Aoi Kazuya
"I'm nobody, who are you?"

Old 01-03-2014, 01:48 AM

It was always nice to step into the cafe after a long night. It had such a welcoming atmosphere. Made possible by the manager of the place. He was always ready to greet his customers amiably. And today was no exception. Yasu had stepped in after a pair of girls and wasn't particularly surprised when the man turned his attention to him after the females had gone to take their seats.

"Good morning Shiro." Yasu greeted the other man with a smile. To be honest, Yasu didn't know much about the other man. Though he regularly visited, he only sometimes had the chance to sit and talk with him. They might have been the same age, but Shirogane was busy with running the cafe. Yasu was still technically a student, who also had a job, but his work was all done online. His mind wandered briefly back to the Wallflower chatroom when he recalled that the man before him had a liking for the iris flower. Hmm.

He was probably just overthinking things.

"A chai latte for today. I ate something before coming over. Thank you."

Rossella laughed, her arms clutching to her sides. After they'd run through lines and performed their skits for the professor, they had been told to form a circle and were now playing rounds of improv games. It was always a lot of fun. It encouraged people to use their imaginations and to think on the spot. Yes, scripted words and pre-made characters were nice, but exploring on the moment reactions was always a lot of fun as well.

"Hey Rose. There's a nice cafe near here. Some of the other girls and I were gonna head over after class. Wanna join us?"

Rossella turned her head, still giggling a bit and her smile widened at her classmate's invitation as she nodded. They were like a small family of their own in this class. Everyone saw one another serious, silly, happy, sad, it would be amazing if they weren't all friends already with how hard they'd all been working together.

Last edited by Aoi Kazuya; 01-03-2014 at 01:51 AM..

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-03-2014, 02:38 AM

He nodded, no need to write down what he could remember and easily make himself. "Verywell, make yourself comfortable, and I will be right back" with that he gave a light bow, turning to enter the kitchen. Slight music was playing, and the other staff back there were enjoying themselves. Shirogane did not mind to much as long as they got the work done, he smiled a bit as it seemed to make the crew in a better mood. He moved to the sink, washing his hands, before he helped out.

There was no skimping on clenleness here, they had the highest rank from the health inspectors, and it did help with their appeal to people. He picked up the order for the females as well, before slipping out to the floor once more. The girls of course made a big fuss about thanking him for their order. He smiled, "pas besoin de me remercier" he said, with a wave of his hand. They seemed to swoon a bit, and he slipped away back over to his other guest. He sat down the cup, a beautiful design done in the top of the latte, handmade by himself. "I hope you enjoy" he smiled warmly.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-03-2014, 03:00 AM

After the other man had left, Yasu went to take a window seat, a couple tables away from the girls that had entered before him. he placed both his phone and mp3 on the table, slipping earbuds into his ear as he flipped through his song playlists, settling on some classical music. His gaze turned out the window as he tapped his fingers in time to the music. It was nice. If there was something he loved doing, it was getting a break to just enjoy a bit of classical music or a breeze in a park. It was a bit...difficult though, with the expectations others had of him.

A lot of people, when he mentioned his profession to him, were skeptical. They claimed it wasn't a real job. They had no idea how demanding his schedule could be sometimes. Not a real job? Please. He took a deep breath to calm his irritated thoughts. There was no point in getting mad, he could deal with their opinions easily. After all, they didn't do what he did, they didn't understand. It wasn't their fault they were ignorant.

By the time his drink was set on his table, he had settled his mood completely, back to keeping time of his music with his fingers. He was reading through a couple e-mails and looked away from his phone, pulling his ear-buds out when Shirogane brought his drink over. A kind smile turned up his lips.

"Thank you. And I'm sure I will, you make the best lattes I've had."

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-03-2014, 03:13 AM

Shirogane chuckled lightly at the complement, looking at the other. "I am honored that you feel that way, it is always good to hear someone is happy" he smiled once more, his own mood lightening a bit. He did enjoy when people said they liked his work...when they were honest about it that is. He did not worry about the other being dishonest, but there were plenty who would go along with anything to do with him or say they loved anything to do with him just to be on his good side. People liked the thought of him, they liked him at face value, few took the time to get to know what was benieth the surface.

