BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-19-2010, 07:25 AM

Lixi raised an eyebrow, she'd completely missed that the girl wasn't fully human. She'd heard stories before of some who were partial breeds and other things, but had never encountered one. "Could she be a half breed of some form? I'm a little embarrassed to admit I didn't even notice. Now granted, I was about to be killed by a demon at the time, and was a little confused as to why a human would directly confront a powerful demoness without even flinching, but I guess I never looked much deeper after that." she gestured at the computer "may I? I don't like the things, but I have used them. I saw an underling demon looking up something once, that perhaps could apply, or at least maybe help in your work over all even if it isn't related to your friend."

----------

((also, sorry kil hasn't responded yet. I'll go yell at him to keep his convo with Sophia going so she can eventually work her way back. Lol. He's a friend of mine from gaia and he's apparently been playing zOmg most of the night cause he's barely been responding))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned
Send a message via MSN to sweet_serender159

Old 04-19-2010, 07:52 AM

Jason waved a hand in the direction of the computer, "Go right ahead." He leaned back and looked away towards a photo frame on a desk of him and Sophia, Hmm, maybe a half breed. Maybe not. It all depends. "As for her confronting a Demoness she'll confront just about anything. It doesn't faze her, the danger I mean. She doesn't see that she could die one of these days."

[hahaha its okay LOL I don't want to rush him hahaha. is he online on Gaia right now? LOL whats his username? I might addhim hahaha]

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-19-2010, 08:04 AM

((he might be. I think his name is something like TheGreatZombinini or something like that... not sure if I'm spelling it right. He said he was on earlier. It's blocked on my work comps so I can't get in to check right now, lol. He could also just be at work. He's a night shift person to, just a few time zones away from where I'm at. It's how we got to talking on gaia for begin with actually. Lol. You can add me if you like, my user name is there is BlackSwan317 as well, but I'm not on to much causa the whole work being my only web sort for a few more weeks till my internet gets set up again))

With a few quick clicks lixi eventually found her way to the search site that seemed to be taking over the web. The big friendly name of the site filled the top of the page with it's latest theme for whatever random day it happened to be. After a few failed links Lixi finally found something she thought might work.

"Here, check this out." Nephilim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia She stood up and gestured for Jason to sit, then gently picked up the picture of Sophie that he'd just looked at. "So, you really seem to care about her. Is she your 'mate' or 'partner' or whatever it's called now?"

Last edited by BlackSwan317; 04-19-2010 at 08:10 AM..

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-19-2010, 08:13 AM

Jason sat down and snorted slightly, "I wish hahaha. Wait...no! I mean we are just friends!" He looked away from Lixi and blushed slightly. Reading the text that had come up he nodded his head, "Ohhh! I get it! So she might be one of these Nephilim or Fallen Angels? That wouldn't really surprise me."

[well I dont really go on it much seeing as I have lost sort of interest hahahaha but I';m thinking of getting back into Gaia again LOL]

Killian^_^Ruya
Mr. Sharp

Old 04-19-2010, 11:03 AM

Sonsuz smirked. Lixi. It certainly was who he thought then.
"No... no. I have no desire to hurt her... I wish only to open her eyes. I promise to only speak. No actions will be taken."

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 04-19-2010, 06:41 PM

From around the corner of a building nearby a figure looked on at the two with narrowed eyes. He kept his hair draped over his face to cover the glint of his mask, a piece he always wore to hide the lip-less mouth that was forever fixed in a grin like snarl. He had seen the human woman before out wandering the streets looking for demons. He knew he shouldn't be risking getting near her, but the unusual events of the night had caught his attention.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-20-2010, 03:44 AM

Lixi turned her attention back to the computer for a moment, pulling the map Jason had shown her back up to the top window.

"So... is this just a chart or do you actually have some way sensing the energies of other creatures?" She studied the map a little more closely and noted that the point where the land came to it's peek and the fork in the river seemed to be highest concentration. She was less than surprised by this, but still not sure why. "And it is a little obvious Jason" she smirked and handed him the picture that she suddenly realized she was still holding. "But remember, loving a dangerous women is just as bad for your health as having a nut case like mine in your life." She chuckled a moment and tried to remember what it felt like to love someone, to want to be with someone. She had felt that way once... but that was a lifetime ago. The thought of what had happened to that person stabbed at her mind like a two sided blade. With a scowl she turned away to hide her sudden change in temperament.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-20-2010, 06:32 AM

Sophia nodded her head warily, "Uhuh well come one than." She turned again and started the walk towards the building.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason blushed a little, "She's not that dangerous." Looking up to the map he rubbed his eyes with his hand and double clicked on themountins until the map showed a zoomed in version of the picture, "Well all we do is mainly send Sophia to scoiut around a little and if she feels something than she omes back here and we have a satelite set up on top of the building and it just reads the air currents." He looked over toLixi, "All Demon, Vampires and Half Breeds have a signiture current that they sed out, sort of like Auror but not."

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 04-20-2010, 07:36 AM

The figure watching Sophia crept forward a little as she turned her back and began to walk away. The man following her didn't interest him a bit. As far as he was concerned the man was just another one like him, a wanderer without a home. He wanted to know what was kept inside the building, and who exactly this human was that had so skillfully and easily killed a vampire in the dark of night.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-21-2010, 05:55 AM

((Eeep! Sorry thought I posted this this morning! My mobile web is fishy sometimes and doesn't always do what I want.))

"Hmm... so this map is constantly updating then or does it just refresh from time to time?" She looked closer at the are that had just flickered to a different shade on the screen a few moments before. "Basically, if something changes on here does it mean something new just showed up or that it's just now being noticed?" She pointed at the screen and glanced back at Jason.

----------

((hey guys I just got an email from Killian. He says he spilled something on his laptop and will be without internet for a while. He said just to continue along with what we were doing as though he's either fallowing Sophia or disappeared to re-group if she chased him off, but since you didn't I'm guessing we should just assume that he's fallowing you back to the building, that way you and Louis can keep on with the part of the world you're in as well))

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-21-2010, 08:17 AM

[Okay well hopefully he comes back to us LOL]

Sophia stopped and looked over her shoulder, Okay did I just totally imagine that scrape pr not? She looked warily into the shadows and thought she saw a flicker of movement but desided against it when she saw a rat dart out from behind a bin next to her. Giving Sonsuz a long loook she turned back to the exit to the alley and kept walking until the building came into veiw.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason shook his head in desbelief, "It means that a lot of Demonic energies were just caught up by our satelite in that area!" He gave Lixi a long look, "That's bad! As soon as Sophia gets back with her fresh kill we are going to have to check it out!" He double clicked on the screen until the map got even closer and they could see the tree tops filling the screen. Pointing to a square in the coner of the image he looked back at Lixi, "See this small black smudge? The one hidden in the trees? That's the opening to an enclave that a certain group of Demons and Vampires have been currently using to stage their BloodFeast. I'm hoping that being half Dmonic yourself you already know what that is but in case you don't it is pretty much a festival for the Spring Equinox of sorts where a bunch of Demons or Werewolves kidnap a whole lot of Humans to give to a whole lot of Vampires, they give the Vampires three each, sort of likie a three course meal. The last time someting like this happened abunch of Werewolves captured twenty-four girls. Just think that means there were eight Vampires. But we still arn't sure just how many Humans they have yet because if they are kidnpping Humans they are doing a prety good job of hiding them." Jason swivled his chair around and put is back to the screen, "We havn't yet gone into the place and confronted them yet because we still don't have enought proof to confront them with."

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 05-05-2010 at 11:05 AM..

Louis duLac
Purveyor of Yaoi

Old 04-22-2010, 05:41 AM

Izark ducked back for a moment as the woman turned. That was close. He waited until she had her back turned and had walked a ways before following after her again.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-22-2010, 05:54 AM

Sophia pushed the number on the keypad to open the glass doors and rolled her eyes when she heard the annoying beeping that it made when she put in the wrong code. Slamming a fist on the pad she heard another beep and a green light flickered on inside the building and as she pushed it open she grunted a little with the effort. "Stupid numbers!" She said under her breath as she walked over to the elevator and pushed the up button. Giving Sonsuz a small smile she looked back outside again and noticed that the sun was starting to come up, Hmmm, should porbably get inside before the sun comes up.

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-27-2010, 06:36 AM

((sorry... not really sure what to say next without killian throwing his 2 cents in right now, so untill he comes back I'm going to quickly act on his behalf here and write him out for the time being if that's ok with you guys. No offence Ki, just wanna keep moving! This may be very slipshod and poorly thrown together but I don't like speaking to much on the other persons behalf. Sorry if any of this doesn't suit what you were going for with your character Ki, and if Sophia want's to jump in and help lixi on this with the bad assery here that'd be cool, otherwise I'll just fill finish it out in a second post in a bit here.))

There it was again... that feeling like someone she knew was nearby... only this time, it almost made Lixi ill. This was not the same kind of thing she'd felt earlier. This was something much worse... something hostile, something... twisted...

She instantly started pacing the room, like a caged animal looking for a way out. She couldn't put her finger on who or what this was, but she wasn't sure she wanted to find out either.

"Jason how well secured is this building? And how easy is it to get out of from where we are?" With every passing second her heart raced faster, tension building in her to a near panic level. She'd spent so long avoiding conflicts and running from most things that her fight or flight reaction had turned to almost pure flight. "Do you have a way of contacting Sophia? Somethings just.... something's not right... not right at all..." she continued without giving Jason a chance to continue.

At that moment she heard Sophia hit the number pad, and darted to the window. Lixi peeked up over the edge just in time to see Sophia open the door and pass through. Lixi didn't recognize the "person" standing behind her, but still her stomach turned and lept up into her chest upon seeing him pass into the building. This feeling only amplified when she noticed a demon step out of the shadows a short ways back. It seemed to have been fallowing Sophia and this other thing...

"Shit... shit shit! You have a demon in your yard... and something... something else just came walking in with Sophia... I don't know what it is, but I think I like it even less than that demon creeping out by the wall right now" she spouted all this out as she grabbed Jason and practically dragged him to the window without realizing how rough she was being.

My my Lixi... a little flustered aren't we? Well this is hardly the Lixiani I remember. What happened to the fire hearted child of the vengeance angel you used to be. the persistent voice laughed briefly, chilling Lixi to the core, then continued to berate her. Lixi, lixi, lixi love. You're in a big cement box. Look around you. This room isn't meant to be escaped. Now calm yourself, and get it together. Stand and fight if you must. You have the advantage here. You know he's coming, and he may not yet realize that. Quickly now, they're in the elevator... think!

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-27-2010, 07:45 AM

Jason shook his head, "Pretty secure why?" He stood up and walked over to the window and loked down, "I can't see anything. I don't get it?" He shook his head again, "Unless your talking about the shadow from the clouds overhead I can't see anything." He looked back towards Lixi and than looked towards the elevator as it beeped and Sophia stepped out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia stepped out and loked around, "Hey Lixix. I found a friend of yours. but if you don't know him I can total him if you want. I'm in a bad mood now." She stormed over to the leather couch and sat down on it with a sigh, Damn you mood swings! She looked over to Sonsuz and nodded her head towads Lixi, 'is this the girl you were after?" Not waiting for an answer she stood up again and walked over to the computer sceen that Lxix and Jason had been looking at moments ago. "Why are you guys looking up Nephilim?" She turned back to Jason and shook her head, "Havent we already gone over this like a miullion times? I'm not one! You asked me about this months ago."

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-29-2010, 06:29 AM

Lixi instantly bristled at the sight of the man who stepped off the elevator behind Sophia.

"You...." she half whispered, half growled. "What the hell are you doing here... I've done nothing to you. Haven't you taken enough from me already?" Her voice raised toa scream

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-29-2010, 07:35 AM

Sophia looked from Lixi to Rasul with a cocked eyebrow and pointed to the air between the two people glaring at each other across the room, "So you do know him?" She crossed her arms and startd to tap her foot. Turning to Sonsuz she said in a threatening voice, "You have some explaining to do my friend."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason walked over to Lixi and put a hand lightly on her arm, "Calm down. I don't think he's here to talk." He gave her a long look than looked over to Sophia and exchanged a look with her before reaching behind him slowly and putting a hand to the .48 he kept in his waistband.

