Toxic Doll
⊙ω⊙

Old 08-29-2010, 03:02 AM

.:Imagination:.

This isn't one of your Alice in Wonderland Roleplays, it's actually quite different.. We see one side of the looking glass, but how would things be if they were opposite? An alternate reality, only for those that want to see reality in an unnatural way. Your friends, become your enemies, the people you thought were good and kind, are now cruel criminals. You yourself feel as if your changing, that's when you realize you cannot leave, can you last in the life that isn't, or would you rather be in the world that is.. That is for you to decide, and once your decision is final, your stuck to where you choose. There is NO turning back..

--------

[Imagination]
Characters
Plot
Setting
Rules

----------

.:Skeletons:.

My Controller: [username here]
Name:
Height:
Weight:
Personality:
Bio:
Skill: [[can be natural or supernatural, like, example: strength, lock-picking, acrobats, psychiatry, ect]]
I am: [[A Guardian - Broken Glass - A Looking Glass Crosser]] *choose one*
Portrait: [real image ; no anime]

(Do not Copy this: Guardians are the watchers of the Looking Glass, trying to keep order for Valkyria; The Founder of the Looking Glass/ Broken Glass are the people that refused to leave the looking glass, because of their hatred to the real world, but because of their hate they make the Looking glass a Darker place, and the only way they thrive is by the innocence of the Glass Crossers/ Looking Glass Crossers, the are the innocent mortals of the world outside of the glass. Usually brought by the dwelling of the Broken Glass, they are captured and brought to the "Gate" of the Looking Glass. Curiosity drives in a crossers heart, but that will be the only way they will also be able to return home safely. If not, they become just another Broken Glass)

*This is where the Characters will be Shown*
OOC

-------

[Imagination]
[[Characters]]
Plot
Setting
Rules

----------

.: Plot :.

The idea is to return home, life within the looking glass is troublesome, and twisted- Almost sinister. The group, Broken Glass, hears of the Looking Glass arrivals, and quickly react to feed off of their innocence. Guardians of the Glass try keeping order, because their world has been breaking apart due to the mortals that continue entering.. Though the World through the Looking Glass use to be beautiful, and peaceful, it's changed from those that hadn't wanted to leave. They had hatred of their own world, and refused to go back, they were broken, thus becoming the Broken Glass.. The more mortals stay, the more they lose themselves..

Until they finally break, and become a wretched part of The Broken Glass..

-----

[Imagination]
[[Characters]]
[[[Plot]]]
Setting
Rules

----------

.:Settings:.

You had been taken away to an abandoned construction site, into a building that had not even been finished. Among the group of people, there is a single majestic Mirror reflecting yourself within. The image seems different, it may look like you, but they're certainly not dressed like you. Reaching for the glass your reflection does the same, but instead, you realize your hand sinks into the mirror like water. Curious you wonder if you should continue forward into the Looking Glass.

-------

[Imagination]
[[Characters]]
[[[Plot]]]
[[[[Setting]]]]
Rules

----------

.:Rules:.

Keep to TOS
Be kind to other RPers
No GM please
Romance is admitted, but please, keep it clean
Try being at least Semi-Lit
I understand with writer's block, but try not to do one liners
let me know if your dropping the rp
All interested must send their Character Skeletons to me :]

-----------

[Imagination]
[[Characters]]
[[[Plot]]]
[[[[Setting]]]]
[[[[[Rules]]]]]

Last edited by Toxic Doll; 08-29-2010 at 07:59 AM..