Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 02-17-2015, 03:20 AM

Pfft. I was on a podium convincing everyone of my innocence- and Howdy stepped up to defend me... and someone shot me.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

Old 02-17-2015, 03:21 AM

Quote:
The streets of Crimson City was utter chaos today. With the killers not yet found and more dead bodies appearing at night, the distressed citizens started flinging accusations with new fervor. An uprising politician, Wrymskyld, who had already been garnering distrust from the people stood at the podium today with the speech, attempting to convince the people of his innocence. In the middle of it all, Captain Howdy marched up the stage like a man with a mission and boldly incriminates Elirona, opening his file of extensive notes and slamming down logical claims one after another. Some folks were swayed by the man's passionate argument and started turning their suspicions towards the newly accused. While their attention were diverted, a shot rang out in the air. There was only enough time to see a brief expression of shock before Wrymskyld slumps down on the podium. Horrified screams and more scandalous gossip ended the events that day.

Wyrmskyld, Vanilla Townie, was lynched on Day 3!
Hehehe. :P

hummy
Little birdie ♥

Penpal

Old 02-17-2015, 03:21 AM

i'm so sad the game is over
Elirona and Wyrmskyld really had whitty banter

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2015, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapillonCameo View Post
I gave you popcorn, didn't I? You poor immaterial ghost!

PrincessKasumi, Longcat and I were the mafia in my game.

Was ours really that intense?
I bet the popcorn was just a distraction!!! So you could send your cow after me >.< Death by cow. That just sounds downright embarrassing

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2015, 03:23 AM

LOL. I'm particularly proud of my death.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2015, 03:26 AM

How'd you go Dystopia? I got turned into a popsicle

---------- Post added 02-16-2015 at 07:26 PM ----------

In the walk in freezer

---------- Post added 02-16-2015 at 07:26 PM ----------

I'm pretty sure Angie planed that one

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-17-2015, 03:27 AM

Oh goodness. Poor Wyrm.

Carn - I guess that would be embarrassing ... Especially with chocolate milk splattered everywhere.

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2015, 03:27 AM

Oh man.

Quote:
However, the night does not pass without blood. Just before the first rays of morning can touch the city skyline, the neighborhood is woken by the bang of a gunshot. Still half-asleep, the folks sit in the dark, stiff with confusion and fear, as the muffled sounds of a violent fight come through the thin wall.

"I got this! I'm pro! I have a s-" BANG. The angry tirade is interrupted by a second gunshot. The night falls ominously silent.

Once the neighbors recovered from the shock, the cops were called. Later, they would find Dystopia in her apartment, lying on her bed soaked with blood. Just like the senator, Dystopia had attracted the attention of the wrong people.

Dystopia, Town Vanilla, has died on Night 1!

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2015, 03:29 AM

I was gang upped on by all three mobsters... and their mob boss cat.

Quote:
In the small hours of the morning a window lock snapped open and in slipped a soundless figure. It passed through the apartment quickly to sift through papers and look for anything that would link the owner to the crime spree. As he sifted through countless pictures of Channah's beehive. While strange, that wasn't especially damning so he moved on to the desk when a light came on in the front hall. He dove into the shadows and saw three figures laughing to one another as they wandered inthe door. Now laughter is suspicious, Detective Howdy thought. He would have to put his skills to the test. With great care Howdy closed the desk drawer and shifted closer to the main room where the three seemed to be settling and where he could hear their voices the best. Familiar voices. Even more disturbing, however, was what they were saying. "They got no chance at this point."

"Like lambs to the slaughter..."

"So who do we target now that that politician is outta da way?"

It was the Mafia! A primal fury welled up in Detective Howdy and with great acrobatics he tumbled into the room to confront them. It was, however, without much forethought as mafiaso are not keen on surprise visits. He swung into his punches, POW! He threw mighty spinning kicks, BAM! He apologized to the cat when he accidentally stepped on its tail, YIKES! But he did not manage to duck when Elirona, the apartment owner, threw the comically over-sized pot over his head. The world rung like a bell as Liztress and star2000shadow gathered themselves back up and cackled. They had found their last mark. From this point on Crimson City was theirs.

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-17-2015, 03:29 AM

*gasp* You put up a fight, awesome!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2015, 03:30 AM

LOL. Howdy went down like a man. /clapclap.

Elirona
Giant butt

Penpal

I'm totally in love with the creative deaths.

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

I have a blue cow. Can I still join the cow mafia??

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-17-2015, 03:31 AM

Yush! Join the cow mafia, Long. XD I feel like I need a gun.

I really liked Zig's scenario the most.

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-17-2015, 03:32 AM

You guys had cool, interesting ways of dying...

I died by garlic.... Princess killed me with garlic.
XDD

Quote:
Finally the day at court arrived and the remaining celebrities filed inside save for one. There was chatter about gang activity and speakeasies and naturally most of the room was scandalized, but secretly interested about finding out for personal reason. This street had chocolate fever, after all! Suddenly the door swung open and Ava The Vampire, Private Eye marched inside with her badge held out before her. "PrincessKasumi, I have bonafide proof of your guilt!"

Startled PrincessKasumi shook her head and protested, but bags of evidence were being brought in behind Ava The Vampire as she spoke. Frustrated, she snapped her fingers. ~LONGCAT~ and PapillonCameo pulled out tommyguns from their long coats and told the rest of the room to sit down. "You've caused me a lot of problems, Ava" PrincessKasumi grumbled and pulled out a grocery bag. She pulled a clove of garlic and approached Ava menacingly. "No more..."

The sight stunned the onlookers and Sapphire Street fell to the mafia... for now.

The Mafia has succeeded.

Wyrmskyld
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Penpal

Old 02-17-2015, 03:33 AM

Awww... at least they took the time to do it right, Ava!

PapillonCameo
(^・o・^)ノ”

Old 02-17-2015, 03:34 AM

That was epic. XD

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2015, 03:36 AM

Oh damn. That's epic. xD

~LONGCAT~
is Long

Send a message via AIM to ~LONGCAT~

Old 02-17-2015, 03:37 AM

I think I had a hand in Zig's death write up. I sent my vote in with a request for piano wire.

Quote:
With how wrenched the days had become, the celebrities were dying to get out and relax. Fortunately, or, truth-be-told unfortunately, the swankiest club was set to open that night, and as much as their publicity managers hated it, each one of them, unknown to the others, insisted on being there for it. The music was loud and the dance floor was full, allowing their spirits to lift for the first time in what felt like a long time.

She should have known better than to go powder her nose alone. The dark figure approached her from behind noiselessly and with a swift, well practiced movement tightened the wire around her neck. In the struggle they pitched to and fro until TWANG! The wire broke. Zigbigadorlube looked up at her attacker and gasped for breath. Sharing confused glanced at one another her attacker pulled one of the balloons away from the display and improvised with the string. When the guests found her in the hall there was a frowning face drawn on the balloon that remained tied to her throat.

zigbigadorlube, Town Vanilla, has died on Night 2!

Kory
Spooky Action at a Distance

Old 02-17-2015, 03:37 AM

'Twas the perfect ending of a fun game.
Haha.

I really would like to play again, if for no reason at all, just to see those death scenes again!

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2015, 03:38 AM

Papi - Exactly! I'm watching out for you and your cow!!

Dystopia & Howdy - Good gravy. You guys went way more awesomely than I did. I frickin got locked in a frickin fracking freezer! >.<! Cause I was too hungry to wait till morning!! >.<!!!

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2015, 03:39 AM

Zig's death was honestly terrifying. That balloon was a great touch.

---------- Post added 02-16-2015 at 07:39 PM ----------

LOL. Oh my gosh, Carn, that's great. XDDD

Captain Howdy
L'Enfant Terrible

Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2015, 03:40 AM

Death by garlic. That's kinda amazing.

Car'a'Carn
Berries & Cream!

Penpal
Assistant Administrator

Old 02-17-2015, 03:42 AM

Laugh it up!! Flipper de Diperty! >.< I should have gone out in a blaze of glory! Or a knife fight! Or broken gin bottles since I usually have a lot of empties around

Dystopia
Bitter-Bitter

Old 02-17-2015, 03:42 AM

Maybe Howdy would have lived if he had not stopped to apologize to the mafia cat. XD