Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥
Send a message via AIM to Liztress

Old 12-24-2010, 07:35 PM

*bops Mommy Zellony* Silly goose... You shouldn't nominate me.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-24-2010, 07:36 PM

Aw, *hugs Esme*, your too sweet
there are much more deserving people in here though
You certainly deserved to be nominated. I would have put you up too but I thought I should stick to one.

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-24-2010, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
Psh, lies! Everyone should nominate you. <3

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-24-2010, 11:13 PM

Ahh, that's a nice thread for you to host, Tijdon. ^^

I know quite a few people who would deserve nice gifts in my opinion, but since some of these "nominations" have already been used (like Clair Voyant), I will just post my shorter list. ^^

One of those people certainly is Silenia. C: She has been a great, close, if not the closest, friend to me for very long time and always been there for me when I needed her. Silenia, before her real life situation forced her to go on hiatus, was also owner of the largest charity on Menewsha, helped many of the users, both Mene financially and morally. I am sure many of us remembers her with a good word. It is also going to be her 18th birthday on December 30th, and I am sure that when she came back (and I am just as sure that she will), she would be very happy to see a gift for her waiting.

Lilith W has given lot to the community, by hosting user-run events, giving donations to people and just being active and friendly. I think she would definitely deserve something as well. C:

Now for less known people, I guess. They might not have such a site-wise impression as some people who run charities and such, but I am sure many of their friends can say the same things about them.

Another person is Rainbows. He is great, long-time friend of mine, too. C: He is helpful and nice, fun to spend time with and all around awesome. He is also very good artist and often gives out freebies. C: He has been big support to me in bad times.

Then I cannot forget to mention Midian! She is wonderful, sweet, generous person who is very good friend and always tries to help her friends how she can. I can't thank her enough for all the nice things she has done for me. C:

They all have been devoted Menewsha users as well. ^^ <3
Actually, you would deserve something too, for hosting this... XD But since they are items on your mulie, you probably have them all already. P=

Mobsy
A Lucky Leprechaun

Old 12-25-2010, 12:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liztress View Post
You can't stop me, hun! I gave a heart-felt speech, and everything! <3

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 12-25-2010, 05:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
Psh, lies! Everyone should nominate you. <3
Now... I disagree. Like Lilith said (though I really think she is deserving), there are a lot of deserving people out there. I don't really see myself as one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mobsy View Post
You can't stop me, hun! I gave a heart-felt speech, and everything! <3
... But.... Fine. *sulks*

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-25-2010, 12:33 PM

And like Apricot and I said, you're more than deserving, dear.

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-25-2010, 04:03 PM

@Rainy- Ah, thank you. *blush*
I do all of that for the fun of it though.

@Liz- aw, your sweet

Shadami
the one and only

Penpal
Send a message via Yahoo to Shadami

Old 12-25-2010, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass00nd00d View Post
Seridano is deserving of a nice gift. She is always willing to help around the site and can always be turned to if you are feeling down. She also gives away free art (take a look)http://www.menewsha.com/forum/winter...post1768820336, and will often just pop on a thread and give someone a gift, just to make them feel better. If ever life has got you down, look for Seridano. She will listen, and do her best to make you feel happy, not just during the holidays, but all year round! She's also good for a laugh: http://www.menewsha.com/forum/winter...post1768814457. On a personal note, she was willing to give up all of her Christmas money to send to me Arizona to check out a Grad school. (In real life, of course). I've been dating her for the past 2 1/2 years and they have been the best 2 1/2 years of my life. I want her to be as happy as she has made me and others on the site and I hope everyone who reads this has a chance to meet her. And Seri, I love you, babe <3.

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww :heart: :hug:

Izumi
イズミ
Penpal

Old 12-26-2010, 12:12 AM

I would love to nominate my good friends Chi and Kin, who have been nothing short of awesome to me. They've been wonderful to talk to, and they've both helped me tremendously in my quest. I was so touched when they surprised me this Christmas with a Welcome Shirt I've always wanted. Absolutely floored. I wish there was something I could do to help them out more, so if you have something Chi or Kin is in need of (which would probably be fairly difficult to do as Chi seems to have everything already!), please consider them for something nice this year. I really wish to repay their kindness.

