~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-26-2013, 05:55 AM

((Lol big dick. it's okay, though. Wolfie has plenty of other trivia to pull out at random times!!))

Todd, normally pretty laid back, looked his twin straight in the eye and spoke sternly. "Zafina, after what just happened, I have a right to know what's going on. I know I can't force you to talk, but we've never kept secrets from each other before. I don't want to start now. You can't honestly think I'd let it go that easily." He said, eyes narrowed. "I already have some idea which uncle is helping you. Not many of them would study something like that. And if you recall, I started my life using small mind magic to communicate. Zafffy, you couldn't possibly think I would tell anyone? That's why I brought you here. I can even help, if you wanted." He added. Though he didn't show it, Todd was secretly terrified of growing apart from his sister. He would do anything for her, even though he knew that someday she would probably close herself off from him. he just hadn't expected that day to come so soon.

Andraus
Most shy away from conflict. I e...

Old 09-26-2013, 07:22 PM

Zafina sighed. "It's mind Magic, obviously. When I turned 12, I started to remember our mind-magic battle, the first one we had. I then began to look for way's to study it. Uncle Beezlebub, The one that helped Prevent Auntie Rosemary's Demon and angel blood fighting, offered to help me study it. He had books on the subject, which I read almost every night. "She said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-27-2013, 03:42 AM

Todd sighed and put his hands in his pockets. "That's who I figured it was. You know, I had forgotten about that battle. If we're both capable of mind magic, how come mom and dad won't let us use it? What have you read about it?" He asked, now curious as to why it was forbidden.

Andraus

Old 09-27-2013, 03:58 AM

" To understand Mind Magic, you have to go far back, back to the time of the Caos." She said. Caos were said to have been beings of unimaginable power, created by man to fight against The forces of Chaos. It was rumored that God was a Caos, but that history was long since lost. " Mind magic was used against the Chaos, and in some stories, was the only reason we defeated Kal sherok, a Chaos Titan" she said

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-27-2013, 05:35 AM

Todd nodded. "Okay, that makes sense. But it doesn't explain why we're forbidden to use it. Is it dangerous? Is it because we're half breeds? How are we able to use it in the first place?" he asked. He had so many questions now, and he couldn't figure out just how to ask them all. The idea of this power was both exciting and terrifying, and he wondered how they had both come so easily into it as toddlers. As far as they knew, neither of their parents could use it.

Andraus

Old 09-29-2013, 07:00 PM

"Okay, Follow along with me, I'll try to explain this in layman's terms. "She said, obviously agitated that the main picture was had not already occurred on Todd. "Mind Magic has the power to Kill a Titan. In any book you read, Titan's are said to be Immortal, God's even. Imagine something like that in the hands of two Young people, Half-breeds too, like us, and a world bent on Chaos. Put two and two together." She said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 09-30-2013, 04:43 AM

Todd rocked back on his heels and exhaled, as if he'd been hit. "Wow. Okay. I admit I should have figured that out, but give me a bit of a break, Zaffy. I haven't been studying this since we were twelve, like you. Until now, I knew next to nothing about it. Still, don't you think it's odd that the two of us have it? It's the kind of thing you read in books, where the hero has some great destiny and whatever. It's crazy." He said.

Andraus

Old 09-30-2013, 04:51 AM

"Uncle Beelzebub believes that we will wage war on each other, due to conflicting Ideals. "She said to him.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-01-2013, 04:33 AM

Todd looked appalled. "W-what? He thinks we'll...no! I wouldn't fight you, Zaffy! I mean, sure, we have our differences, and we argue, but war? We're yin and yang. you can't have one without the other. I don't want to fight you." He said passionately.

