IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-20-2015, 04:14 AM

Within two hours Steve and Tony arrived just outsdie a wearhouse.

"Old ,abbandned,and right off a shipping peer,why am i not surprised",Steve said huffing

Tony shrugged."Villians thease days,so predictable",he said camly.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-21-2015, 12:31 AM

Clint arrived soon after and set his jaw. "Lets do this." he took a deep breath and headed for the building. He would rescue his friend if it killed him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2015, 01:13 AM

Iron Man looked to Steve."you heard him",he said looking thebuilding over."I'll check up top",he said flying up to the roof.

Steve wa;lked with Clint staying on alert.Stopping at teh door her gave a small smirk."think we should knock?"[COLOR="lightseagreen"]

Last edited by IchirusVampireGirl; 11-21-2015 at 01:19 AM..

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-21-2015, 02:52 AM

"Sure." Clint kicked the door down. "Knock knock." he smirked and entered bow and arrow at the ready. "Come out to play." he whispered slowly edging in. Nat was close behind him a flashlight in one hand her gun in the other.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2015, 03:02 AM

Steve gave a small nod."good knock",he said going in and slowly looked arround.Near the back,he heard yelling,a splash and then there was a few mnets of sience,then a clicking noices."you know,just once i would love fo them to choose the easy way",he then shieldes his frioedns as the gun fire started and grwled a bit."Stark, now would be nice for you to jopin us!"

Just then Tony came flying in blasting at the men fiering at the team."Agent Barton,you and window go ahead,they threw somthing into teh water.human sized.....and by they i mena Hydra...."

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-21-2015, 03:45 AM

"Come on Widow." Clint raced off letting arrows fly as he ran it was hard but he managed when they reached the water he scanned it looking for his friend while Nat covered him.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2015, 04:00 AM

"I wonder how long she can hold her breath while tied to a wight",came the familiar voice of the Swordsmen form a levle above them as he stared into the water."she should no better then to double cross me by now"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-21-2015, 03:10 PM

Clint glared then collapsed his bow he took a breath and dove into the water knowing that Nat could handle herself. He swam along the bottom searching for her ignoring the fight above.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-21-2015, 06:25 PM

The Swords Man smirked watching him go,and looked to Natasha raising an eyebrow at her intrigued.

--

Kiki was indeed at the bottom ,tied down to a weight ,she was stillawake at th momnet tying to hold her breath while she tried to get free

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-22-2015, 01:02 AM

Nat was examining him eyes taking in everything until she shot a bullet aiming to miss she wanted to see what he could do.

Clint found Kiki and struggled with the bonds using his arrows and daggers to help him till with a great push he got her to the surface coughing out water.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-22-2015, 01:57 AM

The swordsman didt flinch."oh, i can see why Clint likes you",he then looked to the water as cLINT AND kIKI BROKE THE SURFACE OF THE WATER."HUH,TEN MINUTES",HE SAID REFURING HOW LONG SHE HAD BEEN ABLE TO HOLD HER BREATH.THE LOOKED AS A FEW OF HISMEN CAME RUNNING IN."KILL THEM IF YOU WANT",HE SAID EXITING THROUGH A DOOR.,

Kiki gahsped as she came to the surface and coughed,glad for the air.She took a few moments to get her breathing under control,she looked to Clint ,eyes beyond relieved."Your okay...",she said softly,glad that he and his friend,hadnt been hurt when the door was ripped off the jet.She then looked to the docks as the men apeared gyuns drawn."crud",she said softly

Just as the men got ready to fire,Steves sheild came wizing into the room and took most of them out,Tony finishing off the rest,

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-22-2015, 10:14 PM

"I'm fine." Clint smiled then blinked as Steve and Tony took out the men. "Helps when you have super hero friends." he chuckled handing her up to Nat who pulled Kiki up next to her then used one of his arrows to join them. "Never mess with the Avengers." he grinned standing between Nat and Tony.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-22-2015, 10:30 PM

Kiki gave a thankful smile to Nat,then watched Clint get out.Looking between him and Nat.Looking to Tont and Steve ,she gave them a smll nod.

Tony looked to the water."so how did you hold your breath for that long?".he asked curious.

Kiki blinked."oh,well,back in the circus it was a trick i had been working on ...an escape artist,and type rope walker"

Steve looked to her."escape aist?"

Kiki smiled."you don't have to worry, i know i have to go to jail, it'll be nice not to be running from the law anymore...'

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-22-2015, 11:16 PM

"Don't worry it won't be a long stay." Clint promised. "I'll call Bella and have her begin sugaring up to Fury." he hugged Kiki. "I missed you Kiki." he whispered in her ear. "I'm so glad your alright."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-22-2015, 11:29 PM

Tony blinked and smerked.'lets get going...we inturupted Steves date"

Steve had looked away from Clint and Kiki.Then gave a glare to Tony."it was just coffee"

Kiki blinked a bit,while she trusted Clint,she douted she would get out of the jail anytime soon.Then felt her face heat up at his hug.It had been years since she had felt the warmth of his hug.She was glad that she still coulnt read him.smiling softly she carefully hugged him back."I missed you too",she whispered back.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-22-2015, 11:52 PM

"Lets head back you'll love Bella she doesn't judge." Clint took hold of her arm then looked to Steve smirking a little. "just coffee huh?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-22-2015, 11:57 PM

Stve huffed and started walking."lets go....before we attrack anyone"

Kiki smiled slightly and then started walking with Clint falling silent.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-23-2015, 12:25 AM

Clint chuckled softly and lead the way to the quinjet pausing. "Your friend isn't going to ruin this jet is he?" he looked to Kiki with a slight frown.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-23-2015, 12:27 AM

Kiki frowned."i really hope not, i didn't know he would ruin the other one",she said sotly.

Steve looked to them."I'll fly,Clint can keep an eye on you..."

Tony smirked.'aw so romantic"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:04 AM

Clint gave Tony a withering look. "You sure Cap?" he looked at Steve opening the hatch to the quinet. "it's fine Kiki I know you didn't know just want to make sure." he smiled at her.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-23-2015, 01:18 AM

Steve looked to him."what you dont trust my flying?",he asked frowning.

Kiki smiled a bit,then looked to Clint."go ahead and fliy Clint",she said softly and flopped into a seat sighing.

Tont looked to Steve and then Clint.He didnt get it."looks like your sitting out Steve"

Steve huffed and sat down blinking at Kiki wh had fallen asleep.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-23-2015, 01:36 AM

"no that's not it at all Steve...I just didn't know you knew how to fly the quinjet." Clint sighed. "you can drive Cap I need a nap."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-23-2015, 01:41 AM

"HEY IV'E BEEN PRACTICEING",sTEVE SAID GRINNNING AND GOT UP SITTING DOWN HE STARTED UP THE JET

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 11-23-2015, 02:27 AM

Clint smiled softly then sat next to Kiki reaching over he took her hand and rested wondering what Fury would have to say. He hoped Bella could convince Fury to let Kiki do what Nat did.

Bella meanwhile was just at the tower taking a deep breath she dialed Fury a smile on her face as the man picked up. She shifted in her seat and explained what had happened keeping her fingers crossed that Clint could have his friend by his side.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 11-23-2015, 02:35 AM

Steve smiled a bit and slowly took off,heading for home."so,Stark,what about your car?"

Tony smiled."It will drive its self back,and a hologram will show me driving so we should be fine",he said glad to be in his normal clothse again.

Kiki blinked awake at the sudden aming of her hand turning her head she felt her cheeks heating p at Clints hand holding hers.Though she siled softly and closed her eyes agaih