Alex_Silvermane
My heart and world are hers, and...
Send a message via ICQ to Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-10-2011, 10:08 PM

Gavin dialed in on a certain frequency on his comm set. "Are you there sir?" He asked. A gruff old voice came back, "Yes, i'm here son. Do you need anything?" Gavin found himself crying as he told Kal everything. A few minutes later, he finished with, "...... and the Jedi we were working with need your help. She wants to protect the clones, but she's doing it wrong. Please Kal?" A moment passed, and then Skirata replied, "Fine. If she really is just trying to protect you all, we should get along great.... What do you think of her as a person?" Gavin replied with, "She seems nice enough, but she tries to hide it with anger, and non caring. It seems like something from her past is haunting her, but she hasn't told me yet, Why do you ask?" "because," Kal said, "If she were not a kind person, i would have said no. I don't need murder on my hands again." Gavin laughed, and said, "thanks buir, I'll get back in touch with you as soon as i can." "Take care son" came the reply. When Gavin returned his attention back to the gunship, he noticed that they were almost at the ship.

((Note: the clones were trained by mandalorian instructors, so i'll throw some of their language in italicized. If you need to know what a word means, just ask.))

Palmoun
I miss it here, send a message t...

Old 07-12-2011, 01:48 AM

Neka sat down and closed her eyes. She needed time to herself is she was going back. She needed to make sure that she blocked her dark side from coming out. If she didn't there was a risk of that coming out and killing many people. Just the thought of hurting someone made her shudder and hear the screams of people she had slaughtered. oh come on, you know you want to hear those screams again. YOu know I do. She heard her other self say and she tried to force it back. She wasn't going to hurt anyone or hear those screams again. She would rather die then go threw that again.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-12-2011, 02:36 AM

Gavin saw Neka tense up. He crossed the bay and put his hand on her shoulder, asking "Are you okay?" Before she could respond, Gavin felt a wave of......... Evil, there was no other word for it. Roll across into him. For a moment it seemed confused, then it just dissipated. Gavin backed off, rubbing his hand. Whatever that was, Gavin wondered if it was the reason Neka became..... unstable. He was tempted to ask what it was, but held his tongue. If she wanted to tell him she would, and that was that. He looked out the window and noticed they were landing. Gavin collected his gear and got ready to disembark.

Palmoun

Old 07-12-2011, 02:44 AM

Neka was concentrating when he touched her and her other side smiled and started to go to him. But itwasnt neka and they couldn't take control so they headed back and nekas eyes shot ope . She looked at gavins hand and slowly backed away from it. "I am fine.. Just clearing my head." she said softly and then looked away. He knew nothing and probably didn't understand the flips she had. then if he doesn't understand kill him, kill them all. her other said said as she shook her head forcein that side away. Maybe just maybe if he really did become her asistant she would tell him everything that Was wrong with her. Only maybe thought.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-12-2011, 02:52 AM

About a half an hour later, Gavin stood in front of his superior officer, his transfer files in hand. They cleared him to go to Advanced Recon Clone school. If he passed, he would be an ARC. It wasn't often a clone switched professions, however, and many times people were nervous about it happening. Nevertheless, Gavin had permission to go. After a brief moment of asking around, he found Neva's room. He knock on her door, and waited for her to respond.

Palmoun

Old 07-12-2011, 03:00 AM

Neka was glad when they landed and quickly made her way to her room. She needed to get away from everything before she hurt anyone. Right when she got to her room she felt her other side laughing, girly, you know that a stupid door won't stop me. So why even bother? she asked and neka growled, "it is so that I have just a few more seconds incase you do take over. Now leave me alone you knwo I hate talking to you!" she nearly screamednd healed her head. They continued to to argue till she heard the door and finally managed to get her other side down. She the. Walked over and peeked out. "yes? What do you want?" she asked when she saw Gavin.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-12-2011, 03:11 AM

Gavin said, "I just wanted to say goodbye." He put a piece of paper in her hand, "The first number is the comm frequency you can reach me at. Just in case. The second is Kal's in case he's late. He should arrive within the next few days." He saluted ehr crisply, "I look forward to being your ARC sir!" Then he spun crisply on his heel and left. They would next see each other in a few weeks. He hoped she managed to stay alive that long.

Palmoun

Old 07-12-2011, 03:35 AM

Neka nodded and took the paper easily. She then found herself smiling at him and nodding, "I will see you then." she said and slipped into her room. well hopefully he doesn't die, he will be fun to kill later she heard her other self say and she growled and yelled, "your not going to kill him!!! And your never going to kill anyone else!!" she yelled and her other self just laughed.she then headed to the bed and layed down. She curled up into a ball and tried to fall asleep but the screamed of he people she had killed haunted her now.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-12-2011, 03:45 AM

A few days later, Gavin was running through miles of mud, and blood. ARC training had an even higher kill rate than commando training. On the first day, almost half of them had died. however, at the end of the one month period, Gavin was tougher, stronger, faster, and deadlier than ever. They were currently on a shuttle headed for the "Selection Center" when Gavin sent a text message to Neka saying that he was ready to serve.

