momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to momochan

Old 09-06-2010, 06:50 PM

Audrey turned around and saw the man who shed seen a little while ago. "Thats the guy who set his sword on fire and waved it around." she mumbled. She smiled and him at waved.

Last edited by momochan; 09-06-2010 at 06:53 PM..

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2010, 06:53 PM

He waved back and put on a slight smile, he didn't open up to people right away, having raised himself, he didn't trust too many people too quickly. He stood up and thought about going into the woods, but instead, out of curiousity, he walked toward the vesel, looking around warily.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 07:03 PM

Audrey watched the guy walk towards the ship. I still wonder who Constantine is...' She cocked her head thinking about who "Constantine" could be. She didn't see anyone around the guy. 'maybe Constantine as with that guy any more.'.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2010, 07:50 PM

He got over to the ship. "Constantine is my sword, I consider him to be more than just a sword." he said guessing what she was thinking. He was looking for the captain without looking around, more with the fire that was constantly around him, just touchless and invisible, harmless.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 08:06 PM

Audrey looked a the guy and said "How did you know what I was thinking? My names Audrey by the way.". Audrey looked over the man. 'is he a mind reader?'. "You're sword has a cool name.". Audrey sat down and looked at the sky.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2010, 08:18 PM

"I was guessing, by studing people briefly I can pretty accurately guess what they're thinking at times, My names Angel." he said, looking her over, she seemed to be a pretty average looking female being, well as much as he was holding the thought back, she was a bit more than that to him, she was really.... he couldn't find a word for it, even gorgous didn't do justice for what he thought. "Thank you, we picked it out together, My sword has spirit and a lot of hidden power even I don't know about." he said then asked. "Who is the cpatain of this vessel, I'd like to get off this island, not much to do, I don't even know what to do with myself on my free time anymore, sure I practice or mess around, or hunt, but, it gets tiresome after awhile."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 08:28 PM

Audrey looked around for a minute and said "You're welcome. I'm sorry but I don't know weir she is, she was hear a second ago. Oh you were practicing it the woods.". 'He wasn't just waving his sword around he was practicing'.

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2010, 08:36 PM

The gryphon on the deck has curled up to sleep, but without much warning, he perked up as Alcione came back up on deck, and brushed her gaze over the assembled crew. "Stars bless, this is going to be an interesting journey." A hint of chuckle to her voice, as she looks up to the sky. "Praise be to the heavens for never letting my life be boring."

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2010, 08:40 PM

"Oh, your the one I sensed in the woods, no I was just fooling around then, but I do have constantine in fire, he does better, that way, and makes him feel better." he answered. He quietly stepped onto the ship and sat down next to Audrey. "I know it's polite to ask first, but, if you have little patience, just make sure to bring something to give the captain to apologize, for most captains that works." he said. "And I found some really cool stuff in a couple of caves I found a couple of years back."

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 08:59 PM

Audrey looked at angel and said "What did you find in the caves? I've been in a few caves my self but I couldn't stand being in them because I'm claustrophobic.". Audrey sighed and looked at her sword for a moment.

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2010, 09:02 PM

"A couple of things, you know, like, I did find natural gold and stuff." he answered.

((could'nt think of much to type in. the next post shall be longer))

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2010, 09:07 PM

Alcione looks at Angel a moment, cocking her head to the side. "Beg pardon if this question is rude--are you a demon?" The look on her face is lightly curious, but nearly impossible to read beyond that. The gryphon who slowly walks to right behind her isn't, though, eartufts perked and hindclaws extended.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 09:08 PM

Audrey looked at Angel and said "One time I found a few moon shards in a cave.". When Audrey realized she said that she said "Uh I mean I found some silver.". 'Oh my gosh! I can't believe I said that out loud!'

VampHunterX13666
(。⌒∇⌒)&...

Old 09-06-2010, 10:26 PM

He caught her say moon shards, but he didn't let on that she noticed, and when he noticed a new voice he turned toward it. "Yes, I am, but I don't harm anyone I don't have to." he answered. He looked at the gryphon, be careful as not to give it a reason to pounce at him. He turned to audrey, getting the gryphon out of his mind. "Nice, silver is cool when it's found in a cave."

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 10:35 PM

"You will work on the ship and will not be allowed off with out me with you." Kiba growled at her as he basically dismissed her, saying that she was now a prisoner of the ship until she works for trespassing on it, that was when a male came onto the ship, he growled as he quickly turnned and faced the new threat that was aboard.

"I am Captain Levana. You are trespassing on my ship. Your lucky that Kiba is on his leash at the moment." She said as she held on tightly to the leash, keeping Kibe from shifting with out her premission, she had let Kiba handle the girl that he had pinned down, since she had been ignoreing her on a level, which was fine by her since Kiba is second in command.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 10:40 PM

Audrey Smiled at Angel and "Yeah silvers nice.". When Audrey herd Levana she said "Angle was just waiting for you to come back. I-I'm sorry I should have told him to stay off the ship. It's my fault.". Audrey stood up and kept her head down.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 10:48 PM

"He could have requested permission to come aboard from any of you. After all you all are now members of my crew. Since his intentions are good and you know him i will let it slid this once. Stand down, Kiba." Levana said as she looked at them all with her honey brown eyes, she pushed her long dark brown hair behind her shoulder as she ran her fingers through the dark blue hair of the man beside her, calming him down. He soon slumpped to the deck, leaning against her legs with his eyes half closed.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 10:52 PM

Audrey sighed with relief. She looked at Angel and said "I'm glad you're not in trouble.". Audrey smiled at Angel.

Heiyuu
\ (•◡•) /

Old 09-06-2010, 11:27 PM

Alcione looks at the captain, chuckling. "They say that the worst curse is 'may your life be interesting'. I understand why, now. How may I aid you, my captain?" Pleiad looks over Alcione's shoulder at the captain, seconding her sentiments.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 11:39 PM

"Sadly em and Kiba can not cook so if you can cook those crates right there are full of food. The galley is at the bow of the ship." Levana said as she smiled, she then looked the gryphon over, measuring him with her eyes before she smiled even more. "Pleiad can go with you. Everything should be big enough that he could move about the ship like anyone else can." she said to Alcione as she unclipped the leash from Kiba's collar, patting his head once more before she started to seperate the ccrates, putting the food in a pile closes to Alcione and Pleiad.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 11:46 PM

Audrey looked at Kiba. She smiled and said "Uh hi.". Audrey was a little nervous around Kiba because looked like he could kill you if he wanted to. Audrey stared at him for a few moments then looked away.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-06-2010, 11:50 PM

"Do you fear me?" Kiba asked her sleepily as he yawned, appearing to be a harmless puppy as he streatched out on the deck of the ship, seeming like he had no bones in his body as he had a lazy look about him. He looked at her with his half closed eyes, breathing deepily as he smelled for the emotions that the girl was feeling, wantting to find out how exactly she felt about him.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-06-2010, 11:57 PM

Audrey frowned and said "No I don't fear you." Audrey lied she feared him a little bit but she didn't want to admit it. "I'm not a big fan about wolves.". Audrey looked st the sky once more and sighed.

Kilia
(^(エ)^)

Old 09-07-2010, 12:02 AM

"Werewolf.....I am a werewolf. There is a difference between wolves and werewolves." Kiba said to her as he yawned once more, making him self comfortable in his spot in the sunlight, completely closing his eyes as he smelt a little bit of fear on her but said nothing about it, not even reacting to it like his instincts were telling him, in stead he just laid there, trying to be as harmless as he could, not wantting scare her off or else Levana would chain him up in the brig again.

momochan
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Penpal

Old 09-07-2010, 12:10 AM

Audrey looked at him again and said "There all the same to me.". Audrey walked away from Kiba. Audrey leaned on the rail of the ship and stared at the ground. "The ship needs to go higher..." she mumbled to her self.