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 05-05-2010 at 11:04 AM..

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 04-29-2010, 07:50 AM

((I have no clue if Killian intended his character to be good or bad, or if it could have the ability to just poof into thin air, but I think it's going to now. Still no word from him, bugger. Again, this may be shoddy, I just wanna keep going on. Lol. Oh and the demon I was trying to point out outside was supposed to be Louis character, but I think he left us as well, sadly))

Without waiting for Jason or Sophia to act further Lixi crossed the room in three long strides and caught the newcomer by the throat. With a swift upward movement she pressed his back to the wall, slamming his head against it as she did so.

"Give me one reason not to kill you right now!" She yelled at him in a thunderous voice. To her anger he only laughed.

As she stood there peering at him while seething in fury he continued to laugh. His laugh escalating all the while, growing louder. Lixi's ears began to ring from the sound, untill finally she had to let go and retract. The overhead lights flickered slightly, then suddenly went out. The laughing continued, though it seemed to be everywhere now. Lixi dropped to her knees and doubled over, clasping her hands over her ears. She tried to look for Sophia and Jason, but still saw nothing but darkness.

Suddenly, almost as though nothing had ever happened, the lights popped back on, and the laughing instantly ceased. Nothing could be heard in the room accept the soft hum of the computers and the faint buzzing of the overhead lights. The creature she'd pinned just moments before was suddenly no where to be seen.

"What the..." cautiously she stood and walked back towards the window where Jason still stood, but stopped by Sophia instead. "Please tell me you saw that all.... I'm not that crazy am I?"

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 04-29-2010, 08:13 AM

[aww bummer >.< oh well. i knew you were talking about Louise chaacter haha I was trying to make it look like he couldnt see him hahaha but oh well.]

Sophia nodded, almost speechless, "No I saw that to." She stroed over to where Lixi was standing and looked around her, "Okay that was definatly weird." She looked over to Lixi and gave her a long look, "You have some explaining to do my friend."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason put away the gun he had pulled out as the lights went out back in his waist band behind his back and started to walk over to the girls but stopped when he felt a strange feeling come over him. Dropping to his knees he clutched his stomach and groaned. To Jason it felt like a million razores were thrashing at his insides and he retched and a river of blood exploded from his mouth. Groaning some more he retched again.

[I hope that isnt to bad for you. like the blood thing.]

Last edited by sweet_serender159; 05-05-2010 at 11:04 AM..

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 05-04-2010, 06:01 AM

((Im so sorry for being so m.i.a. There is so much badness going on in my life right now that I can barely even think strait. I have 2 days off the day after next, so I promise I will post somethign then and get going again. Just more drama going on right now than I can handle. And it's all such needless b.s. that it frustrates and angers me as well. Just didn't want you to think I'd forgotten you!))

Sairys
Sekse, Hand of A'dal
Send a message via MSN to Sairys

Old 05-05-2010, 04:34 AM

(( ok Im so sorry got caught up with RL and lots of small projects, I'll see to it that I come back soon ))

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 05-05-2010, 05:28 AM

((It's ok Sairis! I've been having a hard time with some stuff lately so I keep taking forever to post to. Sweets has been very patient with me or else this probably wouldn't even have made it. Thank you for that by the way Sweet, you're awesome!))

Lixi turned toward Jason and dropped to her knees beside him.

"oh shit... Oh shit! Take it easy, just try to breath slowly. This is just a reaction to the energy that thing was just putting off... he's still here somewhere... shit. God not again... you have to try to calm down and breath slowly, force yourself to shut it all out."

She looked up at Sophia, who was already right beside them (at least I assume you would be at this point). She must not be human to not have been affected by what was going on.