Palmoun

Old 07-12-2011, 04:01 AM

Neka had been having a harder time during the month that he was gone. She didn't Why bit her other side was starting to come out more and more. But he training kept both of them bussy and she was happy about that. Her teacher was tough but not as tough as her old one. When she got gavins text she found herself smiling. looks like buddy boy is back she heard her other say but didn't say anything back. She then headed out to go and pick him up.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-12-2011, 04:12 AM

When Gavin stepped off of the shuttle, He saw Kal waving excitedly at him. Gavin ran up with a big smile on his face. Those Kaminoan, aruetii would have had the shock of their live had they seen him act like this. He'd been considered the perfect candidate for an ARC they've had in a long time. After giving Kal a big hug, he asked, "Where's Neka?" Kal frowned and said "I don't know, she was on the shuttle with me though." Kal grabbed his shoulders and continued, "I don't know what's wrong with that girl, but you watch your back." Gavin nodded, and scanned the crowd for Neka.

Palmoun

Old 07-12-2011, 04:22 AM

Neka had stayed in the shuttle to gather herself before going out there. She had to since she didn't trust her other side after everything. She was now more of a threat then ever before so she had to keep better control then ever before. Once she thought she was ready she headed out of there and scaned threw the crowd. Soon she saw kal and Gavin so she slowly made her way over. She then looked at Gavin and smirked, "guess I am going to be stuck with you for now on." she said and looked like she did t like the idea bit in her voice you could tell thar she was happy. He was the closest thin to a friend she had and she knew she might need him later if she were to stay under control.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-12-2011, 04:30 AM

I guess so. Gavin was wearing his new set of armor. It was like the old set, but less bulky. Despite that, it was even better than the old one in every way. He was also wearing the customary pauldron and kama. He smiled at her and said, "It looks like it." He saluted her and said, "It's an honor to work with you again. Hope you've brushed up on your skills,"He teased, "or else I'll leave you in the dust again.

((ARC wearing pauldron and kama The shoulder thing is the pauldron, the skirt like thing is the kama))

Palmoun

Old 07-12-2011, 04:46 AM

Neka smirked when she heard him and shook her head, "I was taught well by your teacher and j am even more of a threat now then ever before. So you should be the one to wath out for I will leave you in the dust." she said as she looked at him. She was more of a threat now and if they Knew just how mich of a threat she doubt that anyone would want to be close to her. She was the devil and she knew it better then anyone here. She could kill all of them got right away if she wanted to but she didn't. Her other side wanted thr blood.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-12-2011, 04:58 AM

Gavin saw something funny flash across her eyes, but he decided to hold his tongue for now. Excusing himself for a second, he collected their new assignment. it turned out, they were to be placed in command of a small fleet, and patrol the space around Corusant until further notice. He frowned. He didn't think that Neka would like this. When he returned, and gave her their assignment, Gavin asked, "Did you ever get that headset?"

Palmoun

Old 07-13-2011, 09:00 PM

Neka stayed with Kal as Gavin went to go and get there assignment. They didn't talk to each other ore even look at each other. She knew that she had been trouble for Kal right from the start. There training went easy but it had its problems. When Gavin got back she couldn't help but smile a little bit. She nodded when she heard the assignment and couldn't help but feel glad it was that. It would be easy to have time to herself and hopefully gain her cool together. SHe then nodded as she pulled out the headset, 'yeah I got one." she said.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-13-2011, 11:59 PM

Gavin took the headset from her hands and spent a minute or so tinkering with it. He Handed it back to her her saying, "Here, I've programmed the squad's old private frequency on it. If you ever need to, you can talk to me or Kal, among other people, and nobody will be any wiser." He tuned into the frequency, and said in a clear voice, "Can you hear me? Just testing to make sure it works."

Palmoun

Old 07-16-2011, 04:36 AM

Neka smiled at him as she took the head set. "thanks." she said softly as she put it on. When she heard his voice she was slightly surprised. Surprised enough that her other side leaked threw and said in responce, "oh this is working just fine, buddy boy, cant wait to kill you later." right when she realised her other side said this she covered her mouth and took a few steps back from him. She needed to keep herself under control, if she didn't it ment death for everyone.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-16-2011, 04:45 AM

Gavin didn't even react to her change of attitude. He had assumed that something like this would pop up. The simplest case that Gavin could come up with, was that she had a chemical imbalance in her brain that caused her to have MPD. "Just checking." He said before he closed the comm. He readied his weapons, and said to Neka, "When you're ready, I'll be waiting on the shuttle." He clambered aboard, and tried to sit. Unfortunately, when he underwent training, they used several drugs to.... make his genetic content more optimal for training, or something, and the new DNA makeup came with the fact that he had a hard time sitting still. He was getting better, but still. Finally, with an exasperated sigh, He stood up. Quickly, he cranked out 50 push ups, then sat in his chair. He could sit now, but it was still uncomfortable for him.

Palmoun

Old 07-16-2011, 10:22 PM

Neka just watched him go and then took a deep breath. She then closed her eyes and just stood there trying to get her control over her other side. Slowly she took a deep breath and after five minutes she was done. She slowly opened her eyes and headed out to the shuttle. She then sat down next to Gavin and looked at him. "so are you happy to be my assistant now?" she asked because she knew that most people wouldn't.

Alex_Silvermane

Old 07-16-2011, 11:33 PM

Gavin gave a shrug. "I wouldn't use the word happy. I do feel good about it though. Pretty much you've become the only person I trust right now besides Kal and his crew. The real question is, are you happy to have me? And please 't use the word assistant. It belittles my job." The last part he said with the ghost of a smile. When he felt it appear, he was surprised, He hadn't smiled since before his squad had been terminated. Gavin tensed up and turned pale. What had those people done to him? He'd actually thought of their deaths the same way the cloners did. The thought that he was turning into one of them gave him the chills, and he shivered slightly.