Yazoo
::...Rest In Peace Ronnie James ...

Old 08-23-2014, 05:59 AM

Lycus' full character sheet can be found here.

Name: Lycus Regulus Gislenus
Personality: Lycus is a pretty peculiar guy; he'll do things when he feels like it and is capable of refusing to do things if he doesn't feel like it, regardless of consequences. He isn't easily impressed or motivated to try his hardest for something. Lycus is very protective over his sister and under the believe that every guy she takes home is after her. He isn't normally violent, but he isn't afraid to pull out his fists when it comes to it.

Lynsay's full character sheet can be found here.

Name: Lynsay Gislenus
Personality: Lynsay is a pretty friendly person, something that often has her brother twitching all over the place. She has no problems making friends and sees no harm in inviting them over to hang out whenever it's convenient for both parties involved. She is oblivious to the evil glare Lycus generally gives her male friends, concerned as he is that they'll try to jump her.

Jessilyn's full character sheet can be found here.

Name: Jessilyn Greenhorn
Personality: Jessilyn is pretty brash and outspoken. She likes hunting for guys and isn't afraid to get up and personal with someone she's never before seen and will never see ever again.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 08-24-2014, 01:30 AM

Name: Bran Benedict Royce
Personality: Riddled with piercings, covered in tattoos, and constantly dressed in the dreariest of clothing, Bran is nothing but a sheep in wolf's clothing. He has a heart of gold...hidden behind an icy wall. He's a friendly man, but not particularly outgoing. Bran has a passionate love for music and vehicles, particularly motorcycles. He's a bit of a flirt, both with guys and girls. He isn't after a serious relationship and often takes part in one night stands. He also has several friends with benefits. Bran has an identical twin brother, Edgar, but they look nothing alike. Bran's natural hair color is blonde, but he has it dyed midnight black. He also wears contacts.

Name: Edgar Flynn Royce
Personality: From a distance, reserved and bespectacled Edgar certainly seems like he's the gentler of the Royce twins. That couldn't possibly be farther from the truth. Edgar is a certifiable genius with a rumored IQ of 170-180. Because of his vast intelligence, he can come off as a rude, arrogant, and generally unpleasant know-it-all. He's a bit of a homebody, rarely leaving the house unless he has to. He loves video games and also has a passion for cooking--he intends to become a world-class chef and is planning on attending culinary school in France once he saves up enough money. Edgar is standoffish, extremely introverted, and a bit of an enigma among people who know the twins. He's openly homosexual and is often bullied and chastised for it.

Name: Riley Rosemary Royce
Personality: A sweet animal lover with a tough exterior. Riley is loud, confident, and totally fearless. Strangely enough, she's considered the most fearsome of the Royce siblings, and her powerful presence is sometimes enough to overshadow the equally loud-mouthed Bran. Riley is very close with Bran, but has a somewhat strained relationship with Edgar for some unknown reason. Riley is the type of person who impulsively strikes first and asks questions later. She has a deep appreciation for nature, especially animals, and wants to someday travel the world and help with big cat preservation.

Yazoo
::...Rest In Peace Ronnie James ...

Old 08-24-2014, 10:16 PM

A scowl is on Lycus' lips, his eyes on his sister as he watches her giggle with her friend. She's laughing, drawing various stares from guys he'd love nothing more than to punch in the face simply for checking out his sisters assets.

The flashing lights of the club do little to hide the red of his eyes, and the fact that he currently has them narrowed would be enough for some people to label him a pissed off demon, no doubt. It's probably why the seats at the bar on either side of him are still empty.

His eyes shift back to his sister, his hair looking like he just rolled out of bed (which, admittingly, wouldn't be too far away from the truth). Appearance wise they don't look alike at all, other than the fact that both their colours are fairly strange, exotic almost. Red eyes VS big golden eyes, red-tinted brown hair VS blue-tinted black hair. They are both equally pale, but that is where the simularities seem to end.

