JessehBoo
oh comme je souhaite pour nos lè...
Send a message via AIM to JessehBoo

Old 09-06-2010, 03:07 AM

Verahdona's eyes shifted to the gryphon, tapping into its mind she said softly. I mean no harm.. her mental voice was calm, to ensure her peaceful message. Approaching the ship she looked at it up and down and cleared her throat. "Excuse me..but may i ask where this vessel is headed?" Honestly, it didnt really matter where, however she wanted to be polite. If she simply asked to just bum a ride it wouldnt be very ladylike of her. her eyes looked over the woman next to her with the large black wings. A fallen angel perhaps?

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 03:12 AM

"Permission granted." Levana said as she walked over to the gang way, placing a hand on top of Kiba's head as he quickly woke up and went on the alert. She then turned her attention towards the girl who was asking where they were headed, she frowned slightly, thinking of the moon shards she had hidden away, with that thought, Kiba got up and went into the captian's quaters to check on the shards. "We are heading west. Pleiad, please step away from the gangway so our guest may come aboard." she said polietly to the gryphon, after all she knew that they were a noble race and demanding things from him would be rather bad in her opinion.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 09-06-2010, 03:17 AM

Audrey looked at the gryphon nervously. When it moved out of the way Audrey walked aboard. She smiled a little and said "My name is Audrey.". Audrey looked the wolf who was walking captian's quater.

Last edited by momochan; 09-06-2010 at 03:22 AM..

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 03:21 AM

((he is a dark blue wolf at the moment lol :)))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 03:22 AM

((Don't worry I edited my post, sorry about that I didn't know.))

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 03:28 AM

((lol it is okay i am not mad i just thought i would let you know after all it is good to keep up with things and i have a habit of leaving details out))

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 03:33 AM

((It's all right))

JessehBoo

Old 09-06-2010, 03:46 AM

Verahdona looked at the other occupants on the ship and then back to its captain. "Would it be terrible to ask you if i may come along for the voyage?" The girl ran her fingers through her pale blonde hair as she kept one hand on her bag of shards. She had worked very hard for them and traveled all over this floating rock to obtain them. There was no way anyone was taing them from her. Her eyes drifted to the wolf as it went out of sight, she was sure there was another man there...Another shifter? She thought to herself. It wouldnt be uncommon, but it did surprise her a bit.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 03:54 AM

Audrey sighed and said "Can I also come along?". Audrey placed her hand on her hidden pocket. It had some moon shards in it and she was going to make sure they stayed in her pocket. 'I don't want anyone tacking my shards.'.

Inuyami
Daughter of Sesshomaru: A Deadly...
Send a message via AIM to Inuyami Send a message via Yahoo to Inuyami

Old 09-06-2010, 04:36 AM

Near the harbor an old alley lead to a dark pathway that led to the outter limmits of the forest. Inuyami has just wandered off the path when she found the docks. She'd never visited a city like this before, she wasn't even really sure how she got there. None the less the sights were breath taking to her vigin eyes, but none as great as the large ship docked.

What a magnificent creature, I wonder what it's called. Inuyami gapped at the large contraption unaware that it wasn't an animal or demon. I must investigate. She grabbed the tie rope and climbed up it like a monkey unaware of what might happen when she hit the upper deck of the ship.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 04:43 AM

"What are your talents when it comes to a ship?" Levana asked them, after all she needed more hands since her and Kiba were to few to do everything that was need when it was called for, depending on if they can learn quickly or had some experience with ships, may make it better for her to take them, after all it wasn't a free ride on her boat.

Kiba came troting out of the Captian's quaters as he made his way to the two people that have come a board, smelling them before he growled slightly and changed back into a human to speak with Levana. "All is well." he whispered into her ear as he was speaking about the shards, then he smelt something that was not suppose to be there. He quickly changed into his massive dark blue wolf form and attacked the girl that had landed on the deck. Pinning her down as he barred his fangs to her, drool dripping out of his massive muzzle as he growled and refused to let her up until Levana could come and deal with her.

Inuyami

Old 09-06-2010, 04:53 AM

The landing onto the deck sure came with it's own surprise. In what must of been clost to light speed, she was pinned down and now looked down the muzzled of a blue worf. She bared her own fangs and growled back with equal intencity, using all her might to get up, but it was pointless. The surprise of it all made her weak at just the wrong moment and this mystery foe had the upper hand.

"Let me go!" Inuyami barked in hatred of her capture. The wood of the deck was splintered and cold, rather uncomfortable with a large kanine pinning you down.

JessehBoo

Old 09-06-2010, 04:54 AM

Verah smiled and tapped into the womans mind, opening a new connection in her list. I am a telepath, communication wise only. Once linked i can speak to you no matter the distance. I am also quite skilled with daggers. Quickly the woman seemed to pullout two daggers as if out of thin air and twirled them in her hands. "I am also quiet stealthy." She said out loud with a smile and put her daggers away. "I hope i can be of service." After speaking her eyes darted quickly to the wolf and followed his form as he attacked the stranger now on deck.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 05:19 AM

Kiba growled and snapped at her face, not liking what she was yelling at him, after all she was tresspassing and he had permission to hurt them if they put up to much of a fight. He had to let her live so that Levana could deal with her, after all he was loyal to his master even though he is his own person.

"Your skills will come in handy. Are you a fast leaner?" Levana asked before she forced her self to turn and look towards Kiba and the person that he had pinned down on the deck of her ship. "Excuse me for a moment. I have to handle this before Kiba kills her." "I am Captian Levana. You are tresspassing on my ship so why should i call Kiba off when you have not requested permission to be here?" she said to the girl as she walked over to where they were at and put a hand on Kiba's powerful shoulder as she kept him in his place before he decided to kill the girl with out permission.

JessehBoo

Old 09-06-2010, 05:27 AM

"I am." Verah nodded and watched the woman walk off, hearing the mental message. Her ocean eyes lingered on the wolf as her nose twitched a bit. Later when everyone was asleep she'd shift, she found it rude to do it with so many people present unless requested.

Inuyami

Old 09-06-2010, 06:04 AM

The struggle failed, after moments of paniced fleeing erge Inuyami notice as look in the wolves eyes she'd seen many times before. As she gave up the fight she laid still under his mass, her shoulders high, teeth bared and eyes fierce. She met Kiba's obediance glear with a submisive hateful one.

"What do you call yourself. A worthy opponent is worth the introduction before being delt with." A mouthy welp, obviously no one had ever taught her maner in the upper class world.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 06:11 AM

"You should tell me who you are and why your on my ship." Levana said to the girl in a very commanding tone, Kiba placed the girl' throat in between his powerful jaws as he was waitting for the order to kill her, he also did it because he didn't dignify the girl with answer. Levana just stroked his fur as she waitted for the girl to talk, he wouldn't kill her with out permission and she wouldn't give it unless she had answers or the girl was to stubborn to answer her. Kiba twitched a little, his jaws tightening on the girl's neck, drawing blood, he turnned his violet eyes on the captain as he waitted patiently.

Inokumaru
(-.-)zzZ

Old 09-06-2010, 06:21 AM

ignore this post

Inuyami

Old 09-06-2010, 06:23 AM

A long deep breath of air filled her lungs and as she exhaled her shoulders shifted to a submisive possition and she calmed herself. She pause for a long moment, feeling the fangs on her throat... the memories came, and then in a moment passed in the wind.

"Forgive me," Inuyami kept her eyes closed, focusing her mind on the teath, she steadied her heart beat to stop the bleading. "My name is Inuyami, I did not mean to trespass on you diner you see... I'm new here... well very new and don't know where I am. Please forgive my rash behaviour, the shock of your speed and my natural and trained instinct just kicked in."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 06:42 AM

"Kiba, you can release her." Levana said to him as she clipped the leash onto his collar, she then looked at the others and smiled at them. "Your rooms are below the deck. Both of you can go and pick one out." she said to her new crew members, even if it was just to get them west of the Cresent City, she looked back at Kba who backed slowly off the intruder, letting her get up before he changed back into his human form, crouching on the deck as he was ready to shift once more and take the girl down when he was given the command.

"If you do the wrong thing and disrespect Captain Levana. I will kill you." he growled to her as he stared her down, letting her know that on this ship he as the top dog and that Levana was his master and that he will not tolerate her treating her badly.

JessehBoo

Old 09-06-2010, 06:50 AM

Verah watched the three interact. Kiba seemed very...violent and dominant. Though the dominance was likely a wolf trait given to him, the violence slightly frightened her. "Thank you" she said softly and her eyes lingered on Kiba a few moments more. He was more wolf then human. Verah had kept her human traits most sacred, they were what kept her from being a beast rather then a shifter. Well she had no right to judge someone on their life choice. He seemed perfectly happy serving Levana as her protector. Verah had no deisre to go below the deck just yet, walking onto the ship the woman leaned on the railing and looked at the world below. It was vast and full of adventure, and Verah couldn't wait.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2010, 02:03 PM

He noticed someone watching him, then that they left. "Hmm, less I have to kill I suppose." he said, then having the fire disapitate. He wondered what the heck there was to do on this blasted island, it was a floating island it was like he could just swim off, he walked to a near by town and leaned against the edge of a building. He noticed a ship, and wondered if he could just stow away on it.

Inuyami

Old 09-06-2010, 02:58 PM

Inuyami got up and dusted herself off. She held Kiba's glear letting him know that she knew she was some how in the wrong, but she wasn't about to let her own guard down. Wondering what was going to happen her ears fell back in an appologetic fassion.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 04:42 PM

((sorry it's short I don't know what to wright.))
"I can use dark magic, I can fly and I am vary talented with fighting with my sowrd." Audrey said with pride. Audrey looked at Inuyami and said "You alright?".

((This is what her sword looks like ))

Last edited by momochan; 09-06-2010 at 04:55 PM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2010, 06:44 PM

He then thought against stowing away, noticing at least two beings that could notice him. While thinking he maitained his sword, luckily the fire didn't bother him, his blade was mdae of specail steel and materail to stop that from happening. He thought of just walking up to the ship, and asking permission to go on then finding the quietest corner where no one would notice him, he didn't quite know anything to do anyway. He finished the maintance of Constantine, and sheathed him.