Andraus

Old 10-01-2013, 05:10 PM

"Yes, but don't we have an arguement over ideals, morality, and dignity daily?"she said " Beelzebub believes that I will start a war to support my beliefs, and he's right, I would. The thought of going against you breaks my heart, baby brother, but I will support what I believe in "she said, sounded conflicted

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-02-2013, 05:07 AM

Todd looked hurt and confused. "Of course we argue. It's fun to debate, just to get someone else's point of view. Half the time I understand your standpoint, I just play devil's advocate." He said, then sighed. "It's well known that either of us would fight for our beliefs. It's who we are. But against one another? I...I would fight for what I think is right, but to fight you goes against everything I know...I'm not sure I would be able to fight you. It would kill me." He said, then looked up at her. He grinned, just a little. "I was born first and you know it." He said, though truly their parents had refused to tell them which had been born first. They believed it would avoid the trouble of one twin feeling superior. They still teased each other over it, often switching which would be the older twin that day.

Andraus

Old 10-03-2013, 12:07 AM

Just then, as if a sending from the God's, Asmodeus appeared. Over time, his hair had grown longer, and he got slightly long in tooth, but he was still a powerful Demon Prince. "You two! Glad I found you! Come with me, I got a Birth-day Surprise for you.....well, Early birthday surprise. When it is, again?" he asked.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-04-2013, 04:43 AM

((He kind of can't appear without Todd's permission. Wolfie stated that already.))

Todd felt an immense presence trying to enter limbo, and quickly opened the gate to allow their uncle in. He appeared and, as usual, had forgotten when their birthday was. Todd sighed. "Our birthday is in two weeks, uncle Asmodeus." He said, though he was smiling. It was nothing new, and slightly endearing. "So, this surprise, it isn't like last year, is it?" He teased, remembering that the year before, their uncle had set them up on dates- much to their mother's fury. The poor man must have been deaf for a week after that particular screaming match. Of course, he always did like to needle their mother, and his favorite way was by giving them gifts she didn't approve of.

Andraus

Old 10-04-2013, 08:08 PM

"nope, it's better. "he said, smiling at the Memory. "I finally made all the arrangements, and got everything in Order : Mineko, The Nephilim Forge-Master, Has agreed to forge you both weapons of your own. However, you cannot pick what you want : She will size you up, and determine what you'll have. "she said.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-05-2013, 04:14 AM

Todd's jaw dropped. For a moment, he was stunned, then he jumped up and yelled triumphantly. "YES!!! Zafina, it's finally gonna happen! We get our own tailor-made weapons!" He shouted, hugging his twin happily. It was as if talking about it earlier had made it happen. "What do you think you'll get, Zaffy? You strike me as a spiked whip type of girl." He teased.

Andraus

Old 10-05-2013, 04:48 AM

Leading the two excited Children through a Portal, they found Mineko's Forge. Demons were working to the Bone, to practice the Art of working on the Abyssal Forge. The Abyssal Forge, a Long prided Artifact of the Nephilim and their greatest achievement, was forged atop the Roots of Tree of Life. It drew power from everything that existed in the world, crafting Miracles only the Masters could make. Mineko was training these demons in the practice, hoping to revive her family's Art.

Mineko Then appeared before them. She wasted no time with Pleasantries, as she was obviously busy. She Lifted both their arm's up, and had them spread their legs. Her eyes were piercing, scanning them. Her first was Todd. "Hmm.....Above Average Height, Above Average Cardio, and Above Average Strength. Sentinel ability's, Dormant but Exceptional. "she said. She then sized up Zafina. ".....Your Definitely twins, your basically the same........However, Your Sentinel ability's are not dormant. "she said. She then flew up, and got to work.

When she struck the Anvil of the Forge, You could *feel* the power of the World bending to it's whim, flooding into the Weapons. The Works of the Abyssal Forge included War's Long-sword, Conquest's Bow, Death's Scythe, and the Abyssal Armor. Mineko Then Raised up, and flew down to Zafina. "As per Custom, The Lady goes first.......I present to you with the Renegade's Fangs. "She said, holding a Case up to Zafina. She opened the Case, and Revealed Two Forearm Blades. She then Returned to her Forge.