"If you need anything else, do not hesitate to let me know" he gave another respectful and curtious bow, before he turned to the counter not far away. The male behind it was working on organizing the things behind it as he awaited customers who were not ones to sit inside, be waited on and enjoy. Shirogane moved over, helping him since the male was still in fact fairly new. He blushed a bit, having the manager helping him, which caused a bottle of orange juice to slip through his hands and crash to the floor.

He panicked bowing, "Ah! I'm so sorry! I- " Shirogane gave a slight wave of his hand, "it is alright, do not worry about it." His voice calm and collected, helping the male to not be so afraid. The girls sent a slight glare the other guys way though, for making trouble. Shirogane thought for a moment of saying something to them, at the look that came to the male's face. "It is alright ladies, it is merely juice, it can be replaced" he smiled, causing them to swoon and forget all about the guy, "it is important you were not hurt though" he says. "I'll get a broom and mop" the male says going off, Shirogane kneeled, picking up most of the glass.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-03-2014, 05:20 AM

Violet was all but running around frantically in her room looking for her scrunchie. She could have sworn she put it on her night stand. When she looked at the clock on the night stand she pouted. "Argh, I'm going to be late I need to go." She left her room and went right next door which was shower that she shared with fraternal (not identical) younger twin.She took off her satin night cap then turn on the warm hot water for the shower. As she waited for it become to the desired temperature that she wanted she put on her shower cap and tucked in all the hair she could, then she stripped down and jumped into the shower.

It didn't take long, maybe somewhere around ten minutes to fifteen minutes. Either way she was out and had a towel wrapped around her torso, which stopped about mid thigh. Violet, took off the shower cap and and placed it in the basket they had on a stand that was place over the back of the toilet. Once she did that she went back into her room closed the door and dropped the towel to the floor. Hazel eyes looked toward her open closet and scanned the clothing items she could see. She quickly walk over to the closet and pulled out a white backless hoodie, and shiny grey tights. She threw the clothes on her bed then went into her dresser to pull out some underwear.

After she had slipped on her underwear, pants and hoodie, she debated whether or not she should put on a bra even though it would show. Deciding against it quickly she slipped on some clean socks she had randomly laying around and then went back into her closet and grabbed her a pair of small black boots. Violet went to her bed and grabbed her black laptop bag which already had her laptop in it, grabbed her car keys and dashed out the door without a word. Violet unlocked her convertible eclipse and slipped inside, placing her laptop bag on the passenger seat and started up her car. Before she took off however she noticed there was a hair tie in the cup holder. I don't remember putting this here? she thought as she quickly put her hair in a high ponytail.

She couldn't start her day without grabbing a Cinnamon French Toast Latte, they were just so delicious. Can't believe I overslept, ugh she sighed as she pulled out of the driveway and headed for the closet cafe which was a local one for her. Once she arrived she grabbed her laptop bag, locked her car and slipped inside. It seems there were quite a few people inside already. She looked around with her hazel eyes and a found a spot close to the door. She made a bee line to the counter. When Violet got there, there was someone picking up something that looked somewhat like glass.

Last edited by PrincessKasumi; 01-03-2014 at 06:02 AM.. Reason: Original post was wrong

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-05-2014, 11:14 PM

~Skylark Manson~

Late as usual, but that was the least of his worries. As the sleek black car pulled up in front of the school, a few straggler students looked over whispering. "Do well today" said the man sitting next to him reading from a file. Skylark glanced at him, "sure dad" he said with little feeling. The driver moved around, opening the door for him. He got out, grabbing his bag. That was the only words spoken between the two, no I love yous or goodbyes. That wasn't the Manson family way. Skylark sighed, moving to the building, ignoring the people looking. He went inside, going to his locker and placed in the combination. High school, what a hell. His phone beeped, and at first he ignored it as he got his books.

When it beeped again, he pulled it out to look. He had got an e-mail from an unknown sender with a link inside. His eyebrow raised slightly, as he looked over the mail. He leaned against the wall by his lockers, clicking on the link with little thought to it. A site popped up with the name Wallflower. He raised an eyebrow once more, what the hell was this? He scanned the users that it said were active, seemed who they truly were was hidden. The chat room was blocked off to those who were not members, which made him a bit curious as to why he was sent to this place. He slowly typed in his E-mail and a name, curious to take a look to see why he was given this link.

