Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-22-2007, 05:45 PM

I was considering an inner conch actually! I love how they look! But I don't know what place would do it around here. I just know of normal ear piercing places. xD

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-22-2007, 05:47 PM

x3 I love how inner conch piercings look too.

Maybe go into a Piercing salon and ask a piercer about placements for it.

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-22-2007, 05:50 PM

I think I might do. My friends wanted to come with me because I mentioned it the other day. They like piercings xD One has a neck piercing.

teh caustic
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-22-2007, 06:23 PM

Yeah, industrials look great I think ^^ And inner conch piercings too. I've had a friend recommend a few piercing places to me, so I will have to go check them out sometime.

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:07 AM

Sweet, make sure one of them brings a camera, pictures-while-being-pierced are so fun! xD and amusing.

Oh yeah, definitely make sure you are getting pierced at great places. I already know where I am going, I've gotten pierced at the salon a few times.
Edit -

I got my tragus piercings done a few days ago! The right side hurt [a lot!], but the left didn't hurt at all.
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...tragusleft.jpg
http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y24...ragusright.jpg

Queen Demon
(^._.^)ノ

Old 12-26-2007, 04:25 AM

I got my tonuge , eyebrows , belly button periced. Oh yeah , sorry about coming out of nowhere like that xP. I got my tonuge , eyebrows , belly button periced at a great salon. It barley hurt for me but I was alway's the strong one in my family , so is my mom thought. It hurt when I got my tounge periced.

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:12 PM

The pain of it goes away quickly. So piercings are still worth the pain.

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-26-2007, 04:15 PM

Hiya Pickles!
I love all your piercings .. I wish I dared to get more than I have xD
How was your christmas? <333

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:22 PM

Hai hai Spring!!
x3 Aw, if you want something bad enough, you'll find the courage to do it.

It helps to find a piercer that you are absolutely comfortable with. The guy that did my traguses, is the best guy ever! He pierced my vertical industrial a while back, and now he's the only one I will ever get pierced by. He'll be doing my next vertical industrial after the traguses heal [he made fun of my 'tiny' traguses], so yeah, that's my advice. If you find a piercer you are comfortable with, stick with them XD

My Christmas was fine, it felt like every other day, but in a good way. How was yours?

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-26-2007, 04:30 PM

I'm sure I will eventually xD I don't get piercings often enough to find someone who I'd be comfortable with. But when I got the top of my ear pierced, I was really scared and the guy that did it was trying to be funny but it wasn't working with me >.<

My christmas kind of felt that way too. I just like seeing my pile of presents on the desk and then I realise it's christmas .. well was xDD

Pickles
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 12-26-2007, 04:36 PM

[I get pierced every 10 months or so] XD

D; Bring someone with you and hold their hand?x3 I do that as well.

xD I got a hat for Christmas.

I think unless you are completely into Holidays, or you have little Children, holidays don't feel so special as you get older, doesn't hold the same 'magic'.