finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-09-2015, 04:21 AM

Name: Wanda Maximoff.
Superhero name: Scarlet Witch
Powers:Telekinesis, Levitation, Energy Shield, Telepathy, Mental Manipulation, and Psionic Energy
Bio: Wanda Maximoff is a native of the Eastern European country of Sokovia who grew with her twin brother, Pietro. In an effort to help purge their country of strife, the twins agreed to undergo experiments with the Scepter under the supervision of Wolfgang von Strucker's HYDRA cell, and achieved superpowers as a result, with Wanda attaining various telekinetic and energy manipulating abilities. When HYDRA fell, the twins joined the robot Ultron to get their revenge on Tony Stark.
Picture:

Name: Pietro Maximoff
Superhero name: Quicksilver
Powers: Superhuman Speed, Extreme Force Generation, Improved Thermal Homeostasis, Increased Metabolism, Superhuman Reflexes
Bio: Pietro Maximoff was born in the Eastern European country of Sokovia along with his twin sister, Wanda. At the age of ten, while having dinner with his family, a mortar shell hit their apartment building, killing Maximoff's parents and trapping him and his sister.
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 11-10-2015 at 03:21 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-10-2015, 12:23 AM

Name: Sen
Age:Tecnically thousands of years,but looke 24-25 years old
Superhero Name: ??
Powers: All elemental,though she had another,more deadly power that when unleasehed ,can be deadly,she asll so is physic,she can see a persons future ,just with one glace though the future well futures ,are different depending on what choice they make in life. She hates it at times since she can tell if someone is going to die or not.
Bio: Sen, is originally from Asguard,but from years ago,she was created by the Tristones. And can control them,withought the gauntlet. Years ago when they threateened to destroy eveerything and everyone she loved. According to legand she destroyed herslef,vanishing into the stars,hiding the Tristones as she did so,but she did not die,she was flung thought out time,until arriving onearth one stormy night,coming in wuth a bang,S.H.I.L.E.D found her and brought her in,when she had told her story to fury,he had thogh her to valuble,and to dangerous to be out in the world.When he went to lick her up ,to ,train her,she had used her powers to excape,and ended up in Sokovia,when she had met Wanda,a few mouths after she had been given her powers.And seeing a few things,she desided to stay with her and her brother.
Picture:

Name: Tony Stark
Superhero Name:Iron Man
Powers: He's Iron Mam...and a tech genius
Bio: After the constant battle,Tony want's to find a way to save people ,but without putting the lives of his friends in danger,he may have found a way,but has yet to see the cost,and hes not talking about money
Picture:

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-10-2015, 03:28 AM

Wanda stood with her brother listening the Hydra men. She pressed into there minds a little worried that the Avengers had managed to find the last Hydra base and where currently trying to breach it. As if reading her mind her twin brother Pietro squeezed her hand reassuringly.

Pietro knew all of his sisters little twirks and expressions and could tell she was a little worried. He couldn't wait to destroy the Avengers especially Tony Stark who was the reason all he left of his family was his sister though he wouldn't have traded her for the world.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-10-2015, 03:43 AM

Sen was sitting in a chair watching themen scrambleing.She sighed.There paths were leading to thier un doing,the the good Dr,had asked ehr what she had seen."all that paths youve chosen,will lead you one way,your death,but not by the Avengers,but thats the life you chose"she said calmly,feelinmg ike a prisoner.She glanced towards Wanda and Pietro,feeling bad for them,she had tried to tell thm that it really wasn't startks fault,but left it alone,for now."hurting inocdent people is never the way to go",she said sofly then yelped as Strifer grabbed heer by her neck and almsot through he across the room,telling her to be silent.She could hear the sounds of gun fire not tp far off.

Tony sighed."kay Jarvis ,give me something good, that staff should be here"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-10-2015, 04:41 AM

Wanda gasped then glared at the man. "Leave Sen alone." she lifted a chair with her powers and slammed it into his head a few times huffing a little.