The other person who I'd like to mention is my other good buddy Steelmagghia. I haven't seen much of her since she had to move back to her mom's, but she's someone who've I really bonded with and has been a good friend to talk to and always a really sweet person. I know she's been going through a tough time with the transition and school and I would love something to brighten up her day.

I also second the motion with Estrella as she's a really nice gal too, but unless you can soul bound it onto her account she'll probably end up giving it away. That's just the kind of person she is though. Many hugs and thanks to her.

There's a handful of other people I would love to see get something special in return for their generosity, but those definitely are the first that come to mind. :)

Liztress
Mommy Zellony's Lizard ♥

Old 12-26-2010, 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seridano View Post
And like Apricot and I said, you're more than deserving, dear.
And I find everyone who thinks I'm deserving of it to be way more deserving than I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith W View Post
@Rainy- Ah, thank you. *blush*
I do all of that for the fun of it though.

@Liz- aw, your sweet
Not sweet. Just honest. ;)

sadrain
Ghost Caracal

Old 12-26-2010, 03:18 PM

I am just saying what I think, Lilith. <3

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 12-28-2010, 06:46 AM

Wow, this just took me forever to go through. XD

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 12-28-2010, 09:23 AM

Lol, you expected otherwise Bartuc? :p

There's lots of deserving people on here (:

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 12-28-2010, 01:17 PM

Hello :)

I lurk more than anything on here, but I think Estrella is deserving of something <3

Last edited by Kultura; 12-28-2010 at 03:29 PM..

Spring`Tyme Fresh
(。⌒∇⌒)&...
Penpal

Old 12-28-2010, 03:23 PM

I haven't seen her name yet, but I think this girlie is obviously kind hearted, bubbly, and full round awesome. It's the pink princess - of formerly pink - Melody Xyelle. :)

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-28-2010, 04:57 PM

Dunno if anyone has done this yet (and if not then it long over due) but, the lovely Mobsy: deserves a gift and then some. Not only has she been lovely to talk to and wholly supportive, but she's also been giving out items to folks here on Menewsha. In fact, she's one of the most generous and loving people on here. On top of that, she has agreed to run a joint charity with me in the very near future and as excited as I am about it, I'm even more excited about this chance to give something back to someone who has given everyone else so much. Love ya Mob-ster! <3

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-28-2010, 05:00 PM

I agree Mobsy derserves something.
Many people have been helped by her, even if they don't know it as she hops names like crazy.

I also think the wonderful lady above me deserves something too.
Seridano has been giving stuff away and been a really sweet person. And the fact that she and Mobsy are so similar in all the wonderful things they do.

BellyButton

Assistant Administrator

Old 12-28-2010, 05:55 PM

Hi guys ~ just wanted to come by and say THANK YOU for the recommendation and the donation. It was very unexpected and most appreciated! :heart: Hope everyone's holiday is treating them well.

----------

Oh P.S. I think that the ladies of Menewsha deserve a special treat this year.. let's see you at least half naked bby! :lol:

Kultura
(◎_◎;)
Send a message via MSN to Kultura

Old 12-28-2010, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellyButton View Post
Oh P.S. I think that the ladies of Menewsha deserve a special treat this year.. let's see you at least half naked bby! :lol:
RAWR!!

Bartuc
Sky Pirate

Old 12-28-2010, 06:46 PM

Hows this for half naked?

Mobsy
A Lucky Leprechaun

Old 12-28-2010, 06:54 PM

Seridano: and Lilith W:

Wow. *rubs eyes* Ladies--- STOP BEING SO SWEET TO ME~ <3

:lol: Didn't you see this post? I thought it was the kill all to people trying to give me gifts~ <3 Hons~ I would rather have nothing but a raggedy shirt; if it meant I could befriend EVERYONE on here. :heart: Which is why I wanted to start a charity, in the first place. :heart: If the many items I have will make someone who may\or may not be far more deserving happy, I could easily part with them. (:heart: Though, of course all things gifted to me will not be touched! *Snuggles her gifties*) You girls are nice enough to mention me, and that's all that matters~ <3

/End of post.

@Tijdon :lol: That's... I'm speechless. :oops:

Seridano
Disaster On Legs

Old 12-28-2010, 06:58 PM

Wow Tijdon....just wow.

.Simplicity.
(ᵔᴥᵔ)
Send a message via MSN to .Simplicity.

Old 12-28-2010, 06:59 PM

LOL, Bartuc~ XDD

A drunk night? o: