head, and takes a breath. He walks back to the table getting ready for the next person.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-30-2012 at 01:15 AM..

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 05-26-2012, 07:41 AM

Alexial "Lexi" Carrington

Lexi stood in that long line, a cherry red guitar slung casually over the skirt wearing feminine male. Lexi loved dressing like this, he enjoyed pretending he was a girl, even in pants sometimes he got mistaken for a girl. It was his voice. It was a nice slight girl voice instead of a nice boy voice. He tugged at the hem of his skirt boredly, standing in line was just so boring, but he was almost at the door. It would be his turn soon, and Lexi was rather confident that he had this in the bag.

He yawned a little boredly and blinked. Lexi had decided not to wear the fashionable green eye patch that matched those green converses on his feet so well. He was also minus his headphones, but that wasn't too unusual, he didn't wear those things often. Lexi pulled his guitar from over his shoulder and strummed it a little. Making sure it wasn't out of tune or anything like that. He knew it wasn't. He'd checked it a zillion times already. A soft sigh passed his lips and he put the guitar back across his shoulder. Really there wasn't much competition here. A few people had guitars and basses but mostly people had flutes and recorders. Trumpets. Really lame brass instruments. Lexi knew for a fact the guy that had been a few places in front of him really didn't stand a chance. That man had been holding an accordion.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-27-2012, 02:34 AM

Haru looked at the list, waiting for who was next in line. He takes a slight breath, the person was Lexi something or other. He tilts his head, looking up as he waited for the person to enter the room. He takes another breath, and sits his mug back on the table. He watches the door silently.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-27-2012, 07:13 AM

Finally, it was his turn. That was great, at least now he wouldn't be bored to tears standing line anymore. He pulled his guitar around, ran is fingers over the strings for a moment and stepped through that door with a rather confident look upon his girlish face. Lexi moved gracefully, hips swaying as he walked into the room to take his place where the one before him had been standing during the audition.

Lexi plugged his guitar into the provided amp, and with a confident smirk his fingers began to fly. Fingers of his left hand running up and down the neck quickly while he strummed with his right. The song Lexi played was undoubtedly a power metal song, and Lexi played it fast and loud. His eyes had closed as soon as he had started, letting himself get carried by the music he played. Relaxed and putting his everything into the song.

Serran
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-28-2012, 12:28 PM

Murielle Gibson

The soft, sweet sounds of violin played in the quaint cafe that afternoon. The walls were a light tan with subtle elegant patterns that were stamped firmly upon them. Polished wooden furniture were neatly arranged around the place, tables covered in a clean white sheet of table-cloth. The whole place felt like you were visiting a cottage in the country-side, possibly in a whole different era. It was the perfect get-away from the busy streets of Kisaragi City for young Ms. Gibson, who was enjoying her cup of tea and her book. Today at the Mocha Cafe, it was quieter than usual. Murielle didn't mind, but she'd admit that she misses the mumbles and sounds of light chatter whenever she spends her time here.

"One Strawberry Cream roll, ma'am," A waitress approached her table, setting down the plate upon her table. Murielle looked up, glancing at the cake to confirm her order. A slice of light, fluffy cake-roll sat on the center of the plate, stuffed with whipped cream and delicious sweet strawberries. More whipped cream was iced on top of the little arc that the cake-roll made, and a full, juicy red strawberry adorned on top. It was almost like a jewel - like a ruby - by the way it was glazed like that. Pleased, she smiled at the waitress.

"Thank you very much," Murielle replied, nodding at her server. The waitress bowed, and left the 17 year old girl to her tea. Murielle looked back at her book while nibbling tiny forkfuls of cake. Now this is what she calls relaxation.

Last edited by Serran; 06-28-2012 at 12:33 PM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-30-2012, 12:44 AM

Haru listened to the male play his song. He looked a bit odd, but his sound was not bad. He picked up his pen, making a few notes on his paper before looking back up at the male. He raises a hand for him to stop, and rises from his seat. He smiles lightly and nods "not bad, seems this city has some talent after all" he says walking around the table to get a better look at the guy. "Have you had any lessons or experience in a band before?" he asks picking up his clipboard and pen once more. He leans back against his table.

