Send a message via AIM to Iro

Old 12-26-2010, 01:56 PM

I am ready to place my order!
Sarasvati:
Name: Iroase Delschatten
Request: Any OC from this thread, please~
Colour preference: As indicated by the colours their names are in. : D♥

I would love an art trade.
Although if you prefer EIs or caroling items, just tell me so I could dish out the offer. ;)

Lilith W
bookworm

Old 12-26-2010, 03:11 PM

I hope I can order two at a time. If I can't you can pick which one you want to do.

Sarasvati:
Name: Lilith W
Request: X-men OC

SPOILERX

Full Name: Darren James Lumes
Nicknames: usually called by name, occasionally DJ, Weeds, or Green Thumb
Codename: Feverfew
DoB: November 1
Origins: Chicago IL
Orientation: homosexual
Blood Type: O+
Hair: light brown, waist length, usually wears it pulled into a low ponytail in the back about an 2 inches from the bottom tied again, also wears it in a braid down the back or loose
Eyes: green
Height: 5’10”
Weight: 155 pounds
Physical Affects of Mutation?: none
Personality: very quiet and reserved, loyal to a fault, loving towards plants and his sister, has a wild streak and loves to go clubbing
Appearance: even though not identical to his sister they are very much alike (the only difference really being the hair), he is more tan though from being outside with his plants
Clothing Style: wears clothes that are comfortable and easy to clean at home, usually wears jeans, and t-shirts, occasionally overalls. When he goes out clubbing he does dress up sometimes in black leather pants and fishnet shirt. Has black boots, brown boots, and sneakers.

::Battle Uniform::
Color: black
Style: green tank top, black zip up jacket, two black belts with several waterproof bags attached (carries knives, two guns, water, seeds, and plant pouches), black pants
Patterns/Markings: gloves and boots have a green strip around the opening, green X-men symbol on shoulders of jacket and top belt
Boots and/or Gloves?: mid arm gloves, knee high boots
(gloves and boots all have tough light weight armor in them)

Relations: John (father), Mary (mother), Alex (twin sister, not identical), really doesn’t have many friends
Weaknesses: extremely dry areas, his sister (always worries about her), manmade poisons
Powers: flight, plant manipulation (can make plants grow at an extreme rate though he must have water for this, everything he grows is more potent, he can make certain parts of a plant more powerful (make thorns bigger, or make something more poisons), he uses this power in battle but also grows plants at home to use to help with healing during battle or to poison the opponent) , (slight) probability-altering (only slightly raises his luck)
Affiliation: X-men
Skills: hand-to-hand fighting, highly skilled with guns and projectile weapons, cooking, working with plants
Interests: plants, clubbing, cooking, herbology, home remedies
Bio/History:
History: look at sister’s
Bio: He never wanted to follow in his family’s path and become a cop so finding out he was a mutant was a happy time for him. He is sad that his sister has lost her dream though. He grows all the herbs and spices they use in the house. He helps cook and adds his plants to dishes to help everyone. He likes to go clubbing with the others. He works at a local flower shop and since he has started working there their business has doubled. On Saturday he teaches a class on herbs and farming.

Colour preference: green

Sarasvati:
Name: Lilith W
Request: X-men OC

SPOILERX

Full Name: Luke David Parker
Nicknames: Master Fire
Codename: Flame
DoB: January 21
Origins: Las Vegas (Cherokee Native American)
Orientation: straight
Blood Type: AB+
Hair: black, goes to mid back, usually tied back
Eyes: brown
Height: 6’
Weight: 160 pounds
Physical Affects of Mutation?: none
Personality: outgoing and friendly but still calm
Appearance: narrow frame
Clothing Style: plain clothes, likes plaid button up shirts, jeans, black boots

::Battle Uniform::
Color: black
Style: red tank top, black zip up jacket, two black belts, black pants
Patterns/Markings: gloves and boots have a red strip around the opening, red X-men symbol on shoulders of jacket and top belt
Boots and/or Gloves?: elbow gloves, knee high boots
(gloves and boots all have tough light weight armor in them)

Relations: mother deceased (never knew), John (father, currently in jail for theft)
Weaknesses: liquor (gets drunk easily)
Powers: magical fire (glows red but is hotter than normal fire), healing factor, super strength
Affiliation: X-men
Skills: can read and write in the Cherokee language, really good at poker
Interests: his Cherokee heritage (since he didn’t get to learn it from his parents he is trying to learn about it himself), wood carving
Bio/History:
History: His mother abandoned him with his father when he was born. At the age of five his father were called in to identify his mother’s body. His father was a good father (if distant), even if he did gamble a lot of his money away, until Luke was 12. One night his father made a bonus at work and went to gamble. He was gone for several days. When he finally got back home he had gambled away all of the money and had lost their house. He promised he had a way to fix it and once again disappeared. Later that day he came back with a new car and several bags of money. At seeing this Luke packed a small bag of things and left the house. He did not stop till he the night had fallen. When he went inside a restaurant he found the TV showing a news story of his father robbing a bank. It said his father had gone in debt over the years from gambling and had finally lost everything. He had become desperate stolen a car and robbed a bank. In the process a cop was shot and had died. Upon hearing this Luke left and never looked back. After two years of living on the streets his powers started showing up. Luke tried to hide his powers but this only lasted a year (he was 15). Xavier found out about him and offered to teach him. Luke realized that Xavier was a good man and went with him. He trained for 4 years and then was put on a team. He worked on this team till Xavier came to him and asked if he would like to have his own team at the age of 22. He gladly took this offer.

Colour preference: red

This is one of their female partners:

SPOILERX

I would like the uniforms (if this is the outfit picked) to match but since they are the male versions of the outfit it is pretty open.

I thought I should go ahead and say what I'll be giving you.
Mr. Mayor's Mulled Wine
And then you can pick two of these (must pick two different ones): My Mayor's Mulled Wine, Nalin's Holiday Cookie, Magnus's Creamy Cappuccino, or Lise's Gingerbread man

You will get a total of three items. Two to pay for the art and one as a tip. ^^
Please tell me what you want the other two items to be and I'll go ahead and send the trade.

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-26-2010, 04:25 PM

Sarasvati:
Name: neller
Request:
Colour preference: brown

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2010, 07:22 PM

Hey guys, I accepted all your orders and I'm waiting for the pages to load to pick the OCs I'm going to sketch for Hadsvi and Iro. :>

Iroase: An art trade sounds loverly. *w* Do you prefer drawing the gentlemen or the ladies? I can dredge up some OC references for you once I know. :>

Carzeebear: Your sample is ready!

Bearzy
dusting off the cobwebs

Penpal

Old 12-26-2010, 08:48 PM

I love it! Thank you!

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2010, 08:56 PM

I'm so glad! ^_^ These are pretty fun to doodle, actually. xD

ToriKat
(ó㉨ň)

Old 12-26-2010, 09:56 PM

Oh goodness, that is so cute. *spazzes*

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2010, 10:57 PM

You can always ask for a sample, too. Just remember, you only get one!

ToriKat
(ó㉨ň)

Old 12-26-2010, 11:01 PM

But I'm sure they taste too good for just one bite. o_o *goes to fill out an order* <3

Sarasvati:
Name: TOREEE
Request: My avatar xD I dunno why I'm amused by him
Colour preference: I dunno...chocolate brown? Or whatever pleases you?

Sample pleaaase? <3

Last edited by ToriKat; 12-26-2010 at 11:12 PM..

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-26-2010, 11:18 PM

Well. You're kind of a taste-tester anyways. Maybe I will force weird macarons on you at odd times. :>

I'll be refining some sketches later and should have those up later tonight. *off to get clean*

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 12-27-2010, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarasvati View Post
Iroase: An art trade sounds loverly. *w* Do you prefer drawing the gentlemen or the ladies? I can dredge up some OC references for you once I know. :>
Ooh Thank you!
I have a preference for the men, though I could do the ladies if you prefer. *w*

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2010, 02:48 AM

Iroase: O.K.! I'll post some references in a moment, I'm in the middle of sketching. xD

Iro
Lurker

Event Coordinator

Old 12-27-2010, 03:03 AM

No problemo!
Take your time with them. xD

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2010, 04:48 AM

Haha, I might have to. It seems my energy getting some rough ideas hammered out has left me high and doodling in vain. xD;; I guess this just means I'll have to get an early start tomorrow. :rofl:

ToriKat
(ó㉨ň)

Old 12-27-2010, 04:53 AM

*smirks, keeps an eye on sketches to swipe for future use* >D

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-27-2010, 05:01 AM

@Sar
I wish I could do an art trade...but I'm booked in drawing wise. I'll have to get a drawing to you later. I'll add you to my list of avatars to draw! :D

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2010, 05:53 AM

Tori: I wouldn't smirk too much, you've probably seen them already. ;o

Neller: Aaa, that's so sweet! ; m; Thank you. ♥ Hopefully I won't screw things up if I mess with my avatar before then. ;;

neller
The Lover of UNICORNS

Old 12-27-2010, 05:55 AM

I'm sure your avatar will look lovely no matter what. ^.^

ToriKat
(ó㉨ň)

Old 12-27-2010, 05:56 AM

*snaps fingers in defeat* xD

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2010, 05:59 AM

Tori, I forgot to ask, is your avi a boy or a girl? xD;; (GOING TO DOODLE A MACARON AT LEAST) I'm definitely going to have to go back and redo all of these tomorrow. otl I need to remember to put music on when I want to draw junk.

ToriKat
(ó㉨ň)

Old 12-27-2010, 06:01 AM

I can't sit in silence. o_o *has to have a TV show or music on* 8D

My avatar's a boy. 8D I rarely have female avatars for some reason. ^^;;

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2010, 06:08 AM

Well, the t.v. is on, but I seem to focus better with music when I try and draw. Either that or it'd have to be complete silence to get a zen kind of thing going. xD

I seem to flip-flop depending on a site's avatars. xD; Unless there's no choice, like with Poupee Girl. >_>

ToriKat
(ó㉨ň)

Old 12-27-2010, 06:12 AM

I think I just need noise. I zone it out every now and then. xD Sometimes I'll play the same song because it's inspiring...then I realize it's been playing for the past three hours on repeat. 8D

On Gaia, I try to dress them up as my characters. But the hairstyles aren't quite right for any of my people. Well, I guess this is somewhat Jade-like. *stares at it*

Sarasvati
\ (•◡•) /

Old 12-27-2010, 06:15 AM

Hahaha. Sometimes when I get really going on a piece, I'll look up and be like "Wait, wasn't xx playing just a---WHEN DID IT GET TO BE THIS LATE?!?" Certain songs do help, I've been finding some soundtrack stuffs been most useful of late.

I hate how I never want any of the default stuff for when I think about making my charas on Gaia anymore. They're all stuck in rare items, hahaha. xD He does look kind of like Jade, I was thinking that when I was trying to doodle your ridiculous macaron. |D

ToriKat
(ó㉨ň)

Old 12-27-2010, 06:22 AM

I haven't had any new songs in awhile. *needs to check out which groups have been releasing songs lately!*

Guh, that's what frustrates me about Gaia. The rare dumps. >_>;; I dunno what to do with that site anymore. 8D

*laughs* All it's missing is his signature heart shaped hair strands.