The piercings in Lycys' right ear glint slightly, and if he shifts some you can see the piercings in his collar bone thanks to his shirt's low dipping neckline. Lynsay doesn't seem to have any piercings apart from her earlobes; Lycus didn't want her to, and she accepted it. Blood makes her queesy anyway and she fears it'll hurt.

Next to Lynsay is Jessilyn, a bit of a bombshell in the making. Her clothes show her curves, her hair is tied up in two pigtails that make her seem a little innocent, but her big green eyes show anything but. A small smirk is on her cherry-painted lips as she waves at a guy who is dancing a bit away that she's met before. He waves back, then laughs a little with his friends before she too, turns her attention back to Jessilyn, the interaction practically forgotten.

"You know, if it'd just be you and me, I bet we could've had some more fun," she pouts a little at Lynsay who just laughs a little.

"I'm sure we'll have fun with everyone as well." Lynsay smiles, tucking her hair behind her ear.

"No way, your brother will just scare off all the guys." Jessilyn groans a little.

"I'm sure he doesn't do that," Lynsay chuckles. "He just looks out for us, to make sure nothing strange happens."

Jessilyn's mutter of "I want strange things to happen," goes unheard as a new song picks up a bit louder than the previous song.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 09-01-2014, 11:48 AM

(( Dude, sorry for the delay. Been feeling awful as of late. This hot, humid weather we're having is really doing a number on my severe sinus and allergy issues. >.> I can't even breathe right anymore. I can't wait for autumn! ))

"Hey, watch it! Trying to have some fun here, brother! Don't need you bumping into me!" "You're the one stepping on my feet, kiddo!" By a country mile, this shouting duo, apparently brother and sister, were getting the greatest amount of attention from the rest of the partiers out tonight. And it wasn't just the shouting over the thumping music that drew attention to them.

They were both very attractive. The girl was most likely in her late teens, definitely under twenty, with short, tousled black hair, vibrant violet eyes, and milky white skin. She managed to look appealing in a short plaid skirt, black leggings, black Converse sneakers, and a tight black tank top. She had five different ear piercings, but no other piercings.

Her brother was a head taller than her, and probably in his early twenties. Thin, with long, silky black hair, piercing ice blue eyes, and a visible amount of muscle in his arms. He was riddled with tattoos and piercings all over his body, the former of which he showed off by wearing nothing but a flimsy black tank top and a pair of cargo shorts. His most noticeable piercings were around his left eyebrow and on the left side of his lower lip. He in particular was strikingly gorgeous, and at any given point in the club he was surrounded by admirers, both male and female.

"You should go check on Edgar!" the girl bellowed over the music, teasing a particularly cute guy in the crowd with furtive dance moves. "What? Why me?" The young man sounded as whiny as a high school girl. "I'm talking to these fine ladies here. Why can't you do it?" "Ugh...you dog..." Reluctantly, the girl tore herself away from her admirer, who looked understandably bummed, and zigzagged her way through the crowd.

Her destination became apparent the second she broke away from the crowd. She was underage, but she still made a beeline for the bar. The bar was mostly reserved for couples wanting to chit-chat and those wanting to have a quiet drink away from the hustle and bustle of the dance floor. The young man sitting on the far left end of the bar was neither of these. He sat at the bar with a stack of books and was in the middle of reading, or rather re-reading, one of his favorite books. There wasn't a drink in sight. "Hey, Edgar." The girl propped her elbows up on the bar. "Bran wanted me to check on you."

This man, Edgar, was dressed conservatively in an old, faded red sweater, a pair of black dress pants, and his favorite red and white sneakers. Like his siblings, he was good-looking, so much so that a couple of girls at the bar were studying him intensely out of the corner of their eyes. He wore a pair of glasses with a black frame and had no piercings or tattoos whatsoever. He shared the same piercing ice blue eyes with his brother, but had a shock of blonde hair, tied messily behind his head in a loose ponytail.

Instead of responding to his sister, Edgar buried his face further into his book. She scoffed, instantly backing off. "Okay, okay. We'll go home soon, all right? You're such a party pooper." Without another word, she disappeared back into the crowd, leaving Edgar by himself. Which was perfectly fine with him. He just kept on reading.