Chika
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-03-2013, 10:49 PM

Haha, yeah. Maybe to find the drawer you are looking for easily, you can try to use CTRL + F and then type out the name.

I tried sorting my items out into drawers and on the fourth one, I had to pay 25 gold.
I was like, " oh no you didn't " and then closed it. XD

Silenia
Goddess of Silly Creepiness, Que...

Old 01-03-2013, 10:50 PM

Yes, for new drawers beyond the first few, you have to pay 25g. That's not all -that- much, though. XD

Nah, I know where my drawers are. Shops are in the same order as the list of Shops in the Shops tab and that's what takes up the bulk of my drawers. Everything else gladly is ABOVE that. XD

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 01-05-2013, 05:18 PM

Silenia-sama- I only managed to acquire two of the fireplace/waiting for santa EI Rares, one for myself and one for the Charity Birds. Other than that, I am missing all from the set, for both myself and the birds. It appears you talked up a storm during this last event to make up for your absence. I would like to inquire what happened but for 13 months, that may be to private to answer in public. If you are comfortable, you may wish to PM me. My issue was a combination of PTSD that has stacked up over years surrounding this time of years, then growing immune to a medication I've relied on for sleep for 6 years and having it switched with something that worked in the hospital due to the crazy circumstances but basically tortured me to one extreme or the other with NO happy medium in terms of sleep at home and left me shaking, unable to focus, and manic. I'm only now beginning to recover to the point where my sleep schedule is 'not a schedule and royally messed up" but at least I don't have to slam myself into furnuture and my head into glass with such chaos my roomate comes in thinking my bookshelf collapsed/fell over just to pull myself out of withdrawls I go into DURING REM sleep.

Chika
⊙ω⊙

Old 01-05-2013, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika View Post
@The_Crow:
Ah yes! I am now well-dressed, thanks to the kind Menewshans who helped me get event items. ^^
Oh, are you sure? I am still interested in the starter clothing. <3
Ah, but I do have over 500 gold.
In case you missed it, Crow! <3

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 01-05-2013, 08:25 PM

The new year is looking well so far for me. ^_^; I do apologizing for my token spending spree, Crow. I can make it up to ya' if you like. ^_^;

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-06-2013, 03:19 AM

Crow, I have an extra Cozy up for Winter EI, if you need it :3

Silenia

Old 01-06-2013, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
Silenia-sama- I only managed to acquire two of the fireplace/waiting for santa EI Rares, one for myself and one for the Charity Birds. Other than that, I am missing all from the set, for both myself and the birds. It appears you talked up a storm during this last event to make up for your absence. I would like to inquire what happened but for 13 months, that may be to private to answer in public. If you are comfortable, you may wish to PM me. My issue was a combination of PTSD that has stacked up over years surrounding this time of years, then growing immune to a medication I've relied on for sleep for 6 years and having it switched with something that worked in the hospital due to the crazy circumstances but basically tortured me to one extreme or the other with NO happy medium in terms of sleep at home and left me shaking, unable to focus, and manic. I'm only now beginning to recover to the point where my sleep schedule is 'not a schedule and royally messed up" but at least I don't have to slam myself into furnuture and my head into glass with such chaos my roomate comes in thinking my bookshelf collapsed/fell over just to pull myself out of withdrawls I go into DURING REM sleep.
Hm, I didn't actually post as much this event as I would have liked to, at least, it felt that way during the event, but I just checked and noticed that I've actually managed to make slightly over 1280 posts on my main alone from the start of the event until the end.
More than I'd have guessed and certainly more than it felt like.

As to the reasons for my disappearance... I hope you don't mind me linking to a post in my thread, but I feel that this post explains it as well as I'd be capable of explaining it.

I'm sad to hear you've had such difficult times as well and I wish there was something I could do for you, beyond getting you some EIs you missed and all that. If you ever feel the need to talk or rant or such, you're always welcome to send me a PM.

Regarding those EIs, would you like me to just send over a complete set of them?

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 01-09-2013, 10:31 AM

Class was great yesterday till family drama jumped into the game. I'm just saying no this time, because I can't control it. >_<;

Anyways to any new people, welcome to Menewsha. ^_^; You'll like it here.

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal
Send a message via AIM to The_Crow Send a message via MSN to The_Crow Send a message via Yahoo to The_Crow

Old 01-11-2013, 03:43 PM

Silenia: A set of the EI rares, minus the fireplace as I have one, would be fantastic. A kind person has already gave one to me and one to my birds knowing that it would be my favoured one.

As for your post... your life seems to have been about as much 'fun' as mine has in terms of hospitalizations, knowing people dying, getting kicked around by the system... I'm severely underweight as well. Last time I clocked in at 82 lbs. I'm hoping to be at least 'up' to 85. This is coming from a person who is turning 28 years old in about a week.

I recently showed somebody a picture of me from about a year ago and they asked if it was really old/ if I was about ten years old or so in it -_-;

Not to compare pain. I am truly sorry for you and if I knew any specific things I would have perhaps lit vigil candles for you at the time. If there is anything you'd still like me to do along that line, feel free to drop me a PM. I don't know about you but it always does feel slightly awkward explaining such personal things so openly, but when I am gone for an extended period I do feel like I owe an explanation, so I feel guilt-tripped into it despite the awkwardness. I'm not sure how hard or easy it was for you, but I'm proud of you for having the guts to be able to share.