Zander Knight

The cafe was active as usual in the afternoon. Zander Knight stood in line waiting for his order. He hoped that no one would recognize him, he was a singer who often performed at Rave. His carrer was booming latel, and he was about to get signed to a lable. He was actually on his way over to Rave, since Haru was doing auditions for his new band. Haru had said it was a good idea to form an actual band now, rather then to have him play with the house band anymore. Haru was like his manager, always helping him and giving him advice. He was only sixteen, but already life was getting exciting. The band's name was Eclipse, it was mysterious and exciting, he loved the name. It reminded him often of himself, in a strange way.

He laughed lightly to himself, and turned away from the counter as he got his hazlenut coffee, and a blueberry muffin. They were his favorite, other then the cafe's rasberry tea and delicious cheesecake, or strawberry shortcake. He had often visited the cafe before he had become more involved in music, though now he made a point to at least stop by once a week. He looked at the clock on the door and sighed, he had to get going soon, but for now he wanted to enjoy his breakfast. He slid into a booth, and took a drink of the iced beverage and closed his eyes, smiling in pleasure. "Mmmmm...better every time" he says to himself.

Last edited by Kiyoto; 06-30-2012 at 01:23 AM..

Serran
(-.-)zzZ

Old 06-30-2012, 01:20 PM

Murielle was half-way done with her cake when she heard some girls murmuring among themselves from the next table. Apparently, someone famous had walked into the room and Murielle didn't even notice. Her book was too engrossing! Romance, action and fantasy.. She knows she reads rather cliche stories, but they can be so intriguing.

She snapped back to reality when a woman accidentally bumped into her table. After a half-hearted apology, the woman bustled past her towards one of the booths of the cafe. A brightly pink-haired male was enjoying his meal, but Murielle wondered if he was aware of the hoard of young girls crowding around him. They weren't trying to be obvious - moving their tea and coffee to another table, behind his booth, or just 'innocently' pass by him.. This man seems to have quite the reputation.

Too bad Murielle was totally unaware of it. She wasn't the sort to be aware of local or global celebrities. Not seeing the hype after all, Murielle returned to her book.

Fifteen minutes passed until Murielle realized her cake was gone. She must have gobbled the rest of it without knowing. She drank the last drops of her tea, tucked her book under an arm and got ready to leave. Just as she was about halfway towards the exit, two girls were hurrying to enter the cafe.

"Move over!"

A girl shoved past Murielle. Normally a person would find the nearest thing to cling to, but our little Murielle had her head up in the clouds again.

"Eep!" There was a thud as the blonde lost her balance. Murielle found herself dazed and sprawled all over the carpet floor, her eyes darting around for the person who knocked her over. Someone owed an apology.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 06-30-2012, 08:02 PM

When Haru signaled for Lexi to stop, he did. Head tilting to the side slightly as he watched the other male stand and lean against the table. Lexi was tempted to go down there and peer at all the stuff the other was writing on the clipboard, mostly just because Lexi didn't like not knowing things. "I'm sure the accordion player had some talent too." He mumbled that softly and then he shook his head at the question. "No experience in a band and no real lessons of any kind. I can't read sheet music but I can read guitar tabs." Lexi ran a hand through his hair and then tugged lightly at his skirt.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 06-30-2012, 11:58 PM

Zander herd the comotion, and looked up to see a girl laying on the floor. He stood up and moved to her, taking her her hadnd. He helped her up off of the floor. "Are you alright?" he asks, sitting her in the booth and slightly kneeling before her.

Haru watched the male for a moment and then wrote a bit more on his board. He picks up a pink slip and fills it quickly out. Stepping forward he hands it to the male. The slip was a callback form. "I would like Zander to hear you..if you want to wait for him your welcome to, or I can call you when he returns." He looks at his clip board, he was not giving anything away, but so far this guy was the best he had seen all day.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2012, 01:09 AM

Lexi unplugged his guitar and moved closer to Haru so he could take the call back form gently from Haru, a smile on his lips. "I'll just sit and wait I suppose. Got nothing else to do anyway." Well he could think of something else to do, but he wasn't sure if this guy would be up for a date with another male. A cross dressing male at that. So Lexi just smiled, and put the guitar behind his back, tugging on the strap lightly for a moment. Lexi moved to take a seat close to Haru's table while he waited, shifting his guitar around so it was in his lap as he sat down. Lexi crossed one leg over the other and yawned. Bored already.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 01:18 AM

