Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 07-28-2010, 12:00 AM

A Little Bit About Myself:
  • I'm in my mid-twenties
  • I usually can't reply on the Saturday-Monday(work 12 hour shifts)
  • I may not be able to reply every day, but I will reply more than once a week
  • I like my RPs to be set up with a title banner, explanation of the RP (setting, RPers, and background), and character profiles (so when we add in characters we can keep a list going); but those aren't required. This is just something to expect if I set up the RP thread.
  • My RPs do not usually have "love at first sight"
  • Romance in my RPs only involve straight pairings (at least for the characters I'm playing, I don't mind what's going on around my character)
  • Ages for my OC's will (typically) range from 8-25 years old
  • I like to play 1-2 main characters, and various static characters.
  • I'm not afraid to change the story-line if either of us are getting bored

I always RP in the forums. Not only do I like to have a permanent home for my work, but I also like to earn gold for it.

A Medium ExampleX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
Pan looked around a bit, then started towards finding a stream where she could refill her canteen. She also looked around to see the pack. They hadn't seen it yet, but they hadn't checked the whole grove. Still, someone might've passed by and already taken it. Finally she came to a stream. The birds were chirping, bugs were buzzing, it seemed like a perfectly normal day.

Walking back, she noticed something in the distance. It looked to be a green backpack. If she hadn't just splashed some water on her face, she would wonder if she was hallucinating. She took a step closer to it, and it lunged back.

"Ok Xess, very funny. If we've already found the pack then we might as well take it to it's owner." She said sounding a little bored. She didn't here the mans footsteps, but the pack went flying. She began to chase it, and boy did the pack move fast. Was it attached to some animal? Or was it enchanted? Maybe this is why the owner couldn't get it back, perhaps he put the wrong spell on it and now no one is able to get it. Or maybe the owner is around right now snickering at the stupidity of whoever is trying to retrieve the pack.

Eventually, the pack went up a tree! Pan was not very adept at climbing trees, so as soon as she hit the tree and tried to climb up it, she just slid right down. In the tree she could hear snickering. Not just any snickering, goblin snickering. This was going to be a lot more complicated than they originally thought.

After returning to Xess, she pushed her boot into his side, "We have a problem. Goblins have the pack."

A Long ExampleX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libra View Post
The faerie had reorganized the shop countless times in the past month, and today wasn't out of the ordinary. He was currently placing various jars and bottles on a shelf on the other side of the store. The job was menial and kept his mind from wondering too far. Just as he placed the last jar, the bell rang, signalling a customer had entered the shop.

"Welcome to Eadadels Emporium. Can I help you find anything?" He said without turning. By the way the person stomped, he knew it was a hefty man that had entered the shop.

There was a pause before the man answered, "I'm looking for a trinket for my wife... Though I am unsure of what to get her."

"On the east wall there are some small bottles of perfume. On the west wall next to me you can find some brooches and jars of sweets." Eadadel now noticed some items on the west wall had collected some dust, no sooner did he pull out his handkerchief and began taking each item off the shelf's and tables to wipe them down.

The man took a rather long look around the shop, barely stopping at either wall to look at what Eadadel had mentioned. After Eadadel had finished wiping off a majority of the items the man finally replied, "I don't know, I just don't see anything she'd like. Would you happen to have anything special stored in the back?" The man was already peering towards the counter, and eyeing the curtain that separated the shop from Eadadel's living area.

Eadadel slammed the metal statue he was wiping onto a table. "If your not going to buy anything," he began through clenched teeth, "and you're not going to sell anything, stop wasting my time with your pointless babbling and leave my shop." He was looking down at the man's feet, and scanned the man's body. He didn't have much for weapons on him, and he didn't seem like he had any intentions to rob him either. Still, he didn't like when customers lingered. Lingering meant continued conversation, and he didn't feel like conversating with anyone today.

The man swallowed whatever he was planning on saying, and walked out of the shop without another word.

Eadadel hadn't noticed he was holding his breath until he let it out. He looked back at the statue he had placed on the table, and noticed part of it was bent. He didn't care whether it was that way before or a mixture of rage and his ice abilities. Either way, another day passed, and another customer had been chased away.

He went back to his room. In the corner, lied his best friend of countless years. Even though she was encased in ice, her fiery red and purple hair showed through as if she was in a glass box. Her lips were still as pink as ever. He imagined the serious look she gave for almost everything. Sometime she would smile, it had to either be something really stupid or ironic for that to happen. He placed his hand over her heart, and hardened the ice. His icy blue wings appeared for a moment, making the room glow a cold blue, and vanished in an instant.

"What now Eclipse?" he whispered as his hand lingered over her heart.

U/C

Last edited by Libra; 05-05-2016 at 04:11 AM.. Reason: Changing my content

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 09-16-2013, 04:23 AM

Updated everything after 3 years... Hahaha.

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 09-18-2013, 03:07 AM

Hello! I would be interested in anything magic based or fairy based and I love The Mortal Instruments!

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 09-18-2013, 04:03 AM

chellybean1985: I definitely like the idea of fairies! Similar to that of Wicked Lovely, and Thumbelina (Element/season related). Is there any story starters floating around in your head? I'm just gonna throw out some ideas, if you don't like any of them, just come up with some more ideas, or twist them into something else! I don't get offended easily.

These are a couple I found on various story-line generators:

Quote:
The story is about an irrational scribe, a conjurer, a bowman, and an ambitious treasure-hunter. It takes place on our world after a disaster brought about the return of magic. The critical element of the story is a dream.
Quote:
The story is about a shy prince who must find a magic mirror, save a princess, and outwit a witch to break a curse. Complications arise when it's discovered that the hero and villain are related.
Maybe a story about how a prince/princess had an arranged marriage, and runs away from his/her responsibilities, and gets caught up in some (royal) fairy business?

Last edited by Libra; 09-18-2013 at 03:57 PM..

chellybean1985
*^_^*

Old 09-20-2013, 09:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClariusFlorina View Post
chellybean1985: I definitely like the idea of fairies! Similar to that of Wicked Lovely, and Thumbelina (Element/season related). Is there any story starters floating around in your head? I'm just gonna throw out some ideas, if you don't like any of them, just come up with some more ideas, or twist them into something else! I don't get offended easily.

These are a couple I found on various story-line generators:

Maybe a story about how a prince/princess had an arranged marriage, and runs away from his/her responsibilities, and gets caught up in some (royal) fairy business?

I love the idea of the shy prince that sounds like a really fun idea

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 09-21-2013, 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chellybean1985 View Post
I love the idea of the shy prince that sounds like a really fun idea
Ok, Well, I'll go ahead and make an OOC thread and we can discuss the specifics in there. I'll ping you when I've made it.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 09-25-2013, 11:38 AM

Still looking for more RP partners!

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 09-25-2013, 12:02 PM

I'll admit that I saw Legend of Mana and then instantly stopped reading. I'm not even sure I could pull off anything from LoM (in that, it made up a good chunk of my childhood and I'm half afraid that I wouldn't be able to do the world/characters justice), but it makes me incredibly happy to see it listed here just the same. Congratulations, you are now my new favorite person. A-yup.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 09-25-2013, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
I'll admit that I saw Legend of Mana and then instantly stopped reading. I'm not even sure I could pull off anything from LoM (in that, it made up a good chunk of my childhood and I'm half afraid that I wouldn't be able to do the world/characters justice), but it makes me incredibly happy to see it listed here just the same. Congratulations, you are now my new favorite person. A-yup.
I actually have a blog post of a LOM RP I'm ready to start if someone would join it ^.^

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 09-25-2013, 11:50 PM

I can't make any promises just yet, as I'm a bit pressed for time and wouldn't want to disappoint, but I'll take a look at it.

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 09-26-2013, 04:51 AM

Ok, I understand Seridano, though I'll be around if things change. I added the links to this page for easy access.

Updated the information a little. I'm still looking for an RP to join/start! :D

Zimmerdale
To give a shit or not give a shi...

Old 09-26-2013, 05:08 AM

I'd love to RP in the Mortal Instrument's Shadowhunters world!

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 09-26-2013, 11:54 AM

Sweet! :)

Zim, do you have any plot lines in mind?

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 09-30-2013, 05:29 PM

I put in another couple RP ideas! I'm still looking!

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-02-2013, 05:12 AM

Rearranged some things. Looking for AT LEAST one more RP! xD

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-05-2013, 03:25 AM

Still interested in another RP!

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-19-2013, 02:21 AM

Still looking for new partners! :D

Harley_Quinn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2013, 04:49 AM

I'd be interested, if you don't mind doing a roleplay with someone's who's 17. I know some people won't so I thought I should ask first. ^^;

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-23-2013, 04:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harley_Quinn View Post
I'd be interested, if you don't mind doing a roleplay with someone's who's 17. I know some people won't so I thought I should ask first. ^^;
That's something I don't mind. What kind of RP would you like to do?

Harley_Quinn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2013, 04:53 AM

I like the idea of dragons and sorcerers and such, maybe something heavy in fantasy? I don't typically do fan-based so if you wanted we could sort of create our own world for the setting?

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-23-2013, 05:47 AM

Sounds awesome! What other elements would you like in the story? I wanna be a dragon shape shifter, I think. And if their could be some form of a gemstone to be based around the plot.

Harley_Quinn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-23-2013, 10:32 PM

I would most likely play a sorceress or enchantress. And how would you like the plot to be based around the gemstone? I'm open to it. I just need an example so I can sort of help come up with a few ideas. ^_^

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-23-2013, 11:30 PM

I'm gemstone obsessed is all, if it doesn't work itself in it's fine.

Like, maybe there are 2 kingdoms: Land and sea. The Land kingdom's power is originated from a diamond, and the sea kingdom's power is originated from a black pearl. There is a stone that is far more powerful though, the dragon stone (don't know what gemstone that would be yet). Both kingdoms are searching for it to become more powerful.

If you're not into the idea, just throw one together yourself. I'm not obsessed with this storyline yet xD

Harley_Quinn
(-.-)zzZ

Old 10-27-2013, 01:24 AM

Well no I'm into it.

For the land kingdom, it should be amber. Amber is a stone that comes from trees and all so to me it makes more sense since it is something that technically comes from earth.
Dimon would be fire since it takes an enormous amount of heat and pressure to make them, that or topaz.
The sea could be lapis or a pearl.

I dunno I'm bleh right now. XD

Libra
the Galaxy Fairy
Mini Pixelite

Old 10-28-2013, 06:25 PM

I don't find Amber to be exciting though.