Silenia

Old 01-11-2013, 10:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Crow View Post
Silenia: A set of the EI rares, minus the fireplace as I have one, would be fantastic. A kind person has already gave one to me and one to my birds knowing that it would be my favoured one.

As for your post... your life seems to have been about as much 'fun' as mine has in terms of hospitalizations, knowing people dying, getting kicked around by the system... I'm severely underweight as well. Last time I clocked in at 82 lbs. I'm hoping to be at least 'up' to 85. This is coming from a person who is turning 28 years old in about a week.

I recently showed somebody a picture of me from about a year ago and they asked if it was really old/ if I was about ten years old or so in it -_-;

Not to compare pain. I am truly sorry for you and if I knew any specific things I would have perhaps lit vigil candles for you at the time. If there is anything you'd still like me to do along that line, feel free to drop me a PM. I don't know about you but it always does feel slightly awkward explaining such personal things so openly, but when I am gone for an extended period I do feel like I owe an explanation, so I feel guilt-tripped into it despite the awkwardness. I'm not sure how hard or easy it was for you, but I'm proud of you for having the guts to be able to share.
I'll just send a full set with fireplace, I'm sure either you or your charity will find use for such a spare anyway.

Yeah, life has been awesome. Not. -sighs- Underweight is always frustrating, especially when it refuses to get back up or even stabilize. Mine's not as severe as yours, but it's still almost 25-30 pounds below where it used to be two years back or so. I think the only reason people don't have that much difficulty recognizing me from how I looked earlier is that there aren't that many redheads around in the first place. Still, it's ridiculous how people guessed me around 20 when I was 15-16 and now guess me around 17-18 while I'm 20. Sometimes it goes the other way 'round, though - recently someone guessed me to be around 25-27 years old.

It does tend to be awkward to some degree, at least throwing it out in the open. Explaining it to people I know really well (because online or not, if you've known someone for five years, you tend to know them well) isn't as awkward. It wasn't easy, though the explaining was easier than the returning. Not because I didn't miss Menewsha - believe me, I did - but because I knew the mess as well as the worry I left behind by suddenly disappearing... yet again.

Regarding having the guts... really, for you and I both, if we didn't have guts, we'd probably not be here anymore.
What doesn't kill me can only make me stronger... provided it doesn't break me first.

Error
(-.-)zzZ

Old 01-12-2013, 05:45 AM

Hello there, I'm Error, and I'm new! ^^

Greed
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2013, 10:29 AM

Hi there Error. :)

CrossHatch
\ (•◡•) /

Old 01-12-2013, 05:20 PM

Hiya Error!! Welcome welcome!!

*waves at everyone in the thread* How are you all doing today?

foxotanashi
(っ◕‿◕)&...

Old 01-12-2013, 09:38 PM

Oh yes, welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay on Mene <3

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 01-13-2013, 12:10 AM

Wow I hadn't been on Menewsha in forever. How is everyone, and welcome to Menewsha, Error!

TanaChan
Is a Happy Hooker! XD
Send a message via AIM to TanaChan Send a message via MSN to TanaChan Send a message via Yahoo to TanaChan

Old 01-14-2013, 11:18 AM

Tana's baby is estimated to be at 8 weeks
the nurse was way off

Falconwing
Unintentional Thread Killer
Send a message via AIM to Falconwing

Old 01-14-2013, 09:55 PM

Wow! Congratulations!

The_Crow
Mime From Hell
Penpal

Old 01-17-2013, 05:44 AM

Hello Error: and welcome to Menewsha! I do hope you have read the first page so you understand how to get some free items!

Silenia: I have walked the line between life and death so often... it is why I chose my nickname of The Crow.

To everyone, especially my whitelisted: I'm going to be gone from tomorrow until the 22nd, and then will need some time to recover. Please keep an eye on the charity in my absence, and wish me safety in my travels.

Also, many thanks to everyone who wished me a Happy Birthday today. The twenty eight year old who looks appears as a fourteen year old (still) appreciates it very much.

Falconwing
Unintentional Thread Killer
Send a message via AIM to Falconwing

Old 01-17-2013, 10:22 PM

*didn't know it was your birthday* Happy birthday. I hope you enjoy your trip. I will pay attention to the charity.

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 01-19-2013, 03:23 AM

I'll remember to log on Menewsha, Crow. I do apologize for not being on for the last few days.

Saravi Boo
Licking threads since 2010!

Old 01-21-2013, 04:51 AM

Okey-dokey Crow! I'll guard the shiny pile in your absence. ^_^

Saravi Boo

Old 01-22-2013, 07:20 PM

*dusts the shinies* Boy, it is quiet in here. *listens to echo*

star2000shadow
☽⚝☾

Penpal
Send a message via AIM to star2000shadow Send a message via MSN to star2000shadow

Old 01-23-2013, 04:53 PM

Hey Crow 'waves' how goes it?

Saravi Boo

Old 01-23-2013, 06:20 PM

I think Crow is still out of town but hello!

Dottie Mae Evans
*~It's all good~*

Old 01-24-2013, 02:44 AM

Oops, I forgot to stop by again. Anyways how is everyone?