"I will tell you alllll about anything I do know about that evil peice of shit, but first we have to get him outa here. He won't be able to take much more exposure to this. Grab anything you can't afford to loose and destroy anything you can. I'll start helping your friend out of here just because I don't know what is important and what isn't." As she looked at Sophia she noticed the concern in her eyes for her human friend. "Don't worry, I'll protect him with my life, and yes, I already know you'll end mine if I don't, you don't even have to say it." She gave her an understanding nod before wrapping her arms around Jason's waste and dragging him to his feet. "Now come on, lets do what we need to do." with that she started toward the elevator. "Oh and Sophia? If you see him... the one causing this I mean... rip him apart. Don't even give him a chance."

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-05-2010, 11:03 AM

Sophia growled slightly and snarled out a short sentacne before running over to the table with the photo frame of her and Jason together, "With pleasure!" Grabbing a few knives and guns as she ran towards the elevator she couldn't help but notice the sun streaming in through the window. A large black shape crossed it and she narrowed her eyes and pulled her teath back in a snarl, she wasn't usually like this but something about that Man really made her angry.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason could barly feel Lixi dragging him up and pulling him out the door all he could think was, I'm going to die! And I never told Sophia how I really feel! He vomited another gush of blood and gasped for air as his airways become clear for a second, he could barly breath and he could feel the constraints from the jacket he wore and the straps from the gun holster he had across his chest. "Have to...Get out..." He gurgled a little and coughed some more blood up and looked wearily at the door and reached out weakly towards the door handle.

[haha its okay Swan! I'm wai9ting cause I'm, cool and I hate letting RPs die! it makes me sad! hahaha. and I'm really enjoying RPing with you guys! its great fun!
and take your time Sairys. we can wait all day for you to come back hahaha. It's no big deal!]

BlackSwan317
Mad Mae March

Old 05-09-2010, 05:52 AM

Lixi half carried half dragged Jason into the elevator and fanatically hit the button to get down to the ground floor. "I know, I know you do. Trust me I'm trying to get you out of here." She muttered to the gurgling man. "Come on come on!" She yelled as she pounded on the buttons. The elevator lurched slowly down, to slow, she feared. "Oh fuck... come on!" She turned her attention back to the human who was so near death at her side. "Jason! Jason, come on stay with me now. You gotta focus. You gotta fight this you hear me?" She slapped him gently to try and keep him conscious. Seeing how little it was working she gathered her strength and drew him in tightly against herself. "Fuck, this is gonna hurt" she muttered as she pored what energy she could muster into bringing her wings into visible existence. The bright white glow of ethereal energy would have been blinding in this small space, so she was glad Jason's eyes had closed. "Whatever you do, don't open your eyes Jason. Just keep em shut tight." She yelled at him as she pulled the wings forward to wrap fully around them both. It wouldn't do much, but it would at least act as some kind of a shield against the energy bombarding the human. Lixi knew she wouldn't be strong enough to carry him if she'd tried to fly out, or even to help heal him right now, she'd barely begun to learn how o use her energy that way again to begin with. For now it was best to focus on just protecting him as best she could. The elevator finally lurched to a stop and the doors began to open. Lixi quickly dragged teh now nearly unconscious man out through them, and then let her wings fade away as she propped Jason up to get out the next set of doors. The energy seemed to be contained to just the building, so once outside she propped Jason against a wall and contemplated heading back inside to check on Sophia. A quick glance back at the barely moving human quickly made her change her mind though. Instead she began trying to check him over as best she could.

sweet_serender159
(ο・㉨・&...
Banned

Old 05-13-2010, 07:54 AM

Sophia ran towards the elevator and pushed the arrow pointing down, "Come one hurry up!" She fervently figited with her sleeves and the frame in her hand while the elevator came rushing up towards her floor. I hope Jason is okay. I wouldn't want him to get hurt. She rolled her eyes as the doors opened with a light Ping! "Finally!" Rushing in she pushed the btutton to the bottom floor a few times and waited for the doors to close and the agonzingly slow elevator to decend.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason managed to open his eyes slowly and caught sight of Lixi staring intently at him with a concerned look on her face, "Am i dead yet?" He coughed again and managed to take a deep breath between a small pool of blood soaking his hand. Looking up towards the clear blue sky he could hear an Red Bird tweeting a far distance away, "Blue Birds only live in grassy areas." He laughed feebly.