The Powers felt different, as if drawing from Eden itself. When Mineko Returned, She handed the Case to Todd, for him to open. "To you, I present to you, the 'Reapers Rose'."She said. "I give you these gift's, forged in the Foundry of my Fore-fathers. May they serve you well. "she said.

(~Wild Spirit Wolf~: I'll let you chose what your weapon is)

Last edited by Andraus; 10-09-2013 at 02:11 AM..

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-05-2013, 05:58 AM

((Andraus: Whoa, whoa, wait a minute!! Why is her strength "exceptional" and his only "above average?" It should be the other way around, since physically men are superior to women. Same with the cardio! WTF are you doing?))

Last edited by ~Wild Spirit Wolf~; 10-05-2013 at 06:06 AM..

Andraus

Old 10-06-2013, 12:37 AM

(Just a note, I'm not going to get into this argument with you, because Even 'I' don't understand why we are in the first place, so I'm just going to take that bit out altogether.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-07-2013, 04:10 AM

((NO! Don't take it out, just change it you jerk-face!! Just stop trying to make your characters superior!!!!))

Andraus

Old 10-07-2013, 07:09 PM

(There. I wrote that your powers were dormant, since your guy has not used them in awhile. )

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-08-2013, 06:29 AM

((Thank you. Now change the name of the weapon to "Reaper's Rose" please. Wolfie has a specific idea of what weapon she wants.))

Todd looked around, amazed and slightly frightened. Seeing the amazing things being done, he felt very small. When the master forger, Mineko, seized them up, Todd found himself blushing. She had so clearly pinpointed that he hadn't used his more mystical powers. Other than transforming into his fox form, he never used any kind of magic. He watched, amazed as the woman did her work. He couldn't help but smile at the weapon presented to his sister. It worked well for her. Next, the woman handed him a case containing his weapon. He opened it carefully to reveal a double bladed scythe. He gasped softly and removed the weapon from it's case. It was taller than him, and a little bit heavy, but perfect for his size. The shaft was decorated with a pattern of thorns, as if it were the stem of a rose. Each blade had been etched with a rose pattern that made the weapon both beautiful and deadly. "It's amazing. I can feel it resonating with me...like a part of me." He said, awed.

Andraus

Old 10-09-2013, 02:16 AM

Zafina was doting upon her gift. They were not only flexible, they were retractable. However, though Flexible they may be, trying to hit them was a bad idea. They were strong enough to break most metals. She also loved the Name "The Fangs of a Renegade.....Fits, I think. "she said, retracting them.

"I have something else to offer to you two. "Mineko said. "My father forged two Sets of armor, made for War and Combat. I no longer use them, so I'm willing to give them to you......for the Price of 100 Human Souls. "she said. Human Souls were a currency to Nephilim. It was unclear to what they did with them, but there was speculation. One was said that they used them in place of coal, firing up the Abyssal Forge. Others say it was were they gained their indomitable power. However, there was little proof of such, and said deals were quite common.

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-09-2013, 03:59 AM

Todd looked up, amazed. Armor? Actual armor forged by the masters? However. Human souls...biting his lip, Todd nodded. "Actually, I think I can pay that. For both of us, if Zaffy will let me." He turned to his sister. "Will you let me do that for you? as a birthday present." He said with his signature smile.

Andraus

Old 10-09-2013, 04:11 AM

"If you will let me do the same" Zafina said, grinning at her brother. She then held up a small, wisp looking flask " here is 50 souls here " she said

~Wild Spirit Wolf~
H0i!!

Old 10-10-2013, 04:05 AM

Todd grinned. It cancelled out the gift if they did the same thing for each other, but it was something they did all the time. "All right, then." He said, and took a small glass ball out of his pocket. "There are two hundred in here. Fifty of them towards this gift." he said.