Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 06-15-2011, 02:28 AM

Shadow spent just a few minutes skimming the items in his closet for a leash and a collar that would match the dark theme for tonight's party. When he finally found the leash and collar he had had in mind from the beginning, he snatched them up and quickly made his way out of the closet, towards Aaron. He paused to admire the other's reflection--the mask fit him well--before striding up and swiftly fastening the collar around Aaron's neck and hooking the leash up to the collar.

"That should be good," he commented idly, tugging on the leash slightly to make sure it was secure. "By the way...I'd advise you to get on Momo's good side to avoid him playing pranks on you. If he does try something, try not to react too strongly to it. He teases those who bear the most fruitful reactions...the ones who grow terribly angry, frightened, or upset..."

He paused, and then he shook his head. "But, all that aside...do you want to try navigating your way through the halls? Do you remember the way back to the entrance...?"

Magician Girl Mirani
(^._.^)ノ

Old 06-22-2011, 04:52 PM

I'm pretty sure I can remember my way back to the ballroom from earlier," Aaron replied. He imagined the hall just outside Shadow's room and the direction of the hall. It was relatively simple to find that at least and he was grateful for that. He unconciously reached up and began to tug at the collar around his neck. It wasn't exactly uncomfortable to have it on...just strange and unfamiliar. It felt like it shouldn't be there but, thankfully, it wasn't restricting his breathing or impeeding movement in any way. It just felt weird and he could put up with that. The leash irritated him and he knew it would get on his nerves later on but he'd decided to make a constant effort to ignore it.

"And how exactly do I get on Momo's good side?" he asked carefully. He winced internally. He wasn't a big fan of pranks. He'd been on the receiving end a few too many times when he was younger thanks to some stupid bullies in his class. He hoped it was an easier task than Shadow made it out to be.

Mira-Charma13
The Almighty Tallest

Old 07-19-2011, 06:16 AM

"Do lead the way, then. I'll gently redirect you if you start going the wrong way. I want to see if you really know your way around..." Shadow mused, looking interested. Aaron was going to have to learn his way around the entire mansion sooner or later if he was going to be comfortable living here. Shadow would make sure to teach him later, but...for now, he was going to work on teaching him the routes to the main rooms.

"Momo, well...you should just try to talk to him. He's sweet, just...naughty. Sort of like a small child mixed with a kind-hearted young adult..." the Incubus compared, thoughtfully. "Just make conversation. Chances are he'll avoid you after I introduce you, though, unless he feels like playing a prank. He doesn't want to upset you accidentally and get on my bad side..."