Pietro rushed over to Sen. "Are you alright Sen?" he asked frowning at her helping her sit up. "Sister leave him alone." he sighed. "We have bigger problems. I'll handle the one's outside you protect the staff." he vanished to challenge the Avengers grinning when he grabbed one of Clint's arrows.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-10-2015, 04:59 AM

Sen sighed sitting u."yeah im fine",she said softly.And blinked when Pietro helped her up."Pietro",she sighed as he ran off."dont hurt the guy",she said softly,meaning clint,having met him once she knew he had a family,but she wasn't about to bring it up.She looked to Wanda."thanks",she said nodding to Strifer who was rubbing his head.

Steve smiled as he got cose to the base."hey no one is going to talk about how the Cap jsut wais 'language?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-10-2015, 05:35 AM

"I know it just slipped out." Steve grumbled huffing a little knowing he was not going to live that one down.

Wanda smiled at the girl. "You are my friend...the only one I have of course I would help you." She watched her brother go. "They deserve what they will get. Are job will be to stop anyone who enters no matter the cost."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-10-2015, 05:38 AM

"I know...",Sen siad softly."though i really wish you would reconsitter",she waid and jumped at the book.""Mr.Stark is here"

Tony frouwned hearing CLINT HAD GOTTEN HURT,BUT TRIED NOT TO LAUG A T hULK TAKING CARE OF THE SHOOTERS AND nATASHA SAYING THANK YOU so casually.He balsted his way insdie."time to get this over with"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-10-2015, 01:56 PM

"He is the reason my parents are dead...he will suffer greatly for that." Wanda smirked and hide in the shadows waiting when the man in question entered the basement she felt a surge of anger. "Time to get to work." She smirked as her hands started to glow red. She easily snuck up on the man using her power to cause him to see his worst fear.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-10-2015, 11:54 PM

Tony had began to figure out wht to do,when he turned and saw before him his friends,lieing dead before him.nh-wh",he was pahsping hard as he ran to them trying to see if anyone had survied,when capataion america jolded away,telling him that he could have saved them ,then he was back in the room,he looked to the septor and holding out his hand the iorn man gontlet came on and he grabbed the septer,staring at it

Sen stayed back in teh shadows but frowned knowing what she was about to see what would be coming next....she began wo see flashes of all the choices he could make and what he would do,what would happen in each case,she gahsped some,her head killing her,she leaned backwathing and Tony was seeing his nightmare.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:11 AM

Wanda saw the thoughts as well and smirked she stopped her brother from attacking Tony. Pietro glanced at her surprised "Your just going to let him take it!" he glared at the man then noticed his sister's smirk and understood at once that she knew something she wasn't saying.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-11-2015, 04:17 AM

Sen sighed softly at the two.Her head was beginning to throb after what she had seem.'so this is the path it willbe?',she though softly."if your letting him take it we should go",she said softly

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-11-2015, 05:16 PM

"Yes let's go back to are home town we will be meeting someone very interesting soon." Wanda grinned. "Soon we will have are revenge on Stark and his friends will be just an added bonus." She chuckled darkly.

Pietro blinked. "Does anyone want to tell me what we are talking about?" He sighed all to use to there powers they both knew and for some reason didn't share with him unless he asked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-11-2015, 06:55 PM

((so....just relized this,when Natasha and Bruce are talking about not being able to have kids,Natsaha for a sad reason, and Banner,because he will become the HUlk,and he does that when he's angry, so that means he has angry "Fun time?" )).

Sen looked to her friends,her eyes seemed a bit more sader then normal.But she would do what she could to protect them,though she knew what that ment for her "I just hope it really be wrth teh cost",she said softly.Then looked to Pietro,her heart flinching in pain."you'll see,trust her",she said softly.Then watched when Stark met up with the cap nd the two of them headed off back to the jet to get Clint home."Well then we better get going",she said looking to Wanda.

--

Stark stared at the septor lost in his own thought bt was inturupted when Thor and Steve came up to him,and they started talking about how good it fet to have finally tracked it down."yeah,its been a long time coming"

Thor smiled some."it has....its hard to think its over..."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-12-2015, 07:57 PM

((No they explain that when Banner gets to excited he transformed into Hulk. It's not just when he's angry...I'm a nerd.))
"Of course it would be worth the risk..well not for them." Wanda shrugged and took her brothers hand it was an old habit that had developed when they where children. "Lets go."

Pietro lead the way back to there home village which was within walking distance of the hydra base. "We'll need a place to stay." he glanced at all the empty run down buildings. "Are we going to be there long?" he glanced at them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2015, 09:52 PM

((lol okay.....XD i had a moment there where my brasin went kinky))

Sen walked behinde the two of them her mind wandering,she looked around the town ,smiling a bit.Then looked arond.'im sure well find somwhere to stay,as for how long...thats another story...i don't think we'll be here long,a day or two maybe a bit more",she smiled a bit ."anyine hungry?"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-12-2015, 10:18 PM

((XD))
"I'm starving." Pietro grinned at Sen as his stomach grumbled. "I do have a fast metabolism after all." he chuckled lightly it was something one of the Hydra men had said a lot. "Let's steal something to eat." He was gone and back in a flash three fancy meals from the restaurant in hand.

Wanda blinked then smiled at her brother. "Thanks Pietro." she chose one of the plates.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2015, 10:45 PM

"you have to be careful",she said gently taking a plate."thank you though",she said smiling softly at him.Doing her best not to blush.She sat down ona broken wall and started to munch.Sighing happily at the warm taste of the food.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-12-2015, 11:05 PM

"Please like anything could catch me. I have even out run a cheetah once." Pietro chuckled at the memory. "That poor thing was so confused by me passing it."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-12-2015, 11:18 PM

Sen smiled."of that I have no doubt",she said softly."but are you bullet proof?",she asked softly.Her eyes flickerign."plus we should keep a low profile",she said looking to Wanda for some support.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-13-2015, 12:44 AM

"No but I run faster then bullets." Pietro grunted as Wanda hit him upside the head with the empty plate. "Ow!" he scowled at her frowning.

"I didn't see you out run that." Wanda smirked. "We must keep a low profile if the Avengers find us before the man does are revenge will be taken from us."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2015, 12:59 AM

Sen gave a giggle.She adored Wanda,she was a good friend,a little off track,but a good friend.She and Pietro had saved her form some thugs when she had first come here,and when they saw what powers she had, they didnt lock her up like Furry wanted to do.Over the past few months she had found herself falling inlove with Pietro,though she was to nervous to tell him.She leaned back looking up at the sky smiling softly.

-----Mean While----

Steve smiled as he and Bruce left the office while Jarvise started to run the figures on Ultron."this time,were close",he said to hismelf.They could finally end this,then hir friends would be safe,he took a breath as he exited a elevator and joined teh party down stairs.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-13-2015, 01:33 AM

Steve and the others where getting the party laughing at something Clint had said. All to soon thought the party was over and they sat talking about Mjölnir. "But, it's a trick!" Clint said with a smirk. Thor shook his head "No, no, it's much more than that." Clint snorted a little "Ah, "whosoever be he worthy shall haveth the power!" Whatever man! It's a trick." Thor resisted the urge to roll his eyes "Well please, be my guest.'' the others egged him on while Tony smirked. "Clint, you've had a tough week, we won't hold it against you if you can't get it up."Clint struggled to lift the hammer grunting with the effort. "And I still don't know how you do it."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-13-2015, 01:37 AM

Tony laughed a bit and grabbed his Iron man glove."see,this is hw its done",he said grabbing it and struggeled to try and lift it,evenwith the lttle jet on the glove trying to give him extra lift

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-13-2015, 02:54 AM

When he failed it fell to Steve who budged it a little but no one but Thor noticed who looked relieved when he couldn't lift it either. "The answer is simple non of you are worthy." Thor smirked lifting the hammer blinking as a robot entered the room talking and walking on it's on. "how could any of you be worthy?" It said.