View Poll Results: how nice are you to noobs?
grrr... dumb noob go read a faq 42 18.83%
awww aren't you cute? you look so lost 190 85.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Fiziali
Fizi, Fizgig, Fizpop, ...(insert...

Old 11-09-2008, 05:58 AM

Ahh, I did enjoy the event, but I think I would have enjoyed it more if I could have spent more time here socializing. I've had the Pudao since it first came out, else I don't think I would have ever been able to get it, hehe. I guess I was one of the lucky few to be around at that time. If I didn't love it so much, I would actually consider selling it now that it's value is so high.

I was really surprised when I came back after a long hiatus, to find that both it and my fan had appreciated so much in value. I love the fan too, but I did decide to give that one up, and got many wonderful items I had missed out on in it's place. I'll be quite surprised though, if I ever get lucky enough to get another fan to replace the one I gave up, but I have no regrets in giving it up.

Veelana
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2008, 06:27 AM

I have a spare pair of viola fairy wings - can you afford to buy at the moment?

Bound Birdie
Mistress of Mischief and Mayhem

Old 11-09-2008, 08:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiziali View Post
Ahh, I did enjoy the event, but I think I would have enjoyed it more if I could have spent more time here socializing. I've had the Pudao since it first came out, else I don't think I would have ever been able to get it, hehe. I guess I was one of the lucky few to be around at that time. If I didn't love it so much, I would actually consider selling it now that it's value is so high.

I was really surprised when I came back after a long hiatus, to find that both it and my fan had appreciated so much in value. I love the fan too, but I did decide to give that one up, and got many wonderful items I had missed out on in it's place. I'll be quite surprised though, if I ever get lucky enough to get another fan to replace the one I gave up, but I have no regrets in giving it up.
Is that why I never saw on that thread!
You are very lucky to be on at the very start. Hang on to Anything that you have for at lest a year or so. You'll be amazed. On gaia I bought my demon horns fro 900g and now there 150k I will still never sell them but it is a bit mind boggling what inflation really does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veelana View Post
I have a spare pair of viola fairy wings - can you afford to buy at the moment?
lol you probably posted right after I was sent the trade. Sorry I didn't see it sooner? Do you have anything else for sale? I'd be happy to stop buy your store!

Veelana
⊙ω⊙

Old 11-09-2008, 11:12 AM

oh...
Good for you that you got the wings :-)
I don't have a shop, sorry... but some commons. Not a lot of purple, though...

`Kitami
The girl with kaleidoscope eyes.
Send a message via MSN to `Kitami

Old 11-10-2008, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shosho View Post
haven't been here for awhile~ hope you're doing well, birdie~ *3* <3 and you, too, kita!
I need to go to your exchange thread. xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound Birdie View Post
It is TO! (how do you do it?) lol
I love that sig btw
XD Years of training? :lol:
And thank you. ^.^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bound Birdie View Post
Is that why I never saw on that thread!
You are very lucky to be on at the very start. Hang on to Anything that you have for at lest a year or so. You'll be amazed. On gaia I bought my demon horns fro 900g and now there 150k I will still never sell them but it is a bit mind boggling what inflation really does.

lol you probably posted right after I was sent the trade. Sorry I didn't see it sooner? Do you have anything else for sale? I'd be happy to stop buy your store!
-coughs- Horns of the Demon are a LOT more than 150k! XD
-has been questing them for over a year-

Bound Birdie

Old 11-10-2008, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veelana View Post
oh...
Good for you that you got the wings :-)
I don't have a shop, sorry... but some commons. Not a lot of purple, though...
Well I'm not really that picky did you see how long the commons list is?

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
XD Years of training? :lol:
And thank you. ^.^
-coughs- Horns of the Demon are a LOT more than 150k! XD
-has been questing them for over a year-
lol I need to take that training >.< You're very welcome.
Really ... I guess it has been a bit since I did my worth calculation. Now I'm all curious. How much are they?

`Kitami

Old 11-11-2008, 04:30 AM

xD If you aren't sitting down, you might want to. lol
Lowest horns of the demon in the market place right now is 1,610,000g. o.o

I wish they were just 150k. Then I could finally afford to replace the pair that I lost. XD
But that isn't happening. :lol:

random crunky
Dead Account Holder

Old 11-11-2008, 04:50 AM

*pokes Birdie* ^_^

Bound Birdie

Old 11-11-2008, 09:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by `Kitami View Post
xD If you aren't sitting down, you might want to. lol
Lowest horns of the demon in the market place right now is 1,610,000g. o.o

I wish they were just 150k. Then I could finally afford to replace the pair that I lost. XD
But that isn't happening. :lol:
O.O damn I AM a millionaire.
You lost a pair? How? I've been hacked once and I still got them back... it took a LONG while for gaia to process the report but I DID get 100% of my items back.

The kid was INSANE about it. He hacked into one of my friends accounts and sent a pm to me asking something about the Zomg well before it was in testing and it was at BETABATTLE.GAIAONLINE.COM and being that it still had gaia's real name in it I was caught of guard...T.T
Quote:
Originally Posted by random crunky View Post
*pokes Birdie* ^_^
Ello

Fiziali

Old 11-12-2008, 02:50 AM

Wow, that's pretty scary. I used to play WoW and about two years ago I got hacked there...even though it was only a game and not something real important, I still felt very violated by it. Blizzard took two months to replace my stuff, but I got everything back that was taken, and then some. I got to keep the gold that the hackers didn't get a chance to transfer off the account before Blizzard froze it, lol, so that was nice.

I don't get too many duplicate items, so I pretty much keep everything I get anyways, and I think the only CI I have ever gotten two of is the Chakram, which I'm holding onto the second one for a while and see what it does. I have high hopes for it inflating, hehe.

I still want to get a 2008 New years hairpin and a set of slippers and the halo, the scarf and scepter of order, replace my scepter of chaos, and I'll be happy with my collection of CI's/EI's.

As much as I'd love to have at least one of each CI, I don't relish the thought of paying an arm and a leg for the older ones, especially the crowns which I'm not particularly fond of anyways.

`Kitami

Old 11-12-2008, 07:17 AM

Birdie:: Hehe celebrate, for you are rich! ^.^

Meh...its a long story.
Condensed version- I joined Gaia in June 2004, originally. Demon Horns were my first DI, a donation from someone.
My real life friend also joined because we were moving away from each other, this was a way to keep in touch.
I collected every DI. It was a thing. I had also started questing an OMG shortly before I left.
My computer crashed in March of 2005, but I kept online sort of using the school computer.
When school was out in May, I had to go on what was supposed to be a temporary hiatus cause I had no other computer access. I gave her my password so she could keep going on my OMG quest for me and keep collecting the DIs. I trusted her A LOT. Besides, it was only supposed to be really temporary.

So in August of 2006, we finally get a new computer. =_=
I logged onto Gaia and everything was gone.
Not only was everything gone, but it was like I had never been there. I mean, it was telling me to open my registration email to begin playing. It was creepy as hell, like I'd walked through the Twilight Zone. :gonk:

So I made I new account in November, which is the one I still have but I'm inactive on...
In April (Maybe March?) of 2007 I found her email address and confronted her about it, and at first she pretended I got hacked, but then she owned up to it... ._.

So when I was active (Before I came here lol) I was questing my demon horns back. But they've honestly gotten so expensive now, and I'm so inactive, its never going to happen. I don't play there like at all anymore, so it really doesn't bother me though. ^.^

(Okay, that wasn't very condensed. Haha. xD)

Bound Birdie

Old 11-12-2008, 08:31 AM

@ everyone: It always violating to have someone touching your stuff when you're not okay with it. I logged in and I was naked... how much more violated can you be? I sent a choice words to the hacker and he replied with some rude retort about how quickly my OMG sold T.T. *shakes fist* I can't understand how little pixiles are SO important to people. Besides any account it goes to is going to get banned anyhow and they are never going to get to enjoy all the gold they stole :angry:
Anyways on to better stuffs:
I was extremely selective in the rares from before my time. I'm not really going to be ocd about getting them either. But if I can have two of every rare that comes out NOW. I just have to sit on these C/EI's for a bout 3 years and I'll be set >.<

I should buy some real stock with the way the economy is right now. :P

`Kitami

Old 11-12-2008, 09:23 PM

Lol birdie. xD

And yeah, I don't get how pixels are so important to people either. =_=
I play these games to make friends. And the items are pretty and great and everything, but I wouldn't give all the important stuff up just to have some more pixels.
But I guess some people see it differently, I dunno. ):

I'm glad you got all your stuff back though. ^.^

Bound Birdie

Old 11-12-2008, 10:18 PM

Well I was very detailed in my hack report, lots of screenshots and what not. So I guess items are important to me, but not enough to lose my friends here... or my art teachers >.<
but having a friend do it to me? I would beat some ass ... if it was a possibility at the time.

`Kitami

Old 11-14-2008, 04:30 AM

Its certainly a very betraying feeling. ><

Items are important, but not enough to sacrifice real people, like you said. :]

How are you doing today...uh tonight... Birdie? ^.^
I'm thinking about selling one of the commons I bought from Halloween but I dunno if anyone will buy it. xD

Bound Birdie

Old 11-14-2008, 06:59 AM

never know until you try >.<
or you can wait a while till there not as well new...

umm I'm alright tired from work but *shrug* what can you do?

`Kitami

Old 11-14-2008, 07:18 AM

Hehe I know but it just seems like my title of my exchange would look silly.

The Narcissistic Neko // {S} A Common :lol:

I guess I can go to other people's threads though instead of lurking in my own. :/ -being lazy lol-

Aww you said you work at a pharmacy right? So you're like on your feet the whole time you're at work huh? ><

Bound Birdie

Old 11-14-2008, 07:37 AM

yeah today actually I was up and down a ladder and dragging it all around the store with me...

`Kitami

Old 11-14-2008, 07:54 AM

Aww you poor thing! :<
I bet you are tired.

Bound Birdie

Old 11-14-2008, 08:00 AM

indeed... but the internet is here to keep me awake >.< I don't see why you don't just post it in your shop you don't have'ta post in you title....
and I'm lazy to go through others shops at the moment
>.<

Fiziali

Old 11-15-2008, 07:11 AM

I guess I got lucky with catching that my account was hacked so quickly. I was actually playing the game when the hacker hacked me, so that's how come I caught it so fast. It was just the way things happened with my account, I suspected a hacker before they had even changed my pwd, so I logged into my account management page and went to change the pwd real fast, but apparently they were doing the same thing right at that moment, and they beat me to it. So when I tried to change the pwd, it wouldn't let me, because they had logged me out, so it wouldn't recognize my new pwd since they had already changed it.

I contacted Blizzard right away and they were able to freeze the account before the hacker could finish what they were doing to my acct. Unfortunately, they had already stripped all my characters of everything vendorable and apparently sold it all off to get gold, then transferred the gold to another account. One character though had like 146 gold on her still, though she was completely stripped too, and as I said, I got to keep the gold even after everything was replaced.

The main character I was concerned about was my raiding character. She was dressed in epic rares, some irreplaceable because they were quest rewards which were not repeatable. One thing is for sure, they put a damper on my raiding for the two months I had to wait for Blizzard, lol. My guild was awesome though, and at least helped me replace her gear with stuff that at least made her somewhat viable while I waited on Blizzard, but she was definitely not geared for raiding at that time.

Oh well, it's in the past, and I'm just glad I caught it as quickly as I did, because Blizzard is known to refuse to replace things on accounts that have been hacked, simply because the people were not there to catch the hacking in time for Blizzard to have records of all the activity on the account. Once a weekly maintenance has been performed, they apparently have no record of anything from the previous week, or so they say.

God forbid you should go on vacation and come back to find everything is missing, lol, because you won't get any of it back then. They don't accept screenshots, say they can be altered. This is exactly what happened to another girl in my guild, and I felt so bad for her because Blizzard would not do anything for her, even though she told them she had screenshots of her inventory, her bank, etc from prior to the hacking, to prove everything she had. Never mind that her own guild could vouch for her as well...Blizzard didn't care.

`Kitami

Old 11-16-2008, 09:47 AM

Birdie:: I should I guess. I dunno, I don't really feel like editing anything to sell anything. -is sick- x_x

But maybe tomorrow if I feel better. They're those black thigh boots. The demonate ones or whatever. I bought the red ones and the black ones, and I guess I'm keeping the red ones because I wanna use them in a valentine's avi and so I'll just be buying them back later, but I really don't have any use for the black ones...

Fiz:: Aww I'd feel sorry for her too. D:
How come he helps some people and not others? That's not fair...

Bound Birdie

Old 11-16-2008, 11:21 AM

@Fiziali:
o.O wow. That sucks... only a week or so? after that there's no hope at all? That is a bitch >P . You are lucky that you were on then ... that would have been so upsetting..
Thats lame about the screen shots to. But honestly there are things that they could do (intricate backgrounds of inventories) that would make it much more difficult if they we so concerned. At lest it only took them 2 months to replace it. It took gaia almost half a YEAR...I had have the things I really cared about back... in fact I had JUST replaced my celestial wrap and then instead of having no gold at all I had 142k ... o.O and a pm with a mad doing the whole never give anyone you password message (as if anyone really is going to give there password to a stranger...) grrr.

@Kita: lol my dear are you trying to sell me something? :angel:

I sorry you'r sick... it must be going around my Russel is sick to :gonk:

`Kitami

Old 11-16-2008, 12:23 PM

Lol no. xD I was just saying what they were.

But if you want to buy them, you're more than welcome to. :lol:

Yeah, my mom's sick too, we have the same thing. All we want to do is sleep. x__x
The only reason I'm up now is because I literally slept all day yesterday. D:

Bound Birdie

Old 11-29-2008, 09:56 AM

*considers it*
I have been playing sooo much tetris I have quite the coin pile.... enough to buy the most expensive common on my list >.<
I'm glad I finally got over it ... I was using this nose tea pot thing that I poured water UP my nose with it... nasty as it was it helped me get over that crap with record time!