Quote:
Hex Has Entered
There were quite a bit of messages, even though the site seemed to be new. For a moment he said nothing, just scanning and watching a bit. The people within seemed a bit pathetic really at the moment as well to him. He rolled his eyes, slipping his phone away and closing his locker. He had math this morning, opening the classroom door to be greeted with looks from the students within. "Nice of you to join us Mr. Manson" the teacher said. Skylark could have thought of a few responces to the sarchasm locked within those words, but none of them would have ended to well for him at the moment.

So instead he moved back to the back of the class, slipping into his desk. He leaned back in his chair a bit, his eyes meeting the teacher as he did. His were a piercing blue, which seemed to as people said, cut through to their very soul. The intensity and feeling behind them at times could make anyone bend to his will. He was at times mistaken for a punk or such, since his hair was a dark violet color at the moment, with lighter bangs that set off his eyes. Truth was, he did what he want and cared little about what others thought about him. The teacher soon faultered a bit and turned away to get back to his lesson. "Tch..." Skylark looked out the window, paying little attention.

Esmme
See you later, Cole. "How do you...

Old 01-06-2014, 02:17 AM

Class had started. Running a hand through his hair, Brendan slipped his phone into his pocket after setting his status to "away." He'd have to check in later. He almost felt bad for being so aggressive in the chat room, but ... that was how he naturally reacted. Hopefully, he hadn't offended anyone.

As the math teacher began to talk about the basic equations that they'd be working on, Brendan found himself listening. To anyone who knew him, they knew this was a rare thing. Especially in math. But ... he had to get out of school one of these days. Maybe this year was the year to start trying. If he could get out of school, then he could get his mother away from Mr. Malfayn.

Brendan had actually been paying attention to the class when the door opened. Seeing the male with dark violet hair, a slight smile pulled at the corner of his lips. Manson. He was a Manson. And, of course, his desk was right next to Brendan. As the other youth sat down, Brendan's brown eyes darted over to him.

"Get lost in the hallway?" he asked in a whisper, a slight smirk on his lips. So much for paying attention to the instructor.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-06-2014, 02:35 AM

The teacher was going on and on of course. It was not soon after he had gotten there, that a voice caught his attention. He looked at the male sitting across from him. He knew him, it was that Brendan kid. "I am sure it would be a lot more interesting then being around here" he says, looking at him. He rested his feet on the back of the chair in front of him. He was serious though, anywhere would be better than be here. Well...then again, it was not really true. He would not have rather been at home. That was hell, dealing with his father and his brothers. It was a lot better to be at school. Ironic really. He closed his eyes for a moment, tuning out the teacher yet again.

Esmme

Old 01-06-2014, 02:58 AM

"It would," Brendan agreed, scoffing quietly. His gaze went back to the board, but he didn't seem to be paying attention now. He'd lost what the teacher was doing, and wasn't altogether too inspired to try and catch on again. It was far too much effort.

After a while, he glanced back to the Manson boy. "So why that color, bud? It's not exactly subtle."

He was feeling particularly snarky that morning. Perhaps it was the encounter with his father. The thought made Brendan rub his jaw gently. It was still tender.

Brendan felt himself dreading the full day of classes. He couldn't wait to get out of there already.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-06-2014, 07:03 AM

His eyes didn't even move to the other as he insisted on keeping up the conversation. "It is what it is" he says. He actually liked the color really. It was usually black...his hair, but this was different, it wasn't like he was doing it just to rebel or stand out, he so didn't need to change his hair for that, it was just...him. Of course his father did not approve, but threatening him and the like to attempt to get him to change it was not going over so well. It only made Skylark and his father on worse terms and for him to do what he wanted even more.

He slipped out his phone, looking at the screen for a moment with little care if the teacher saw it or not. Luckily, the other was to wrapped up in the lecture of math to notice. "I'm taking off at lunch...not interested in wasting my day here at this school" he knew his father would throw a fit, but honestly he was not in the mood for all of this right now. His eyes moved finally over to the other next to him. "You going to play it safe and be a good boy, or are you interested in getting the hell out of here as well?" his eyes were serious, still holding their usual cold edge that most couldn't take. Saddly many said he had his father's eyes, but he couldn't complain when they came in handy.

Esmme

Old 01-07-2014, 05:24 AM

As though in response to his thoughts, Skylark suddenly mentioned leaving. Brendan's expression soured, and he scoffed quietly. "I hate this place. Wasn't sure how long I'd manage to stick around anyway." So much for starting this year out right. More likely, Brendan would end up dropping out and finding a job that didn't require a high school diploma. He was already too far behind anyway.

The eyes looking back at him were cold and very blue. Brendan found it slightly ironic that the rich kid would end up inviting the bully to ditch classes. Trouble, here we come....

"Are we gonna meet up somewhere like old pals, or are we forging a temporary alliance?"

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-07-2014, 06:07 AM

The other's sarchastic edge was a bit annoying to hear this early in the morning. Skylark sighed slightly, turning to look at the board. "You don't like me, and I don't like you...obviously" he says, "but we don't have to be friends to get out of here now do we. Besides, do you really have anything better to do even if you did" he raised an eyebrow slightly, sliding his glance once more over towards the male next to him. "If you wish to think of it as a temporary alliance or whatever, that is your choice. I have no trouble with you so what you do is up to you. Stay here or come..not my choice" he sat back once more in his seat, his eyes sliding closed for a moment.

There were a few possible locations to go to when he left, though a bit of food did sound plesant at the moment. He hadn't exactly gotten to eat this morning since his father had been on one of his moods again. He brushed a few strands of hair from his eyes and behind an ear. He really didn't care if the other came or not. He was used to being alone, used to having no one who liked him or gave a damn. Why should a punk bully like him be different? It wasn't like they would go out and talk and suddenly become friends or anything. If there was one thing he had learned from his father that was true, was that you could only count on yourself. Friends were just enemies in a mask, waiting to stab you in the back when you least expected it. He needed no one.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-07-2014, 08:05 PM

Since he hadn't bothered to replace his earbuds, the sound of shattering glass jerked Yasu from his thoughts and he turned his head, craning his neck a bit to see what had happened. An accident he supposed. The poor employee looked like he wanted the floor to just open up and swallow him whole, not that the other customers were making it any easier for the poor guy. Seeing as the girls didn't look like they would be much help, Yasu got up from his seat, pocketing his cellphone. He crossed paths with the male, tapping him on the shoulder and murmuring that he should calm down before heading over to where Shirogane was picking up glass. Looking around, Yasu located a wastebasket and went over to it, picking it up and moving it over to where the spill had happened.

"Picking up glass with bare hands is unadvised Shiro." He said off-handedly, watching the other carefully picking up the shards. He shuffled over when a woman entered the cafe and headed for the counter. He should be heading back to his seat and warm drink before it got cold. "Customer." he informed the cafe manager before smiling at the woman and heading back to his seat.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-07-2014, 08:37 PM

He glanced up as the other came over to assist a bit. "I am alright, it is not a lot.." he glanced to the counter when the other said that there was a customer. The employee came back out with the broom and dustpan, allowing Shirogane to stand and move to the counter. "Welcome" he said with a warm and frendly smile. His eyes glanced over to Yasu for a moment with a slight nod of a thanks. He then looked back to the girl, "how may I help you today?" The female customers who had been watching glanced over the new girl, before they returned to their whispered talk. Shirogane did not mind much, they were always like that, but he was glad they were leaving the male employee alone. He payed his attention to the female now, awaiting her order as she stood there at the counter. He gave a slight smile to the employee as he finished sweeping and went to dump it and put everything back. It would need to be mopped though, since it had been orange juice. He did not wish for the floor to remain sticky all day either. Things would be alright now he hoped, though he would speek to the employee later and reassure him all was well.

Esmme

Old 01-08-2014, 03:40 AM

"Obviously," Brendan nodded at the statement of not liking one another. He shrugged slightly at the mention of having nothing better to do. That was quite accurate. He wasn't exactly the kind of student who was really intent on the class....

There was a silence after Skylark finished talking. The class droned on for another ten minutes before Brendan spoke again. "Why not. At the front of the school, then." His brown eyes lingered on the board, which he'd completely lost track of. Yeah, he hated math. This just reminded him of how much he hated it.

"Anything else we should keep in mind besides meeting, rich boy?" The name wasn't meant as a jab, but more of an off-handed title. It still sounded mean. It was hard for Brendan to say anything and not sound like he was instigating a fight.

Kiyoto
(。◕‿◕&#...

Old 01-08-2014, 07:03 AM

For a moment, Skylark was tempted to say something back, but the other really wasn't worth that to him. "No" he said simply, promptly ending their discussion for the time being then. He went back for a moment to his phone. So far there seemed to be no responces to that odd chat since he had signed in. Boring...he checked his texts for a moment and paused. A familiar name was on one of them within his inbox. It was from the third eldest, the one right before him. The one who had been to jail. He was asking to meet Skylark after school. He wanted to 'talk'. Skylark sighed a bit, pressing delete on it. He could not get the thought out of his mind at the moment however. He knew his brother wanted something, he was to interested in his younger brother for there not to be.

None of the other members of his family had shown any intrest in him, unless that was the case. It was sad but very true. He glanced at the clock. After this he had English, then an elective...then lunch. Two more periods, could he tough it out for that long? He did not mind the elective, secretly it was an art class. He was a good artist, mainly sketching and shading. Most of his work was in black and white but it was good. He knew his father of course would not approve, the man did not even know his son was taking said class. Niether did many, sicne the class was small and he had the other members to afraid of him to tell. Power and a bad rep did come in handy at times.

PrincessKasumi
Stalker Ninja
Penpal

Old 01-10-2014, 11:30 AM

Violet looked up and over when a young fellow came over and told the man on the floor he had a customer. Oh he didn't have to do that, Violet could have waited until he wasn't busy anymore, there really wasn't a rush on her part. Well there was but she didn't mind too much. She nodded off to the fellow, and watch him head back towards his seat until the manager told her she was welcome to be here. Her head snapped back in direction and gave a smile in reply. Hmmm... should knew what she wanted but she try something new? Nope. "Could I have a Cinnamon French Toast Latte?" She looked at her side where laptop case was and unzipped a compartment on the front flap and pulled out a thin purple duct tape made wallet. Preparing to pay the necessary price for her latte. "Oh an don't be shy with the whipped cream, I'll pay extra if you could?" She offered up another smile and awaiting his response.

Esmme

Old 01-12-2014, 08:31 AM

Brendan smirked quietly, then turned his attention to his phone. He'd managed to keep it hidden from the teacher thus far. Accessing the chat site again, he sighed mentally. Yeah. This wasn't going to be the term to pay attention. Even if he failed classes, he'd be leaving school.

Then again ... it would be far more difficult to get a certificate of completion if he left high school now.

The male ignored the bite of disappointment and bitterness that entered his mind. Brendan would get him and his mother out of the house, even if he never passed any of his classes. Honestly, he could if he tried. He just lacked the urge to concentrate. That's all it took. Concentration. A better reason to pass instead of just biding his time.

Brendan entered the Wallflower chat room again. It was slow. Very slow.

Quote:
Dante67: I'm convinced that math is a cruel and unusual torture meant to kill students off one at a time. Or in mass, depending on how mono toned the teacher is.

Naruto forever
I lied. I'm like 200% gay

Old 01-12-2014, 04:55 PM

Looking down at his phone, Kain looked at the time. He was still debating wether or not to go to his second period--English--or not. It was the only class he enjoyed most of the time, and he did pretty well in it. Plus he liked the teacher. At the same time though, he just didn't feel like going to "learn". What had wanted to do right now was just hang out with some of his... "friends", if he could call them that. Rather, they were just a bunch of people who hung out with each other every once in a while, and got in trouble a lot--mainly with the cops. Of course, to hang out with them would mean having to either get in touch with them, or walking to their normal hang out and see if anyone was there. Both of which he didn't want to do. "I'm just contradicting myself, aren't I?" he mumbled to himself, blowing out a puff of smoke. Finally deciding, Kain turned on his heel and headed back towards the school. If he left now, he'd probably make it to second period on time, or maybe a little late. Either way was fine.

His eyes slid down to his phone once more, looking at the Wallflower site again. It had been rather slow since he last typed a reply. Looking at one of the newest posts, he raised an eyebrow. Quite frankly, Kain didn't understand why people bothered going to classes if they were just going to complain anyways. He typed a reply, before shoving his phone back into his pocket.

Aoi Kazuya

Old 01-12-2014, 08:07 PM

While waiting for the other girls to finish packing away their things, Rossella pulled out her phone to check the Wallflower chat room again. The chatting seemed to have died down some, but most people seemed to be in class or working, so it was to be expected. She would never have had the guts to have her phone out during her high school classes though, she had been paranoid about having the device taken away from her. But then again, it wasn't like she used it much anyway. If anything, it just served as a replacement mp3 player when her actual mp3 was out of commission. She pulled up the on-screen keyboard and typed in a sentence or two before hitting send. She glanced to her friends and smiled back when they waved her over. Shouldering her bag, she joined the gaggle of girls and the group left the classroom.

The cafe they were heading for wasn't too far away from campus and they spilled in with a burst of laughter and loud comments. Rossella was mainly silent, offering small smiles and the odd comment here and there as they piled in. It seemed to be a lovely place to spend some time with friends. She could only hope they weren't disturbing the other patrons with their noise. Seeing that the man at the counter was occupied with a customer, the girls made their way over to a table themselves and settled their things down. Rossella noticed a man with long teal hair glance over to their group briefly before averting his eyes back to the windows, putting earbuds in and taking a sip from the drink he had. Ah...maybe they were being a tad loud...

Loud noises didn't necessarily bother Yasu, he'd had to get used to the fact that some people just didn't know how to adjust their microphone volumes when gaming. When the large group of girls entered the cafe, he only gave them a brief glance before turning his attention away, drowning out their chatter with music. He eventually ended up pulling his phone back out when he felt it vibrating. He sent off a response, which didn't take long to be responded back to. Sighing, Yasu propped his head up with one hand and typed with the other.

It seemed the next tournament was coming up a lot sooner than he had realized. Thankfully it was being held in a local venue this time. His teammates needed a place to stay and were asking for recommendations. Yasu really didn't know the hotels in the area very well, not having any need to stay in them, but he helped the best he could, remembering the many business partners his parents had introduced him to and the places they had stayed in. Glancing at the time, he figured he should start heading back to his place soon.

ISOS Duke
is a Special Pants

Old 01-27-2014, 03:04 AM

There was the sound of a door further into the museum that opened and closed for a moment before a hand rested lightly on Bianca's shoulder. The pink haired woman jumped before she was greeted with a warm smile by the girl that was there to relieve her. "Oh Amy, how happy I am to see you!" The woman exclaimed happily as she jumped from the rolling chair in which she had sat, sending it flying and toppling over behind her. She swung her arms around the woman before quickly gathering up her items and running out the front door.

Even though she was dead tired, the thought of the sweet Carmel macchiato at the cafe near the college was enough to get Bianca up and running. Granted, her sudden burst of energy only seemed to draw the attention of others that were walking around town at the early hours; after all, running from a museum at full force was nothing suspicious, not at all. With the number of times this scene took place, it was amazing that no one had called the cops on the woman at this point, then again, all the locals were probably used to this happening almost on clockwork.

After a few minutes, the bustling cafe came into view. Not again, Bianca mentally cried as her pace slowed to a run with her somehow not out of breath. Even though she was a talkative person, Bianca was not someone that wanted to put up with the noisiness of public places when all she wanted was her coffee to get her through the rest of the day, or at least the parts that came before she would pass out.

Letting out a sigh, sleepiness finally finding its way back to the woman, Bianca entered the cafe. Most of the tables were taken and the store was rather loud, much more so than it had been recently. Crinkling up her nose slightly before taking a seat at an open table that neighbored an odd hair colored male that seemed pretty into whatever was going on with his phone at the time. She paid no real attention to the male as she took her seat, head colliding with the table with an audible 'thud' which was loud enough to quiet the conversations of the surrounding tables for a few moments, at least until they saw that Bianca wasn't going to be moving any time soon. Besides, someone would bring her her 'wake up fuel', they always did and she found it partially sad that the staff had her order memorized.