IchirusVampireGirl
Seeker of Dankness, Defender of ...
Send a message via MSN to IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-02-2016, 03:36 AM

Name: Sen Misa
Quick Bio: Sen has come from somwhere in the far future,more liek escaped.Seh used her poweres to erase all memories of her being a mutant,she had a spilt personality. But luckily the "Dark side" of her is locked away.
Powers: (that she has but does not remember)
.Pekineses
.Elemental
.Teleportation
.Time Travel-hard to use-
Aperances:
Normal:

Xmen:

Name: Kyle Richard
Gen: Male
Quick Bio: Kyle is a distant relative of Charels Xsavier,he has just learned that he has powers.So h relunctantly had came to the insatute,but still is attending his college. Recently he and Chares foiund a girl who Charels senses that she is a mutant,though she has yet to show any sign of being one.
Powers: Fire and Ice
Superherp Name: ?? still thinking of one to call hinsel

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-04-2016, 02:48 AM

Name: Lorinda
Quick Bio: Lori has lived with the X-men since she was little. She doesn't remember her parents so she's not sure how she got her powers.
Powers: Chaos magic
Superhero name: Crescent
Picture:

X-men:

Name: Calcifer
Quick bio:
Power: Power augmentation, Invisibility, Superhuman strength
Superhero name:
Picture:

Last edited by finx15; 05-04-2016 at 03:06 AM..

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-04-2016, 03:06 AM

Kyle sighed softly."come on Sen,Exsavier isn't paying for your schooling just so you can skip on your first day",he gruemebed and leaned back in his car.It had just been over a year since he and the Professor had come across this girl,wondering around with no memory of wo she was. The professor said she was a mutant. But she had shown no sign of being one.And keeping the instatute's true purpose a secret from the hole world was hard enough. Now with a girl who thinks she normal living there?

Sen frowne \d coming out she paused at a mirror frowning at her hair.Then again Kyle had white har.Was this really normal?Shaking her head she headed for Kyles jeep,staying quite.

Kyle sighed."you know you'll have to talk sooner or lator",she said hopping in and drove to the local college

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2016, 03:07 AM

Cal was already at school wondering what the day would bring. He smiled at Lori who was sitting near him looking completely bored and ready to home already. "Come on Lori I'm sure we'll get a call." he nudged her.

Lori gave him a look and went back to staring into space. She hated that she had to babysit the professors kid and the new girl they had found. She would rather be learning from the teachers at the Xaviers school.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-05-2016, 03:24 AM

Kyle sighed a little as tehy pulled up to the school looking around."Cal and Lori should be here to,so try not to cause trouble",he said heading for teh school leving the girl to find ehr own way around

Sen watched Kykle go then sighed also heading inside.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-05-2016, 09:10 PM

Lori looked up and smiled at the two of them. She winked at the new girl and studied her pencil making it spin around laughing when Cal frowned at her. "Lighten up no one notices." she rolled her eyes. "Even if they did it's not like they would believe what they saw."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2016, 01:26 AM

Kyle grinned."she does have a point"

Sen blinked watching Lori and smiled softly.Thease students really were gifted.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-06-2016, 02:37 AM

Cal sighed softly. "Honestly you should more careful. You never know who could be looking for us." he ducked as Lori made the pen fly at him. "Oh very mature." he pouted.

"I've never claimed to be mature." Lori smirked a little and got her pen back just before the teacher walked in. "Good morning class." she greeted as she started the class.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2016, 03:08 AM

Kyke laughed a bit."nice",he said to Lori

Sensmiled then looked forwared as the teacher came in and got right down to work.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-06-2016, 08:25 PM

Lori shrugged a little and went back to looking bored.

Cal rolled his eyes and started to take notes smiling at the new girl.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2016, 08:46 PM

Kyle blinked a little but smiled looking forwad.

Sen blinked feeling eyes on her ,she looked to Cal and gave a small smile of her own.

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-06-2016, 11:02 PM

Cal focused on the teacher working hard. By the time there first break came he was getting tired. "College is hard." he sighed.

"Why do you think I don't come often?" Lori raised her eyebrow and smirked.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-06-2016, 11:06 PM

"Hard and boring",Kyle added looking to Lori."i wish we didn't have to come"

Sen closed her books and streahed sighing a bit

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-07-2016, 12:33 AM

"your the one who wanted to be here." Lori reminded him. "Not me. I'm just here to help if you need it." she sniffed. "I would rather be home asleep."

Cal rolled his eyes. "Do you want me to show you around while these two argue?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-07-2016, 12:40 AM

Kyle frowned."I dodn't want to be here,im ere because theProfessor wanted me to keep an eye out for miss silent over there"

Sen glanced at Lori and Kyle then looked to Cal and nodded shyly

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2016, 10:10 PM

"Then why am I here babysitting you?" Lori snorted a little. "Why doesn't he just ask her to join the group and get this over with?"

"Sorry about them. You'll get use to it. Lori's really nice, she just gets bored easily." Cal smiled. "you know I don't bite right?"

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-08-2016, 10:52 PM

Kyle frowned."causce according to the professor she dioesnt remmeber abot being like us....",he huffed.

Sen smiled a little and nodded.She went to talk but blinked as a crowed aof students passed them ,a few of them cutting inbetween the two of them

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-08-2016, 11:52 PM

Cal watched them go frowning a little. "That was kind of random." he slipped back toward her. "Not to be unexpected though since there are a lot of kids."

"that's...unfortunate." Lori sighed. "So where stuck watching her for lord knows how long."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-08-2016, 11:58 PM

Kyle nodded.'though he thinks she could remember soon.....said she's been having dreams",he said frowning.

Sen blinked but nodded.Èyeah,i guessÈ,she said shyly

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-09-2016, 01:03 AM

"Good. The less time we spend her the better." Lori sniffed a little then used her powers to take his stuff. "Come on." she hurried off to there next class smirking a little.

"Hey you spoke." Cal grinned pausing to wave to a girl. He had gloves over his hand to protect people from the powers he possessed.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-09-2016, 01:06 AM

Kyle nodded then blinekd when she took his stuff."hey",he grinned and gave chace.

Sen frowned."isthat a bad thing?",she said a little more quitekly then looked up to the girl he waved

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-09-2016, 02:03 AM

"No but Kyle said you hadn't spoken yet." Cal smiled at her and lead the way. "I'm glad you spoke to me. Name's Calcifer, Cal for short. How about you?"

Lori laughed and took the books into her arms race threw the halls and around there fellow students who frowned at them.

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-09-2016, 02:19 AM

Kyle gave a laugh as he gave chace smirking a bit

Sen frowned."didn't have much to say',she blushed a bit."My names Sen"

finx15
Queen Phoenix trainer.

Old 05-09-2016, 04:32 PM

Lori raced past Cal and Sen smirking at them. "Meet you there." she headed down the hall and swerved into there next class.

"I would say she's weird but I'm to use to it." Cal rolled his eyes a little. "You OK? She tends to not watch where she's going."

IchirusVampireGirl

Old 05-09-2016, 05:23 PM

Kyle raced past them a few moments later.

Sent blinked after them but smiled."I'm fine"