Haru looked at the male who had sat by his table. He had ment wait elsewhere, but he didn't mind the company. He walks over listening to a few more people boredly. He finally couldn't take it himself. He stops and closes the door telling the others they can go home for now. He still didn't see Zander yet and he himself was hungry. He looks at the male still waiting by the table. "Hmm...well I was thinking of going to grab some lunch during this break" he says brushing his hair back out of his eyes, "if you want, you could join me..my treat." He smiles lightly, he had time and money to spend, it wasn't very often he got to do it with someone else though.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2012, 01:27 AM

At some point during the listening of the others, Lexi had shoved his fingers in his ears and closed his eyes. Not all of it was bad, but Lexi hadn't liked any of it. That was kind of sad. He had opened his eyes and withdrew his fingers when Haru closed the door. Lexi stood and stretched. That had been rather torturous for his ears. He really should have waited somewhere else, but now Haru was inviting him out for lunch. Lexi smiled brightly. "Great. I would love to!" That guitar was moved around to rest at Lexi's back before he started towards Haru, he'd let the man lead the way.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 01:44 AM

Haru knew of a great little reasturant not far from the club. It was a bit on the fancier side, and a few people stared at the odd pair walking in, but he paid no mind to it. He didn't judge people, especially those he did not know yet. Haru believed everyone deserved a chance to prove themselves, so he never went off of what others told him either. He had the waitor show them to his usual table, and the two were seated with menus. A lot of the food and things on the list were a tad on the expensive side, but it was all very good quality. He himself was in the mood for shrimp, it was one of his favorite foods. He smiled seeing a nice shrimp alfredo on the menu, as if they knew he had been coming. He glanced over at his companion, and wondered what kind of food he liked. The place had all kinds, but a persons taste could tell a lot about them. He waited for the waitor to return. "I'll have the Shrimp Alfredo, and herbal tea" he says handing his menu back.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2012, 01:56 AM

This restaurant, it was a little fancier than what Lexi was used to. Fast food and small poet corner type cafes were what Lexi was used to. The odd stares that were given to him as he moved through the restaurant were met with a scowl and a tongue stuck out the ones giving the odd looks. As far as he was concerned they were all dressed oddly. Lexi sat down at the table they were shown too and looked over the menu with a raised brow. Haru had said he'd pay, still. Lexi didn't want to spend all this guy's money on one meal. He shifted a bit in his seat, indecisively as he scanned the menu. When the waiter came back, Lexi still seemed a little uncertain, but he ordered his food anyway. "A coke and chicken parmigiana." Lexi had tried to pick something a little on the cheapish side, but that was kinda hard to do when all of it was so pricey.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 02:01 AM

As the waiter left, Haru looked at his companion once more and smiled. He leaned forward a bit, bringing his hands together to fold before him. His little star earring bounced a bit as he did. "So, tell me about yourself" he was interested in gettinh yo know what this guy he was considering for the band was all about. He seemed to have his own style, and not care what other's thought about him. He liked that, confidence was a good quality to have. He tilts his head lightly and waits for a reply, trying to keep his thoughts from straying to far off the path of what would be considered 'buisiness'.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2012, 02:25 AM

Then there it was, a question or rather statement that Lexi wasn't overly fond of. He shifted in his seat again, his foot toeing his guitar lightly. He had taken it off and set it under the table at his feet when they had gotten to the table minutes ago. Lexi shrugged and chewed his bottom lip for a moment as he leaned forward and rested his elbows on the table. "What kind of things do you wanna know exactly?" Lexi studied Haru for a few moments. "Well, I like music, obviously. I'm fond of kittens." Lexi took on a thoughtful expression. "I live with my dad, I enjoy wearing skirts. I dunno, really. What kind of things do you want to know, 'cause I dunno what to really tell you." He shifted slightly in his seat again.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 02:34 AM

Haru remained silent for a moment and watched him. Seemed his past or talking about himself made this guy uncomfortable. Haru understood, he didn't like having himself as the topic much either. He titls his head a bit more, and nods. "That was fine" he says leaning back in his chair. His mind shifted a bit to the thought of the whole skirt thing. It was a bit different then he was used to with guys, but it wasn't something he couldn't overlook and be alright with. He was more interested in what was beyond the skirt. He froze immediately as the thought crossed his mind. He was so glad it had not been said out loud. He had obviously ment this guy as a person, but what he had thought could imply something else if taken just the right way. He turned a bit red, and let his gaze fall to his gloved hands. He shakily picked up his water glass, to distract himself and took a sip.

Serran
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2012, 02:36 AM

Murielle blinked as she felt she was being lift up gently. She tucked a strand of her blonde tresses behind her ear, looking up to whoever was helping her. Oh, it's that pink-hair dude! He guided her to his booth, helping her sit down.

"My, my," she smiled sheepishly, "I'm alright, thank you," She felt a teensy bit embarrassed as the boy knelt down a bit before her, half conscious of the other girls staring and the other half thrilled that this was like a fairy tale.

"Oh dear - I hope I'm not interrupting your tea!" she added, now feeling guilty that he had come all the way to help her just for her little trip.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 02:42 AM

"It was coffee" he says with a smile, "and no not at all." He did a quick once over, to make sure she was ok, then slowly stood. "I am glad you are doing alright miss, it would have been horrible if something had happened, you seem like a sweet girl." He smiled happy that she was ok, but then glanced at the clock. He was late! Haru would probrably be at lunch now, and he turned giving a quick bow to the girl. "I'm sorry, I must go" he says and hurries out. He had an idea where he would be, and headed towards Haru's favorite reasturant. He saw him and a male at Haru's usual booth and smiles. Seems Haru was doing just fine without him.

Serran
(-.-)zzZ

Old 07-01-2012, 03:01 AM

"A-Ah.."

Murielle didn't know what to say and just stammered there. She felt a flush of pink rise to her cheeks, to both mistaking his cup of coffee for tea and his flattering comment. He rose and she watched with big, blue eyes as he left for his appointment. When the cafe door closed, only then was she more aware of her surroundings.

Gossiping, squealing girls. Girls who called her 'lucky'. Girls who grumbled about why THEY didn't tripped. Her own heartbeat racing.

And they didn't even exchanged names. He was very chivalrous though, despite his rebellious hot-pink mane.

Cheeks still flushed, she wobbled out of the booth and rushed outside too. The cafe started to be too crowded for her and it was making her fidget. She needed somewhere more quiet. Somewhere where she can collect her thoughts again.

The library.

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2012, 03:10 AM

Lexi smiled, it was almost a sly smile but mostly it was just mischievous. "Well, I think now it's your turn to tell me some things about you. Fair is fair, after all." He toed his guitar gently, watching with a little amusement as Haru turned a little red, what was going on in that pretty man's head? Lexi leaned forward just a little bit while Haru tried to distract himself with his water.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 03:16 AM

Haru cleared his throat a bit as he was asked about himself. "Hmm well...I own and manage Rave, I am managing Eclipse, I live on my own, I own a cat actually, and I am taking lessons at night...anything else?" he asks watching the male. He then caught a glimpse of someone out of the corner of his eye. "Ah, here is Zander now" he motions him over, and the red haired male approaches.

Zander smiled at the two as he walked over "hey, enjoying your date?" he teased lightly.

Haru turned a bit more red as that word was mentioned. "You should know better Zander, This is Alexial Carrington, he is auditioning to be the new guitarist."

Zander shook the male's hand "a pleasure, I am Zander Knight, singer and head of Eclipse."

Kry
Hero Complex

Old 07-01-2012, 04:35 AM

Lexi seemed rather interested in what Haru had to say about himself. At least Lexi seemed to be rapt attention to what Haru said, and he really was. He was genuinely interested in the other man. Though now someone was coming up to them, Lexi blinked and looked up at the other, smiling lightly at what the other said about them being on a date. He stole a glance at Haru, rather enjoying the way the man turned red. When Zander reached out to shake his hand, Haru took it and shook it lightly. "I'd rather be called Lexi. It's nice to meetcha." Lexi licked his lips and glanced around for a few moments, wondering when the food would arrive. He wasn't extremely hungry, it was just that he didn't really like waiting.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 07-01-2012, 04:40 AM

Haru had Zander sit with them as the food came, allowing Zander to order a smal salad, since he had said he ate a muffin not to long ago. He then looked back at Lexi and nodded as he said that that was what he would rather be called. "My apologies then" he says and takes a small bite of his food. The flavor was ritch and creamy. HE loved the taste of the shrimp, and how fresh it was.