Acobjum
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Penpal

Old 10-07-2010, 09:01 PM

I'm not sure if anyone has discussed this here yet but does anyone have any info about Lost Silver and Creepy Black? I've heard about them and seen clips of Lost Silver on YouTube. They are both hacked games and supposedly they are even available on cartridge format. So what all can anyone tell me?

What I already know:
Lost Silver: You're in Sprout Tower and have only unknown and a cyndiquil. Everytime the screen changes the unknown change and spell something different. You wander around and the tower becomes blood red and you see people you can't talk to. As you advance you gain more badges automatically whilst your character appears to be fading away on the trainer card.
You meet Red but you have only a celebi that knows only perish song whilst your opponent has a sad pikachu. Eventually the battle ends and you're back at your game house. Your game mom is no where in sight. You go outside only an outline of you goes outside. You go down the screen and come across your complete character. You talk to him and he says "Goodbye...forever" or something to that effect then everything fades to black.

Creepy Black: After picking your starter you also have a ghost sprite pokemon. Whenever you use it it uses curse. The curse it uses makes the screen fade black while the opposing pokemon's cry (now distorted) plays. After that the screen returns to normal and the text says the opposing pokemon is dead.
You go through the game like normal. Then (I believe it's after you defeat the elite 4) years pass and your character is old and you travel the world and see nobody and no pokemon. It's empty.
You go back to your house and in the exact spot where the game started and then go into a battle. The opponent is the ghost sprite and you are an old man with no pokemon. You can only struggle while the ghost does nothing. When you are near death that's when the ghost finishes you off with curse. After that the game is erased.

Vickicat
(っ◕‿◕)&...
Send a message via AIM to Vickicat Send a message via MSN to Vickicat Send a message via Yahoo to Vickicat

Old 10-09-2010, 08:29 PM

I heard about both of those recently. I don't know if they really exist as hacked games or if it is just something someone made up. Either way, they make interesting spooky stories. I don't find them to be real scary though. My boyfriend was a bit more creeped out by them than I was. XD

Soda
Sodipop

Old 10-11-2010, 01:01 AM

There's been "creepy" versions of pokemon games before so I suppose this is probably around, can't say its ever peaked my intrest to look into though.

Karix
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-14-2010, 09:57 PM

I've never really heard of these things actually being real games... but just reading the stories creeps me out so bad for some reason.... >_<

LadyKnightSkye
Now the Mule of Kin-Akari

Old 10-22-2010, 05:18 PM

Whoa. Creepy Black is not something I'd actually want to play. >.>

Yosuke Hanamura
The Crimson Alchemist

Old 10-22-2010, 07:46 PM

I think I heard both those stories originated from the /x/ board from 4chan (they tend to post creepy stories like that).

Aeryth
⊙ω⊙

Old 10-30-2010, 09:42 AM

Hmm, I never actually heard of either of those... o.O they sound like a nightmare of some sort (like, literally, it sounds surrealistic and some of the events sound symbolic). Lost Silver especially sounds like a creepy ass dream, but I think I'd play Creepy Black.