View Poll Results: Would you ever commission me?
Yes! ^__^ I <3 your art! 8 72.73%
No...not really...sorry. 0 0%
Maybe...*^.^ 3 27.27%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Kent
owo

Penpal

Old 12-11-2009, 08:14 PM

Hey Maiden! What about this, eh?
Username: Kent
About my Design: I tried to make her look like a celestial warrior~ o 3o
I sorta wish there was something blue near her feet, but, oh well.
Image Entry:

Items used: Moonlit Laurels (a), Moonlit Bracers (f), Starlit Roman Sandals (a), Starlight Bracelets (a), Black and Silver Chinese Silk Top (f), Blue and Silver Isis Dress (f), Silver Isis Anklet (a), Blue Star Cheek Tattoo (a), Trick's Headband (a), and Ninja's Arsenal (a)

I hope you like~ ; w;

vaettermaiden
⊙ω⊙

Old 12-12-2009, 08:35 AM

@ JeRegret: Like Ball-jointed dolls? I couldn't find any to make things for them...T__T I didn't want to have to pay tons for a designed one and I didn't feel like making my own...lol I grabbed some Barbie dolls from the local thrift store and was thinking of redoing them in gothic/lolita styles. I grabbed one that used to be a ballerina one (turning her into Odette from Swan Lake...or Odille...I prefer Odille..) and I actually found one with BLUE CURLY hair...XD She's going to be lolita punk raver! XD

@ Ivvy: You should make another one! XD

@ Kent: I like it! She looks like she's going to kick some major celestial butt! =3

Sensible Cricket
Proud RolePlay Addict

Old 12-12-2009, 10:39 PM

Exactly like Ball Jointed Dolls, actually. I am le-dork and shelled out my $700 some odd (back when I was living in the states) for one, and I love her to bits. ^_^

Ivvy
Fashionably Late

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to Ivvy Send a message via Yahoo to Ivvy

Old 12-13-2009, 09:22 AM

I will as soon as I get time to. I have been swamped with this whole apartment remodel. >.<

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-14-2009, 09:09 PM

How long will this conmtest last? D8 I couldn't find the ending date somehow. >.<

Right now I cannot use MAC nor I do have enough fast comoputer to fit on my own things, but I really would love to enter. ^^;

angielala
(-.-)zzZ

Old 02-21-2010, 04:52 AM

o____0 i want art :D