LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2012, 01:03 PM

~ INTRO~

Well hello there kind visitor!

You may not know me and I may not know you, but I think clothes sometimes tend to bring people together, so don't be shy, feel free to chat with me and ask me if you have any questions.

I've been on Mene for a looooong long time, periodically on and off, because well, real life happens to us all and our online life suffers for it.

Back when I joined Mene, I didn't really have a lot of clothes, but I had awesome friends who provided me some DIs and I worked very hard to get items that make a sensible outfit. You may call me a fashionista, but I do like to play around with clothes in my real life as well.

Way back when I was a noobie, the Ayumui skirt made some awesome colour glitches before it was redone. I used to love to glitch my avatar and I did it as frequently as I could, because I simply loved the idea of being different.

So here I will display some of my old avis from back in the day and hopefully, as I submerge back into the community, there will be some other mentionable avatars that I will come up with.

So let us begin!

~ Lillie

----------

Last edited by LillieRose; 01-10-2012 at 01:15 PM..

LillieRose
(^._.^)ノ

Old 01-10-2012, 01:15 PM

~So here is my avatar closet. Enjoy!~

~OLD AVATARS~

~NEW AVATARS~

To be continued...

Last edited by LillieRose; 01-10-2012 at 07:38 PM..